Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,029 members, 7,803,462 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 05:05 PM

Yahoo Plus, Handkerchief, Ritual Sex: Many Nigerian Female Students Walking Dead - Romance (21) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Yahoo Plus, Handkerchief, Ritual Sex: Many Nigerian Female Students Walking Dead (141414 Views)

Young Ladies Beware Of Yahoo Plus Guys / Ghana, Nigeria, Dubai : Ritual Sex, Beastiality, Fetish Sex -The Sex Worker / Lady Dumps Her Yahoo Plus Boyfriend For Eating Bread & Poo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (18) (19) (20) (21) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Yahoo Plus, Handkerchief, Ritual Sex: Many Nigerian Female Students Walking Dead by tintingz(m): 10:18am On Jan 05, 2018
Rilwayne001:

Lol, see dishonesty at its peak. grin

Between first hand experience and seeing video, which is more convincing?
I stay in Southwest, you think I haven't heard enough urban legends? Girl turn to snake, boy turn to tricycle, shrink dicks, flying witches etc? Non of these have no evidence nor footage to prove it really happened or how it happened, baddo leader was caught in his shrine I wonder why he didn't perform his juju on the police force!

Trust me if I've the time or opportunity to meet any of these so-called juju people, I will challenge them to display thier powers while I video it live.

Here's a thread of someone who challenged them.
https://www.nairaland.com/3290176/tomorrow-prove-me-atheists-voodoo/2#48551253

Do you know what, they failed!

So oga, what dishonest are you talking about?
Re: Yahoo Plus, Handkerchief, Ritual Sex: Many Nigerian Female Students Walking Dead by mhizv(f): 10:22am On Jan 05, 2018
tintingz:
"in his words" you say?, this is the problem with Superstitious Africans, they never witness the so-called juju or charm they are already believing every crap they are told, the op also didn't show more footage on how this juju is working, is it that money will disappear in thier cupboard or they con people? If they con people they what's the essence of juju?

Why not tell that your Yahoo plus friend to demostrate the juju and you videoing him so that we can all see how this crap works.

Holla me if you succeeded!

You can come see for yourself.
Re: Yahoo Plus, Handkerchief, Ritual Sex: Many Nigerian Female Students Walking Dead by tintingz(m): 10:34am On Jan 05, 2018
mhizv:

You can come see for yourself.
To where?
Re: Yahoo Plus, Handkerchief, Ritual Sex: Many Nigerian Female Students Walking Dead by mikefem58(m): 2:34pm On Jan 05, 2018
I dey wait oo
osusu:
. Make I reach my destination first den I go create am and mention u, no stress bro, we dey
Re: Yahoo Plus, Handkerchief, Ritual Sex: Many Nigerian Female Students Walking Dead by Yommy247(m): 8:40pm On Jan 05, 2018
awakeupcall4all:
Mr. It will do you a whole lot of good if you stop misleading people here...You and other yahoo yahoo apologist; else i can assure you; you might end up miserably...This message from the OP is very timely and i believe it is God's doing to open the eye of innocent people to the evil that is going on out there....Who the hell is real yahoo boy??.. So you think you gonna con people out of there money and sleep with your eyes closed??Bro you are only deluding yourself...I have been there from the real yahoo to the ritual yahoo..And i can expressly tell you the end is SURE DESTRUCTION!!.Go and ask about the first generation real yahoo boys you are talking about of which i am privilege to know lots of them...Either in prison now because the past came calling, now miserable or have gone full blown human ritual(i can give you names in private if you wish)...A stitch in time saves nine...There is dignity in labor..The earlier you all get that; the better for you...Is yahoo plus real?? DAMN YES!!..And coming from someone that has been there..And i can confidently tell you that 95% of what you have out there now is the Yahoo plus..And this comes with different stage of which the early stage is this destiny user and the likes which is wrecking havoc among the youthful populace both MALE AND FEMALE!!...Mind you incisions can be made to keep you safe by the herbalist and i still have mine around my waist..But what happens to the innocent people out there that has got no protection??..The later stage of this might eventually lead you to human sacrifice..And in the end you still end up miserable..So if you are yahoo boy and reading this it will do you a lot of good to quit now and return to JESUS!!..He will always save you no matter what and then you will have peace of mind..Peace!
Thank you sir

1 Like

Re: Yahoo Plus, Handkerchief, Ritual Sex: Many Nigerian Female Students Walking Dead by Kingsley10000: 9:03pm On Jan 05, 2018
tintingz:
I stay in Southwest, you think I haven't heard enough urban legends? Girl turn to snake, boy turn to tricycle, shrink dicks, flying witches etc? Non of these have no evidence nor footage to prove it really happened or how it happened, baddo leader was caught in his shrine I wonder why he didn't perform his juju on the police force!

