Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,147,921 members, 7,799,120 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 April 2024 at 03:33 PM

Yahoo Plus, Handkerchief, Ritual Sex: Many Nigerian Female Students Walking Dead - Romance (20) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Yahoo Plus, Handkerchief, Ritual Sex: Many Nigerian Female Students Walking Dead (141343 Views)

Young Ladies Beware Of Yahoo Plus Guys / Ghana, Nigeria, Dubai : Ritual Sex, Beastiality, Fetish Sex -The Sex Worker / Lady Dumps Her Yahoo Plus Boyfriend For Eating Bread & Poo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (17) (18) (19) (20) (21) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Yahoo Plus, Handkerchief, Ritual Sex: Many Nigerian Female Students Walking Dead by Samponmis(m): 1:24pm On Jan 03, 2018
Thank u @Bollinger some pepu believe so much in this spirituality mentality dat they can't even plan for their futures.

2 Likes

Re: Yahoo Plus, Handkerchief, Ritual Sex: Many Nigerian Female Students Walking Dead by IdeyFindWife: 3:26pm On Jan 03, 2018
[quote author nwaeeribe post=63786656]
This one na normal parole ... I even have yahoo plus friends that hide pot under their car seat,once they spot a potential ritual material(mostly broke girls),they give her a ride in the car...
Once she seats down there,the luck is taken... [/quote]

Believe it or not, this is the format they used to almost snuff out the life outta one of my interns.

People forget that this is Nigeria where lazy-azz guys take diabolical shortcuts in the race to become somebody in life usually at à great cost to themselves later on while creating a lot of victims along the line!

This is Africa, they are counting on your gullibility and greed to keep gaining new victims.

Wetin concern me with telling some feather-brained chicken-headed b!tch tales by moonlight, eh? For where I get time but if I didn't see a girl get dropped off by some gees in a Prado Jeep one night like that in'08 at Allen R/About, of Alade Market by the BDC's. And the babe's walked a few meters, started pulling her own weaves, panties, fingering her pvzzy, going stark-raving bonkers, saying all manner of crazy-$hit of the "Close-Encounters" kind! And that was 11 pm o!

Dear #$lay wannabe, we'll meet again one way or the other if you choose to ignore all warnings because this is 2018 again, an election preceding year and dumbass Nigerian politicians will be up to their usual ritual tricks again. They kuku nor dey believe that can do anything meaningful without Okija shrine and other skull-mining formulars, that will be throwing easy cash around as baits. Don't stay in your campuses, facing your studies, be gallivanting around with young men of questionable character and old pot-bellied rascals. when they jazz ur arzz, we'll read all about it in the blogs.

And you're posturing"unbelief" when most of the men running your govt into penury dare not show the same arrogance to the unseen powers behind their thrones?! You think it's all about screwing and shooting fluids in rubbers, right?! Ur eye go soon clear!

Don't believe and be more discriminatory with all manner of slick low-life motherfuckas you open your worthless legs for. Your eye go soon clear. Only folks believe things don't exist because they're yet to experience it yet!

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Yahoo Plus, Handkerchief, Ritual Sex: Many Nigerian Female Students Walking Dead by Bollinger(m): 3:38pm On Jan 03, 2018
Tocheagle:
https://getalife.com/pissoff

You are just wicked. You know i need this janitor job na. How will i maintain my house, cars, toys, etc? It's not fair oooooo. A whole MMM grin manager cannot even hep sombori. Diarisgod ooooooo cheesy.
Re: Yahoo Plus, Handkerchief, Ritual Sex: Many Nigerian Female Students Walking Dead by mhizv(f): 5:28pm On Jan 03, 2018
symbian123:

Can't access my email. Dunno why. Let's connect via whatsapp. Hit me up. Zero eight one four nine three zero two zero seven nine wink

Tried,"can't receive calls at the moment"

How r u
Re: Yahoo Plus, Handkerchief, Ritual Sex: Many Nigerian Female Students Walking Dead by symbian123(m): 5:45pm On Jan 03, 2018
mhizv:

Tried,"can't receive calls at the moment"

How r u

I'm good.. Feeling all white cos this damn harmattan. Lol. And u?
Re: Yahoo Plus, Handkerchief, Ritual Sex: Many Nigerian Female Students Walking Dead by mhizv(f): 6:17pm On Jan 03, 2018
symbian123:

I'm good.. Feeling all white cos this damn harmattan. Lol. And u?

