Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,572 members, 7,809,085 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 10:41 PM

Nominate A Nairalander You Would Want To Change in 2018 And Why - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Nominate A Nairalander You Would Want To Change in 2018 And Why (2090 Views)

Single Lady Prays For Husband In 2018 (Photos) / Any Guy Who Didn’t Spend Up To N15k On You This Year, Cut Him Off In 2018 - Joro / Ten Silly Things Girls Should Stop In 2018/pic (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nominate A Nairalander You Would Want To Change in 2018 And Why by michlins(m): 9:37pm On Dec 31, 2017
Many of us won't be attending church for crossover night.

This is pure fun and please don't take it personal. Just nominate two Nairalanders you would want to change come 2018.

Am nominating Airforce1. Bro please it's time to start your real career and stop creating mumu thread about your former, present, and future Gfs.

Mamagee please we already know you have bipolar disorder (whatever that means) so don't disturb us with your threads about you and your neighbors.

And to my man of the Year Explorers I hope to learn more from you come 2018.

3 Likes

Re: Nominate A Nairalander You Would Want To Change in 2018 And Why by Nobody: 9:44pm On Dec 31, 2017
michlins:
Many of us won't be attending church for crossover night.

This is pure fun and please don't take it personal. Just nominate two Nairalanders you would want to change come 2018.

Am nominating Airforce1. Bro please it's time to start your real career and stop creating mumu thread about your former, present, and future Gfs.

Mamagee please we already know you have bipolar disorder (whatever that means) so don't disturb us with your threads about you and your neighbors.

And to my man of the Year Explorers I hope to learn more from you come 2018.

I think Mamagee's inferiority complex needs medical attention.

Re: Nominate A Nairalander You Would Want To Change in 2018 And Why by Nobody: 9:45pm On Dec 31, 2017
u op smiley for creating this inflammatory thread
Re: Nominate A Nairalander You Would Want To Change in 2018 And Why by IFEOLUWAKRIZ: 12:27am On Jan 01, 2018
angry angry

Buhari and goodluck angry
Re: Nominate A Nairalander You Would Want To Change in 2018 And Why by Nobody: 1:35am On Jan 01, 2018
Spaxon she is very annoying and distant

1 Like

Re: Nominate A Nairalander You Would Want To Change in 2018 And Why by michlins(m): 2:12am On Jan 01, 2018
ChiefPiiko:
pm her you might be lucky
Re: Nominate A Nairalander You Would Want To Change in 2018 And Why by Nobody: 8:46am On Jan 01, 2018
Lool I wouldn't count that as luck
michlins:
pm her you might be lucky
Re: Nominate A Nairalander You Would Want To Change in 2018 And Why by Nobody: 8:53am On Jan 01, 2018
Mariinee should Be A Good Girl...

More Sense For Thegeneralqueen this Year...

It Is Too Late To Fail. Amen
Re: Nominate A Nairalander You Would Want To Change in 2018 And Why by Spaxon(f): 11:34am On Jan 01, 2018
ChiefPiiko:
Lool I wouldn't count that as luck

Lol...
Re: Nominate A Nairalander You Would Want To Change in 2018 And Why by Pojomojo: 11:37am On Jan 01, 2018
ChiefPiiko:
You toast am she no gree. You move on.
Re: Nominate A Nairalander You Would Want To Change in 2018 And Why by Nobody: 11:39am On Jan 01, 2018
Thetrueapostle, stop patronizing prostitutes, they are ruining you.
From a sister.
Re: Nominate A Nairalander You Would Want To Change in 2018 And Why by Nobody: 11:40am On Jan 01, 2018
greiboy

I wish and pray for him to become a millionaire and get a stable relationship, amen

grin
Re: Nominate A Nairalander You Would Want To Change in 2018 And Why by Nobody: 2:01pm On Jan 01, 2018
Happy new year
Spaxon:

Lol...

Re: Nominate A Nairalander You Would Want To Change in 2018 And Why by Nobody: 2:04pm On Jan 01, 2018
Ok
Pojomojo:

You toast am she no gree. You move on.
Re: Nominate A Nairalander You Would Want To Change in 2018 And Why by Nobody: 2:15pm On Jan 01, 2018
SpareNo1 marry my former sweetheart please
Re: Nominate A Nairalander You Would Want To Change in 2018 And Why by Nobody: 2:19pm On Jan 01, 2018
Purebeerry:

From a sister.
who then should he patronise?

