Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,880 members, 7,802,845 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 11:07 PM

Key Events That Happened Here On Da Romance Section In 2017 - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Key Events That Happened Here On Da Romance Section In 2017 (2957 Views)

RE: We Met In 2017 On Nairaland And In July,2020 We Got Married / We Met In 2017 On Nairaland And In July,2020 We Got Married / Thread For All Those Still Single In 2017: What's The Way Forward? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Key Events That Happened Here On Da Romance Section In 2017 by richythePH(f): 7:03pm On Dec 31, 2017
its your blah blah blah blah blah blah kenyan niggur thepussyhunter (now richytheph cool) live at the zap e-news studio and today we'd bringing you some key events that happened in 2017 as a way of .... undecided

anyways with me in the studio is event analyst GOODBYE2017 who'll be joining me in going through the fun memories of 2017 worth remembering smiley

moving on to the past events making headlines:

1)Nairaland's very own super talented writer from togo Mrs Bibijay123 quitted the SLANC (Single Ladies Association Nairaland Chapter) & tied the knot with a fellow nairalander smiley

2)E-money's advocate & nl superstar airforce1 posted some bundles of #500 bills causing 75% of his haters turn around to become his friends and fans cheesy

3)hon.martin0 won the chief asslicker of the year award overthrowing the ex chief mr deadrat lipsrsealed

4)NL's infamous prophet saintsammurai revealed 5 names of ladies who are ghosts from the marine world on nl

more headlines & details to come

STAY TUNED

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Key Events That Happened Here On Da Romance Section In 2017 by Nobody: 7:09pm On Dec 31, 2017
angry

∆ martin.0 don suffer ∆

1 Like

Re: Key Events That Happened Here On Da Romance Section In 2017 by Blackhawk03(f): 7:11pm On Dec 31, 2017
cheesy grin cheesy

Hungryboy, you just reminded me of hungerbad. Where's that man?
Re: Key Events That Happened Here On Da Romance Section In 2017 by Nobody: 7:13pm On Dec 31, 2017
Interesting
Re: Key Events That Happened Here On Da Romance Section In 2017 by Nobody: 7:14pm On Dec 31, 2017
undecided undecided
Re: Key Events That Happened Here On Da Romance Section In 2017 by hungryboy(m): 7:17pm On Dec 31, 2017
Blackhawk03:
cheesy grin cheesy

Hungryboy, you just reminded me of hungerbad. Where's that man?
Donald Trump been don deport am come back naija, him come go back him village go dey farm, him never get phone now and network no dey him village sef.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Key Events That Happened Here On Da Romance Section In 2017 by richythePH(f): 7:19pm On Dec 31, 2017
more headlines:

5)liverpool defeat leciester while manu and mancity both drew southampton and crystal palace respectively... (liverpool for life8))

6)nairaland most beautiful girl contest was cancelled.....details to come later

7)nairaland 2017 slum book filled and compiled accordingly

8.)clash between feminists and anti feminazi continues (we pray it ends in 2017 even though it seems impossible sad)

and lastly

9)major e-fights, leaked chats, betrayals, combats and leaked nudes of 2017.....(you wouldn't want to miss this grin)

details to each headline coming shortly grin

meanwhile we say g'evening and a happy new year in advance smiley

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Key Events That Happened Here On Da Romance Section In 2017 by Kelblaq(m): 7:21pm On Dec 31, 2017
Make i sitdon here.
Re: Key Events That Happened Here On Da Romance Section In 2017 by Nobody: 7:22pm On Dec 31, 2017
grin
Re: Key Events That Happened Here On Da Romance Section In 2017 by nezzar: 7:23pm On Dec 31, 2017
Loserpool winning Leicester na memorable event??

Kai Richard receive sense
Re: Key Events That Happened Here On Da Romance Section In 2017 by Nobody: 7:23pm On Dec 31, 2017
Okada drop me here grin

1 Like

Re: Key Events That Happened Here On Da Romance Section In 2017 by Kelblaq(m): 7:25pm On Dec 31, 2017
sexybbstar:
Okada drop me here grin
So as you fine reach, you still dey enter okada?
Re: Key Events That Happened Here On Da Romance Section In 2017 by Martin0(m): 7:29pm On Dec 31, 2017
sexybbstar:
Okada drop me here grin
Hmmmgringrin
Re: Key Events That Happened Here On Da Romance Section In 2017 by richythePH(f): 7:29pm On Dec 31, 2017
nezzar:
Loserpool winning Leicester na memorable event??

