Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,352 members, 7,808,229 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 09:06 AM

Rhema For Living Devotional 2018 By Ken Macaulay - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Rhema For Living Devotional 2018 By Ken Macaulay (2509 Views)

Rhema For Living Devotional 2023 / Rhema For Living Devotional (Back Online) / Rhema For Living Devotional By Ken Macaulay - How To Fight Spiritual Warfare. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Rhema For Living Devotional 2018 By Ken Macaulay by Ken4Christ: 8:57am On Jan 01, 2018
2018 is Our Year of Great Glory.

Monday, January 1st.
Steps You Must Take to Radiate God's Glory. - 1.

"Arise, shine; for thy light is come, and the glory of the LORD is risen upon thee. For, behold, the darkness shall cover the earth, and gross darkness the people: but the LORD shall arise upon thee, and his glory shall be seen upon thee". (Isaiah 60:1-2).

Happy New Year to all our fans and readers. 2018 is our Year of Great Glory. The Lord will arise upon you and his glory will be seen upon you. It will not be by might or by power, but by the Spirit of God through that vehicle of his grace.

The word glory talks about abundance or riches. It also speaks of honour and dignity. It is a physical manifestation of the work of God's grace in your life. The scripture says that "For all have sinned, and come short of the glory of God".(Romans 3:23). Man lost the ability to fully express God's glory in the Garden of Eden through the disobedience of Adam. Thank God the redemptive work of Christ brought back the ability to radiate God's glory. Hence the Bible says, "For it became him, for whom are all things, and by whom are all things, in bringing many sons unto glory, to make the captain of their salvation perfect through sufferings.". (Hebrews 2:10).

However, there are things you most do or steps you must take to begin to radiate the glory of God in your life. The first step is to walk in the light of God's word consistent with his provisions for us in Christ Jesus. God's word is our manual for life. The Scripture says, "...Man shall not live by bread alone, but by every word that proceedeth out of the mouth of God". (Matthew 4:4). "And ye shall know the truth, and the truth shall make you free [from poverty, sickness, untimely death and anything that does not bring glory to God].".(John 8:32).

Make up your mind to shine this year. Dont joke even with your appearance. Live this year with the consciousness that you are the radiance of God's beauty. Everything you need to glow is in the word of God. And God will watch over his word to bring it to pass in your life. Remember, that Christ in you is the hope of glory.

Prayer and Confession of Faith: Heavenly Father, I thank you for the opportunity to see this glorious year. I declare that your glory will be seen me in every area of my life in the mighty name of Jesus.

Further Study: Genesis 45:13; Haggai 2:9.
Daily Scripture Reading: Genesis 1-2, Matthew 1-3.
Re: Rhema For Living Devotional 2018 By Ken Macaulay by Ken4Christ: 9:00am On Jan 02, 2018
Tuesday, January 2nd.
Steps You Must Take to Radiate God's Glory. - 2.

"My son, attend to my words; incline thine ear unto my sayings. Let them not depart from thine eyes; keep them in the midst of thine heart. For they are life unto those that find them, and health to all their flesh". (Proverbs 4:20-22).

The believer in Christ is called to live a life of glory. This includes walking in prosperity and living in divine health. Wealth acquisition will not happen overnight but after a while, you will notice you have moved to a new level if you walk in the light of God's word.

A large percentage of the Church is however blind to what the word of God is to us. The Bible contains God's word but not every content of the Bible is God's word for us in this dispensation we live in. For instance, we don't live by the instructions given to the Jews under the Law of Moses because they have been abolished. It is therefore wrong to use some Scriptures contained in the Law of Moses and even the Prophetic books to establish a doctrine. This error is the basis of the demonic prayers like, fall and die, Holy Ghost fire in most of our Churches today.

God's word for us today is any statement or declaration consistent with the teachings of our Lord Jesus and his Apostles. So, spend more time studying the New Testament. You can still make occasional reference to the Old Testament as they still contain wealth of information beneficial to us today.

You must give undivided attention to the study of God's word if you want to radiate God's glory. Read and study your Bible on a daily basis. When you are in Church, listen to God's word from the pulpit with rapt attention. Take down notes so you can go through them repeatedly until It takes deep root in your spirit. In addition, invest in good books, audio and video messages.

Don't look for quick rich schemes. The Bible says, "He that hasteth to be rich hath an evil eye, and considereth not that poverty shall come upon him". (Proverbs 28:22). Durable riches and honour comes from God alone. And the way to attain it is to live by the word of God.

Prayer and Confession of Faith: Glorious God, I give you thanks for the opportunity to see a new day. As I make diligent effort to study your word, I ask that you fill me with the knowledge of your will that will lift me to a new level of glory in the mighty name of Jesus.

Further Study: Acts 20:32; Colossians 3:16.
Daily Scripture Reading: Genesis 3-5, Matthew 4-6.
Re: Rhema For Living Devotional 2018 By Ken Macaulay by Ken4Christ: 6:17pm On Jan 05, 2018
Wednesday, January 3rd.
Steps You Must Take to Radiate God's Glory. - 3.

"This book of the law shall not depart out of thy mouth; but thou shalt meditate therein day and night, that thou mayest observe to do according to all that is written therein: for then thou shalt make thy way prosperous, and then thou shalt have good success". (Joshua 1:cool.

Glory also speaks of success or victory. The opening verse clearly reveals how God's word can launch you into your desired goals and dreams. It is not just enough to read, study or listen to God's word like we admonished yesterday, you have to meditate upon it. Hence God told Joshua that the book of the law should not depart from his mouth by meditating on it night and day.

In our case, we have no business with the book of the law. Instead, we should meditate on the word of God consistent with his provisions for us in Christ Jesus. Meditation is the act of brooding over God's word. It is also speaking God's word under your breath. Meditation drives God's word into your spirit until it begs for expression and action.

When you constantly meditate on the word of God, you are most likely to speak words of faith and take positive actions that will trigger your miracles. King David was a man who constantly meditated on God's word. No wonder his words were full of faith when he confronted Goliath. And the result was a resounding victory that is unmatched in history.

Don't just read, study or listen to God's word, spend time to meditate on God's word. It will build faith in you and make you more conscious of God. Even in the midst of the storm, it will fill your heart with peace and joy that is beyond human comprehension.

Prayer and Confession of Faith: Dear Holy Father, I give you thanks for your word that directs the affairs of my life on a daily basis. As I meditate on it night and day, I declare that I am like a tree planted by the riverside and my leaves will not wither in the mighty name of Jesus. Amen.

Further Study: Psalms 1:1-3; 1st Timothy 4:15.
Daily Scripture Reading: Genesis 6-7 Matthew 7-9.

Thursday, January 4th.
Steps You Must Take to Radiate God's Glory. - 4.

"Therefore whosoever heareth these sayings of mine, and doeth them, I will liken him unto a wise man, which built his house upon a rock: And the rain descended, and the floods came, and the winds blew, and beat upon that house; and it fell not: for it was founded upon a rock". (Matthew 7:24-25).

So far, we have been dealing with the need to read, study, listen and meditate on the word of God as a prerequisite to radiate the glory of God. Today we will look at the need to take action on the word of God you hear.

It is not just enough to read, study, listen and meditate on God's word, you have to do it as occasion demands. The blessings of God will manifest in the lives of only those who take positive actions based on the knowledge they receive. Our Lord Jesus likened those who practice the word as those who build their houses upon rocks. And when the storms of life shows up, the houses will still be standing.

The word of God you hear will only profit you if you mix it with faith. Peter who at that time was called Simon had gone for fishing with fellow fishermen and they couldn't catch a single fish all through the night. Our Lord Jesus after using Peter's boat to preach asked him to "...Launch out into the deep, and let down your nets for a draught".(Luke 5:4). This instruction didn't really make sense to Peter who was a professional fisherman, but he responded thus; "...Master, we have toiled all the night, and have taken nothing: nevertheless at thy word I will let down the net". (Luke 5:5).

Notice that phrase, 'Nevertheless at thy word'. In other word, Peter said, 'I will do it because you said so'. "And when they had this done, they inclosed a great multitude of fishes: and their net brake. And they beckoned unto their partners, which were in the other ship, that they should come and help them. And they came, and filled both the ships, so that they began to sink". (Luke 5:6-7).

No matter the situation you are faced with right now, one word from God can change your life forever. The word of God is the wisdom we need to live a victorious life. "Moreover by them is thy servant warned: and in keeping of them there is great reward". (Psalms 19:11).

Prayer and Confession of Faith: Faithful Father, I worship you in the beauty of holiness. I thank your for your word that enlightens me. As I put it to work in my life, I declare that testimonies will abound to your praise and glory in the mighty name of Jesus. Amen.

Further Study: 2nd Timothy 3:16; Isaiah 1:19.
Daily Scripture Reading: Genesis 8-10; Matthew 10-12.

Friday, January 5th.
Steps You Must Take to Radiate God's Glory. - 5.

"Therefore whosoever heareth these sayings of mine, and doeth them, I will liken him unto a wise man, which built his house upon a rock: And the rain descended, and the floods came, and the winds blew, and beat upon that house; and it fell not: for it was founded upon a rock". (Matthew 7:24-25).

Hearing and doing God's word is the foundation for a victorious Christian life. We mentioned this fact yesterday. Jesus is the word of God and every statement or declaration consistent with what he taught is God's word for us. This includes the letters of the Apostles to the Churches. Apostle Paul who wrote 13 of the 27 books was bold enough to say, "...God shall judge the secrets of men by Jesus Christ according to my gospel". (Romans 2:16).

