Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,308 members, 7,780,729 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 08:53 PM

Banger 'Knockout' Shatters A Young Man's Hand Last Night (Graphic Pics) - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Banger 'Knockout' Shatters A Young Man's Hand Last Night (Graphic Pics) (60713 Views)

How I peed out kidney stone from my penis..... Graphic pics / Doctors Remove Huge Cucumber From Lady's Body. Nigerians React (Graphic Pics) / Man's Hand Blown Off While Throwing 'Knockout' During Festivity. Graphic Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Banger 'Knockout' Shatters A Young Man's Hand Last Night (Graphic Pics) by stephenduru: 2:06pm On Jan 01, 2018
A man took to Facebook to share the horrible experience he had yesterday December 31,2017 while crossing over the new year.According to him,his hand was damaged by a banger.

See photos below

Source: http://www.trezzyhelm.com/2018/01/see-what-banger-did-to-man-hand.html?m=1

1 Like

Re: Banger 'Knockout' Shatters A Young Man's Hand Last Night (Graphic Pics) by whitebeard(m): 2:18pm On Jan 01, 2018
new2020:
Useless country...I feel sorry for him. He will probably die from loss of blood and lack of emergency care. Useless wicked demonic country occupied by idioticc foolish black things who cannot reason. Nnamdi Kanu is telling you...the country is not working, people are suffering, people are dying, accidents every day, lets divide so that we can to fix our problems, you say no, you want to continue suffering and dying. Idiotic foolish animals.
what would nnamdi KANU have done for the boy if he was there.

229 Likes 18 Shares

Re: Banger 'Knockout' Shatters A Young Man's Hand Last Night (Graphic Pics) by Nobody: 2:21pm On Jan 01, 2018
whitebeard:
[s]what would nnamdi KANU have done for the boy if he was there[/s].

Other tribes, this is the demon holding you back in this life...they want you to keep suffering.

53 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Banger 'Knockout' Shatters A Young Man's Hand Last Night (Graphic Pics) by Lipscomb(m): 2:28pm On Jan 01, 2018
Ah!!! So government buy banger for him? Or government they sell banger? your point I don't know. maybe you're trying to say government should ban importation of banger ? Banger in it real sense is use to scared bird most especially in the farm rice.
new2020:
Useless country cry...I feel sorry for him. He will probably die from loss of blood and lack of emergency care. Useless wicked demonic country occupied by idioticc foolish black things who cannot reason. Nnamdi Kanu is telling you...the country is not working, people are suffering, people are dying, accidents every day, lets divide so that we can to fix our problems, you say no, you want to continue suffering and dying. Idiotic foolish animals.

113 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Banger 'Knockout' Shatters A Young Man's Hand Last Night (Graphic Pics) by thesicilian: 2:33pm On Jan 01, 2018
Guys will always be guys.
The boy is in serious pains and bleeding and his friends are laughing at him while probably rushing him to the hospital.

9 Likes

Re: Banger 'Knockout' Shatters A Young Man's Hand Last Night (Graphic Pics) by Nobody: 2:37pm On Jan 01, 2018
Lipscomb:
Ah!!! So government buy banger for him? Or government they sell banger? your point I don't know. maybe you're trying to say government should ban importation of banger ? Banger in it real sense is use to scared bird most especially in the farm rice.
I guess, he's referring to the people taking photos instead of helping the poor boy.

8 Likes

Re: Banger 'Knockout' Shatters A Young Man's Hand Last Night (Graphic Pics) by Nobody: 2:39pm On Jan 01, 2018
Lipscomb:
[s]Ah!!! So government buy banger for him? Or government they sell banger? your point I don't know. maybe you're trying to say government should ban importation of banger ? Banger in it real sense is use to scared bird most especially in the farm rice[/s].

So government buy power bike for Yusuf Buhari abi? What is the difference between playing with power bike and playing with banger? But Yusuf is enjoying first class treatment. Can't this poor man enjoy the same? If you were near me, I'll use my belt and flog you in your neck until your Afonja brain resets. Some of you Afonjas have brain like a black pigeon...dumb things

68 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Banger 'Knockout' Shatters A Young Man's Hand Last Night (Graphic Pics) by FloraEC(f): 3:18pm On Jan 01, 2018
He should go to hospital for proper treatment.

Even though they did not allow me to sleep peacefully last night, even my daughter. We finally slept around 3-4a.m and woke up around 6am for mass with banging headache.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Banger 'Knockout' Shatters A Young Man's Hand Last Night (Graphic Pics) by Lipscomb(m): 3:32pm On Jan 01, 2018
I think your head should be examine for blaming government for every misfortune come across Nigerian. Yeah yuful was taking care by his parents and they will pay the bill. so his parents can also take him to hospita for the treatment .
new2020:

So government buy power bike for Yusuf Buhari abi? What is the difference between playing with power bike and playing with banger? But Yusuf is enjoying first class treatment. Can't this poor man enjoy the same? If you were near me, I'll use my belt and flog you in your neck until your Afonja brain resets. Some of you Afonjas have brain like a black pigeon...dumb things

61 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Banger 'Knockout' Shatters A Young Man's Hand Last Night (Graphic Pics) by Nobody: 3:38pm On Jan 01, 2018
It is allowed
Re: Banger 'Knockout' Shatters A Young Man's Hand Last Night (Graphic Pics) by hakeem4(m): 3:38pm On Jan 01, 2018
Good for him. Didn’t the government prohibit knock out ? Abi if they didn’t, don’t you know it’s dangerous

