Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,806 members, 7,802,577 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 04:37 PM

2018 - We Made It - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / 2018 - We Made It (580 Views)

Apostle Johnson Suleiman 2018 Prophecies / Apostle Ogochukwu Tochukwu Amaukwu's 2018 Prophecies / Primate Elijah Ayodele's 2018 Prophecies: What Atiku Must Do Ahead Of 2019 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

2018 - We Made It by Nobody: 8:47am On Jan 01, 2018
Dear Spirits,

Our Human Experience on 3D has been wonderful and the calendar has began its dance around the Time Capsule again.

May we strive to remember our Soul Mission on Earth and the Life Purpose at Gaia as we ride on her back.

May the Spirit of Gaia and the radiance of the Sun of God infuse our beings and upgrade our Soul OS in consonance with our level of Consciousness even as we strive to Awaken to the Ascension Process.

I wish you all peace and love that comes from ocean of love and mercy.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2018 - We Made It by Tobitrueman(m): 9:32am On Jan 01, 2018
Billyonaire:
Dear Spirits,

Our Human Experience on 3D has been wonderful and the calendar has began its dance around the Time Capsule again.

May we strive to remember our Soul Mission on Earth and the Life Purpose at Gaia as we ride on her back.

May the Spirit of Gaia and the radiance of the Sun of God infuse our beings and upgrade our Soul OS in consonance with our level of Consciousness even as we strive to Awaken to the Ascension Process.

I wish you all peace and love that comes from ocean of love and mercy.

I wish you same bro. Btw, I had thought your yuletide felicitation would be void of your metaphysical jargons. Something like "happy new year, wish you all the best amd what you wish yourselves" e.t.c

2 Likes

Re: 2018 - We Made It by Nobody: 11:45am On Jan 01, 2018
Tobitrueman:

I wish you same bro. Btw, I had thought your yuletide felicitation would be void of your metaphysical jargons. Something like "happy new year, wish you all the best amd what you wish yourselves" e.t.c

Happy New Year dude.

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (Reply)

Apostle Suleman:stephen Otobo Confesses / Keys To Power Devotional - 30 Days Devotional That Will Change Your Life / Should Christians Celebrate Valentine?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.