Not bad.
Re: Yahoo Plus, Handkerchief, Ritual Sex: Many Nigerian Female Students Walking Dead by Seahawk: 6:20pm On Jan 03, 2018
I was banned for insulting a rapist mofo grin

I’m fine. Just here.

Bollinger:

What. . . . .the. . . . .hell? I don't know if you can see that the mouth of my fingers are open in surprise and awe. OMG. I was starting to get pissed at you for not responding to my #'s and CCs. Oh thank the stars you are safe. I actually thought to myself, "did this person actually go to that lunatic of a country for xmas"? How have you been? It's awesome hearing from you i swear. Where you at though? Bro grin. There's something very manly about "Seahawk". Didn't know you rolled that way cheesy.
Re: Yahoo Plus, Handkerchief, Ritual Sex: Many Nigerian Female Students Walking Dead by Bollinger(m): 6:35pm On Jan 03, 2018
Seahawk:
I was banned for insulting a rapist mofo grin

I’m fine. Just here.

Wait, what? Banned? You? Dem no de fear? Anyway, welcome to the club of multiplicity grin. You have an awesome New Year bro.
Re: Yahoo Plus, Handkerchief, Ritual Sex: Many Nigerian Female Students Walking Dead by Jammy28(m): 6:49pm On Jan 03, 2018
Either you say OP lied or you agree it's true or you remain on the wall;...I will give you an instance with locations as I witnessed but was later told the real story behind it. (APOLOGIES TO ANYONE THAT FEELS OFFENDED BY THIS)

This happened in 2015, around September. I was still working in Ekiti State with a new generation bank,I tend to their offsite ATM back then. It happened at a recently opened hotel back then (names withheld) close to Bawa Junction,not far from De Head Enginering Block industries, along EKSU road in Ado-Ekiti (for those conversant with Ekiti State and that area,you will definitely know the hotel I am referring to).

Our ATM got jammed that day and after working on it,it was still malfunctioning and so a back-end reset was done on it and I was to stay till it gets fully functional before I take my leave;...this delayed me till some minutes to 9pm.
That day was on a Wednesday and it was the Club Nite in that hotel and so many ladies and guys (of course you know the major composition of those who will be there) thronged the place as from 6pm,I was feeding my eyes and bewilderment with the dressing of some ladies that people gave thanksgiving and all on their naming ceremony day.

Two guys were standing close to the gate,they weren't part of the security guards because I know all of their security details and bouncers including 90% of their other staff force. I was wondering what those guys were doing there,but it's none of my business and so I looked on. Later I noticed one of them was actually welcoming some ladies who were coming in in batches and while some ladies came alone. When our machine came back to life fully I left.

Months later,I saw this guy whom we exchanged pleasantries and some banters when and after he wanted to use our ATM and I told him it was being worked on and that he can't use it. This guy was now,(as at 2016) working as a security personnel with a bank in the College of Education Ikere-Ekiti,...I could identify him,but he can't identify me,maybe because he was a bit tipsy when we met at the ATM in the premises of the hotel that night,I don't know.
It was this guy (I will call him Zee) that gave me the story behind that night after we've really familiarized and I told him where and how I met him...

Zee said a very close friend of his, who is a yahoo boy, invited him to a birthday party at that hotel that evening. He said this g-boy employed the services of a evil-minded alfa to help identify ladies with "glories" that can be used for his "business" (he was the other man who also stood at the gate of the hotel that evening).
Zee then told me that the total number of ladies directly invited by invitation cards was altogether 60 from EKSU, Ado-Ekiti and the College of Education, Ikere-Ekiti.

