Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,786 members, 7,806,178 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 12:32 PM

Yahoo Plus, Handkerchief, Ritual Sex: Many Nigerian Female Students Walking Dead - Romance (19) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Yahoo Plus, Handkerchief, Ritual Sex: Many Nigerian Female Students Walking Dead (141445 Views)

Young Ladies Beware Of Yahoo Plus Guys / Ghana, Nigeria, Dubai : Ritual Sex, Beastiality, Fetish Sex -The Sex Worker / Lady Dumps Her Yahoo Plus Boyfriend For Eating Bread & Poo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (16) (17) (18) (19) (20) (21) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Yahoo Plus, Handkerchief, Ritual Sex: Many Nigerian Female Students Walking Dead by Bollinger(m): 7:41am On Jan 03, 2018
Tocheagle:
Good lord, don't you know that N.M gives you all the freedom you want. It's better than washing toilets grin

I know. But how does an employer of labor work for an employer grin? Or don't you keep track of your lies? cheesy
Re: Yahoo Plus, Handkerchief, Ritual Sex: Many Nigerian Female Students Walking Dead by Tocheagle(m): 7:43am On Jan 03, 2018
Bollinger:

I know. But how does an employer of labor work for an employer grin? Or don't you keep track of your lies? cheesy
Now you have completely lost it. With the money I make I do mini importation from time to time. Don't you see the bigger picture or has toilet washing dumbed down your mind beyond recovery. Get busy man. If you have nothing to do, go job hunting, the toilet offer is still on the table
Re: Yahoo Plus, Handkerchief, Ritual Sex: Many Nigerian Female Students Walking Dead by FTrebirth(m): 7:45am On Jan 03, 2018
romance section?

how is this spine-chilling story romantic?

1 Like

Re: Yahoo Plus, Handkerchief, Ritual Sex: Many Nigerian Female Students Walking Dead by Bollinger(m): 7:47am On Jan 03, 2018
Tocheagle:
Now you have completely lost it. With the money I make I do mini importation from time to time. Don't you see the bigger picture or has toilet washing dumbed down your mind beyond recovery

Looooooooool. I think i have indulged in your fantasy and lunacy long enough. With this your mentality you wan tell us say you get work. You? I go bend grin. Bros. You no get money i beg hide your face cheesy. You poor. How do i know this? Your mentality says it all. Last chance to get the 5 dollar oooo.

1 Like

Re: Yahoo Plus, Handkerchief, Ritual Sex: Many Nigerian Female Students Walking Dead by Seahawk: 7:47am On Jan 03, 2018
Tocheagle:
Now you have completely lost it. With the money I make I do mini importation from time to time. Don't you see the bigger picture or has toilet washing dumbed down your mind beyond recovery. Get busy man. If you have nothing to do, go job hunting, the toilet offers is still on the table
Don’t insult toilet cleaners
They make our society better.
There is honor in honest labor.

We Nigerians are fond of making fun of people who clean bathrooms abroad meanwhile all through my stay in our homeland, there were no public restrooms worthy of humans use.

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Yahoo Plus, Handkerchief, Ritual Sex: Many Nigerian Female Students Walking Dead by Bollinger(m): 7:49am On Jan 03, 2018
Seahawk:

Don’t insult toilet cleaners
They make our society better.
There is honor in honest labor.

We Nigerians are fond of making fun of people who clean bathrooms abroad meanwhile all through my stay in our homeland, there were no public restrooms worthy of humans use.

I asked him to give me a job as a janitor so i can maintain my house. I'll do anything. grin

1 Like

Re: Yahoo Plus, Handkerchief, Ritual Sex: Many Nigerian Female Students Walking Dead by Tocheagle(m): 7:53am On Jan 03, 2018
Bollinger:

Looooooooool. I think i have indulged in your fantasy and lunacy long enough. With this your mentality you wan tell us say you get work. You? I go bend grin. Bros. You no get money i beg hide your face cheesy. You poor. How do i know this? Your mentality says it all. Last chance to get the 5 dollar oooo.
5 dollars, that's your net worth right
Re: Yahoo Plus, Handkerchief, Ritual Sex: Many Nigerian Female Students Walking Dead by Tocheagle(m): 7:54am On Jan 03, 2018
Bollinger:

I asked him to give me a job as a janitor so i can maintain my house. I'll do anything. grin
I shake my head for fake peeps like you
Re: Yahoo Plus, Handkerchief, Ritual Sex: Many Nigerian Female Students Walking Dead by Bollinger(m): 7:55am On Jan 03, 2018
Tocheagle:
5 dollars, that's your net worth right

No. It's yours. Which is why i'm offering you what you are used to. Anything more and you might do something dumb out of excitement.
Re: Yahoo Plus, Handkerchief, Ritual Sex: Many Nigerian Female Students Walking Dead by Seahawk: 7:56am On Jan 03, 2018
Bollinger:

Don’t mind him joor

What’s up? How are you spending your leave ?

