Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,020 members, 7,806,997 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 08:19 AM

Yahoo Plus, Handkerchief, Ritual Sex: Many Nigerian Female Students Walking Dead - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Yahoo Plus, Handkerchief, Ritual Sex: Many Nigerian Female Students Walking Dead (141453 Views)

Young Ladies Beware Of Yahoo Plus Guys / Ghana, Nigeria, Dubai : Ritual Sex, Beastiality, Fetish Sex -The Sex Worker / Lady Dumps Her Yahoo Plus Boyfriend For Eating Bread & Poo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (21) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Yahoo Plus, Handkerchief, Ritual Sex: Many Nigerian Female Students Walking Dead by Writs: 10:25pm On Jan 01, 2018
I laugh.

Same tin with Adeboye handkerchief distribution to congregation.

Unholy hypnosis?

5 Likes

Re: Yahoo Plus, Handkerchief, Ritual Sex: Many Nigerian Female Students Walking Dead by bigiyaro(m): 10:26pm On Jan 01, 2018
black man and sttupid belives, no wonder d country is so backwards wrecthed. rubbish

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Yahoo Plus, Handkerchief, Ritual Sex: Many Nigerian Female Students Walking Dead by Lilimax(f): 10:28pm On Jan 01, 2018
I believe the OP in a way cos many girls are out there chasing material things. Slay queens here and there and most of them ends up on with Yahoo plus guys...I shocked Sometimes I wonder why barrenness and childlessness has become the order of the day in marriages recently? Most of them are haunted with after effects like this.. If you're among them, repent today, confess your sins and accept Jesus Christ into your life. Our God is merciful, he'll forgive you and remember your sin no more embarassed

22 Likes 1 Share

Re: Yahoo Plus, Handkerchief, Ritual Sex: Many Nigerian Female Students Walking Dead by Gaddafithe2nd(m): 10:33pm On Jan 01, 2018
What the OP said is true, don't believe him at your own peril. Wetin some guys dey do no be here. Some they use blood drink garri, some dey eat feaces with bread, many dey use girls. All these things are common in Southern part of Nigeria.

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Yahoo Plus, Handkerchief, Ritual Sex: Many Nigerian Female Students Walking Dead by Pat081: 10:35pm On Jan 01, 2018
jamariwolf2:
Rubbbbbbbbissssssh
hahaha useless u think d bog dat will gt lost will gt lost like u now
Re: Yahoo Plus, Handkerchief, Ritual Sex: Many Nigerian Female Students Walking Dead by diluewunmi: 10:36pm On Jan 01, 2018
Flickzvill:
www.nairaland.com/attachments/6493156_humanpartsusedtoprepareconcoctiongtohypnotisevictimsyahooplusboy_jpeg636b42ee00a7eaf5cfa55d3920f0f7dc

Ok evening everyone, I am here to tell you what an old friend told me early hours of the day that has been disturbing me.

I came across an old friend of mine, mehn you needed to see his car, modern benz flashy rims and see his dressing we got to talk and I asked him the way forward, he said he did gee(Yahoo) and I was like how did you get this far? he replied " i plus up nw" asin (yahoo plus+) and I went foward to ask what he did, he didn't even hide it maybe bcz he trusted me this was what he told me.

"My guy as I start this gee tin e no pay me imagine clients go dey give me $200 why nw na em i go one baba like that, the man assure me say I go hit jack pot na just to do some rituals. At first I shake but after I go meet the man him give me hanky say if I sleep with any girl of my choice make I make sure say she sleep after sex then use the hanky clean the pussy then bring am for am.

My guy after i do am i go give the man like after 2 months everything begin click for me o sometimes e dey hard bcz you go do some girls the baba go say dem don use dem".

Jesus, I was shocked I couldn't believe my ears he went on to say most Nigerian university female students are walking dead and empty vessels and he said he has been doing this for like 9 months. Just imagine the amount of innocent girls that are useless just bcz of material tinz. I am sorry to say but most of you girls are in big soup you need deep deliverance.