Trust me if I've the time or opportunity to meet any of these so-called juju people, I will challenge them to display thier powers while I video it live.

Here's a thread of someone who challenged them.
https://www.nairaland.com/3290176/tomorrow-prove-me-atheists-voodoo/2#48551253

Do you know what, they failed!

So oga, what dishonest are you talking about?
DON'T CHALLENGE WHAT U KNOW VERY LITTLE ABOUT,JUJU IS REAL.THE FACT U'VNT ENCOUNTERED IT DOESNT MEAN IT'S NOT POTENT
Re: Yahoo Plus, Handkerchief, Ritual Sex: Many Nigerian Female Students Walking Dead by tintingz(m): 9:46pm On Jan 05, 2018
Kingsley10000:
DON'T CHALLENGE WHAT U KNOW VERY LITTLE ABOUT,JUJU IS REAL.THE FACT U'VNT ENCOUNTERED IT DOESNT MEAN IT'S NOT POTENT
Since I don't know how real juju is, how will I know if you say I should not challenge it? Must the juju be done on me?
Re: Yahoo Plus, Handkerchief, Ritual Sex: Many Nigerian Female Students Walking Dead by babeyjoston: 10:46pm On Jan 05, 2018
To wat I have read and to all u ppl re saying. I beg u in the name of God. Yahoo plus is REAL!!! I can beg u all to believe from my heart.
Girls be warned... is one nor be say dem say dem say, I have friends I knw who got money under 3 months claiming he was travelling to Ghana, only to come back and buy one GLK of almost 10million. guys, dat guy nor reach 4 months him die flat. him own cousin he went with also died dat same week days after his.
my fellow brother and sisters, me myself have experienced the Gee stuff I did it for 7yrs ordinary den 2003 to 2010 guys I quit cos no gain. guys dat have d clean money from client really do broke sometimes, nd dey don't spend anyhow or buy d luxurious car. be wise. girls beware of guys u knw not abt. thank u all

2 Likes

Re: Yahoo Plus, Handkerchief, Ritual Sex: Many Nigerian Female Students Walking Dead by Abudu2000(m): 1:06am On Jan 06, 2018
Ugosample:

Are you trying to insinuate that many Igbo business men are ritualistic with sorea on their legs

C'mon
its more than insinuating, I'm 200% sure and I have facts...all these in business men are worse especially in terms of voodoo, they go to any length even in their market politics.....Any ibo man with sorry on his legs that refuse to heal....

2 Likes

Re: Yahoo Plus, Handkerchief, Ritual Sex: Many Nigerian Female Students Walking Dead by Ugosample(m): 7:55am On Jan 06, 2018
Abudu2000:
its more than insinuating, I'm 200% sure and I have facts...all these in business men are worse especially in terms of voodoo, they go to any length even in their market politics.....Any ibo man with sorry on his legs that refuse to heal....

believe whatever you like

It's typical of your type, so I'm not surprised.
Re: Yahoo Plus, Handkerchief, Ritual Sex: Many Nigerian Female Students Walking Dead by dyeklint66: 1:03pm On Apr 29, 2018
For me there's nothing like yahoo plus... It's either you are a ritualist or a yahoo boy... Some will say that they tie their white woman and anything they say goes... If it really works that way, then no need to press laptop too much... Just get any white woman and tie her and she begin pay... I have seen yahoo boys who work day and night and their hard work pay off... The other groups which is the ritualist hid under the cover of yahoo, then creating the word YAHOO PLUS... And for those that don't believe in spiritualism, my dear there are powers and principalities and if there is, then there is a higher power... One power to rule them all (Almighty God)... Believe or not, boys dey make am without juju and boys dey still make and with juju and both comes with a price... While one comes with grace, hard work, and diligent, the other comes with different kind of sacrifice s that involves blood

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Yahoo Plus, Handkerchief, Ritual Sex: Many Nigerian Female Students Walking Dead by Nobody: 4:00am On Nov 09, 2018
Flickzvill:
www.nairaland.com/attachments/6493156_humanpartsusedtoprepareconcoctiongtohypnotisevictimsyahooplusboy_jpeg636b42ee00a7eaf5cfa55d3920f0f7dc

Ok evening everyone, I am here to tell you what an old friend told me early hours of the day that has been disturbing me.