1 Like

Re: Yahoo Plus, Handkerchief, Ritual Sex: Many Nigerian Female Students Walking Dead by Seahawk: 7:57am On Jan 03, 2018
Tocheagle:
Jeez what's wrong with that grammar. Be a man and accept that you have lost. Stop wasting my time if you have nothing to do with your life. The job offer is still open though
I’m not a man.
I’m enjoying my life thank you.
I don’t want a job. Also Thank you
Re: Yahoo Plus, Handkerchief, Ritual Sex: Many Nigerian Female Students Walking Dead by Bollinger(m): 7:59am On Jan 03, 2018
Seahawk:

Don’t mind him joor

What’s up? How are you spending your leave ?

I didn't do squat. I just stayed at home guzzling food. I report back on friday. I really don't want to though. The leave too sweet me.
Re: Yahoo Plus, Handkerchief, Ritual Sex: Many Nigerian Female Students Walking Dead by Seahawk: 8:05am On Jan 03, 2018
Bollinger:

I didn't do squat. I just stayed at home guzzling food. I report back on friday. I really don't want to though. The leave too sweet me.
Ugh same here. I did a few fun things but the holidays were over too quickly. Reality calls cry
Re: Yahoo Plus, Handkerchief, Ritual Sex: Many Nigerian Female Students Walking Dead by Bollinger(m): 8:13am On Jan 03, 2018
Seahawk:

Ugh same here. I did a few fun things but the holidays were over too quickly. Reality calls cry

Which is why i hardly ever take leave. I'd rather rough it out at work. Don't wanna get complacent. Every year by holiday season, i would have 30 days of unused leave. Can you imagine taking 30 days leave? I'd be fat as phuck by the last day. grin
Re: Yahoo Plus, Handkerchief, Ritual Sex: Many Nigerian Female Students Walking Dead by Tocheagle(m): 8:13am On Jan 03, 2018
Bollinger:

No. It's yours. Which is why i'm offering you what you are used to. Anything more and you might do something dumb out of excitement.
grin, bros you're the one that needs it. Get a REAL life and stop faking it.
Re: Yahoo Plus, Handkerchief, Ritual Sex: Many Nigerian Female Students Walking Dead by freshkpomo(m): 8:13am On Jan 03, 2018
1Sharon:

nne come close like drake,you dont believe spiritual and i want to show you spiritual.come to benin na,and see why they call us Edo airline!! I would take you to a place wher they will tell u the name of the guy u slept with last,the colour of your pants,how many meat u have in your soup!!!loooooool,Go start Church this is 2018
Re: Yahoo Plus, Handkerchief, Ritual Sex: Many Nigerian Female Students Walking Dead by mceze(m): 8:14am On Jan 03, 2018
Grayjoy:
And u 4got to mention dat many guys are walking dead as well.
IMO. These grlz are more dangerous than d yahoo boys.

Pls, shade more light on this.
Re: Yahoo Plus, Handkerchief, Ritual Sex: Many Nigerian Female Students Walking Dead by Bollinger(m): 8:16am On Jan 03, 2018
Tocheagle:
grin, bros you're the one that needs it. Get a REAL life and stop faking it.

Fake how? I am where i say i am. I do what i say i do. Isn't that better than being employed in MMM network marketing? grin

2 Likes

Re: Yahoo Plus, Handkerchief, Ritual Sex: Many Nigerian Female Students Walking Dead by Tocheagle(m): 8:17am On Jan 03, 2018
Bollinger:

Fake how? I am where i say i am. I do what i say i do. Isn't that better than being employed in MMM network marketing? grin
hahaha okokomiko prince, if only you will use Google to know the difference grin . Get a REAL life
Re: Yahoo Plus, Handkerchief, Ritual Sex: Many Nigerian Female Students Walking Dead by Seahawk: 8:20am On Jan 03, 2018
Bollinger:

Which is why i hardly ever take leave. I'd rather rough it out at work. Don't wanna get complacent. Every year by holiday season, i would have 30 days of unused leave. Can you imagine taking 30 days leave? I'd be fat as phuck by the last day. grin
grin I like those 30 days plus leaves mehn.
So much time to travel and do stuff
We canceled our Canada trip last minute because we just couldn’t fit it into the short break.

But 30 days? You go and come back and still have weeks to relax. Lesson learned for this year’s summer holidays

Imma go ahead and crash. Goodnight.
Re: Yahoo Plus, Handkerchief, Ritual Sex: Many Nigerian Female Students Walking Dead by Bollinger(m): 8:22am On Jan 03, 2018
Tocheagle:
hahaha okokomiko prince, if only you will use Google to know the difference grin . Get a REAL life

Lol. You still harping on that? You do realize people are laughing at you right? grin Just because you are the general manager in an MMM network marketing agency doesn't mean you have to exhibit you s.tupidity na grin grin grin
Re: Yahoo Plus, Handkerchief, Ritual Sex: Many Nigerian Female Students Walking Dead by Bollinger(m): 8:25am On Jan 03, 2018
Seahawk:

grin I like those 30 days plus leaves mehn.
So much time to travel and do stuff
We canceled our Canada trip last minute because we just couldn’t fit it into the short break.