We will use this opportunity to look at a few instructions given to the Church that we should live by if we want to experience God's glory and eventually secure our salvation in Christ.

The first instruction we will look at is the admonition to walk in a new kind of love that came through the new life we have received in Christ Jesus. Our Lord Jesus said; "A new commandment I give unto you, That ye love one another; as I have loved you, that ye also love one another. By this shall all men know that ye are my disciples, if ye have love one to another". (John 13:34-35).

This commandment of love is indeed new and different from the old commandment of love which says, "love your neighbour as yourself". The new commandment of love is focused on the special love we should show to our brethren. This is what will make the world to truly know that we are the disciples of Jesus.

The result is that it will attract the manifest presence of God the Father and Jesus himself in your home. And the presence of God comes with his glory. Tomorrow, we will examine in details the true nature of this kind of love which appears to be non existence in a large percentage of the body of Christ today.

Prayer and Confession of Faith: I thank you heavenly Father for the new kind of love you have given to us in Christ Jesus. As I walk in the light of this love, I know that you will manifest yourself in my life and home in the mighty name of Jesus. Amen.

Further Study: John 14:21-23; 1st John 4:7-8.
Daily Scripture Reading: Genesis 11-12; Matthew 13-15.
Re: Rhema For Living Devotional 2018 By Ken Macaulay by Ken4Christ: 8:51am On Jan 06, 2018
Saturday, January 6th.
Steps You Must Take to Radiate God's Glory. - 6.

"This is my commandment, That ye love one another, as I have loved you. Greater love hath no man than this, that a man lay down his life for his friends". (John 15:12-13).

Yesterday, we said walking in the new kind of love Jesus brought is one of the things you must do if you want to radiate the glory of God. Today, we will look at the nature of this love. This kind of love is from the Greek word, 'agape', which is God's kind of love. It is an unconditional love directed to everyone. When this love is directed to the brethren, it is known as brotherly love.

Our Lord Jesus wants us to love our fellow brethren the way he loved us. How did Jesus loved us? He laid down his life for us. So, one obligation we have towards our brethren is to lay down our lives for them. This includes ministering to their needs even to the point of liquidating our properties.

The common response most Christians give when a fellow believer ask for help is, 'I don't have'. In most cases, it is not true. They actually prefer to spend their moneys on their personal pleasure. Our Lord Jesus said we should even sell our properties and help those in need - Luke 12:33.

So, this kind of love gives sacrificially. And such giving attracts God's favour that launches you into a new level of glory. This is exactly the result God told the Jews they will get when he said through Prophet Isaiah that, "Then shall thy light break forth as the morning, and thine health shall spring forth speedily: and thy righteousness shall go before thee; the glory of the LORD shall be thy rereward". (Isaiah 58:cool.

Failure to help your fellow brethren when it is within your power is an act of sin that could cost you your salvation - Matthew 25:31-46; James 4:17; Deuteronomy 15:9. So, do all within your power to help your brethren in need and the Lord will richly reward you.

Prayer and Confession of Faith: Dear heavenly Father, I thank you for the opportunity to show love to my fellow brethren. As I do so sacrificially, I declare that your glory will be revealed in my life in the mighty name of Jesus. Amen.

Further Study: Isaiah 58:1-12; Acts 2:44-45.
Daily Scripture Reading: Genesis 13-15; Matthew 16-18.
Re: Rhema For Living Devotional 2018 By Ken Macaulay by Ken4Christ: 12:41am On Jan 11, 2018
Sunday, January 7th.
Steps You Must Take to Radiate God's Glory. - 7.

"But without faith it is impossible to please him: for he that cometh to God must believe that he is, and that he is a rewarder of them that diligently seek him". (Hebrews 11:6).

We have dealt with the need to walk in love if you want to experience the glory of God. This also includes getting rid of malice and strife. Learn to forgive one another and avoid gossips or backbiting. Apostle Paul wrote, "Let all bitterness, and wrath, and anger, and clamour, and evil speaking, be put away from you, with all malice: And be ye kind one to another, tenderhearted, forgiving one another, even as God for Christ's sake hath forgiven you." (Ephesians 4:31-32).

Another vital step you must take besides walking in love is to live a life of faith. "For whatsoever is born of God overcometh the world: and this is the victory that overcometh the world, even our faith". (1st John 5:4).

Faith lifestyle is the only lifestyle that pleases God. The eleventh chapter of the book of Hebrews contains list of those who did exploits through faith. David rose to become one of the greatest kings of Isreal because of the exploits he wrought through faith. Our memories will not fail to remember the defeat of the most dreaded Goliath of Gath.

It was by faith that the Jews passed through the Red sea as by dry land: which the Egyptians assaying to do were drowned - Hebrews 11:29. Even the walls of Jericho that fell down was an act of faith. The Bible said that Abraham "...staggered not at the promiseif of God through unbelief; but was strong in faith, giving glory to God; And being fully persuaded that, what he had promised, he was able also to perform." (Romans 4:20-21).

Put absolute trust in God if you want to experience his glory this year. With God, all things are possible. Your faith is released in words and actions. Hence our Lord Jesus said, "...If ye have faith as a grain of mustard seed, ye shall say unto this mountain, Remove hence to yonder place; and it shall remove; and nothing shall be impossible unto you." (Matthew 17:20)

Prayer and Confession of Faith: Glorious God, I bless your Holy name. I thank you for given me the measure of faith I need to live by. I have absolute confidence in your word. I therefore lay claim to every good promise contained in your word in the mighty name of Jesus. Amen.

Further Study: Galatians 3:11; Hebrews 10:35-36.
Daily Scripture Reading: Genesis 16-17; Matthew 19-21.

Monday, January 8th.
Steps You Must Take to Radiate God's Glory. - 8.

"...The effectual fervent prayer of a righteous man availeth much". (James 5:16).

If you want to glow this year, you must take the ministry of prayer serious. There are things that will never happen in your life until you pray. Prayer changes things. Prayer is one sure way to secure the intervention of God in your life.

There are several testimonies of saints of old that secured uncommon favour and changed seemingly hopeless situation through prayers. That Scripture says, "Elias was a man subject to like passions as we are, and he prayed earnestly that it might not rain: and it rained not on the earth by the space of three years and six months. And he prayed again, and the heaven gave rain, and the earth brought forth her fruit'. (James 5:17-18). If Prophet Elijah could effect such changes, we can do much more through the power of the Holy Spirit residing in us.

The most effective way to pray is in tongues. The Holy Spirit helps your weakness in prayers through the tongues you speak. You also achieve much more in life when you pray in tongues often. This was the secret of Apostle's success in ministry. He testified, "I thank my God, I speak with tongues more than ye all". (1st Corinthians 14:18).

In addition, praying often in tongues makes you more sensitive to hear from God. It impacts ideas you need to move to new levels of glory. Hence, it's important you should always have a notepad and biro by you when praying.

There are many more benefits of praying in tongues that space will not permit us to state here. It is a free gift for every child of God that accompanies the baptism with the Holy Spirit. This year, have a good prayer habit. Don't take a no for an answer. Pray ceaselessly until something happens.

Prayer and Confession of Faith: Heavenly Father, I thank you for the opportunity to come before your presence in prayers. I know you hear me when I pray. I therefore thank you for answers to every petitions of my lips in the mighty name of Jesus.

Further Study: Luke 18:1; Philippians 4:6-7.
Daily Scripture Reading: Genesis 18-20; Matthew 22-24.

Tuesday, January 9th.
Steps You Must Take to Radiate God's Glory. - 9.

"For the eyes of the LORD run to and fro throughout the whole earth, to shew himself strong in the behalf of them whose heart is perfect toward him...".(2nd Chronicles 16:9).

God who created the eyes to see does have eyes and as such, monitors everything we do on earth. The Jews had constant conflicts with their enemies. They won some of their battles and also lost some. Whenever they walked in the counsel of God, they always won their battles no matter the strength of the armies of the nation they fought. The converse also happened when they walked outside God's counsel.

Time changes, but God does not change. The same God that was the strength of the Jews in times of war is also there for you. All that he requires of you is to be whole heartedly committed to him in every way. It doesn't matter the nature of the challenge you are faced with, he will certainly cause you to triumph.

There are professing believers who claim they love God but their hearts are far from him. Our Lord Jesus thus reminded the Jews what God said concerning these kind of people when he said, "This people draweth nigh unto me with their mouth, and honoureth me with their lips; but their heart is far from me". Matthew 15:cool.

So, have sincere heart towards God and serve him with undivided attention. Attend every Church meetings. Join an activity department. Be passionate about soul winning. Pay your tithes and give quality offerings. These are the things that attracts the favour of God and lift you up to enviable heights.

Further Study: Proverbs 28:20; 1st Corinthians 15;57.
Daily Scripture Reading: Genesis 21-22; Matthew 25-28.

Wednesday, January 10th.
Steps You Must Take to Radiate God's Glory. - 10.

"He that followeth after righteousness and mercy findeth life, righteousness, and honour".(Proverbs 21:21).

Honour and glory have a correlation with righteousness. Christianity is a revelation of the righteousness of God. The child of God has received the gift of righteousness. "For he hath made him to be sin for us, who knew no sin; that we might be made the righteousness of God in him". (2nd Corinthians 5:21).

This gift of righteousness gives you the ability to live right and do things the right way. It is however your responsibility to yield to this new nature of righteousness in your spirit. The flesh still tries to control your thoughts and actions if you allow it. When you live by the flesh, it sets the law of sin and death in motion. But when you follow after righteousness, it sets the law of the Spirit of life in motion. And when this Law is in motion, everything you do turns into success.

