Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,249 members, 7,807,849 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 08:40 PM

#1lagosfiesta: New Year Remarks Delivered By Gov. Ambode At The One Lagos Fiesta - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / #1lagosfiesta: New Year Remarks Delivered By Gov. Ambode At The One Lagos Fiesta (376 Views)

Osinbajo And Ambode At Ikoyi Club 1938 80th Anniversary (Photos) / “Who Am I To Speak After JAGABAN Has Spoken?" – Ambode At Jim Ovia's Book Launch / Bola Tinubu And Ambode At The Eyo Festival In Lagos (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

#1lagosfiesta: New Year Remarks Delivered By Gov. Ambode At The One Lagos Fiesta by LasgidiOnline(m): 5:56am On Jan 01, 2018
Fellow Lagosians, Congratulations. It gladdens my heart to formally welcome you to the year 2018. There is every reason to believe that this will be a special and remarkable year for every Lagosian and for our dear State.
[img]http://2.bp..com/--mPr00J_jVw/Wkm-OI5hrSI/AAAAAAAAooA/A4DRiliJuSg_nALv8o9122BEiHiJu0G8wCLcBGAs/s400/Ambode-at-1lagos-fiesta-eko-atlantic-lasgidionline.jpg[/img]
Without a doubt, 2018 will be a unique year in our political trajectory. Yet, we shall not relent in fulfilling our promises to you. And so I urge you to expect the very best in this new year; a year that holds such a great promise for all of you.

My wish for every citizen, family and every community is to have a remarkable and prosperous year ahead.

Once again, happy New Year

Itesiwaju Ipinle Eko Lo Je Wa Logun

http://www.lasgidionline.com.ng/2018/01/1lagosfiesta-new-year-remarks-delivered.html

lalasticlala seun
Re: #1lagosfiesta: New Year Remarks Delivered By Gov. Ambode At The One Lagos Fiesta by LasgidiOnline(m): 5:57am On Jan 01, 2018
Happy new year to you too your excellency...
Re: #1lagosfiesta: New Year Remarks Delivered By Gov. Ambode At The One Lagos Fiesta by Obijulius: 6:38am On Jan 01, 2018
This is what that useless Dog called Buhari wants to use to address the nation.

Just do a simple stuff the monkey no gree, he wants to sit down and give pre-recorded national broadcast.

Buhari is a big fool.

(1) (Reply)

"Oppose My Husband, Risk Divine Wrath" - Ekiti First Lady / Enugu State Government Holds New Year Prayer Session / Nigeria Is Now An Abattoir...[is This True]

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.