Stats: 3,143,236 members, 7,780,456 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 02:46 PM

Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 - Business (3506) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 (4803049 Views)

Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 15 / Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 14 / Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 13 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (3503) (3504) (3505) (3506) (3507) (3508) (3509) ... (7122) (Go Down)

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by GreenArrow1(m): 8:08am On Jun 18, 2018
Rushmore:
By now, Alabi don raise enough bar for hin campaign. grin grin grin
Good morning all

Ahswear!

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by seunlayi(m): 8:10am On Jun 18, 2018
AGBNF

Sportybet
Edit, you can bet it single and thank me later
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by seunlayi(m): 8:12am On Jun 18, 2018
If you are interested in winning your first WC stakes today, stake on Belgium to win, if you like, you can stake on win both half, the goals will be over 2.5. Thank me later
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by GreenArrow1(m): 8:16am On Jun 18, 2018
seunlayi:
If you are interested in winning your first WC stakes today, stake on Belgium to win, if you like, you can stake on win both half, the goals will be over 2.5. Thank me later

And then Panama will decide to remember the bravery of their ancestors today and make Alabi proud again grin

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by daviesblaze(m): 8:23am On Jun 18, 2018
PUNTER DAV'S CORNER

FIFA WORLD CUP

This year FIFA can't stop pulling surprises for everyone. LOL.

Belgium vs Panama
Pick: Belgium to win First half

STAT
Panama is simply a very poor side going up against a juggernaut. I’ve had the displeasure of watching them play in CONCACAF time after time & the talent is just not there.

Panama’s current form leading to the WC is horrendous, with below average scoring ability nor do they have the greatest defense to compensate. Switzerland was able to knock 6 goals against them. It wouldnt surprise me if we see 3+ goals in this match, and none coming from panama.

Get trigger happy with your Belgium bets gentlemen. I'm very confident this is a hitter. But its the world cup, so bet responsibly.

cool cool cool

more tips on https:///sureoddsblaze
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by Nobody: 8:24am On Jun 18, 2018
GreenArrow1:

And then Panama will decide to remember the bravery of their ancestors today and make Alabi proud again grin

I'm telling you

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by Ganjafama(m): 8:25am On Jun 18, 2018
Somebody just broke rule number 10 by posting Alexistaiwo's picture. What's wrong with some people? Why is it so hard to forgive him and let bygones be bygones. Even 1k can't buy you a decent shirt nowadays. Enough of the issue. The mods did their job by deleting the post.

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by daviesblaze(m): 8:27am On Jun 18, 2018
bakayokoko:
[s][/s]

GO AND DIE! YOU BLOODY MORONIC SCAMMER
Bro sometimes it's best you just ignore the obvious to avoid being called out.

we all know what the guy is made of already. just ignore his comments and keep an eye on his bet tips cool cool

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by mercyway: 8:27am On Jun 18, 2018
Rushmore:
By now, Alabi don raise enough bar for him campaign. grin grin grin
Good morning all

grin grin grin Say it louder! grin grin grin

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by mercyway: 8:29am On Jun 18, 2018
bakayokoko:
[s][/s]
GO AND DIE! YOU BLOODY MORONIC SCAMMER
Hello Chief, please let's die the matter.
Note: Am not affiliated to TAIWO but I just love peace
Thanks, God bless

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by Nobody: 8:30am On Jun 18, 2018
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by nkeona(m): 8:31am On Jun 18, 2018
Igjeneral:
Good morning fellow Nigerians
Bet9ja is at it again. Did Paul Pogba score in the match between France and Australia on 16/06/2018. If what I'm suspecting is true, then the integrity of Bet9ja is in doubt. Make Una help me check the ticket below:

B945ECCSWPSSWC-2959406

Hmmmmmmmmm!
i posted a ticket here how my no red card for Nigeria match was change to yes red card. and the bet was lost. No punter should trust this bookies
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by beta247: 8:31am On Jun 18, 2018
chewbacca:

you can sell your Skrill on exchange platforms or withdraw to your bank account if you’re verified.

Sir are you seeing the free 2 odds in Hallee, Germany
For

Haase, Robin - Sousa, Joao

tips: Sousa, Joao to win d match
Pls I want to stake big on him to win at least 1 set but the numbers in bet9ja is confusing me. Can you help me with the code?