Kai Richard receive sense

cheesy make i derail my own thread small cheesy

fact still remains in the end we won while una draw cheesy

now no lukaku, no ibrahimovic = no body to throw the ball forward to again like una like to do

plus rashford suck as a top 9 cos he's a born natural winger...........who wan con dey play 9 una cheesy
Re: Key Events That Happened Here On Da Romance Section In 2017 by nezzar: 7:31pm On Dec 31, 2017
richythePH:

now no lukaku, no ibrahimovic = no body to throw the ball forward to again like una like to do

plus rashford suck as a top 9 cos he's a born natural winger...........who wan con dey play 9 una cheesy
Martial is a striker bro so I expect my onigbide coach 2 play him up front and relegate Rasheed 2 d bench
Re: Key Events That Happened Here On Da Romance Section In 2017 by Kimcutie: 7:32pm On Dec 31, 2017
richythePH:
more headlines:

5)liverpool defeat leciester while manu and mancity both drew southampton and crystal palace respectively... (liverpool for life8))

6)nairaland most beautiful girl contest was cancelled.....details to come later

7)nairaland 2017 slum book filled and compiled accordingly

8.)clash between feminists and anti feminazi continues (we pray it ends in 2017 even though it seems impossible sad)

and lastly

9)major e-fights, leaked chats, betrayals, combats and leaked nudes of 2017.....(you wouldn't want to miss this grin)

details to each headline coming shortly grin

meanwhile we say g'evening and a happy new year in advance smiley
sad
Re: Key Events That Happened Here On Da Romance Section In 2017 by richythePH(f): 7:32pm On Dec 31, 2017
Martin0:

Hmmmgringrin

bruv happy new year in advance

hope u no dey now and no go vex later wen news don finish o......u know say u na my personal person embarassed

I fit comot ur headline if it doesnt go down well with u smiley
Re: Key Events That Happened Here On Da Romance Section In 2017 by coolestofall(m): 7:35pm On Dec 31, 2017
Nyce
Re: Key Events That Happened Here On Da Romance Section In 2017 by Nobody: 7:35pm On Dec 31, 2017
Kelblaq:
So as you fine reach, you still dey enter okada?

Buhari pikin sef dey enter "okada" grin
Re: Key Events That Happened Here On Da Romance Section In 2017 by falconey(m): 7:37pm On Dec 31, 2017
richythePH:

I didn't know you are a Kop.
Re: Key Events That Happened Here On Da Romance Section In 2017 by richythePH(f): 7:37pm On Dec 31, 2017
nezzar:

Martial is a striker bro so I expect my onigbide coach 2 play him up front and relegate Rasheed 2 d bench

onigbide? cheesy
Dont tell me you've lost faith on the "special on" too o shocked

i dont see rashy on the bench o
i think una strike go be like: lingard left wing martial 9 rashy right wing while pogba go con play a more advance role high up the pitch
Re: Key Events That Happened Here On Da Romance Section In 2017 by Blackhawk03(f): 7:38pm On Dec 31, 2017
hungryboy:
Donald Trump been don deport am come back naija, him come go back him village go dey farm, him never get phone now and network no dey him village sef.

Hahahaha cheesy grin cheesy

Sharrap jhor, I'm actually worried. The last time he went off like this was when he had an accident. I hope and pray he's safe. embarassed embarassed
Re: Key Events That Happened Here On Da Romance Section In 2017 by nezzar: 7:38pm On Dec 31, 2017
richythePH:

onigbide? cheesy
Dont tell me you've lost faith on the "special on" too o shocked

i dont see rashy on the bench o
i think una strike go be like: lingard left wing martial 9 rashy right wing while pogba go con play a more advance role high up the pitch
Ain't watching my team till the end of the season

I either go back 2 my laliga and support the catalans
Re: Key Events That Happened Here On Da Romance Section In 2017 by Nobody: 7:39pm On Dec 31, 2017
Who get dat leaked nudes
Re: Key Events That Happened Here On Da Romance Section In 2017 by richythePH(f): 7:39pm On Dec 31, 2017
falconey:

I didn't know you are a Kop.

now you know fam grin

been with the reds since the time of torres.........

wbu.......friend or foe?
Re: Key Events That Happened Here On Da Romance Section In 2017 by richythePH(f): 7:40pm On Dec 31, 2017
Kimcutie:
sad

boss mi

greetings from benin cool
Re: Key Events That Happened Here On Da Romance Section In 2017 by richythePH(f): 7:42pm On Dec 31, 2017
yeyerolling:
Who get dat leaked nudes
wait for the details bros grin
Re: Key Events That Happened Here On Da Romance Section In 2017 by makydebbie(f): 7:42pm On Dec 31, 2017
sexybbstar:

Sweetheart, hope he is okay? It's been a while I saw his comments. My greetings to him. Happy new year.
Re: Key Events That Happened Here On Da Romance Section In 2017 by Kimcutie: 7:43pm On Dec 31, 2017
richythePH:

boss mi

greetings from benin cool
lol.

g'evng bruv, how ya syd?
Re: Key Events That Happened Here On Da Romance Section In 2017 by richythePH(f): 7:43pm On Dec 31, 2017
nezzar:
Ain't watching my team till the end of the season
I either go back 2 my laliga and support the catalans

cheesy cheesy
Re: Key Events That Happened Here On Da Romance Section In 2017 by Nobody: 7:45pm On Dec 31, 2017
lol
Re: Key Events That Happened Here On Da Romance Section In 2017 by Kelblaq(m): 7:45pm On Dec 31, 2017
sexybbstar:

Why you dey compare yourself with Buhari pikin

Don't you know that your level is higher than them?

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Look At These Pictures Of Pregnant Omotola Jalade 21 Years Ago! / Nowadays Relationships Are Just Waste Of Time / My Fellow Men Watch What Women Will Do To Us If We Are Poor - Bro Hustle O

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.