Happy new year

Well here is my stand. You cant destroy lives of other girls and expect that your girl(s) will be free from destruction. Who knows what the fathers of the girls in question did to other girls during their time. What goes around comes around. Young men should learn fast. Stop messing girls up so your girls will not be messed up and girls too, maintain your stand of touch not until after wedding. There is nothing more honourable than that

8 Likes

Re: Yahoo Plus, Handkerchief, Ritual Sex: Many Nigerian Female Students Walking Dead by MISTAICEY02288(m): 10:36pm On Jan 01, 2018
This is so true wether you believe it or not.
Some weeks ago, i was discussing with some colleagues and someone said she has heard already that most young ladies in town now that you see looking beautiful forming so called slay queens have actually been used by Gee boiz and they are more like walking corpse cos their destinies have been used or exchanged.

We guys needs to be very careful. May God help us. Amen

5 Likes

Re: Yahoo Plus, Handkerchief, Ritual Sex: Many Nigerian Female Students Walking Dead by RoyalBlak007: 10:40pm On Jan 01, 2018
Girls need to be careful, But still most of them fall victim to these kinda "ritual ish". I was at a restaurant with my friends (5) ...One of em invited his high school pal over to our table (Dude drives a red venza with alloy rims, IPhone 7's, Cuban chains...)...

The G☆ saw a girl he liked...Went to speak with her outside...5mins later this girl cheesy was at our table with him....Eating and drinking embarassed . G☆ counted 50k cash...gave it to this girl. ...30mins later. ...This G☆ & his nù girl zoomed off to the Hotel.《The End》. Later got info that G☆ is a Lautech Strong Man

15 Likes

Re: Yahoo Plus, Handkerchief, Ritual Sex: Many Nigerian Female Students Walking Dead by stasius: 10:40pm On Jan 01, 2018
Please we don't want nonsense story this year!

2 Likes

Re: Yahoo Plus, Handkerchief, Ritual Sex: Many Nigerian Female Students Walking Dead by stanliwise(m): 10:43pm On Jan 01, 2018
Hozier:
What is going on in the world? Nothing!

The same hearsay you were fed and you formed an opinion on is the same hearsay we also heard but we discarded as rubbish.

Aside beer palour gists, what evidence do you have that shows people's destiny are being used for riches? Have you done it before? Do you know anyone who's destiny was stolen, and if yes, how were you able to confirm it?

The same way people were peddling stories about stolen dicks used for rituals but not one single case of stolen dick was ever reported at any police station, neither could one person provide evidence whatsoever that anyone's dick was really stolen.Hearsays everywhere!
seem you are among the few rational being here. Most of the posters has lost their sense of reasoning to illusions of their mind and has given their believes to many questionable spiritual concepts, Even the ones they have not experienced themselves nor have they confirmed any of the claims.
Most of their beliefs are based on indoctrination or hear-say stories that they were made to believe or the the ones they like to believe.

I think a typical blackman or a typical Nigeria man finds it difficult to discern when an event is spiritual or not.

2 Likes

Re: Yahoo Plus, Handkerchief, Ritual Sex: Many Nigerian Female Students Walking Dead by Nobody: 10:44pm On Jan 01, 2018
This is 2018 and people are still using old pictures to spice up made up stories.

4 Likes

Re: Yahoo Plus, Handkerchief, Ritual Sex: Many Nigerian Female Students Walking Dead by Figger(m): 10:44pm On Jan 01, 2018
OP is so on point, was in Ghana last year trying na mingle with hi class G guys but to my surprise, one of them that I got very close to who willingly wanted to put me through was honest enough to tell me what he does on a daily basis for constant flow of cash, guess what, he has to sleep with three girls daily and make sure he pays them big money and afterwards clean their privates with a handkerchief. Mehnnnn....na so I run from the guy cos he promised to take me to their shrine. This is no fairy tale, it's real.

27 Likes 1 Share

Re: Yahoo Plus, Handkerchief, Ritual Sex: Many Nigerian Female Students Walking Dead by Nobody: 10:45pm On Jan 01, 2018
diluewunmi:

Well here is my stand. You cant destroy lives of other girls and expect that your girl(s) will be free from destruction. Who knows what the fathers of the girls in question did to other girls during their time. What goes around comes around. Young men should learn fast. Stop messing girls up so your girls will not be messed up and girls too, maintain your stand of touch not until after wedding. There is nothing more honourable than that
Karma is rubbish, it does not exist.