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by GreenArrow1(m): 8:33am On Jun 18, 2018
locust:

I'm telling you

Walahi this World Cup as e dey be so, odds for other sports de increase as everybody just dey stake on WC bets. I don leave am jejjely. Even my 1 surviving ticket on group winners don begin tear cloth for body as Germany forget the face of their father yesterday so.

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by bakayokoko: 8:34am On Jun 18, 2018
mercyway:

Hello Chief, please let's die the matter.

Note: Am not affiliated to TAIWO but I just love peace

Thanks, God bless

HE SHOULD DEACTIVATE OR STAY LOWKEY

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by bakayokoko: 8:40am On Jun 18, 2018
daviesblaze:

Bro sometimes it's best you just ignore the obvious to avoid being called out.

we all know what the guy is made of already. just ignore his comments and keep an eye on his bet tips cool cool

VILLAGE TIPS U MEAN?

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by sweetveek(m): 8:42am On Jun 18, 2018
newsheriffintown:

l told you guys to go for under 9 yellow card for the World cup and most guys ignored the tip
from all the matches played so far it look like it was a good deal.

industrialchemi hope you later played the game .

what about under 6 corner half time?

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by dynamic1: 8:44am On Jun 18, 2018
Viking007:
Overconfidence, that's how you guys always sound, when money come now na "sorry bro", we go dey hear. Why not turn that your N100 to 1000 or 2000, show your working on this thread & see people sending you pm for deals.
This is what I always say
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by motta(m): 8:46am On Jun 18, 2018
motta:
IT HIS dear but waiting for 30 days is the problem no matter how worst the match can be it cant produce 8 cards. and na to just put better money there is just like fixed deposit
I SAID IT
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by motta(m): 8:49am On Jun 18, 2018
Viking007:
Overconfidence, that's how you guys always sound, when money come now na "sorry bro", we go dey hear. Why not turn that your N100 to 1000 or 2000, show your working on this thread & see people sending you pm for deals.
u dey mind them

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by Nobody: 8:49am On Jun 18, 2018
Jay95:
Lol Bro... I discovered I do better with Tennis.
bro habeg drop tips
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by Nobody: 8:49am On Jun 18, 2018
GreenArrow1:

Walahi this World Cup as e dey be so, odds for other sports de increase as everybody just dey stake on WC bets. I don leave am jejjely. Even my 1 surviving ticket on group winners don begin tear cloth for body as Germany forget the face of their father yesterday so.
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by Igjeneral: 8:55am On Jun 18, 2018
nkeona:
i posted a ticket here how my no red card for Nigeria match was change to yes red card. and the bet was lost. No punter should trust this bookies

Please somebody should post a twitter sign up link so I will sign up there and follow them up with these cases.

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by NLbully(m): 9:02am On Jun 18, 2018
Someone should carry

Belgium vs Panama x2

And cry grin cheesy

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by Mak4web(m): 9:04am On Jun 18, 2018
Fund your account with ease
Fund your betting account in exchange for Airtime
Our delivery time is excellent

Call/whatapp: 0813-832-9589

You have a green day ahead!
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by Rushmore(f): 9:05am On Jun 18, 2018
How do you guys see this option?
B954SPPSZTRTAC-5732322
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by Rushmore(f): 9:08am On Jun 18, 2018
NLbully:
Someone should carry

Belgium vs Panama x2

And cry grin cheesy
E go shock you, Panama go just draw or even win Belgium sef. This world cup is becoming like life(unpredictable). grin grin
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by Nobody: 9:09am On Jun 18, 2018
Na 10mins draw sure pass for this world cup

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by NLbully(m): 9:11am On Jun 18, 2018
Rushmore:

E go shock you, Panama go just draw or even win Belgium sef. This world cup is becoming like life(unpredictable). grin grin

This is Panama, Nothing like shock gonna happen
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by profdotcom: 9:11am On Jun 18, 2018
forget your 100 naira on top this one.......78ZRTD7

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by NLbully(m): 9:11am On Jun 18, 2018
ceejayx:
Na 10mins draw sure pass for this world cup

Portugal Spain undecided

(1) (2) (3) ... (3503) (3504) (3505) (3506) (3507) (3508) (3509) ... (7122)

➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ / Bankers For Baba-Ijebu (Premier-Lotto).

Viewing this topic: 3 guest(s)