Our Lord Jesus was lifted up to glory through the force of righteousness. Hence the Scripture says, "Thou hast loved righteousness, and hated iniquity; therefore God, even thy God, hath anointed thee with the oil of gladness above thy fellows".(Hebrews 1:9).

You must make a quality choice this year to live right and do things the kingdom way if you want to be lifted up. The Bible says that we have received an abundance of grace.and the gift of righteousness to reign in this life.

The challenges faced by nations of the world today is the direct result of negating the word of righteousness as contained in the Scripture. The same goes for families and individuals. When you follow after righteousness, you will experience the lifting power of God. "In the way of righteousness is life; and in the pathway thereof there is no death". (Proverbs 12:28). Therefore seek ye first the kingdom of God, and his righteousness; and all things you desire shall be added unto you - Matthew 6:33.

Prayer and Confession of Faith: Dear Lord, I thank you for the gift of righteousness you have given to me in Christ Jesus. I yield myself to this new nature and I know I will experience your favour in the mighty name of Jesus. Amen.

Further Study: Proverbs 14:34; Romans 6:13.
Daily Scripture Reading: Genesis 23-25; Mark 1-3.

Thursday, January 11th.
Steps You Must Take to Radiate God's Glory. - 11.

"And thine ears shall hear a word behind thee, saying, This is the way, walk ye in it, when ye turn to the right hand, and when ye turn to the left". (Isaiah 30:21).

God speaks to us primarily through his word. He also speaks to us through his Holy Spirit that dwells in us. This year, you have to train your heart to follow the leading of the Holy Spirit. The Scripture says, "For as many as are led by the Spirit of God, they are the sons of God".(Romans 8:14).

The Holy Spirit is your comforter. The word comforter is from the Greek word, parakleĢ„tos. It means one called to one's aid. In a wider sense, it means your helper. He wants to help you in every area of your life including your business and relationship.

If you care to listen to the voice of the Holy Spirit, you will avoid pitfalls in the area of relationships and even in your business. There are so many believers who lost huge amount of moneys to Ponzi schemes because they ignored the Holy Spirit. There are also so many who entered the wrong relationship because they didn't listen to the Holy Spirit. This is why you cannot negotiate the need to be baptized with the Holy Spirit.

This year, don't jump into a relationship in a hurry. Receive conviction from the Holy Spirit before you enter into a relationship or accept marriage proposal. Make investment in your business by the leading of the Holy Spirit. He speaks to us through a still small voice. Sometimes, it is loud enough as though you are with someone. He will cause you to prosper this year. The Holy Spirit can turn your wilderness into a fruitful field. Follow his leading and you will certainly experience uncommon miracles in the name of Jesus. Amen.

Prayer and Confession of Faith: Gracious Father, I thank you for the gift of the Holy Spirit. I have made the choice to listen to his your voice when I am in a cross road of decision making. Thank you Holy Spirit for being there for me each time I need your help in the mighty name of Jesus. Amen.

Further Study: John 14:26; Acts 13:2.
Daily Scripture Reading: Genesis 26-27; Mark 4-6..
Re: Rhema For Living Devotional 2018 By Ken Macaulay by Ken4Christ: 4:14pm On Jan 12, 2018
Friday, January 12th.
Steps You Must Take to Radiate God's Glory. - 12.

"Blessed is the man that walketh not in the counsel of the ungodly, nor standeth in the way of sinners, nor sitteth in the seat of the scornful". (Psalms 1:1).

We mentioned yesterday as about the special role the Hold Spirit plays in our lives in our daily affairs. Our decisions is sometimes influenced by the people that are close to us. If you want to radiate the glory of God this year, be careful who you listen to. If you must take counsel from people, it must be consistent with God's word.

Quite a few youths today are engaged in cult activities because of the influence of friends. So many of them have had their youths cut short. The recent slavery so many of our youths are subjected to in Libya is a result of bad counsel from friends. So many of our young ladies today are engaged in prostitution at different levels for the same reason. A few number of them never returned home as they ended up in the hands of those who used them for money rituals. There are many other regretful acts so many people have been subjected to through wrong counsel that space will not permit us to include here.

The Scripture says, "There is a way that seemeth right unto a man, but the end thereof are the ways of death". (Proverbs 16:25). Follow the ways of God as contained in the Bible. The word of God is our sure guide for every life related issue. Delight yourself in the word of God. Meditate on it day and night. And you will be like a tree planted by the rivers of water, that brings forth its fruit in his season; your leaf also shall not wither; and whatsoever you do shall prosper.

Prayer and Confession of Faith: Dear Father, I thank you for your word that is my sure guide for life. I refuse to follow the counsel of ungodly people around me. I live by the counsel of your word and the Holy Spirit and I know it will take me to place of my dreams in the mighty name of Jesus.

Further Study: 1st Corinthians 15:33; Psalms 119:105.
Daily Scripture Reading: Genesis 28-30; Mark 7-10.
Re: Rhema For Living Devotional 2018 By Ken Macaulay by Ken4Christ: 1:23pm On Jan 13, 2018
Saturday, January 13th.
Steps You Must Take to Radiate God's Glory. - 13.

"Seest thou a man diligent in his business? he shall stand before kings; he shall not stand before mean men". (Proverbs 22:29).

The opening text says a man that is diligent in his work will stand before kings. The word diligent here means skillful or expertise. If you want to radiate the glory of God, do your job well. Let it have a touch of excellence.

Refuse to be in the average class. Be the best you can be in whatever you choose to do. That's why It's important you do what you are good at. If you must go into any venture that you are not an expert, get an expert to run the business you. We are in a competitive world and you must render the best possible service if you want to stand out in your field of endeavour.

In addition to skill, diligence also connotes the idea of promptness. You must know when your customer needs you and be there for them. You cannot be a taxi driver and you are still sleeping when the majority of passengers are already out there on the streets to get a cab to work.

Diligence also speaks about hard work. There is a place of hardwork in your quest for success. The Bible says, "Whatsoever thy hand findeth to do, do it with thy might..."(Ecclesiastes 9:10). In addition, it says, "He becometh poor that dealeth with a slack hand: but the hand of the diligent maketh rich".(Proverbs 10:4).

So, make up your mind to stand out in every area of your life. People will look for you. Your talent will take you to places beyond your wildest dreams and imaginations. If you have to go for more training, please do so. You have what it takes to get to the top. Remember the scripture says, "...ye are a chosen generation, a royal priesthood, an holy nation, a peculiar people; that ye should shew forth the praises of him who hath called you out of darkness into his marvellous light". (1st Peter 2:9).

Prayer and Confession of Faith: Merciful and gracious God, I worship you in the beauty of holiness. I also thank you for the spirit of excellence you have placed in me. I put my very best in all that I do and I know that you will crown my effort work success in the mighty name of Jesus. Amen.

Further Study: Proverbs 12:24; Colossians 3:23.
Daily Scripture Reading: Genesis 31-32; Mark 11-13.
Re: Rhema For Living Devotional 2018 By Ken Macaulay by Ken4Christ: 7:15am On Jan 14, 2018
Sunday, January 14th.
Steps You Must Take to Radiate God's Glory. - 14.

"But we all, with open face beholding as in a glass the glory of the Lord, are changed into the same image from glory to glory, even as by the Spirit of the Lord". (2nd Corinthians 3:18).

The words you hear and believe has impact on the quality of life that you live. A large percentage of professing believers live far below the quality of life expected of them because of the wrong and misleading messages they have been subjected to.

Our Lord Jesus laid the foundation for the Church through his matchless teachings and selfless life that he lived. His teachings are quite different in most areas compared with the instructions given in the Law of Moses but a large percentage of the Church are yet to grasp this truth. And the more you get acquainted with the teachings of Jesus, the more you become more like him and radiate his glory.

The reading and practice of the Law of Moses by the present day Church is a major hindrance that has kept a large percentage of the Church where it is. You see some Christian dress in a very shabby manner because of their wrong perception on how a believer should look like. Some even forbid members from putting on jewelry. They make references to verses of scriptures in the Law of Moses that has nothing to do with the New Testament Saints to back up their actions.

Apostle Paul wrote, "But their minds were blinded: for until this day remaineth the same vail untaken away in the reading of the old testament; which vail is done away in Christ". (2nd Corinthians 3:14). Put in another way, the reading and practice of the Old Testament puts a vail on your heart such that you cannot see the glory of the new life in Christ Jesus. This in turn affects the way you see things. Hence, members of some congregations look more glorious than others in appearance even though there are excesses that should be checked.

God has called us to a glorious life that should reflect even in your outward appearance. Don't subject yourself to strict rules that makes you look like a wretch. We will throw more light on this tomorrow.

Prayer and Confession of Faith: Dear heavenly Father, I thank you for the new way of life unveiled through the gospel of our Lord Jesus. I refuse to subject myself to the Law of Moses. I walk in the light of the message Jesus brought. As I do, I know that your glory will be revealed in my life in the mighty name of Jesus. Amen.

Further Study: 2nd Corinthians 3:15-16; 4:4.
Daily Scripture Reading: Genesis 33-35; Mark 14-16.
Re: Rhema For Living Devotional 2018 By Ken Macaulay by Ken4Christ: 4:03pm On Jan 14, 2018
Click the link below to join our Rhema For Living Facebook group.

https://free./634736213366465?refid=27#groupMenuBottom
Re: Rhema For Living Devotional 2018 By Ken Macaulay by Ken4Christ: 3:06pm On Jan 15, 2018
Monday, January 15th.
Steps You Must Take to Radiate God's Glory. - 15.