He said after the whole thing, the alfa told his friend that of the 60 ladies invited,only 1 was still intact and another 2 were still within touch,...BUT THE REST WERE EMPTY!!!

I am not saying you should believe this, OP said "Many Female Nigerian Students...", he never said all;and if a whooping 57 out of 60 ladies are empty because they have been used by either another g-boy or by any of their sugar-daddy lovers,...is he not right to some extent?!

Moreover,to the ladies,some g-boys don't need to sleep with you again to actualize their evil plan,...all they need to do is to buy you a very costly thing either a phone,clothes,shoes,wristwatch or any of your most desired and coveted body accessories. The more you use these things,the more your God-giving "glory" works for them. AND NOTE THIS, THEY WON'T TAKE YOU TO THE BOUTIQUE OR PHONES' MALL when they want to buy those things because their "baba" must work on it before it will be handed over to you. They will later come and give you as a surprise gift.
If you have collected any and you are still using it,...permit me to say YOU ARE DONE FOR!

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Yahoo Plus, Handkerchief, Ritual Sex: Many Nigerian Female Students Walking Dead by IdeyFindWife: 8:17pm On Jan 03, 2018
hanassholesolo:

And you think an ordinary "Thief" can just command a white person to part away with his cash just through word of mouth?
how stupid are you? seriously, how is it a hard concept to mix vodoo with technology?

There are literally spell casters on Fiverr.com, people literally pay them money and they have over thousands of positive reviews from satisfied clients (who are all white by the way) If it was fake, why would your precious white angels pay actual money for it? People like you are so narrow minded, even though you've never left your house to investigate these things, or even put in any effort online to see if they really exist,

Even if you did research the subject, your mind is already made up and will never accept anything that doesn't appeal to your world view.

You guys are so funny because even if someone pointed you in the direction where baba stays you'll probably freak out to death lolzz

Tell dis book-head wannabes.

Forming $hits like they invented science and all.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Yahoo Plus, Handkerchief, Ritual Sex: Many Nigerian Female Students Walking Dead by Seahawk: 8:45pm On Jan 03, 2018
Bollinger:

Wait, what? Banned? You? Dem no de fear? Anyway, welcome to the club of multiplicity grin. You have an awesome New Year bro.
grin

1 Like

Re: Yahoo Plus, Handkerchief, Ritual Sex: Many Nigerian Female Students Walking Dead by salmonkas178(m): 8:46pm On Jan 03, 2018
I know the hotel...this touching...they would never listen...imagine those girls are empty barrel.....I just wish I can do without women...them go use their own stall person....
Jammy28:
Either you say OP lied or you agree it's true or you remain on the wall;...I will give you an instance with locations as I witnessed but was later told the real story behind it. (APOLOGIES TO ANYONE THAT FEELS OFFENDED BY THIS)

This happened in 2015, around September. I was still working in Ekiti State with a new generation bank,I tend to their offsite ATM back then. It happened at a recently opened hotel back then (names withheld) close to Bawa Junction,not far from De Head Enginering Block industries, along EKSU road in Ado-Ekiti (for those conversant with Ekiti State and that area,you will definitely know the hotel I am referring to).

Our ATM got jammed that day and after working on it,it was still malfunctioning and so a back-end reset was done on it and I was to stay till it gets fully functional before I take my leave;...this delayed me till some minutes to 9pm.
That day was on a Wednesday and it was the Club Nite in that hotel and so many ladies and guys (of course you know the major composition of those who will be there) thronged the place as from 6pm,I was feeding my eyes and bewilderment with the dressing of some ladies that people gave thanksgiving and all on their naming ceremony day.

Two guys were standing close to the gate,they weren't part of the security guards because I know all of their security details and bouncers including 90% of their other staff force. I was wondering what those guys were doing there,but it's none of my business and so I looked on. Later I noticed one of them was actually welcoming some ladies who were coming in in batches and while some ladies came alone. When our machine came back to life fully I left.

