Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,895 members, 7,802,878 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 01:06 AM

Daniel Elombah Arrested Due To The Article He Wrote Against Buhari - FFK - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Daniel Elombah Arrested Due To The Article He Wrote Against Buhari - FFK (30262 Views)

Dasuki’s Release: Abba Kyari, Malami, Hadi Sirika, Fayemi Convinced Buhari – FFK / Daniel Elombah: "SARS Arrested Me Over IGP Ibrahim Idris Article" / Blogger Daniel Elombah Handcuffed By Police (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Daniel Elombah Arrested Due To The Article He Wrote Against Buhari - FFK by sarrki(m): 1:23pm On Jan 01, 2018
Just got call from wife of London-based Daniel Elombah of Elombah.com. She told me that at 4.00am this morning SARS operatives stormed their home, fired bullets in the air, terrorised their family members, threatened to kill them all and whisked away Dan, his younger brother Tim and two others.

When the SARS operatives were asked why they were doing all this they responded by saying that they were acting on "orders from above" and that it was because Dan had written an article which was critical of Buhari in his blog.

What a way to start the new year!

Please pray for Dan and his family.

https://www.facebook.com/permalink.php?story_fbid=10156049400932210&id=62188827209

3 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Daniel Elombah Arrested Due To The Article He Wrote Against Buhari - FFK by sarrki(m): 1:25pm On Jan 01, 2018
This Guy is in serious need of Job

He's desperate

He's in pain

I mean acute pain

55 Likes 14 Shares

Re: Daniel Elombah Arrested Due To The Article He Wrote Against Buhari - FFK by SalamRushdie: 1:32pm On Jan 01, 2018
The Buhari govt is very irresponsible when it come to human rights , he has refused to work and yet he hates criticism ..Work and you will not be criticised ..Has anyone ever seen Ambode being criticised anyhow ? NO and its simply because he has communicated that he means well for the peoole .. When you work you dont need to spend 100s of millions to pay any online zombie to defend you.

311 Likes 31 Shares

Re: Daniel Elombah Arrested Due To The Article He Wrote Against Buhari - FFK by sarrki(m): 1:35pm On Jan 01, 2018
SalamRushdie:
The Buhari govt is very irresponsible when it come to human rights , he has refused to work and yet he hates criticism ..Work and you will not be criticised ..Has anyone ever seen Ambode being criticised anyhow ? NO and its simply because he has communicated that he means well for the peoole .. When you work you dont need to spend 100s of millions to pay any online zombie to defend you.

Baba , pmb is not the problem

He can't solve all the probs we have

But to some little extent

I think he has done well

40 Likes 14 Shares

Re: Daniel Elombah Arrested Due To The Article He Wrote Against Buhari - FFK by 13ShadesOfMay(m): 1:42pm On Jan 01, 2018
For every opportunity provided, you folks pick on PMB for nothing...

17 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Daniel Elombah Arrested Due To The Article He Wrote Against Buhari - FFK by RZArecta(m): 1:46pm On Jan 01, 2018
One prophet just said that bloggers will be arrested en masse this year, I thought it was their usual drivel but alas, today is January 1st 2018 and it has started. Buhari is a dangerous despot.

All those supporting the terrorist from futa jalon shall surely end up in the belly of the tiger. Im not surprised though, its the same blood curdling nonsense he did in the 80's and its only expected that he would continue as a civilian despot

184 Likes 11 Shares

Re: Daniel Elombah Arrested Due To The Article He Wrote Against Buhari - FFK by sarrki(m): 1:48pm On Jan 01, 2018
RZArecta:
One prophet just said that bloggers will be arrested en masse this year, I thought it was their usual drivel but alas, today is January 1st 2018 and it has started. Buhari is a dangerous despot

Didn't expect less from you

Same set of people think and reason same way

23 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Daniel Elombah Arrested Due To The Article He Wrote Against Buhari - FFK by fuckingAyaya(m): 1:51pm On Jan 01, 2018
Happy New year

2 Likes

Re: Daniel Elombah Arrested Due To The Article He Wrote Against Buhari - FFK by RZArecta(m): 2:00pm On Jan 01, 2018
sarrki:

if I talk now, you will cry again and tell me to write love letter for you. Was Elombah arrested by this junta Yes or No ? Is it a crime to constructively criticize a govt in power Yes or No ? Are we in a "democracy" Yes or No ?