"And thou shalt make holy garments for Aaron thy brother for glory and for beauty". (Exodus 28:2).

We mentioned yesterday that we are a reflection of what you listen to and believe. Quite a few believers dress shabbily because of the wrong messages and strict rules they are subjected to. Most of these rules are hinged on the Law of Moses, some of which are even misinterpreted.

God wants you to look your best. He is a God of beauty. The opening text is one testimony to this fact. The holy garments for Aaron and his brothers were to be made for glory and for beauty. This is God for you.

Most of these rules are targeted on the women who are supposed to be the glory of man. The opposite is the case in some Christian circles. You see their women looking as though life is hard on them. Some even look far older than their husbands such that you will think they are their mothers.

God is a beautician. When he created Lucifer who later became Satan, he decorated him with all manners of precious stones - Ezekiel 28:13. The streets of heaven we will walk on are made of pure gold - Revelation 21:21.

So, look your best at all times. If you have to make up as a woman, do so but moderately. If you can afford to buy jewelry, go ahead and put them on. There is no scripture verse in the Bible that forbids any of these things. The Jews who abused the use of their jewelry were only told to break them off because they could be tempted to repeat the same error. If the garment Jesus was putting on was common, the soldier will not cast lots to know whose it will be.

Prayer and Confession of Faith: Dear heavenly Father, I give you thanks for the opportunity to get acquainted with the truth of your word. I declare that my life, even my appearance will constantly reflect your glory in the mighty name of Jesus.

Further Study: Exodus 3:22; John 19:24.
Daily Scripture Reading: Genesis 36-37; Luke 1-3.
Re: Rhema For Living Devotional 2018 By Ken Macaulay by Ken4Christ: 7:11am On Jan 16, 2018
Tuesday, January 16th.
Steps You Must Take to Radiate God's Glory. - 16.

"I do not frustrate the grace of God: for if righteousness come by the law, then Christ is dead in vain". (Galatians 2:21).

Christianity is a revelation of God's grace. As the Scripture says, "For the grace of God that bringeth salvation hath appeared to all men, Of which salvation the prophets have enquired and searched diligently, who prophesied of the grace that should come unto you". (Titus 2:11; 1st Peter 1:10).

Ironically, a large percentage of the Church is trying to frustrate the grace of God by going back to the Law of Moses which has been abolished. The Law is a work system. You have to obey all that the Law commands before you can access the blessing of God. But grace gives them to you through faith.

When you hinder the grace of God, it automatically affects the glory that should follow. Everything we receive in Christ is through the vehicle of God's grace. The Bible says, "Therefore being justified by faith, we have peace with God through our Lord Jesus Christ: By whom also we have access by faith into this grace wherein we stand, and rejoice in hope of the glory of God". (Romans 5:1-2). In other words, only those who lean on God's grace stand the chance of radiating God's glory.

Stop subjecting yourself to strict rules and regulations hinged on the Law of Moses. "For the law made nothing perfect, but the bringing in of a better hope did; by the which we draw nigh unto God. Stand fast therefore in the liberty wherewith Christ hath made us free, and be not entangled again with the yoke of bondage". (Hebrew 7:19; Galatians 5:1).

Further Study: Psalms 84:11; John 1:14.
Daily Scripture Reading: Genesis 38-40; Luke 4-6.
Re: Rhema For Living Devotional 2018 By Ken Macaulay by Ken4Christ: 2:49pm On Jan 17, 2018
Wednesday, January 17th.
Steps You Must Take to Radiate God's Glory. - 17.

Be sober, be vigilant; because your adversary the devil, as a roaring lion, walketh about, seeking whom he may devour: Whom resist stedfast in the faith, knowing that the same afflictions are accomplished in your brethren that are in the world". (1st Peter 5:7-cool.

There are quite a few people that starts well in life but end their lives in ruins. You must be on your guard against the onslaught of the wicked one if you don't want your life to end up that way. There are evil people every where who are envious of your progress. The moment you begin to shine, they will start to plan how to pull you down.

These evil powers operate in different ways and employ different strategies. One of the commonest is witchcraft. This is evil manipulation from the spirit realms through demonic enchantments and divination. They meet in covens usually at night and they use different means to oppress people and frustrates the destinies of many.

Whichever way they operate, you have the authority to resist their evil works. This is the admonition Apostle Peter gave to the Church in the opening text. And it must be done consistently. You accomplish the resistance primarily through prayers. You also rebuke and bind these evil powers using the word of God and the name of Jesus.

Don't take things for granted. Be on high alert. There are people who were once hale and healthy but are now battling between life and death. Job in the Bible is a good example of how the enemy can bring a glorious life to ruin overnight. Evil powers are everywhere. Don't give them a chance. Take authority over their evil schemes if you want to keep on shining.

Confession of Faith: I come against every evil manipulation of the wicked ones attempting to frustrate my destiny in the name of Jesus. I bind your evil works in the name of Jesus. No weapon formed against me shall prosper in the mighty name of Jesus. Amen.

Further Study: James 4:7; Luke 4:12-13.
Daily Scripture Reading: Genesis 41-42; Luke 7-9.
Re: Rhema For Living Devotional 2018 By Ken Macaulay by Ken4Christ: 3:50pm On Jan 18, 2018
Thursday, January 18th.
Steps You Must Take to Radiate God's Glory. - 18.

"Behold, I give unto you power to tread on serpents and scorpions, and over all the power of the enemy: and nothing shall by any means hurt you". (Luke 10:19).

The earthly ministry of our Lord Jesus was characterized by uncommon miracles that manifested the glory of God. God is still working miracles and he is doing it through us by the authority we exercised in his name.

Our Lord Jesus said, "Verily, verily, I say unto you, He that believeth on me, the works that I do shall he do also; and greater works than these shall he do; because I go unto my Father. And whatsoever ye shall ask in my name, that will I do, that the Father may be glorified in the Son. If ye shall ask any thing in my name, I will do it". (John 14:12-14).

We have been called to demonstrate the power of God to those who are oppressed. It is not the exclusive responsibility of the ministers of the Gospel. Any believer can show case God's power. This is the glorious life that distinguishes Christianity from religion.

Don't live the ordinary life. You are not truly shining until the world see his power demonstrated through you. If anyone in your family is sick, be bold and rebuke that sickness using the authority given to you. When you go out to preach the gospel, heal the sick, raise the dead and cast out demons. If the seventy disciples of Jesus could testify that demons were subject to them in his name, your case should not be an exemption. The world is waiting for you. Live the supernatural life and bring glory to the name of the living God.

Prayer and Confession of Faith: Holy Father, I thank you for the supernatural life you have called me to live. I therefore ask for boldness to demonstrate the power of your name to the captives in the mighty name of Jesus, Amen.

Further Study: Mark 16:17; Acts 3:1-6.
Daily Scripture Reading: Genesis 43-45; Luke 10-12.
Re: Rhema For Living Devotional 2018 By Ken Macaulay by Ken4Christ: 8:07am On Jan 19, 2018
Friday, January 19th.
Steps You Must Take to Radiate God's Glory. - 19.

"Through wisdom is an house builded; and by understanding it is established: And by knowledge shall the chambers be filled with all precious and pleasant riches". (Proverbs 24:3-4).

There is a seed of greatness in every man. It is however your responsibility to plan your life and achieve greatness.And this requires wisdom. Hence the Bible says, "Wisdom is the principal thing; therefore get wisdom: and with all thy getting get understanding". (Proverbs 4:7).

A man who wants to build a house must first draw the plan of the house. This is the message conveyed by the first clause of the opening text. You have to plan your life wisely. You have to know exactly what your goal is and make definite plans to achieve it. Success is never accidental, it is planned for. And your plan must be consistent with God's purpose for your life.

For instance, if you want to come out with good grades in school, you have to plan towards it through diligent study. Virtually every student who made exceptional result in school planned towards it. Such plan mighty require you to cut off from certain friends and habits. You can chose to spend less time on social media and also avoid relationships that could distract you.

In the area of business, it will take definite plan to take your business to a new level. It could be investing in advertisement so as to attract more patronage. You can decide to improve on your relationship with your customer. It could also mean giving your clients better services. Whatever you want to achieve, you need a very good plan.

After you have made your plans, map out strategies to bring them to fruition. This is where understanding comes in. Don't get involved with ventures that are unfamiliar to you. If you want to get into import and export business for instance, you have to understand how it is done.

The final thing you need is knowledge. Knowledge of minute details is important in whatever you do. There are times, you may have to do some research work. Sometimes, your might need to seek advice from expert in that field. Read books and journals and keep yourself updated. The knowledge of yesterday might not be relevant today. So, you need to keep yourself abreast of new development in your field of endeavour to stand the chance of excelling.

Don't let the wind of life carry you to any direction. Make definite plans for your life and follow through. Break your plans into long term and short term goals. Do something on a daily basis that will lead you toward the actualization of your plans. Above all, commit your plans into the hands of God and they will be established.

Prayer and Confession of Faith: Merciful father, I thank you for the opportunity to see another day. I commit my dreams and goals into your mighty hands and I know they will be established in the mighty name of Jesus. Amen.

Further Study: Proverbs 2:7; James 1:5.
Daily Scripture Reading: Genesis 46-47; Luke 13-15.
Re: Rhema For Living Devotional 2018 By Ken Macaulay by Ken4Christ: 3:57pm On Jan 20, 2018
Saturday, January 20th.
Steps You Must Take to Radiate God's Glory. - 20.

"In the year that king Uzziah died I saw also the Lord sitting upon a throne, high and lifted up, and his train filled the temple". (Isaiah 6:1).