Months later,I saw this guy whom we exchanged pleasantries and some banters when and after he wanted to use our ATM and I told him it was being worked on and that he can't use it. This guy was now,(as at 2016) working as a security personnel with a bank in the College of Education Ikere-Ekiti,...I could identify him,but he can't identify me,maybe because he was a bit tipsy when we met at the ATM in the premises of the hotel that night,I don't know.
It was this guy (I will call him Zee) that gave me the story behind that night after we've really familiarized and I told him where and how I met him...

Zee said a very close friend of his, who is a yahoo boy, invited him to a birthday party at that hotel that evening. He said this g-boy employed the services of a evil-minded alfa to help identify ladies with "glories" that can be used for his "business" (he was the other man who also stood at the gate of the hotel that evening).
Zee then told me that the total number of ladies directly invited by invitation cards was altogether 60 from EKSU, Ado-Ekiti and the College of Education, Ikere-Ekiti.

He said after the whole thing, the alfa told his friend that of the 60 ladies invited,only 1 was still intact and another 2 were still within touch,...BUT THE REST WERE EMPTY!!!

I am not saying you should believe this, OP said "Many Female Nigerian Students...", he never said all;and if a whooping 57 out of 60 ladies are empty because they have been used by either another g-boy or by any of their sugar-daddy lovers,...is he not right to some extent?!

Moreover,to the ladies,some g-boys don't need to sleep with you again to actualize their evil plan,...all they need to do is to buy you a very costly thing either a phone,clothes,shoes,wristwatch or any of your most desired and coveted body accessories. The more you use these things,the more your God-giving "glory" works for them. AND NOTE THIS, THEY WON'T TAKE YOU TO THE BOUTIQUE OR PHONES' MALL when they want to buy those things because their "baba" must work on it before it will be handed over to you. They will later come and give you as a surprise gift.
If you have collected any and you are still using it,...permit me to say YOU ARE DONE FOR!
Re: Yahoo Plus, Handkerchief, Ritual Sex: Many Nigerian Female Students Walking Dead by symbian123(m): 11:11pm On Jan 03, 2018
mhizv:

Not bad.

Give me a call. Wanna tell u something wink
Re: Yahoo Plus, Handkerchief, Ritual Sex: Many Nigerian Female Students Walking Dead by mhizv(f): 12:14am On Jan 04, 2018
symbian123:

Give me a call. Wanna tell u something wink

Come on...told you it keeps saying "" this number can't receive calls at the moment ""

You can tell me here.
Re: Yahoo Plus, Handkerchief, Ritual Sex: Many Nigerian Female Students Walking Dead by Obeflacko(m): 2:01am On Jan 04, 2018
myking95:

Honestly, you think you are educated, but you are highly ignorant. One of the qualities of an educated mind is the openness to new concepts, which you my dear really lack. The spiritual realm exist, people simply decide to wish it out of existence because their senses cannot comprehend it. I am anything but a religous person..I simply am open to knowledge and use it to advance a cause I believe in, spiritual knowledge inclusive. The europeans have spell casters, most powerful families (even royal families too, including the famous pendragon dynasty which had king arthur ) have spirit guides, most so called "intellectuals" belong to one fraternity with metaphysical dealings...its not myth....so the psychics are what? fun players? ouija boards are for what? jokes? Satanism is an established religion, what do you think they do there?mind games?
"Has Nigeria's wealth from diaspora increased as a result of Yahoo+?"
see your silly arguement, dont you know man is ultimately responsible for the actions he patronises the spirit realm to do? a white man will rarely consult a witch to kill another, why? because of his mindset, the white man is rarely driven by poverty and insecurity to become materialistic and pursue wealth at all cost and damn the consequences...not so with a black man, he is so materialistic that he abuses everything including spiritual abilities to his own detriment. Countries with the highest rate of witchcraft used for oppression usually are backward..(its a curse well known in metaphysical and spiritual circles)...classic examples are Haiti...Nigeria and zimbabwe.
Some things come at a price, its only a black man that can sacrifice his entire generations in order to make quick temporary wealth, because he is foolish, a white man will rather take a less tumultous route to seek wisdom to give him an advantage over his own fellow man...this requires less sacrificial gravity.
My dad is very sound, schooled in europe(on a scholarship, finished one of the best), but first started in the fishing port and he told me stories with live people bearing witnesses to practicing diabolical things(ask any riverine community in akwa ibom state)..but God saved him...not so for his brothers, these things have consequences especially on your progeny, that explains the backwardness in where these things are being practiced..I have a classmate who confided in me about his grandfather turning to a crocodile at the high sea...same thing with my maternal community...these things aint no joke. A white man can do the same, but he knows better than to let himself be so enslaved to spiritual entities in the quest for wealth. He will rather do a less demanding sacrifice to gain wisdom to dominate his fellow man, thus the consequences are less obvious. I myslef have been in this position,not as a gee boy tho, but still some diabolical shii it was God that saved me
You seem to suffer from intellectual low self esteem, despising everything black, just cuz it is black, and being overwhelmed by the white man's achievements...these gee boys could have chosen to become free masons..its still the same devil but the path wont be so obviously disgusting as what it is obtainable with the rituals. By the way the earliest records of the dark arts bagan in mesopotamia (iraq) not africa. Read the books chariot of Gods. Have you heard of WICCA a registered corporation in the US.
"Has Nigeria's wealth from diaspora increased as a result of Yahoo+?"...just imagine...so shallow in reasoning, I dont even have much hope addressing you...belive what you will..but the only thing that can save you from these is if you are principled and have God on your side.
Try sleeping with 100 different runs girls as an experiment, especially from the delta,ogun and akwa ibom region (be careful..practice safe sex) and see how your life will be...no be anybody go tell you say something is not right.
you seem to be the only one that made perfect sense to this issue.

3 Likes

Re: Yahoo Plus, Handkerchief, Ritual Sex: Many Nigerian Female Students Walking Dead by symbian123(m): 8:33am On Jan 04, 2018
mhizv:

Come on...told you it keeps saying "" this number can't receive calls at the moment ""

You can tell me here.

Wow! Never knew my number was that special grin.. Maybe I gave the wrong number. It's 08143902079
Re: Yahoo Plus, Handkerchief, Ritual Sex: Many Nigerian Female Students Walking Dead by Jammy28(m): 10:02am On Jan 04, 2018
salmonkas178:
I know the hotel...this touching...they would never listen...imagine those girls are empty barrel.....I just wish I can do without women...them go use their own stall person....

I honestly pray sometime, somehow,...the voice of reasoning will speak to them and they will listen. Slay this,Slay that,... arrant nonsense.

I wonder where excellence (academic or professional),sane ethics and morality traveled to in Nigeria,...now we have more empty drums making the loudest noises in the name of slaying.
Re: Yahoo Plus, Handkerchief, Ritual Sex: Many Nigerian Female Students Walking Dead by uzoormah(m): 11:33am On Jan 04, 2018
Yommy247:
How are you sure that sure that she's a runs girl? Common, don't be foolish.

are you her husband?? If no, shut up
Re: Yahoo Plus, Handkerchief, Ritual Sex: Many Nigerian Female Students Walking Dead by Abudu2000(m): 1:39pm On Jan 04, 2018
tartarus:
Nigerians are fools Sha, and most of these fools are on Nairaland!!! No G-guy makes money from using girls destinies!!! grin

It's quite simple: if you have someone in the US(a trusted relative/friend), this person can easily buy Walmart credit cards, target cards etc and then you buy hacked ban.k log.ins from white guys on the deep Web using the Tor network. You can now load all those bought credit cards with the hacked logins and your trusted partner abroad withdraws the cash and then sends your cut via Western Union, MoneyGram etc.

Why is it when someone starts making quick and easy money, the typical Nigerian thinks it's diabolical?? grin

Guys doing diabolical things for money aren't G-boys but complete ritualists! They don't even know how to turn on a laptop.

