Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,384 members, 7,781,100 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 08:54 AM

Blackberry Users In The House, Does Whatsapp Still Function On Your Phone? - Phones (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Blackberry Users In The House, Does Whatsapp Still Function On Your Phone? (21185 Views)

Top 10 States With The Highest Number Of Internet Users In Nigeria / How To Enable Split Screen Function On Your Android Phone / How Does Whatsapp Make Their Money Without Adverts? See.. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Blackberry Users In The House, Does Whatsapp Still Function On Your Phone? by juliebrown: 7:37am On Jan 15, 2018
Yes it's true it has stop working on BB10 dis morning
Re: Blackberry Users In The House, Does Whatsapp Still Function On Your Phone? by hmuhammad(m): 9:38am On Jan 16, 2018
juliebrown:
mine stopped working yesterday. This guys dem wicked sha
Re: Blackberry Users In The House, Does Whatsapp Still Function On Your Phone? by hmuhammad(m): 2:17pm On Jan 16, 2018
juliebrown:
use this link to download the apk.... its working on mine https://www.whatsapp.com/android/

1 Like

Re: Blackberry Users In The House, Does Whatsapp Still Function On Your Phone? by saxby(f): 3:02pm On Jan 16, 2018
nope,my uncle just complained to me yestaday that his whatsapp stopped working too.but pls can that link download whatsapp on bb?
Re: Blackberry Users In The House, Does Whatsapp Still Function On Your Phone? by hmuhammad(m): 3:37pm On Jan 16, 2018
saxby:
nope,my uncle just complained to me yestaday that his whatsapp stopped working too.but pls can that link download whatsapp on bb?
download and install, it's working for me
Re: Blackberry Users In The House, Does Whatsapp Still Function On Your Phone? by juliebrown: 7:15pm On Jan 16, 2018
hmuhammad:
use this link to download the apk.... its working on mine https://www.whatsapp.com/android/
I. Have downloaded d Apk file but it's not installing showing "Processing" since morning. Pls what do I do
Re: Blackberry Users In The House, Does Whatsapp Still Function On Your Phone? by hmuhammad(m): 9:11pm On Jan 16, 2018
juliebrown:
I. Have downloaded d Apk file but it's not installing showing "Processing" since morning. Pls what do I do
restart your phone, then try again. Been using mine since morning and its working perfectly. I am using Z30 tho.....

Check the size too, its suppose to be 36MB.
Re: Blackberry Users In The House, Does Whatsapp Still Function On Your Phone? by skythelimit: 9:45am On Jan 17, 2018
hmuhammad:

It works!

Mine is a Z3...just a simple re installation using the link.

Thanks a bunch, bro
Re: Blackberry Users In The House, Does Whatsapp Still Function On Your Phone? by hmuhammad(m): 10:21am On Jan 17, 2018
skythelimit:

It works!

Mine is a Z3...just a simple re installation using the link.

Thanks a bunch, bro
you welcome
Re: Blackberry Users In The House, Does Whatsapp Still Function On Your Phone? by Alexdon200089: 10:29am On Jan 17, 2018
juliebrown:

You can also back-date your phone and see it working, you can also be using it for the mean time till you sort yourself out, using mine with back date of 13th and 14 january
Re: Blackberry Users In The House, Does Whatsapp Still Function On Your Phone? by Alexdon200089: 10:30am On Jan 17, 2018
juliebrown:

You can also back-date your phone and see it working, you can also be using it for the mean time till you sort yourself out, using mine with back date of 13th and 14 january, till I sort myself out with whatsapp and blackberry

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Google Removes UC Browser From Play Store / Share Your Experience As Regards Your Phones Purchased In SLOT? / LG Electronics To Shut Down Its Mobile Phone Business

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.