The Lord told us that this year is our year of great glory. However, there are certain things that must die in your life if you want to experience God's glory. Prophet Isaiah saw the Lord the year king Uzziah died. You don't have to wish anyone dead in this dispensation to see God's glory. But there are habits, attitudes and relationships that must die in your life If you want God to lift you up.

Let's begin with some common habits that could limit you from excelling in life. The first I love to mention is bad sleeping habit. The Scripture says, "Yet a little sleep, a little slumber, a little folding of the hands to sleep: So shall thy poverty come as one that travelleth, and thy want as an armed man". (Proverbs 6:10-11). Successful people work hard almost round the clock. Don't let sleep steal your time you would have utilized for a productive venture.

Lovers of pleasures also have a difficult time attaining to their goals and dreams. Womanizers fall into this category. There are quite a few people that spends a major part of their income on women. Most of them end up wretched. Drunkenness is another habit that turns a potentially rich man into a low class citizen.

This year, do away with habits that you know are a major draw back in your life. There are relationships you must cut off from if you want to succeed. Deal also with wrong attitudes you know will hinder your chance of achieving great things this year. Remember that your attitude in life determines the altitude you will attain.

Prayer and Confession of Faith: Heavenly father, I thank you for grace at work in my life. I ask that this same grace will strengthen me to get rid of wrong habits, attitudes and wrong relationships in the mighty name of Jesus. Amen.

Further Study: Genesis 13:14; Proverbs 21:17.
Daily Scripture Reading: Genesis 48-50; Luke 16-18.
Re: Rhema For Living Devotional 2018 By Ken Macaulay by Ken4Christ: 3:33pm On Jan 21, 2018
Sunday, January 21st.
Steps You Must Take to Radiate God's Glory. - 21.

"For I say, through the grace given unto me, to every man that is among you, not to think of himself more highly than he ought to think; but to think soberly, according as God hath dealt to every man the measure of faith". (Romans 12:3).

How you see yourself affects who you become in life. Apostle Paul said in the opening text that we should not think more highly than we ought to think. He never said we should not think highly about who you are but he said, don't think MORE highly. Never see yourself small in life. You are a child of a great God. You are royalty.

The society programmes our minds for failure. The people around you will tell you that you will never amount to anything good in life. Even, most of our parents are not left out in this negativism. The word of God however changes your mentality. So, you have to build a new self image based on what God has said concerning you.

Study the Bible and find out about the new you in Christ Jesus. It brings transformation into your life. You cannot achieve things beyond the way you see yourself. It affects your self confidence in life. Hence Apostle said, "...be not conformed to this world: but be ye transformed by the renewing of your mind, that ye may prove what is that good, and acceptable, and perfect, will of God". (Romans 12:2).

Christianity is a higher life. You are not ordinary. The very life of God dwells in you. Your life has been programmed for success. It doesn't matter what your family background is or where you live. You are now part of a new family that has a track record for success. God's ability is at work in you. You can do all things through Christ that enables you.

Further Study: Proverbs 23:7; Romans 8:19.
Daily Scripture Reading: Exodus 1-2; Luke 19-21.
Re: Rhema For Living Devotional 2018 By Ken Macaulay by Ken4Christ: 8:17pm On Jan 22, 2018
Monday, January 22nd.
Steps You Must Take to Radiate God's Glory. - 22.

"But he giveth more grace. Wherefore he saith, God resisteth the proud, but giveth grace unto the humble". (James 4:7).

We are saved by grace through faith in the finished work of Christ on the cross of Calvary. And it is that same grace that will see you through life difficult times. So, whatever you do that draws more grace from the throne of grace will catapult you to the realms of glory.

Humility is one sure virtue that attracts more of God's grace. This is James submission in the opening text. On the contrary, pride brings you shame and destruction. God hates pride. It was pride that brought Lucifer down from her lofty position to eternal damnation.

The Scripture says, "When pride cometh, then cometh shame: but with the lowly is wisdom" (Proverbs 11:2). Another portion of the Scripture says; "A man's pride shall bring him low: but honour shall uphold the humble in spirit". (Proverbs 29:23). It was pride that brought King Nebuchadnezzar low. He exalted himself to the position of God and was thus judged. The record reads; "The same hour was the thing fulfilled upon Nebuchadnezzar: and he was driven from men, and did eat grass as oxen, and his body was wet with the dew of heaven, till his hairs were grown like eagles' feathers, and his nails like birds' claws". (Daniel 4:33).

No matter how highly placed you are, give God the glory. Don't be too big to be under authority. There are some people who disregard the authority of their Pastors and leaders placed over them because of their perceived position. Pride is the reason some Christian sisters remain unmarried for years. Get rid of pride if you want God to lift you up. "Humble yourselves [therefore] in the sight of the Lord, and he shall lift you up". (James 4:10).

Prayer and Confession of Faith: Great and mighty God, I ascribe all greatness to you. I give all glory to you for who I am and all ever hope to be. I humble myself before you and lean completely on your grace to take me to a higher level in the mighty name of Jesus. Amen.

Further Study: Proverbs 16:18; 1st Peter 5:7.
Daily Scripture Reading: Exodus 3-5; Luke 22-24.
Re: Rhema For Living Devotional 2018 By Ken Macaulay by Ken4Christ: 7:49pm On Jan 23, 2018
Tuesday, January 23rd.
Steps You Must Take to Radiate God's Glory. - 23.

"What man is he that desireth life, and loveth many days, that he may see good? Keep thy tongue from evil, and thy lips from speaking guile". (Psalms 34:12-13).

You must bridle your tongue if you want to experience the lifting power of God and avoid destruction. Don't speak evil of people especially your brethren and dignitaries. Doing so is a fast lane to destruction.

In an occasion in the Bible, Aaron and his sister Miriam spake against Moses because of the Ethiopian woman he married. The anger of God was kindled and Miriam became leprous instantly - Numbers 12:1-10. It is indeed a very dangerous thing to speak against a servant of God. The Scripture says, "...Touch not mine anointed, and do my prophets no harm". (Psalms 105:15).

Try as much as possible to avoid gossips especially when it concerns the brethren and anointed servants of God. Don't even allow people to use your business centres or office to spread rumour that could tarnish the image of someone. This is one of the reasons quite a few people don't make progress in life. It can even expose you to health attack. So many even die before their time because of the way they defame people's character.

So, be careful of the words you let out of your mouth. "For in many things we offend all. If any man offend not in word, the same is a perfect man, and able also to bridle the whole body". (James 3:2). "Wherefore laying aside all malice, and all guile, and hypocrisies, and envies, and all evil speakings. Let your speech be alway with grace [and] seasoned with salt..." (1st Peter 2:1; Colossians 4:6).

Prayer and Confession of Faith: Dear Father, I thank you for the free will you have given to us to express ourselves in words. I reject all forms of evil speaking in the name of Jesus. I pray that you give me choice words that will minister grace to those who hear in the mighty name of Jesus. Amen.

Further Study: Ephesians 4:31; 2 Pater 2:12.
Daily Scripture Reading: Exodus 6-7; John 1-3.
Re: Rhema For Living Devotional 2018 By Ken Macaulay by Ken4Christ: 8:35pm On Jan 24, 2018
Wednesday, January 24th.
Steps You Must Take to Radiate God's Glory. - 24.

"Be careful for nothing; but in every thing by prayer and supplication with thanksgiving let your requests be made known unto God. And the peace of God, which passeth all understanding, shall keep your hearts and minds through Christ Jesus". (Philippians 4:6-7).

Sometimes, things don't work out the way we planned. There are times you wake up in the morning and there is no food on your table and your bank account is red. It could even be that your rent has expired and there is no money to pay for it. The landlord may have even given you a quit notice. This is when worry usually set in and in the process open the door for the devil to further oppress you.

God never promised us a troubled free life but he did promise us victory in every situation that we are faced with. So, no matter the magnitude of the challenge you are faced with, don't give in to worry. Getting worried will not put money in your pocket. It will not produce the husband or wife you have been searching for. On the contrary, worry will hinder answers to your prayers, steal your joy and even affect your health. In some extreme cases, quite a few people have even lost their minds through worry.

Worry is a critical appraisal of God. It is expressing faith in the ability of the enemy. You cannot make meaningful progress in life if you chose to worry. Worry is life speed breaker. It impedes your progress and cut you off from achieving your goals and dreams.

Get rid of worry and cast your cares on God. If he could part the red sea for the children of Israel to pass through, he will surely make a way for you. Take your attention away from your challenges and serve God with undivided attention. He is a faithful God and he will surely come to your aid at the right time even in ways you least expect.

Prayer and Confession of faith:.Merciful and Faithful God, I cast all my cares on you. I reject any form of worry. I am confident that you will bring to pass my innermost heart's desire in the mighty name of Jesus. Amen.

Further Study: Isaiah 26:3-4; Matthew 6:25-34.
Daily Scripture Reading: Exodus 8-10; John 4-6.
Re: Rhema For Living Devotional 2018 By Ken Macaulay by Ken4Christ: 7:01pm On Jan 25, 2018
Thursday, January 25th.
Steps You Must Take to Radiate God's Glory. - 25.

"And if children, then heirs; heirs of God, and joint-heirs with Christ; if so be that we suffer with him, that we may be also glorified together". (Romans 8:17).

To every success story is a prepaid sacrifice. The last part of the opening verse says, if we suffer with Christ, we may also be glorified together. What kind of suffering is Apostle Paul talking about?