Nigerians please enlighten yourselves! Stop watching African magic! No knowledge is a waste grin grin
leave them to dey talk trash Bru, na proverty dey affect their brain. Almost all of em here collect cash from gboys but come online to talk trash...who still asks client to pay again when even clients done broke. Guys are hacking and Carding millions these maggots dey talk trash Online... mtcheew abeg let's talk better joor, which card dey go wella now naaa?
Re: Yahoo Plus, Handkerchief, Ritual Sex: Many Nigerian Female Students Walking Dead by Abudu2000(m): 2:00pm On Jan 04, 2018
It's so funny that all rituals are being related to Yahooboys but no one is talking about that pastor that buried human heads in his church foundation. No one is talking about those business men and politicians that use human parts for their sacrifices to sell well or win elections....now let me say the shocker here, Everyone on this thread has that ibo man in his street who is very rich and wealthy but.....has a sore on his leg. That's sore never dries up, you ask them and they tell you it's accident...hahahaha acci indeed!!!

1 Like

Re: Yahoo Plus, Handkerchief, Ritual Sex: Many Nigerian Female Students Walking Dead by danberg: 7:22pm On Jan 04, 2018
Tocheagle:
. The problem with guys like you is that you go to the US or UK and start to behave as if you are advanced than the people over there. Guys like you spend just [/b]1 week in Dubai and come home with Australian accent.[b] May be if you overhaul your own thinking first, you should contribute more to this change you are talking about, not forming professor on nairaland grin
grin grin grin grin grin
This cracked me up especially@bolded, I had to comment here for the very first time!

1 Like

Re: Yahoo Plus, Handkerchief, Ritual Sex: Many Nigerian Female Students Walking Dead by Ugosample(m): 8:21pm On Jan 04, 2018
Abudu2000:
It's so funny that all rituals are being related to Yahooboys but no one is talking about that pastor that buried human heads in his church foundation. No one is talking about those business men and politicians that use human parts for their sacrifices to sell well or win elections....now let me say the shocker here, Everyone on this thread has that ibo man in his street who is very rich and wealthy but.....has a sore on his leg. That's sore never dries up, you ask them and they tell you it's accident...hahahaha acci indeed!!!

Are you trying to insinuate that many Igbo business men are ritualistic with sorea on their legs

C'mon
Re: Yahoo Plus, Handkerchief, Ritual Sex: Many Nigerian Female Students Walking Dead by Yommy247(m): 10:30pm On Jan 04, 2018
uzoormah:

are you her husband?? If no, shut up
Are you are brother? If no, go and hug the nearest transformer in your area
Re: Yahoo Plus, Handkerchief, Ritual Sex: Many Nigerian Female Students Walking Dead by Yommy247(m): 10:30pm On Jan 04, 2018
It's broke boys spreading this destiny stealer rhetoric because they are afraid of losing their girlfriends to young rich niggers.REAL yahoo boys don't even need your destiny. Will your destiny hack into wellsfargo or a CEOs email address?.Abeg miss me with the mass hysteria.
Re: Yahoo Plus, Handkerchief, Ritual Sex: Many Nigerian Female Students Walking Dead by awakeupcall4all(m): 11:40pm On Jan 04, 2018
Mr. It will do you a whole lot of good if you stop misleading people here...You and other yahoo yahoo apologist; else i can assure you; you might end up miserably...This message from the OP is very timely and i believe it is God's doing to open the eye of innocent people to the evil that is going on out there....Who the hell is real yahoo boy??.. So you think you gonna con people out of there money and sleep with your eyes closed??Bro you are only deluding yourself...I have been there from the real yahoo to the ritual yahoo..And i can expressly tell you the end is SURE DESTRUCTION!!.Go and ask about the first generation real yahoo boys you are talking about of which i am privilege to know lots of them...Either in prison now because the past came calling, now miserable or have gone full blown human ritual(i can give you names in private if you wish)...A stitch in time saves nine...There is dignity in labor..The earlier you all get that; the better for you...Is yahoo plus real?? DAMN YES!!..And coming from someone that has been there..And i can confidently tell you that 95% of what you have out there now is the Yahoo plus..And this comes with different stage of which the early stage is this destiny user and the likes which is wrecking havoc among the youthful populace both MALE AND FEMALE!!...Mind you incisions can be made to keep you safe by the herbalist and i still have mine around my waist..But what happens to the innocent people out there that has got no protection??..The later stage of this might eventually lead you to human sacrifice..And in the end you still end up miserable..So if you are yahoo boy and reading this it will do you a lot of good to quit now and return to JESUS!!..He will always save you no matter what and then you will have peace of mind..Peace!
Yommy247:
It's broke boys spreading this destiny stealer rhetoric because they are afraid of losing their girlfriends to young rich niggers.REAL yahoo boys don't even need your destiny. Will your destiny hack into wellsfargo or a CEOs email address?.Abeg miss me with the mass hysteria.