But 30 days? You go and come back and still have weeks to relax. Lesson learned for this year’s summer holidays

Imma go ahead and crash. Goodnight.

Nice talking to you bro. I think i'm going to do the same. Gaddemit, it's already 1:25. Have a good night.
Re: Yahoo Plus, Handkerchief, Ritual Sex: Many Nigerian Female Students Walking Dead by Seahawk: 8:26am On Jan 03, 2018
Bollinger:

Nice talking to you bro. I think i'm going to do the same. Gaddemit, it's already 1:25. Have a good night.
Lol. It’s me
C.C grin (I don’t want to advertise this alternate account too much)

Why is everyone calling me bro?
Re: Yahoo Plus, Handkerchief, Ritual Sex: Many Nigerian Female Students Walking Dead by Tocheagle(m): 8:28am On Jan 03, 2018
Bollinger:

Lol. You still harping on that? You do realize people are laughing at you right? grin Just because you are the general manager in an MMM network marketing agency doesn't mean you have to exhibit you s.tupidity na grin grin grin
What people are you talking about, so you have now become a celebrity on nairaland, stop letting people augment your ego, #GetArealLife and quit being foolish.
Re: Yahoo Plus, Handkerchief, Ritual Sex: Many Nigerian Female Students Walking Dead by pepethemaniac: 9:07am On Jan 03, 2018
jagugu88li:
I see you can type in English, it's only comprehension you lack.

Now, do you a favour and read the passage written by the person I quoted, again........slowly this time, before quoting me again.

Enjoy!

Passage? lol are you literally slow or what? top lulz
Re: Yahoo Plus, Handkerchief, Ritual Sex: Many Nigerian Female Students Walking Dead by symbian123(m): 10:25am On Jan 03, 2018
mhizv:

Okay.

Sure this is the number u use for WhatsApp?

Yeah. U could give me urs too
Re: Yahoo Plus, Handkerchief, Ritual Sex: Many Nigerian Female Students Walking Dead by symbian123(m): 10:26am On Jan 03, 2018
mhizv:

Infinite tsukoyomi"

Naruto fan!? Super cool.same here smiley

� . Wow u are too.. Thank goodness the red moon was vanquished.. Hit me up asap grin grin
Re: Yahoo Plus, Handkerchief, Ritual Sex: Many Nigerian Female Students Walking Dead by Bollinger(m): 11:22am On Jan 03, 2018
Seahawk:

Lol. It’s me
C.C grin (I don’t want to advertise this alternate account too much)

Why is everyone calling me bro?

What. . . . .the. . . . .hell? I don't know if you can see that the mouth of my fingers are open in surprise and awe. OMG. I was starting to get pissed at you for not responding to my #'s and CCs. Oh thank the stars you are safe. I actually thought to myself, "did this person actually go to that lunatic of a country for xmas"? How have you been? It's awesome hearing from you i swear. Where you at though? Bro grin. There's something very manly about "Seahawk". Didn't know you rolled that way cheesy.
Re: Yahoo Plus, Handkerchief, Ritual Sex: Many Nigerian Female Students Walking Dead by Bollinger(m): 11:55am On Jan 03, 2018
Tocheagle:
What people are you talking about, so you have now become a celebrity on nairaland, stop letting people augment your ego, #GetArealLife and quit being foolish.

I'm actually not the reason they are laughing at you. You comments are. Being the MD of an MMM outlet is not a job nor is it a source of income wink
Re: Yahoo Plus, Handkerchief, Ritual Sex: Many Nigerian Female Students Walking Dead by Tocheagle(m): 12:31pm On Jan 03, 2018
Bollinger:

I'm actually not the reason they are laughing at you. You comments are. Being the MD of an MMM outlet is not a job nor is it a source of income wink
And being a toilet washer in a security outfit is ? Grow up and #GetArealLife
Re: Yahoo Plus, Handkerchief, Ritual Sex: Many Nigerian Female Students Walking Dead by Bollinger(m): 12:41pm On Jan 03, 2018
Tocheagle:
And being a toilet washer in a security outfit is ? Grow up and #GetArealLife

I told you. Send me the link for the application. Who wouldn't want to work in the MMM sector grin?
Re: Yahoo Plus, Handkerchief, Ritual Sex: Many Nigerian Female Students Walking Dead by Tocheagle(m): 12:49pm On Jan 03, 2018
Bollinger:

I told you. Send me the link for the application. Who wouldn't want to work in the MMM sector grin?
https://getalife.com/pissoff

(1) (2) (3) ... (16) (17) (18) (19) (20) (21) (Reply)

Ghanaian Lady Flees From Man She Met Online Due To Big Manhood / Inside The Factory Where Sex Dolls Are Made (Photos) / True Dirty Sex Stories..

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.