1 Like

Re: Nominate A Nairalander You Would Want To Change in 2018 And Why by Nobody: 2:26pm On Jan 01, 2018
ChiefPiiko:
SpareN.o1 marry my former sweetheart please
Who? shocked
Re: Nominate A Nairalander You Would Want To Change in 2018 And Why by rawpadgin(m): 3:18pm On Jan 01, 2018
Biacan stop portraying the image of a gold digger else no future between us

1 Like

Re: Nominate A Nairalander You Would Want To Change in 2018 And Why by michlins(m): 4:10pm On Jan 01, 2018
Please whoever is being mentioned should as a matter of urgency change for better
Re: Nominate A Nairalander You Would Want To Change in 2018 And Why by Nobody: 7:17pm On Jan 01, 2018
LadyGoddiva I think
SpareNo1:
Who? shocked

Re: Nominate A Nairalander You Would Want To Change in 2018 And Why by Nobody: 9:03pm On Jan 01, 2018
ChiefPiiko:
LadyGoddiva I think
Lol. That's my sister
Re: Nominate A Nairalander You Would Want To Change in 2018 And Why by Nobody: 9:06pm On Jan 01, 2018
Really cool story, Safiaaa is my cousin I suppose, treat her really nicely
SpareNo1:
Lol. That's my sister
Re: Nominate A Nairalander You Would Want To Change in 2018 And Why by Nobody: 9:10pm On Jan 01, 2018
ChiefPiiko:
Really cool story, Safiaaa is my cousin I suppose, treat her really nicely
You want me to help you treat your cousin nice? Lol This one strong pass me o grin
Re: Nominate A Nairalander You Would Want To Change in 2018 And Why by Nobody: 9:12pm On Jan 01, 2018
Yes, be nice to her, she deserves the best. She has a good heart
SpareNo1:
You want me to help you treat your cousin nice? Lol This one strong pass me o grin
Re: Nominate A Nairalander You Would Want To Change in 2018 And Why by Nobody: 9:22pm On Jan 01, 2018
Noted sir grin
ChiefPiiko:
Yes, be nice to her, she deserves the best. She has a good heart
Re: Nominate A Nairalander You Would Want To Change in 2018 And Why by Spaxon(f): 4:03pm On Jan 02, 2018
ChiefPiiko:
Happy new year
same sire

1 Like

Re: Nominate A Nairalander You Would Want To Change in 2018 And Why by Nobody: 8:22pm On Jan 02, 2018
Who be this one again now!!! Haba!!! Make God help person for all the thing Guyman dey see...
Purebeerry:

From a sister.
Re: Nominate A Nairalander You Would Want To Change in 2018 And Why by Nobody: 8:23pm On Jan 02, 2018
I just tire like weeeeeettttttiiinnn!!!!
SmellySperm:

who then should he patronise?
Re: Nominate A Nairalander You Would Want To Change in 2018 And Why by Nobody: 8:24pm On Jan 02, 2018
TheTrueApostle:
Who be this one again now!!! Haba!!! Make God help person for all the thing Guyman dey see...
Same lady you were asking to hook you up with her friendsgrin.

Same person, different moniker.
Re: Nominate A Nairalander You Would Want To Change in 2018 And Why by Nobody: 8:28pm On Jan 02, 2018
Chai!!! Na WA oh... My dear, no blame me, that's what every young girl does now, part time prostitution, so we tend to see every young girl same way.
There are exceptions though, but they are really very rare.. So make u understand , na the way be that.
I'm still open to your friends sha
Purebeerry:
Same lady you were asking to hook you up with her friendsgrin.

Same person, different moniker.
Re: Nominate A Nairalander You Would Want To Change in 2018 And Why by Nobody: 8:31pm On Jan 02, 2018
TheTrueApostle:
Chai!!! Na WA oh... My dear, no blame me, that's what every young girl does now, part time prostitution, so we tend to see every young girl same way.
There are exceptions though, but they are really very rare.. So make u understand , na the way be that.
I'm still open to your friends sha
Its a new year kwanu, change kwanu. I don't want them to come and kee you for me o. You know I care about you.
Re: Nominate A Nairalander You Would Want To Change in 2018 And Why by speaktome(m): 8:33pm On Jan 02, 2018
Purebeerry, achorom ka mu na ya soro gaa taa nkwobi

(1) (2) (Reply)

Strange Ways Most Girls Behave That Has Got To Stop. Counter-thread! / Bitter Truth About Sex Dolls / I Don't Depend On Makeups To Look Beautiful

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.