1 Like

Re: Yahoo Plus, Handkerchief, Ritual Sex: Many Nigerian Female Students Walking Dead by salmonkas178(m): 1:04am On Jan 05, 2018
You are so right.....the first generation G-Boys did little or no plus but the money wasn't forthcoming again and hence they have to Plus to meet up.
I shouldn't be saying these cause I'm into game but I need to let ladies who have ears and future read these and know there are detiny takers out there......quote me anywhere....90% of Yahoo boys driving car today are into plus....I'm not beefing but that's the truth....I'm into these and I know ...only 10% are into prayer and God do answer prayer but it would take long.....for the dumb one saying carding and hacking.....how many years una done dey into game? I bet you are just starters who know nothing at all...I won't spit it out all cause ladies won't listen...let me tell you ...those guys from Malaysia,Turkey and US ..most of th done plus before dem comot naija while some guys plus their way in Malaysia ..yes Asia has voodooo and it works faster thank Osolè in Naija....let me just stop here....ladies if you like hear .and if not ..na your wahala and future husband problem ...guys don't even need to sleep with you now before using your glory...those that have ears let them hear...a word is a enough...for me? My future is very secure cause I can't marry any empty barrel with ruined Destiny...I would know during courtship cause my religion strong gaan and I have God on my side.......if yo read these....know that the OP is right thou he might exaggerate but he's fucking right......
awakeupcall4all:
Mr. It will do you a whole lot of good if you stop misleading people here...You and other yahoo yahoo apologist; else i can assure you; you might end up miserably...This message from the OP is very timely and i believe it is God's doing to open the eye of innocent people to the evil that is going on out there....Who the hell is real yahoo boy??.. So you think you gonna con people out of there money and sleep with your eyes closed??Bro you are only deluding yourself...I have been there from the real yahoo to the ritual yahoo..And i can expressly tell you the end is SURE DESTRUCTION!!.Go and ask about the first generation real yahoo boys you are talking about of which i am privilege to know lots of them...Either in prison now because the past came calling, now miserable or have gone full blown human ritual(i can give you names in private if you wish)...A stitch in time saves nine...There is dignity in labor..The earlier you all get that; the better for you...Is yahoo plus real?? DAMN YES!!..And coming from someone that has been there..And i can confidently tell you that 95% of what you have out there now is the Yahoo plus..And this comes with different stage of which the early stage is this destiny user and the likes which is wrecking havoc among the youthful populace both MALE AND FEMALE!!...Mind you incisions can be made to keep you safe by the herbalist and i still have mine around my waist..But what happens to the innocent people out there that has got no protection??..The later stage of this might eventually lead you to human sacrifice..And in the end you still end up miserable..So if you are yahoo boy and reading this it will do you a lot of good to quit now and return to JESUS!!..He will always save you no matter what and then you will have peace of mind..Peace!
Re: Yahoo Plus, Handkerchief, Ritual Sex: Many Nigerian Female Students Walking Dead by Tocheagle(m): 5:01am On Jan 05, 2018
danberg:

grin grin grin grin grin
This cracked me up especially@bolded, I had to comment here for the very first time!
grin That's the plain truth
Re: Yahoo Plus, Handkerchief, Ritual Sex: Many Nigerian Female Students Walking Dead by tintingz(m): 9:25am On Jan 05, 2018
mhizv:
These days they don't need to sleep with you.