5 Likes

Re: Yahoo Plus, Handkerchief, Ritual Sex: Many Nigerian Female Students Walking Dead by Naruto87(m): 10:45pm On Jan 01, 2018
SnakeXenzia:
Fake
guy this isn't fake. I know guys that have done this stuff. it pains me that most girls are materialistic for how much? their future is destroyed and even the guys involved no fear of God in them. I earn below 50k a month (sometimes less) but am working harder to improve. no material stuff is worth your soul.

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: Yahoo Plus, Handkerchief, Ritual Sex: Many Nigerian Female Students Walking Dead by AISOSKID(m): 10:47pm On Jan 01, 2018
So did your friend told you to spread his story?
And you think you're Saint?, what was the advice you gave to him, have you for once tell your friend to stop the act? And am even sure that you must have share out of his money
Re: Yahoo Plus, Handkerchief, Ritual Sex: Many Nigerian Female Students Walking Dead by salmonkas178(m): 10:48pm On Jan 01, 2018
I only pity those that will marry these girls ...they would be a back luck to their spouse....there's lot of ways those guys use girls ..I no fit they list am...many girls you see are used already...what my own....I'm minding my business

2 Likes

Re: Yahoo Plus, Handkerchief, Ritual Sex: Many Nigerian Female Students Walking Dead by poseidon12: 10:49pm On Jan 01, 2018
So is it your friend in the picture?
Re: Yahoo Plus, Handkerchief, Ritual Sex: Many Nigerian Female Students Walking Dead by jchioma: 10:50pm On Jan 01, 2018
It's the unfortunate reality. The belief that you can get money and fame through diabolic means has eaten into the fabric of most youths, with many doing the unthinkable.

I have heard of instances where these guys are given rituals to perform, part of which is to eat fresh ex.creta of another person and they sometimes lurk in wait for hours at road paths for an unsuspecting okada rider or motorist who may stop to ease call of nature, just to eat the shi.t as conditions to seal the deal and become wealthy, while to maintain the efficacy are made to sleep with ladies and 'steal' their 'glory', whatever that means. As the victim deteriorates, their wealth increases
Re: Yahoo Plus, Handkerchief, Ritual Sex: Many Nigerian Female Students Walking Dead by Asianguy(m): 10:50pm On Jan 01, 2018
I never believed this thing until I visited Lautech hehe the school is hot.
Re: Yahoo Plus, Handkerchief, Ritual Sex: Many Nigerian Female Students Walking Dead by Bollinger(m): 10:53pm On Jan 01, 2018
Flickzvill:
www.nairaland.com/attachments/6493156_humanpartsusedtoprepareconcoctiongtohypnotisevictimsyahooplusboy_jpeg636b42ee00a7eaf5cfa55d3920f0f7dc

Ok evening everyone, I am here to tell you what an old friend told me early hours of the day that has been disturbing me.

I came across an old friend of mine, mehn you needed to see his car, modern benz flashy rims and see his dressing we got to talk and I asked him the way forward, he said he did gee(Yahoo) and I was like how did you get this far? he replied " i plus up nw" asin (yahoo plus+) and I went foward to ask what he did, he didn't even hide it maybe bcz he trusted me this was what he told me.

"My guy as I start this gee tin e no pay me imagine clients go dey give me $200 why nw na em i go one baba like that, the man assure me say I go hit jack pot na just to do some rituals. At first I shake but after I go meet the man him give me hanky say if I sleep with any girl of my choice make I make sure say she sleep after sex then use the hanky clean the pussy then bring am for am.

My guy after i do am i go give the man like after 2 months everything begin click for me o sometimes e dey hard bcz you go do some girls the baba go say dem don use dem".

Jesus, I was shocked I couldn't believe my ears he went on to say most Nigerian university female students are walking dead and empty vessels and he said he has been doing this for like 9 months. Just imagine the amount of innocent girls that are useless just bcz of material tinz. I am sorry to say but most of you girls are in big soup you need deep deliverance.