You see, just the same way you don't like in fact you hate the PDP, Gej and Igbos which of course is your guaranteed right according to the constitution same way I cant trust Buhari in any leadership position because of his despotic tendencies based on factual antecedents which are on record. Remember the great Abami Eda, Fela Anikulapo Kuti described this same Buhari as a craze man and beast of no nation ? That was in the 80's, a leopard doesn't change it's spots. Enjoy your BMC 30k, the hustle is real but one day, bayajida will throw stones in the market place hoping to hit those who criticize him in a democracy but some will hit you albeit mistakenly then you'll know the catastrophe of a man you blindly support in power

286 Likes 24 Shares

Re: Daniel Elombah Arrested Due To The Article He Wrote Against Buhari - FFK by sarrki(m): 2:07pm On Jan 01, 2018
RZArecta:
if I talk now, you will cry again and tell me to write love letter for you. Was Elombah arrested by this junta Yes or No ? Is it a crime to constructively criticize a govt in power Yes or No ? Are we in a "democracy" Yes or No ?

You see, just the same way you don't like in fact you hate the PDP, Gej and Igbos which of course is your guaranteed right according to the constitution same way I cant trust Buhari in any leadership position because of his despotic tendencies based on factual antecedents which are on record. Remember the great Abami Eda, Fela Anikulapo Kuti described this same Buhari as a craze man and beast of no nation ? That was in the 80's, a leopard doesn't change it's spots. Enjoy your BMC 30k, the hustle is real but one day, bayajida will throw stones in the market place hoping to hit those who criticize him in a democracy but some will hit you albeit mistakenly then you'll know the catastrophe of a man you blindly support in power

Hmmmm

See long epistle for hatred of pmb

Use your literature skill for the good of the country

24 Likes 9 Shares

Re: Daniel Elombah Arrested Due To The Article He Wrote Against Buhari - FFK by Shayneward1: 2:16pm On Jan 01, 2018
sarrki:

I think he has done well

What has Pmb done to affect the life of the average Nigerian?

170 Likes 12 Shares

Re: Daniel Elombah Arrested Due To The Article He Wrote Against Buhari - FFK by AlienRobot: 2:18pm On Jan 01, 2018
Where is freedom of speech??
We live in a zoo, no doubt

43 Likes 1 Share

Re: Daniel Elombah Arrested Due To The Article He Wrote Against Buhari - FFK by RZArecta(m): 2:27pm On Jan 01, 2018
sarrki:

Hmmmm

hatred ? I'm too big for v that. You stylishly skirted my questions because you know you'll indict yourself and your paymaster. Sometimes, I'm tempted to pray for you but experience will surely be a better teacher. I can't hate Buhari, his days in Aso rock are limited by God's grace, if not by 2019 then highest na 2023 but something must happen. Enjoy yourself sir

134 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Daniel Elombah Arrested Due To The Article He Wrote Against Buhari - FFK by sarrki(m): 2:32pm On Jan 01, 2018
RZArecta:
hatred ? I'm too big for v that. You stylishly skirted my questions because you know you'll indict yourself and your paymaster. Sometimes, I'm tempted to pray for you but experience will surely be a better teacher. I can't hate Buhari, his days in Aso rock are limited by God's grace, if not by 2019 then highest na 2023 but something must happen. Enjoy yourself sir

2023 sure pass

5 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Daniel Elombah Arrested Due To The Article He Wrote Against Buhari - FFK by AustineE1: 3:28pm On Jan 01, 2018
sarrki:

in you i now understand what prof. wole Soyinka meant by 'Automated online mumu'. Do you know you are a liability to Nigeria,you are not productive,you just survive on crumbs from APC stalwarts and stay online from morning till night defending PMB....am sure PMB and other political bigwigs will never allow there own children to do your kind of job.
It is the lowest any man can depreciate to. you deserve to be pitied,in 2018 pls get yourself a life. One love!

170 Likes 15 Shares

Re: Daniel Elombah Arrested Due To The Article He Wrote Against Buhari - FFK by sarrki(m): 3:30pm On Jan 01, 2018
AustineE1:

in you i now understand what prof. wole Soyinka meant by 'Automated online mumu'. Do you know you are a liability to Nigeria,you are not productive,you just survive on crumbs from APC stalwarts and stay online from morning till night defending PMB....am sure PMB and other political bigwigs will never allow there own children to do your kind of job.
It is the lowest any man can depreciate to. you deserve to be pitied,in 2018 pls get yourself a life. One love!

Mechonu

4 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Daniel Elombah Arrested Due To The Article He Wrote Against Buhari - FFK by EternalTruths: 3:30pm On Jan 01, 2018
sarrki:
This Guy is in serious need of Job
He's desperate
He's in pain
I mean acute pain

Stop disgracing your family & age on NL.
Did SARS forcefully take those guys away.? Yes or No.