Every child of God is called to serve. We have those who are called into full-time ministry especially those in the five fold ministry gift office which are the Apostles, Prophets, Evangelist, Pastors and Teachers. The rest of the saints are called into the lay ministry. The lay ministers create time to serve God in spite of their busy schedule. No matter how busy you are, you must find time to be useful in the house of God. You don't have to be an ordained minister to serve God.

The suffering refers to the time, energy, money you put into the work of the kingdom even at the expense of your comfort and personal needs. It also includes the persecutions you endure while rendering service to God. To every effort and sacrifice you make in advancing the kingdom, there is a commensurate reward. You are in almost every meeting including all night prayer services and evangelism. You give your best even when you have a pressing need to attend to. These are examples of what it means to suffer with Jesus.

Our Lord Jesus said, "...If any man will come after me, let him deny himself, and take up his cross daily, and follow me". (Luke 9:23). And there is a sure reward for everyone that makes the necessary sacrifice for the kingdom advancement. Hence, he also said that there is an hundred fold reward for every sacrifice you make - Mark 10:29-30.

This year, put in your very best in your service to God. Don't serve God only when it is convenient for you. Use your gift to serve God and watch him open doors of opportunity for you. Most of the superstars in the music industries today started as choristers in their local churches. As you give your time, energy and money for the cause of the Gospel, God will certainly lift you up to an enviable height in the mighty name of Jesus. Amen.

Prayer and Confession of Faith: Excellent Father, I give you thanks for the opportunity to serve you. As I put in my very best into your kingdom agenda, I ask that you replenish every effort, money and time utilized in a hundred fold increase in the mighty name of Jesus. Amen.

Further Study: Luke 14:26-27; Romans 8:18.
Daily Scripture Reading: Exodus 11-13; John 7-9.
Re: Rhema For Living Devotional 2018 By Ken Macaulay by Ken4Christ: 4:35pm On Jan 28, 2018
Friday, January 26th.
Steps You Must Take to Radiate God's Glory. - 26.

"But the path of the just is as the shining light, that shineth more and more unto the perfect day". (Proverbs 4:18).

No matter the level of achievement you attain at any given moment, there is always an opportunity to improve on it. The Christian life is a progressive life. You are not supposed to be at the same level after awhile. You should make effort to attain to a new level of success in every area of your life.

To do that, you first have to forget your past failures and even your past successes. Brooding over your past failure can affect you psychologicaly such that all you see is failure. Looking back to your past successes could make you think that is the zenith of your success.

The next thing you do is to set new goals and work towards it. You may just have to work a little harder or think a little deeper. There is always a higher level of achievement to attain. An Olympic sprinter who holds a world record can decide to break it in the next event. And there are a few testimonies of such feat. A marketing executive can work out strategies to make better sales than the previous year. You can also decide to improve your grades in school.

A Pastor that has a congregation of 100,000 members should not be contented with that figure. What stops him from aiming at 500,000 membership after a given period of time? There is no limit to what you can achieve. You are the one to set the limit. If you can see it, you can have it. Be the best you can be. God is able to do exceedingly above all you can ever ask or think according to the power at work in you in the mighty name of Jesus.

Prayer and Confession of Faith: Holy Father, I thank your for your mercy and grace. I also thank you for the much I have achieved so far. I ask for your wisdom and more grave to move to a new level of success in the mighty name of Jesus.

Further Study: Exodus 14:15; Haggai 2:9.
Daily Scripture Reading: Exodus 14-15; John 10-12.

Saturday, January 27th.
Steps You Must Take to Radiate God's Glory. - 27.

"Believe in the LORD your God, so shall ye be established; believe his prophets, so shall ye prosper". (2nd Chronicles 20:20).

Servants or ministers of God are gifts to the Church. Your prosperity is connected to the manners and ways you treat them especially your local church Pastor. Your encounter with your man of God ought to change things around in your favour. If this is not your testimony, you are most likely not giving your man of God this due honour.

The Shunemite woman took the initiative to feed Prophet Elisha who came to Shunem to minister - 2nd Kings 4:6. She went a step further to provide.a furnished accommodation for him - 2 Kings 4:10-11. Prophet Elisha in response blessed her with the fruit of the womb. He said, "...About this season, according to the time of life, thou shalt embrace a son...". (2nd Kings 4:16). And she conceived just as Elisha prophesied to her.

The widow of Zarephath also had her destiny changed when she gave the first portion of her last meal to Prophet Elijah - 1st Kings 17:9-16. There is an anointing upon your man of God that is designed to break yokes in your life. You connect with the anointing through your seed or gift.

If you want to shine this year, you must believe in the anointing upon the man that God has placed over you. Minister to his needs as God will enable you. Make provision for his clothes, feeding and accommodation. If you can afford to buy him a car, go ahead. This is one sure way to secure God's favour that lifts you up to new level of glory. "[For] he that receiveth a prophet in the name of a prophet shall receive a prophet's reward...". (Matthew 10:41).

Prayer and Confession of Faith: Dear father, I thank you for the man of God you have placed over my life. As I connect with the anointing upon his life, I declare that doors of increase are opened for me in the mighty name of Jesus. Amen.

Further Study: Galatians 6:6; Philippians 4:15-19.
Daily Scripture Reading: Exodus 16-18; John 13-15.

Sunday, January 28th.
Steps You Must Take to Radiate God's Glory. - 28.

"Honour thy father and mother; (which is the first commandment with promisewink That it may be well with thee, and thou mayest live long on the earth". (Ephesians 6:2-3).

It matter how we treat our parents or guidance that raised us up. The Bible commands that we should honour our fathers and mothers that it might be well with us and live long on earth.

It is an understatement to say that so many people disrespect and disregard their parents. It is a most dangerous thing to do. The struggle quite a few people are going through today is a result of the way they dishonour their parents.

How are we supposed to honour our parents? First, honour speaks of respect. Don't be rude to your parents. Hold them in high esteem. There are people who talk back to their parents in rude manners. Such attitude can hinder your progress in life. It is worse when an aggrieved parent lays a curse on a rebellious child. Such curse definitely follows that child.

The curse Noah laid on Canaan, his grandson as a result of the misbehaviour of Ham his father followed him. The blessings he pronounced on his two sons Shem and Japheth also followed them.

The book of Proverbs says, "Hear, ye children, the instruction of a father, and attend to know understanding". (Proverbs 4:1). However, you are not obliged to obey if their instructions are contrary to the word of God.

There is another aspect of honour we will talk about tomorrow. Meanwhile, try as much as possible to give your parents their due respect if you want to shine brighter this year. "For length of days, and long life, and peace, shall they add to thee". (Proverbs 3:2).

Prayer and Confession of Faith: Heavenly father, I ascribe all greatness to you. I thank you for the parents you gave me. As I give them their due honour, I declare according to your word that I will see good days and live long on earth in the mighty name of Jesus.

Further Study: Ephesians 6:1; Colossians 3:20.
Daily Scripture Reading: Exodus 19-20; John 16-18.
Re: Rhema For Living Devotional 2018 By Ken Macaulay by Ken4Christ: 7:41am On Jan 30, 2018
Tuesday, January 30th.
Steps You Must Take to Radiate God's Glory. - 30.

"Likewise, ye wives, be in subjection to your own husbands; that, if any obey not the word, they also may without the word be won by the conversation of the wives". (1st Peter 3:1).

Your success in life sometimes is influenced by your family background and how the marriage institution is managed. No matter how wealthy you are, if you cannot secure your relationship in marriage, it will certainly have a physiological effect on you.

Most children raised from divorced home hardly can maintain a happy life. So, its important for parents to do all within their power to making their marriage work. The ultimate goal of every man and woman is to have a successful married life. Marriage is supposed to be blissful but it is a living hell in some homes.

If you want to experience the pleasure of marriage, you must follow the guide of God's word. Divorce is on the increase on a daily basis. There are couples that are not sure will still be together at the end of this year. There are relationship that are on the verge of breaking also. And the end is usually very bitter. It could lead to heart break and also one party hurting the other even to death. I pray this will not be your portion in the name of Jesus.

So, wives be subject to your own husband in every respect. Insubordination is the cause of most marital crises. Husbands, love your wives. Give your wife her due attention and affection. Make room for each others mistakes. A home that is full of crises will certainly not reflect the glory of God. Therefore, make effort to make your home a haven that will radiate God's glory both for yourself and every member of the family.

Prayer and Confession of Faith: I thank you heavenly father for the opportunity to shine even in my marriage. I ask for wisdom to guide me in marriage related issues so I will not fall short of expectations in the mighty name of Jesus.

Further Study: 1st Peter 3:7; Ephesians 5:25-28.
Daily Scripture Reading: Exodus 24-25; Acts 1-3.
Re: Rhema For Living Devotional 2018 By Ken Macaulay by Ken4Christ: 7:26am On Jan 31, 2018
Wednesday, January 31st.
Steps You Must Take to Radiate God's Glory. - 31.q

"For promotion cometh neither from the east, nor from the west, nor from the south. note But God is the judge: he putteth down one, and setteth up another" (Psalms 75:5-6).

So far, throughout this month of January, we have dealt with quite a few factors that could influence your chances of experiencing a glorious year. Go through them repeatedly as many times as you possibly can. They are sure guide to a victorious Christian life.

One more thing that is worth mentioning is that promotion comes from God alone. It is not necessarily how hard you work even though there is a place of hard work if you want to succeed.

Just live your life in obedience to God's word. Serve him in sincerity of purpose. Be fully committed to the advancement of the gospel of our Lord Jesus. Be kind to people and do whatever you can to contribute to their success. We all know that we are living in the end time and the love of many are waxing cold already. Don't let It happen to you.