I came across an old friend of mine, mehn you needed to see his car, modern benz flashy rims and see his dressing we got to talk and I asked him the way forward, he said he did gee(Yahoo) and I was like how did you get this far? he replied " i plus up nw" asin (yahoo plus+) and I went foward to ask what he did, he didn't even hide it maybe bcz he trusted me this was what he told me.

"My guy as I start this gee tin e no pay me imagine clients go dey give me $200 why nw na em i go one baba like that, the man assure me say I go hit jack pot na just to do some rituals. At first I shake but after I go meet the man him give me hanky say if I sleep with any girl of my choice make I make sure say she sleep after sex then use the hanky clean the pussy then bring am for am.

My guy after i do am i go give the man like after 2 months everything begin click for me o sometimes e dey hard bcz you go do some girls the baba go say dem don use dem".

Jesus, I was shocked I couldn't believe my ears he went on to say most Nigerian university female students are walking dead and empty vessels and he said he has been doing this for like 9 months. Just imagine the amount of innocent girls that are useless just bcz of material tinz. I am sorry to say but most of you girls are in big soup you need deep deliverance.

Happy new year

Lol anyone who believes this and that eating poo n doing charms works then you need wisen up. Its all rubbish. Scientists will tell u poo is just waste from the body that it didnt need after eating and come is just for making babies...lol how these things bring u money. Def not that way
Re: Yahoo Plus, Handkerchief, Ritual Sex: Many Nigerian Female Students Walking Dead by Nobody: 4:03am On Nov 09, 2018
TheManofTomorrow:
This story is true cos I am also aware of the fact that yahoo boys now do rituals to support their life. Oyinbos don wisen up now. I once created a thread about it here and many rubuked me. SMH
The end is truly near, avarice has destroyed many ladies destiny already.

That why one has to be vigilant before marriage in order not to bring home a living dead.

Is just superstition. If anyone doing yahoo plus makes big money its just luck and scam. Nothing magical whatsover.
Re: Yahoo Plus, Handkerchief, Ritual Sex: Many Nigerian Female Students Walking Dead by Nobody: 4:16am On Nov 09, 2018
What is going on in the world? Nothing!

The same hearsay you were fed and you formed an opinion on is the same hearsay we also heard but we discarded as rubbish.

Aside beer palour gists, what evidence do you have that shows people's destiny are being used for riches? Have you done it before? Do you know anyone who's destiny was stolen, and if yes, how were you able to confirm it?

The same way people were peddling stories about stolen dicks used for rituals but not one single case of stolen dick was ever reported at any police station, neither could one person provide evidence whatsoever that anyone's dick was really stolen.Hearsays everywhere!

Hahaha how would u steal a dick? Especially unbeknown to its owner?
Re: Yahoo Plus, Handkerchief, Ritual Sex: Many Nigerian Female Students Walking Dead by Nobody: 4:29am On Nov 09, 2018
Aye le mi o Why girls dey Useless their life like this
eezeribe:

This one na normal parole ... I even have yahoo plus friends that hide pot under their car seat,once they spot a potential ritual material(mostly broke girls),they give her a ride in the car...
Once she seats down there,the luck is taken...
Re: Yahoo Plus, Handkerchief, Ritual Sex: Many Nigerian Female Students Walking Dead by CodeTemplar: 11:49pm On Feb 19, 2019
tintingz:
Since I don't know how real juju is, how will I know if you say I should not challenge it? Must the juju be done on me?
have you been to Haiti before? but you probably believe there is a place like that. the world is largely spiritual one.
Re: Yahoo Plus, Handkerchief, Ritual Sex: Many Nigerian Female Students Walking Dead by tintingz(m): 9:26am On Feb 20, 2019
CodeTemplar:
have you been to Haiti before? but you probably believe there is a place like that. the world is largely spiritual one.
Something you can't even prove.
Re: Yahoo Plus, Handkerchief, Ritual Sex: Many Nigerian Female Students Walking Dead by Rawhumper(m): 7:48pm On Aug 10, 2020
Still our Girls wont hear.

A time will come i stop been sympathetic with used Girls for Yahoo purposes.

mhizv:
These days they don't need to sleep with you.

I have a friend into yahoo, in his words "" babe nor try am follow any boy wei u meet for abk,esp if I'm get money"" "" if dem invite u for party,nor go..them go collect your luck without touching you sef""

Its real,its happening!! But girls won't learn. Even after reading this..

cry
Re: Yahoo Plus, Handkerchief, Ritual Sex: Many Nigerian Female Students Walking Dead by Goldbw122(m): 8:16pm On Jan 08, 2022
eezeribe:

This one na normal parole ... I even have yahoo plus friends that hide pot under their car seat,once they spot a potential ritual material(mostly broke girls),they give her a ride in the car...
Once she seats down there,the luck is taken...
I have heard of story like this and I thought they were joking, na WA.