119 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Daniel Elombah Arrested Due To The Article He Wrote Against Buhari - FFK by sarrki(m): 3:31pm On Jan 01, 2018
EternalTruths:

Stop disgracing your family & age on NL.

Did SARS forcefully take those guys away.? Yes or No.

I don't Deal with foreigners

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Daniel Elombah Arrested Due To The Article He Wrote Against Buhari - FFK by Shayneward1: 3:33pm On Jan 01, 2018
sarrki:

Did you go to secondary school?

113 Likes 10 Shares

Re: Daniel Elombah Arrested Due To The Article He Wrote Against Buhari - FFK by EternalTruths: 3:37pm On Jan 01, 2018
sarrki:

No wonder your god Buhari appointed dead men into his government.

76 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Daniel Elombah Arrested Due To The Article He Wrote Against Buhari - FFK by DerideGull(m): 3:39pm On Jan 01, 2018
Nigeria used to be a failed state. Now, it is a sunken zoo.

32 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Daniel Elombah Arrested Due To The Article He Wrote Against Buhari - FFK by enemybulldozer(m): 4:25pm On Jan 01, 2018
sarrki:

Hmmmm

you've not answered his questions.

47 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Daniel Elombah Arrested Due To The Article He Wrote Against Buhari - FFK by enemybulldozer(m): 4:30pm On Jan 01, 2018
RZArecta:

Go and mark it somewhere, one day sarrki will abandon his moniker out of shame and frustration. People in this forum will be asking, where is sarrki.

81 Likes 10 Shares

Re: Daniel Elombah Arrested Due To The Article He Wrote Against Buhari - FFK by Cjrane2: 4:32pm On Jan 01, 2018
sarrki:

Just got call from wife of London-based Daniel Elombah of Elombah.com. She told me that at 4.00am this morning SARS operatives stormed their home, fired bullets in the air, terrorised their family members, threatened to kill them all and whisked away Dan, his younger brother Tim and two others.

When the SARS operatives were asked why they were doing all this they responded by saying that they were acting on "orders from above" and that it was because Dan had written an article which was critical of Buhari in his blog.

What a way to start the new year!

Please pray for Dan and his family.

https://www.facebook.com/permalink.php?story_fbid=10156049400932210&id=62188827209

Nigeria is under clutches of a full blown dictatorship now.

11 Likes

Re: Daniel Elombah Arrested Due To The Article He Wrote Against Buhari - FFK by aolawale025: 4:53pm On Jan 01, 2018
The arrest is bad enough. To the fifth columnists: it's not all actions of the government you must defend. Call them out if there's need to do so

8 Likes

Re: Daniel Elombah Arrested Due To The Article He Wrote Against Buhari - FFK by RZArecta(m): 5:34pm On Jan 01, 2018
enemybulldozer:
Go and mark it somewhere, one day sarrki will abandon his moniker out of shame and frustration. People in this forum will be asking, where is sarrki.
I don't doubt you, even if his conscience has been bought, like I told him earlier on, Buhari will throw stones in the market place that will hit him (sarrki) on the head by mistake and then he'll know what Nigerians have been going through

30 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Daniel Elombah Arrested Due To The Article He Wrote Against Buhari - FFK by plessis: 7:22pm On Jan 01, 2018
Sarrki why did you sell your soul and humanity for a meagre 30k?

48 Likes 1 Share

Re: Daniel Elombah Arrested Due To The Article He Wrote Against Buhari - FFK by Nobody: 7:29pm On Jan 01, 2018
sarrki:

I think he has done well
The key word being "little" grin

14 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Daniel Elombah Arrested Due To The Article He Wrote Against Buhari - FFK by northvietnam(m): 7:40pm On Jan 01, 2018
The prophesy Don dey happen

Bloggers and bombing

8 Likes

Re: Daniel Elombah Arrested Due To The Article He Wrote Against Buhari - FFK by usba: 7:41pm On Jan 01, 2018
[s]
SalamRushdie:
[/s]

Just mention PMB and some people turn off their thinking faculty... Anyway how is the oil and gas industry

5 Likes

Re: Daniel Elombah Arrested Due To The Article He Wrote Against Buhari - FFK by mohims(m): 7:42pm On Jan 01, 2018
13ShadesOfMay:
For every opportunity provided, you folks pick on PMB for nothing...
Don't mind the animals! How can you be believing this traitor and great betrayal called FFK

6 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Nigerians React To Adebayo Shittu's NYSC Skipping Scandal / I Am Working For Peter Obi - Governor Ortom / Osinbajo And IGP Idris In Closed-Door Meeting

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.