Don't be in a hurry to get to the top. The scripture says that a hasty man always comes to want - Proverbs 21:5. Don't fall prey to false prophets and teachers. They are everywhere. Just keep doing the right things consistent with God's word. Don't seek after miracles. Seek the knowledge of God's word. It is the truth of God's word that you know and put to work that will make you free.

When your time to be lifted up comes, nobody can stop it. If King Ahasuerus could open his book of remembrance and honoured Mordecai who uncovered a coup plot against him, how much more will God remember your selfless service towards his name and reward you accordingly. It is our year of great glory and there's no devil from the pit of hell that can stop us from shining brighter this year in the name of Jesus.

Prayer and Confession of Fatth: Glorious God and father of my Lord Jesus, I thank you for the good plans you have for me. I refuse to be perturbed by the challenges of the day. There is nothing too hard for you to do. I know that I will experience your lifting power this year in the mighty name of Jesus. Amen.

Further Study: Esther 6:1-11; Hebrews 6:10.
Daily Scripture Reading: Exodus 26-28; Acts 4-6.
Re: Rhema For Living Devotional 2018 By Ken Macaulay by Ken4Christ: 8:38pm On Feb 01, 2018
Thursday, February 1st.
The Parables & Life Changing Statements of Jesus.

"All these things spake Jesus unto the multitude in parables; and without a parable spake he not unto them".(Matthew 13:34).

A parable is a short allegorical story designed to illustrate or teach some truth, religious principle, or moral lesson. It can also be defined as a statement or comment that conveys a meaning indirectly by the use of comparison, analogy, or the like.

Most of the teachings of our Lord Jesus were done in parables. This new series will unravel the moral lesson conveyed by these parables. We will also analyse some profound statements Jesus made that are designed to acquaint us with spiritual truths that could change your mentality forever.

How many parables did Jesus give? The Gospel of Luke contains both the largest total number of parables (24) and eighteen unique parables; the Gospel of Matthew contains 23 parables of which eleven are unique; and the Gospel of Mark contains eight parables of which two are unique. The Gospel of John doesn't have any parable. Some Biblical scholars put the total number of parables to 46. I however disagree with one of them included in the list - The parable of the rich man and Lazarus.

It is a grave error to include the story of the rich man and Lazarus to a parable. In parables, actual chatacters are not mentioned. But in the story of the rich man and Lazarus, three characters were mentioned - Lazarus, Abraham and Moses. I am sure our Lord Jesus knew the name of the rich man but deliberately did not mention it. He knew it by the gift of the word of knowledge in the same way he knew the the Samaritan woman he met at the well had five husbands.

Even If It is a parable, the moral lesson does not change but It's important the truth be told. One of the negative implications of calling it a parable is that it gives skeptics reasons to doubt the existence of hell.

Why did Jesus prefer to teach in parables? These and other related questions will be dealt will in subsequent day releases. Don't miss this series. It could change your life forever.

Prayer and Confession of Faith: Merciful Father, I thank you for the glorious opportunity to understand the mystery of the kingdom unravelled in the parables of our Lord Jesus. I pray that you open the eyes of my understanding to grasp more truth conveyed through these parables in the mighty name of Jesus. Amen.

Further Study: Mark 4:34; Matthew 13:35.
Daily Scripture Reading: Exodus 29-30; Acts 7-9.
Re: Rhema For Living Devotional 2018 By Ken Macaulay by Ken4Christ: 8:23pm On Feb 02, 2018
Friday, February 2nd.
The Parables & Life Changing Statements of Jesus - Why did Jesus teach in parables?

"And the disciples came, and said unto him, Why speakest thou unto them in parables?". (Mathew 13:10).

Most of the teachings of Jesus were done in parables and this prompted the disciples to ask him why he spake in parables most of the times. And our Lord Jesus responded, "...Because it is given unto you to know the mysteries of the kingdom of heaven, but to them it is not given. For whosoever hath, to him shall be given, and he shall have more abundance: but whosoever hath not, from him shall be taken away even that he hath. Therefore speak I to them in parables: because they seeing see not; and hearing they hear not, neither do they understand". (Mathew 13:11-13).

This explanation beats the imagination of the carnal mind. Jesus is saying here that parables are the easiest way to communicate divine truth to those who already believe. In contrast, it serves as judgment to those whose hearts are hardened against the truth. So, they get the more confused when parables are spoken. These are the people Apostle Paul described as, "Ever learning, and never able to come to the knowledge of the truth". (2nd Timothy 3:7).

Besides, parables are easier to remember because of the use of analogies that are quite familiar with the audience. It is therefore not uncommon to hear Jesus use illustrations like salt, seed, wheat, tares, talents and many more words that are quite familiar with the Jews when he taught them in parables. On a few occasion, he had to privately interpret the parables to his disciples.

Open your heart always to the truth of God's word. Crave for the knowledge of God's word with an honest heart. The mystery of God's word cannot be grasped with the physical senses. "[For] ...the natural man receiveth not the things of the Spirit of God: for they are foolishness unto him: neither can he know them, because they are spiritually discerned. From tomorrow, we will begin to unravel the divine truths conveyed by some of the parables of Jesus.

Prayer and Confession of Faith. Dear Father, my heart is opened to receive more of your word. As I participate in the study of this series, I ask that you fill me with the knowledge of your will in all wisdom and spiritual understanding in the mighty name of Jesus. Amen.

Further Study: Mathew 13:14-16; Luke 8:10.
Daily Scripture Reading: Exodus 31-33; Acts 10-12.
Re: Rhema For Living Devotional 2018 By Ken Macaulay by Ken4Christ: 6:18pm On Feb 03, 2018
Saturday, February 3rd.
The Parable of a Piece of New Cloth in an Old Garment.

"No man putteth a piece of new cloth unto an old garment, for that which is put in to fill it up taketh from the garment, and the rent is made worse". (Mathew 9:16).

This is the first parable Jesus spake. He said so in response to the question put forth to him by the disciples of John the Baptist on why his disciples don't fast as often as John's disciples and the Pharisees. Our Lord Jesus first answered, "...Can the children of the bridechamber mourn, as long as the bridegroom is with them? but the days will come, when the bridegroom shall be taken from them, and then shall they fast". (Mathew 9:15).

To clearly understand what Jesus meant by a piece of new cloth in an old garment, you have to first understand the mission and the message of Jesus. The Jews had been used to the Law of Moses before Jesus came. And they are apparently surprised that Jesus didn't adhere to the Law strictly. And this got their attention even concerning the issue of fasting.

Jesus brought a new message that even a large percentage of the present day Church is yet to clearly understand. This new message is the piece of new cloth. It cannot fit into what they have been used to which is the Law of Moses he described as the old garment.

Christianity is a revelation of God's grace. The Law of Moses is a work system. Under grace, you secure the blessings of God through faith. But under the Law, you have to keep all the laws to qualify you for the blessing.

Most of the church folks today are like John's disciples who still ask questions like, why do some Christian women put on trousers(pant suits) to church? Why do they also wear earrings? Why don't Christian worship on the Sabbath day? and many other related questions which are linked to the Law of Moses.

Christ has brought grace. "For the law was given by Moses, but grace and truth came by Jesus Christ. For by grace are ye saved through faith; and that not of yourselves: it is the gift of God: Not of works, lest any man should boast. Knowing that a man is not justified by the works of the law, but by the faith of Jesus Christ, even we have believed in Jesus Christ, that we might be justified by the faith of Christ, and not by the works of the law: for by the works of the law shall no flesh be justified". (John 1:17; Ephesians 2:8-9; Galatians 2:16). So, embrace grace and "Stand fast therefore in the liberty wherewith Christ hath made us free, and be not entangled again with the yoke of bondage (Law).". (Galatians 5:1).

Prayer and Confession of Faith: Gracious father, I thank your for the revelation of your grace brought by the Gospel of our Lord Jesus. I refuse to entangle myself with the old garment (Law) and lean continuously on the new cloth (grace) which is able to preserve me unto your eternal kingdom in the mighty name of Jesus. Amen.

Further Study: Luke 5:36; Galatians 2:21.
Daily Scripture Reading: Exodus 34-35; Acts 13-15.
Re: Rhema For Living Devotional 2018 By Ken Macaulay by Ken4Christ: 2:11pm On Feb 04, 2018
Sunday, February 4th.
The Parable of putting a New wine in an Old Bottle.

"Neither do men put new wine into old bottles: else the bottles break, and the wine runneth out, and the bottles perish: but they put new wine into new bottles, and both are preserved". (Mathew 9:17).

This parable conveys exactly the same truth as that of a piece of a new cloth in an old garment and both of them were spoken on the same occasion. The new wine is the message of grace. The old bottle is the Old Testament Law of Moses.

Our Lord Jesus gradually introduced grace during his earthly ministry but the Jews opposed him on many occasions because of their strict adherence to the Law of Moses.

On an occasion, they brought a woman caught in the very act of adultery. And they asked Jesus, "...Moses in the law commanded us, that such should be stoned: but what sayest thou?".(John 8:5). They did that looking for an opportunity to accuse him but our Lord Jesus initially ignored them and rather stooped down and wrote with his fingers.

"So when they continued asking him, he lifted up himself, and said unto them, He that is without sin among you, let him first cast a stone at her. And again he stooped down, and wrote on the ground. And they which heard it, being convicted by their own conscience, went out one by one, beginning at the eldest, even unto the last: and Jesus was left alone, and the woman standing in the midst".(John 8:7-9). Jesus did not condemn the woman but told her to go and sin no more.