1 Like

Re: Yahoo Plus, Handkerchief, Ritual Sex: Many Nigerian Female Students Walking Dead by Goxxx: 8:14am On Jan 09, 2022
So him no fit manage 200 dollz him de do plus mtchwee greed
Re: Yahoo Plus, Handkerchief, Ritual Sex: Many Nigerian Female Students Walking Dead by Danielwiseoo(f): 9:23am On Jan 09, 2022
Oh my God girls una own don finish..ha it's the love for cash my brother grin
Flickzvill:
www.nairaland.com/attachments/6493156_humanpartsusedtoprepareconcoctiongtohypnotisevictimsyahooplusboy_jpeg636b42ee00a7eaf5cfa55d3920f0f7dc

Ok evening everyone, I am here to tell you what an old friend told me early hours of the day that has been disturbing me.

I came across an old friend of mine, mehn you needed to see his car, modern benz flashy rims and see his dressing we got to talk and I asked him the way forward, he said he did gee(Yahoo) and I was like how did you get this far? he replied " i plus up nw" asin (yahoo plus+) and I went foward to ask what he did, he didn't even hide it maybe bcz he trusted me this was what he told me.

"My guy as I start this gee tin e no pay me imagine clients go dey give me $200 why nw na em i go one baba like that, the man assure me say I go hit jack pot na just to do some rituals. At first I shake but after I go meet the man him give me hanky say if I sleep with any girl of my choice make I make sure say she sleep after sex then use the hanky clean the pussy then bring am for am.

My guy after i do am i go give the man like after 2 months everything begin click for me o sometimes e dey hard bcz you go do some girls the baba go say dem don use dem".

Jesus, I was shocked I couldn't believe my ears he went on to say most Nigerian university female students are walking dead and empty vessels and he said he has been doing this for like 9 months. Just imagine the amount of innocent girls that are useless just bcz of material tinz. I am sorry to say but most of you girls are in big soup you need deep deliverance.

Happy new year

1 Like

Re: Yahoo Plus, Handkerchief, Ritual Sex: Many Nigerian Female Students Walking Dead by Danielwiseoo(f): 9:27am On Jan 09, 2022
U on point mhan...it's just that Nigerian girl's will never learn if u like stand on top a moving trailer with microphone and tell them to be beware of strange guys they will never learn as far as ..ego is excess
babeyjoston:
To wat I have read and to all u ppl re saying. I beg u in the name of God. Yahoo plus is REAL!!! I can beg u all to believe from my heart.
Girls be warned... is one nor be say dem say dem say, I have friends I knw who got money under 3 months claiming he was travelling to Ghana, only to come back and buy one GLK of almost 10million. guys, dat guy nor reach 4 months him die flat. him own cousin he went with also died dat same week days after his.
my fellow brother and sisters, me myself have experienced the Gee stuff I did it for 7yrs ordinary den 2003 to 2010 guys I quit cos no gain. guys dat have d clean money from client really do broke sometimes, nd dey don't spend anyhow or buy d luxurious car. be wise. girls beware of guys u knw not abt. thank u all
Re: Yahoo Plus, Handkerchief, Ritual Sex: Many Nigerian Female Students Walking Dead by handsomeyitayo(m): 11:12am On Jan 09, 2022
jamariwolf2:
Rubbbbbbbbissssssh
mumu girl instead take heed,

Because nothing has happen to you nah .... experience it... you better pray that God will not let Yu say "I thy Know"

Fish brain girl....I Pitty your life...my friends are doing it that I know , they are yahoo guys...come sheybi you want iphone latest them go give you, when your pussy start to they bleed maggot you go hear wen ....ode supo
Re: Yahoo Plus, Handkerchief, Ritual Sex: Many Nigerian Female Students Walking Dead by benqo01(m): 10:30pm On Jan 25, 2022
OP YOU RE NOT FAR FROM THE TRUTH A FRIEND ONCE TOLD ME THIS MEHN I WAS SHOCKED OMO MOST UNI GIRLS U SEE DEM DON USE THIER DESTINY NOTHING REMAIN AGAIN

IF THOSE WAN EVENTUALLY MARRY THEIR HUSBAND GO SUFFER NO B SMALL

(1) (2) (3) ... (18) (19) (20) (21) (Reply)

Ghanaian Lady Flees From Man She Met Online Due To Big Manhood / Inside The Factory Where Sex Dolls Are Made (Photos) / True Dirty Sex Stories..

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 68
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.