Happy new year

thesettingz:
Is even more ashame that even when they read things post, some won't still yield to advice...... There new year resolutions now is to keep slaying with new ride without new year resolutions for good job to achieve thier objectives

BabbanBura:

This is most likely to be true, sadly many are not picking the warning in it. The modus operandi in this case is similar to what he hear of a group in Lagos though in the lagos case it is alleged to be soaking the blood of the victims with hankerchieves.
Out ladies, mabenu, biko, dan Allah come and listen woo - the make-up kit, the shoes, that gown, that artificial nail, yansh, camel toe, eye lashes, br.e.asts, etc arent worth your lives.

kokomilala:
To those that are perishing, warnings are always rubbish. The dog that would go astray would never hear the whistling of the hunter no matter how much whistling he does.
This indomic generation of young Naija girls would easily rank as the fiercest, meanest, and they think with their legs.

In 2018 you guys still believe in all this rubbish. Quick question; why is it that it is only in pre historic countries that things like this happen? Why are you people like this na. The mind of a Nigerian is one of the scariest things on the planet. To go moon una no fit do with una yeye belief. To make fuel plenty una no fit do but when it comes to abracadabra, una be pro. What a people. Smh.

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Yahoo Plus, Handkerchief, Ritual Sex: Many Nigerian Female Students Walking Dead by hammiid(m): 10:53pm On Jan 01, 2018
Nice write up..

2 Likes

Re: Yahoo Plus, Handkerchief, Ritual Sex: Many Nigerian Female Students Walking Dead by willibounce1(m): 10:53pm On Jan 01, 2018
Flickzvill:

Happy new year

Total bull.sh.it. shove your African Magic Yoruba tale up your lame a.ss.

6 Likes

Re: Yahoo Plus, Handkerchief, Ritual Sex: Many Nigerian Female Students Walking Dead by Nobody: 10:54pm On Jan 01, 2018
stanliwise:
seem you are among the few rational being here. All the poster has lost their mind to illusion and believe to many spiritual concepts, Even the ones they have not experienced themselves nor have confirmed any of the claims.
Most of their beliefs are based on indoctrination or hear-say stories.

I think a typical blackman or a typical Nigeria man finds it difficult to discern when an event is spiritual or not.
I blame Nollywood for the mass indoctrination and brainwashing of Nigerians with this superstitious beliefs. 70% of all the stories shared hear were watched on some crappy low budget Nollywood movie, the remaining 30% are exaggerated or made-up beer Palour gists.

7 Likes

Re: Yahoo Plus, Handkerchief, Ritual Sex: Many Nigerian Female Students Walking Dead by kokomilala(m): 10:55pm On Jan 01, 2018
To those that are perishing, warnings are always rubbish. The dog that would go astray would never hear the whistling of the hunter no matter how much whistling he does.
This indomic generation of young Naija girls would easily rank as the fiercest, meanest, and are always thinking on their legs.

8 Likes

Re: Yahoo Plus, Handkerchief, Ritual Sex: Many Nigerian Female Students Walking Dead by millionboi2: 10:55pm On Jan 01, 2018
Yommy247:
Please dis is 2018... don't come and be giving us akamu and fried fish. Secondly, your friend trusted you to tell you all dis shit but you snitched on him by bringing dis to nairaland
He didn't tell him so dat he wudnt tell anybody.

Re: Yahoo Plus, Handkerchief, Ritual Sex: Many Nigerian Female Students Walking Dead by Nobody: 10:56pm On Jan 01, 2018
Flickzvill:

Happy new year

What a baseless, senseless, hopeless n useless false story.

6 Likes

Re: Yahoo Plus, Handkerchief, Ritual Sex: Many Nigerian Female Students Walking Dead by MISTAICEY02288(m): 10:56pm On Jan 01, 2018
Hozier:
Karma is rubbish, it does not exist.

And what has Karma got to do with what i wrote up there? undecided
Re: Yahoo Plus, Handkerchief, Ritual Sex: Many Nigerian Female Students Walking Dead by GavelSlam: 10:57pm On Jan 01, 2018
Yet no Bill Gates amongst you.

Primitive minds.

8 Likes

Re: Yahoo Plus, Handkerchief, Ritual Sex: Many Nigerian Female Students Walking Dead by millionboi2: 10:57pm On Jan 01, 2018
Flickzvill:

Happy new year
Op why u want start d new year with lies?

I don't bliv u ooo

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (21) (Reply)

Ghanaian Lady Flees From Man She Met Online Due To Big Manhood / Inside The Factory Where Sex Dolls Are Made (Photos) / True Dirty Sex Stories..

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 69
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.