This is grace in manifestation which ought to be celebrated. This is the new wine that cannot fit into the old bottle they were used to. New wine must be put into new bottles. The Law of Moses enslaves but grace liberates. Grace and Law are mutually exclusive events. They cannot exist together. The earlier the church understands this truth, the better for us so we can all be brought to the "...unity of the faith, and of the knowledge of the Son of God, unto a perfect man, unto the measure of the stature of the fulness of Christ: That we henceforth be no more children, tossed to and fro, and carried about with every wind of doctrine, by the sleight of men, and cunning craftiness, whereby they lie in wait to deceive".(Ephesians 4:13-14).

Prayer and Confession of Faith: Precious God, I thank you for the knowledge of your word that enlightens my heart. I also thank you for this wonderful dispensation of grace I live in. I celebrate grace and I know your grace will lift me up above sorrows and failure in the mighty name of Jesus. Amen.

Further Study: Hebrews 7:19; Romans 11:6.
Daily Scripture Reading: Exodus 36-38; Acts 16-18.
Re: Rhema For Living Devotional 2018 By Ken Macaulay by Ken4Christ: 6:50pm On Feb 05, 2018
Monday, February 5th.
The Parable of a Candle on a Lampstand.

"Ye are the light of the world. A city that is set on an hill cannot be hid. Neither do men light a candle, and put it under a bushel, but on a candlestick; and it giveth light unto all that are in the house". (Mathew 5:14-15).

This parable of a Candle on a lampstand was preceded by the Jesus revealing to his disciples that they are the light of the world. Before the invention of light bulb, candles or lamps were the only means people use to illuminate their homes and walk in the dark. So, our Lord Jesus had to use what was familiar to them to make a parable. If it is the days we are living in, he probably would have used the light bulb as the illustration in this parable.

It is an understatement to say that candles are placed on a stand. In the same way candles give light to everyone in the room where it is placed, the believer also is the light of the world. So, our lights must shine for our lives to have relevance. Any child of God that doesn't beam the light of God in him for the world to see is like someone who puts his candle under a can or a container.

The light you ought to shine is your lifestyle consistent with the nature and character of God. Just as Apostle John testified about Jesus. He wrote, "In him was life; and the life was the light of men". (John 1:4).

Be kind to people and even strangers. Hence Apostle Paul said, "Be not forgetful to entertain strangers: for thereby some have entertained angels unawares". (Hebrews 13:2). Your lifestyle should be such that those around will be spurred up to give thanks to God. Therefore, "Let your light so shine before men, that they may see your good works, and glorify your Father which is in heaven". (Mathew 5:16).

Prayer and Confession of Faith: Dear Father, I thank you for impacting your very nature into me. I will let the world see how kind you are through the lifestyle I live on a daily basis. I refrain myself from saying wrong things or acting in manners that doesn't glorify your name in the mighty name of Jesus. Amen.

Further Study: Romans 13:12; 2nd Corinthians 6:14.
Daily Scripture Reading: Exodus 39-40; Acts 19-21.
Re: Rhema For Living Devotional 2018 By Ken Macaulay by Ken4Christ: 7:53pm On Feb 06, 2018
Tuesday, February 6th.
The Parable of Wise and Foolish Builders.

The parable of wise and foolish builders was spoken by our Lord Jesus at the end of the longest recorded sermon he gave. The wise builder is someone who hears the word and act accordingly. The foolish builder is the one who hears God's word but does not act on it.

In this parable, our life is likened to a building and the word of Christ is likened to the foundation of the building. When you hear God's word, you ought to make effort to do according to the instructions given. It is important to remind us here that God's word is any statement or declaration consistent with God's provisions for us in Christ Jesus.

There are still some professing believers who live by the instructions given under the law of Moses. The law of Moses has been abolished and as such, the church has no business trying to keep the law. For instance, the verse, "Thou shalt not suffer a witch to live". (Exodus 22:18) is being used by a large percentage of the church to pray deaths for their perceived enemies. It is very wrong. Vengeance is the exclusive right of God. However, the moral principles taught by the Law still stands.

If you don't want your life to come crashing under the weight of challenges or the storms of live, you must live by God's word. For instance, God's word says forgive, then, you ought to forgive those who hurt you. His word says, don't forsake the fellowship of the brethren, then, you have to make effort to attend every church services.

The greatest deception the devil uses on believers is the phrase, 'it doesn't matter'. There are even those who preach that once saved is always saved. So, no matter what you do, you are heaven bound. This is a lie from the very pit of hell. Live by every precept of God's word if you want to stand the test of time when it comes. The storms of life will definitely come but if you build the foundation of your life on God's word, you will still be standing. Tomorrow we will look at the foolish builder.

Prayer and Confession of Faith: Dear heavenly Father, I thank you for your word that is my sure foundation. I live by every word consistent with the teachings of my Lord Jesus and his Apostles. I therefore declare that the storms of life will come and go but I will still be standing in the mighty name of Jesus. Amen.

Further Study: Psalms 19:8-11; 1st Timothy 6:17-19.
Daily Scripture Reading: Leviticus 1-3; Acts 22-23.
Re: Rhema For Living Devotional 2018 By Ken Macaulay by Ken4Christ: 9:44pm On Feb 07, 2018
Wednesday, February 7th.
The Parable of Wise and Foolish Builders - 2.

"And every one that heareth these sayings of mine, and doeth them not, shall be likened unto a foolish man, which built his house upon the sand: And the rain descended, and the floods came, and the winds blew, and beat upon that house; and it fell: and great was the fall of it.". (Matthew 7:26-27).

Yesterday, we discussed about the parable of the wise and foolish builders with emphasis on the former. Today, we will talk about the foolish builders.

Who are the foolish builders? These are those who hear the word and refuse to do it. So many Christians fall into this category. It is an act of rebellion against God to act contrary to what his word says. God's word is our manual for life. Every product comes with an instruction manual and it is safer to read the manual carefully before and even in the course of using the product.

That Psalmist said, "Thy word is a lamp unto my feet, and a light unto my path". (Psalms 119:105). Those who reject the instructions contained in God's word are actually walking in darkness. They are the foolish builders who build their houses upon sandy foundations. These are the believers who don't attend services regularly. They don't belong to any activity ground in church. They hardly pay through tithes and give worthless offerings.

They also get into relationship without the knowledge of their pastor. They travel without permission. Some have had their relationships and even their marriages crumbling right before their faces because they refused to follow the counsel of God's word. Quite a few others have even had their life cut short.

Don't despise the word of God if you want to stand successfully against the storms of life. The world way leads to death and destruction but the word way leads to life and peace. Fear God and keep his word. Hold on to it as the anchor of your soul. "Whoso despiseth the word shall be destroyed: but he that feareth the commandment shall be rewarded". (Proverbs 13:13)

Prayer and Confession of Faith: Merciful Father, I give you praise for your goodness and your wonderful works toward me. I ask for your grace to live by your word and build my life upon it in the mighty name of Jesus. Amen.

Further Study: Ecclesiastes 12:13; Acts 20:32.
Daily Scripture Reading: Leviticus 4-5; Acts 24-26.
Re: Rhema For Living Devotional 2018 By Ken Macaulay by Ken4Christ: 6:47pm On Feb 08, 2018
Thursday, February 8th.
The Parable of A Creditor who forgave Two Debtors.

"There was a certain creditor which had two debtors: the one owed five hundred pence, and the other fifty. And when they had nothing to pay, he frankly forgave them both. Tell me therefore, which of them will love him most?". (Luke 7:41-42).

On an occasion during the earthly ministry of our Lord Jesus, he sat at meal in the house of a Pharisee who invited him. "And, behold, a woman in the city, which was a sinner, when she knew that Jesus sat at meat in the Pharisee's house, brought an alabaster box of ointment, And stood at his feet behind him weeping, and began to wash his feet with tears, and did wipe them with the hairs of her head, and kissed his feet, and anointed them with the ointment". (Luke 7:37-38).

The Pharisee however began to doubt if Jesus was truly a prophet for he would have known the kind of woman that touched him. The woman was tagged a sinner and as such, Jesus shouldn't have allowed her to touch him. Our Lord Jesus thus put forth a parable of a creditor who forgave two debtors. One of the deptor owed much more than the other. Who will love more was the question Jesus put forth.

"Simon answered and said, I suppose that he, to whom he forgave most. And he said unto him, Thou hast rightly judged". (Luke 7:43). Our Lord Jesus went further to commend the woman for washing his feet with her tears and drying it with her hair. In addiction, she praised her for kissing his feet and anointing his head with oil. He concluded, "Wherefore I say unto thee, Her sins, which are many, are forgiven; for she loved much: but to whom little is forgiven, the same loveth little. And he said unto her, Thy sins are forgiven".(Luke 7:47-48).

This parables explains the reason why people who were deeply involved in demonic and evil works take their commitment more serious after conversion. Apostle Paul is one good Biblical example of a convert that loved the Lord so much because of the mercy he received in spite of the manner and ways he persecuted the Church. However, no matter your background before conversion, Jesus deserves to be loved. We were all sinners condemned for destruction but by his mercy and grace, we have been saved and accepted by him.

Prayer and Confession of Faith: Dear Father, I thank you for the mercy and grace you showed to me on the cross of Calvary. I love you Jesus with all of my heart. I therefore declare that no one will ever take your place. Father, my love for you also will grow stronger and stronger in the mighty name of Jesus. Amen.

Further Study: 1st Timothy 1:11-13; Matthew 26:7-13.
Daily Scripture Reading: Leviticus 6-8; Acts 27-28.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

The Anointing Of The Seer / TB Joshua In Hell,nnamdi Kanu May Not See The End Of.... / Muhammed Suicide Attempts

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 274
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.