I have a friend into yahoo, in his words "" babe nor try am follow any boy wei u meet for abk,esp if I'm get money"" "" if dem invite u for party,nor go..them go collect your luck without touching you sef""

Its real,its happening!! But girls won't learn. Even after reading this..

cry
"in his words" you say?, this is the problem with Superstitious Africans, they never witness the so-called juju or charm they are already believing every crap they are told, the op also didn't show more footage on how this juju is working, is it that money will disappear in thier cupboard or they con people? If they con people they what's the essence of juju?

Why not tell that your Yahoo plus friend to demostrate the juju and you videoing him so that we can all see how this crap works.

Holla me if you succeeded!
Re: Yahoo Plus, Handkerchief, Ritual Sex: Many Nigerian Female Students Walking Dead by tintingz(m): 9:29am On Jan 05, 2018
zeenaman:
I pity you that don't believe this. Come to Ogun state and see. No harm intended at the mention of Ogun
Not everyone has the time to travel for some crappy thing, kindly do us a favor by videoing the juju in display, thank you.
Re: Yahoo Plus, Handkerchief, Ritual Sex: Many Nigerian Female Students Walking Dead by tintingz(m): 9:30am On Jan 05, 2018
Stevengerd:
E don tey wey me i knw say, Ladies are truly walking dead..

The number of dem used for ritual on a daily, Lemme just stop..

Talking frm Experience.!!
Evidence of the walking dead ladies?!

Hope you know the population stats?
Re: Yahoo Plus, Handkerchief, Ritual Sex: Many Nigerian Female Students Walking Dead by tintingz(m): 9:34am On Jan 05, 2018
Flickzvill:
www.nairaland.com/attachments/6493156_humanpartsusedtoprepareconcoctiongtohypnotisevictimsyahooplusboy_jpeg636b42ee00a7eaf5cfa55d3920f0f7dc

Ok evening everyone, I am here to tell you what an old friend told me early hours of the day that has been disturbing me.

I came across an old friend of mine, mehn you needed to see his car, modern benz flashy rims and see his dressing we got to talk and I asked him the way forward, he said he did gee(Yahoo) and I was like how did you get this far? he replied " i plus up nw" asin (yahoo plus+) and I went foward to ask what he did, he didn't even hide it maybe bcz he trusted me this was what he told me.

"My guy as I start this gee tin e no pay me imagine clients go dey give me $200 why nw na em i go one baba like that, the man assure me say I go hit jack pot na just to do some rituals. At first I shake but after I go meet the man him give me hanky say if I sleep with any girl of my choice make I make sure say she sleep after sex then use the hanky clean the pussy then bring am for am.

My guy after i do am i go give the man like after 2 months everything begin click for me o sometimes e dey hard bcz you go do some girls the baba go say dem don use dem".

Jesus, I was shocked I couldn't believe my ears he went on to say most Nigerian university female students are walking dead and empty vessels and he said he has been doing this for like 9 months. Just imagine the amount of innocent girls that are useless just bcz of material tinz. I am sorry to say but most of you girls are in big soup you need deep deliverance.

Happy new year
Do us a favor, show the footage of the juju in display, the supernatural events, not the one you're posting chicken and goat sacrifice pics. Thank you.
Re: Yahoo Plus, Handkerchief, Ritual Sex: Many Nigerian Female Students Walking Dead by Rilwayne001: 9:59am On Jan 05, 2018
tintingz:
Not everyone has the time to travel for some crappy thing, kindly do us a favor by videoing the juju in display, thank you.

Lol, see dishonesty at its peak. grin

Between first hand experience and seeing a video, which would be more convincing?

(1) (2) (3) ... (17) (18) (19) (20) (21) (Reply)

Ghanaian Lady Flees From Man She Met Online Due To Big Manhood / Inside The Factory Where Sex Dolls Are Made (Photos) / Mr. Nairaland Contest 2015 - NOMINATION & VERIFICATION THREAD.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 132
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.