Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,884 members, 7,802,853 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 11:26 PM

Plan To Transfer Yusuf Buhari To National Hospital Suspended - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Plan To Transfer Yusuf Buhari To National Hospital Suspended (31092 Views)

Police Return Dino Melaye To National Hospital Abuja (Video) / Dino Melaye: Kogi CJ Orders Police To Move Senator To Abuja National Hospital / Saraki, Senators Arrive National Hospital To See Dino Melaye (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Plan To Transfer Yusuf Buhari To National Hospital Suspended by zicoraads: 8:52pm On Jan 01, 2018
KanwuliaExtra:
Why not fly him to London? wink
EWU!!!!
I miss having your comments around here cheesy grin

And your incredibly witty self as well cheesy
Re: Plan To Transfer Yusuf Buhari To National Hospital Suspended by KanwuliaExtra: 9:01pm On Jan 01, 2018
zicoraads:

I miss having your comments around here cheesy grin

And your incredibly witty self as well cheesy

Time for the younger generation to “speak”! wink
The dsys of intellectual stimulation are so over.
Blame APC. grin
Re: Plan To Transfer Yusuf Buhari To National Hospital Suspended by pedel: 9:32pm On Jan 01, 2018
Looking at my other posts would have saved you the wasted time in writing the long epistle.
I don't support politician.
I am a believer and a realist.
Sorry for assuming you are a youth. Lots of idle Nigerian youth follow similar thinking route.
The same people you think you are fighting for would still collect money and food stuff from politician and still cast their votes for them. My own mother voted for Aregbesola despite owing her months of unpaid pension and gratuity.
Stop wasting time blaming politician, educate your average Nigerian.
The same people who blame SARS for brutality are the ones who kill and burn an hungry man for stealing food stuff.
Happy New Year.

AceRoyal:

Do you know me before for you to assume I'm wasting my "youthful time"?
There will never be equality but there should be social sympathy and empathy.
I speak not for myself but for those who go through so much hardship.
Typical Nigerian mentality that makes this country go worse each day, if it doesn't affect you directly, you don't care about it.
From your submission, you are saying we shouldn't hold the political class accountable when they should be?
It's either you are a politician or associated with one.
As for praying for God's intervention, there will be no divine intervention if we as a people are not willing to take collective action to better our lives. It starts by standing by the truth.
Work on your conscience and create a good heart for yourself, stop wasting your time defending people who do not have the interest of the common man at heart.

Happy New Year.
Re: Plan To Transfer Yusuf Buhari To National Hospital Suspended by naturefellow(m): 10:16pm On Jan 01, 2018
AceRoyal:
If politicians and their families need to have serious health challenges for National hospitals to be renovated in a hurry, then God should allow more calamity befall them.
The average Nigerian doesn't have access to proper and adequate health care.
May God help Nigeria and Bless Nigerians this year.
I concur 100%. Seriously, if not for this accident, I wouldn't have known that our President has a son!!!
Re: Plan To Transfer Yusuf Buhari To National Hospital Suspended by CioAngels(f): 11:13pm On Jan 01, 2018
I cant understand why the president is playing dirty politics with the life of this young man. There is an old retired neurosurgeon of note in lbadan. If they ask questions they will get the doctor.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Plan To Transfer Yusuf Buhari To National Hospital Suspended by BudeYahooCom: 2:46am On Jan 02, 2018
paradigman:
As the Lord liveth and His spirit liveth, Yusuf will recover totally. His healing will be total and permanent. I continue to pray with you and your family.

Which lord... Allahrudeen?
Re: Plan To Transfer Yusuf Buhari To National Hospital Suspended by anonimi: 5:02am On Jan 02, 2018
lazygal:
You are being sponsored for this as against 2019 ..not that iam in support of buhari .I do not wish to c him especially his two faced greedy materialist wife

You are a joker, seriously.
You don't want to see him. You are not in support of him. Blah blah blah.
So what are you doing to make sure you don't see him
What
Abeg shift make I see front.
Sponsored ko, endorsed ni.
You better stop being confused and stay focused on what YOU want.
Shhhhiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiooooooooorrrrrrrrrr!!!

www.nairaland.com/attachments/6480871_images5_jpegccec210b148f724009015b514894c923

1 Like

Re: Plan To Transfer Yusuf Buhari To National Hospital Suspended by helphelp: 9:01am On Jan 02, 2018
Neddyogu:

My thoughts exactly. Na only talk Nigerians go talk. D yabbing no go be here but d son go survive
National hospital kee wey Neva fit do hemoglobin genotyping correctly.

You can imagine
Re: Plan To Transfer Yusuf Buhari To National Hospital Suspended by lazygal: 11:19am On Jan 02, 2018
anonimi:

You are a joker, seriously.
You don't want to see him. You are not in support of him. Blah blah blah.
So what are you doing to make sure you don't see him
What
Abeg shift make I see front.
Sponsored ko, endorsed ni.
You better stop being confused and stay focused on what YOU want.
Shhhhiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiooooooooorrrrrrrrrr!!!

www.nairaland.com/attachments/6480871_images5_jpegccec210b148f724009015b514894c923

Don't be silly you sound childish...do what you are paid for ,its after all your hustle for survival..
Stay blessed
Re: Plan To Transfer Yusuf Buhari To National Hospital Suspended by anonimi: 4:40am On Jan 03, 2018
lazygal:
Don't be silly you sound childish...do what you are paid for ,its after all your hustle for survival..
Stay blessed

Stay blessed after you insulted me?
You must be joking. What a bloody joker you are.
An unserious person who thinks everyone is paid just as she is to support fraudsters, scammers and rogues like Bankole.

lazygal:
I see no reasonable person amongst those vying for that sit ....I actually would not have minded dimeji bankole being groomed for that sit

www.nairaland.com/attachments/456276_BANKOLEE1_jpg8b6ffbf25a7649c6c794542a770cf8c0

violent:

Economic and Financial Commission have finally arrested outgoing Speaker Dimeji Bankole of the house of representatives.
An EFCC source told Saharareporters moments ago that the agency operatives moved in today to arrest Mr. Bankole after the agency received intelligence was planning to flee tonight.

For the past one week, the EFCC and Bankole have been engaged in a tense stand off arising from Mr. Bankole's refusal to answer the agency's summons for interrogation.

http://www.saharareporters.com/news-page/speaker-bankole-arrested

[img]https://zainabusman.files./2011/06/bankole.jpg[/img]

1 Like

Re: Plan To Transfer Yusuf Buhari To National Hospital Suspended by lazygal: 2:06pm On Jan 03, 2018
anonimi:

An unserious person who thinks everyone is paid just as she is to support fraudsters, scammers and rogues like Bankole.

What ever sweetens your tea,dear

www.nairaland.com/attachments/456276_BANKOLEE1_jpg8b6ffbf25a7649c6c794542a770cf8c0

Re: Plan To Transfer Yusuf Buhari To National Hospital Suspended by lazygal: 2:08pm On Jan 03, 2018
anonimi:

I guess we no longer pals..in follow me let me unfollow you too... Its over.it was nice whilst it lasted. cheesy

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Ogun Governor Abiodun, Deputy, Speaker Relocate Abroad, Abandon State Functions / Ondo Elections: Yoruba Muslims Threaten Political Revolt / COVID-19: Sagay Says Nigerians Are The Most Indisciplined People On Earth

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.