I remember when I was younger, I used to hold 10 sounds

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Banger 'Knockout' Shatters A Young Man's Hand Last Night (Graphic Pics) by olamil34(m): 3:39pm On Jan 01, 2018
This is why I hate banger

Get the best prices from different stores on quickfinda.com
Re: Banger 'Knockout' Shatters A Young Man's Hand Last Night (Graphic Pics) by Nobody: 3:39pm On Jan 01, 2018
new2020:
Useless country...I feel sorry for him. He will probably die from loss of blood and lack of emergency care. Useless wicked demonic country occupied by idioticc foolish black things who cannot reason. Nnamdi Kanu is telling you...the country is not working, people are suffering, people are dying, accidents every day, lets divide so that we can to fix our problems, you say no, you want to continue suffering and dying. Idiotic foolish animals.
You have no sense

75 Likes 1 Share

Re: Banger 'Knockout' Shatters A Young Man's Hand Last Night (Graphic Pics) by Nobody: 3:39pm On Jan 01, 2018
new2020:

I can see that hatred and tribalism is your new year's resolution. You have 364 days left, keep spreading hate while Hausa and Igbo politicians keep dinning together. Tribalism is for the poor.

63 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Banger 'Knockout' Shatters A Young Man's Hand Last Night (Graphic Pics) by ThatFairGuy: 3:40pm On Jan 01, 2018
What joy do they derives from this useless custom? I'm trying to figure out why a sane individual will gather his/her own hard earned money and set it on fire, this is lugubrious. Whereas the sound produced by this knockout affects hypertensive patients. If i'm in position of banning the importation, I won't hesitate to do the needful...
He should've learn a lesson now. Take care though

9 Likes

Re: Banger 'Knockout' Shatters A Young Man's Hand Last Night (Graphic Pics) by coluka: 3:40pm On Jan 01, 2018
Buhari why? Buhari why? Buhari why?
Meanwhile as per my new year resolution, this will be my last post on nairaland forever so it gives me pleasure to do this. Fvck nairaland, fvck all the stupid mods who banned me, fvck BMC, fvck Buhari, fvck afonja vultures, fvck all stupid cone heads with their tiger claws autographed faces, fvck all ewedu guzzling and Amala munching descendants of the fallen demon called oduduwa, fvck all members of the most disgusting race on the face of the earth, the revolting, skull mining, scum
Of the earth idiots from southwest Nigeria, fvck all the imbecilic, corpse scavenging and despicable sons of Yoruba land, the most useless and disgraceful beings in God's universe. F.UCK YOU LOSERS!!! And goodbye forever!!!!. OH YEAH!!!! That felt good. Ok bye, I'm off to better things in life

11 Likes

Re: Banger 'Knockout' Shatters A Young Man's Hand Last Night (Graphic Pics) by tossie101(f): 3:40pm On Jan 01, 2018
Jeez im afraid of this thing they call knockout eeh. shocked
Re: Banger 'Knockout' Shatters A Young Man's Hand Last Night (Graphic Pics) by Partnerbiz(f): 3:40pm On Jan 01, 2018
i dont beliv
Re: Banger 'Knockout' Shatters A Young Man's Hand Last Night (Graphic Pics) by Richnero(m): 3:41pm On Jan 01, 2018
How can someone be blaming the government for the boy's recklessness?
The government weren't there when he bought the banger neither were they there when he lit it up.
It's a pity he learnt his lesson the hard way.

2 Likes

Re: Banger 'Knockout' Shatters A Young Man's Hand Last Night (Graphic Pics) by deafeyez: 3:41pm On Jan 01, 2018
Its high time the sales of bangers is stopped permanently.
Re: Banger 'Knockout' Shatters A Young Man's Hand Last Night (Graphic Pics) by mike4real2(m): 3:41pm On Jan 01, 2018
That place does not look like nigeria oh, the plate number in the first pic confirms it.

1 Like

Re: Banger 'Knockout' Shatters A Young Man's Hand Last Night (Graphic Pics) by ThatFairGuy: 3:41pm On Jan 01, 2018
a very good question to ask
whitebeard:
what would nnamdi KANU have done for the boy if he was there.

4 Likes

Re: Banger 'Knockout' Shatters A Young Man's Hand Last Night (Graphic Pics) by Nobody: 3:41pm On Jan 01, 2018
omo olodun ye ara wo
Re: Banger 'Knockout' Shatters A Young Man's Hand Last Night (Graphic Pics) by Massob: 3:42pm On Jan 01, 2018
Lipscomb:
I think your head should be examine for blaming government for every misfortune come across Nigerian. Yeah yuful was taking care by his parents and they will pay the bill. so his parents can also take him to hospita for the treatment .
Stop quoting the fool, he's only seeking for attention. I wonder the correlation between the guy condition and Federal government because I can still remember vividly that banger has been ban In some part of this country.

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Banger 'Knockout' Shatters A Young Man's Hand Last Night (Graphic Pics) by Antoeni(m): 3:43pm On Jan 01, 2018
Good example to others
Re: Banger 'Knockout' Shatters A Young Man's Hand Last Night (Graphic Pics) by tgmservice: 3:44pm On Jan 01, 2018
they all looking and acting lik nothing serious is happening.

Old pic though
Re: Banger 'Knockout' Shatters A Young Man's Hand Last Night (Graphic Pics) by iamsammie(m): 3:45pm On Jan 01, 2018
Why couldn't he just walk into one church and use his two hands to clap for God thank and praise Him.
It'll only take 3 hours or so, but no he wants to have fun, well enjoy your fun and loss of your fingers. Looser
Re: Banger 'Knockout' Shatters A Young Man's Hand Last Night (Graphic Pics) by Lipscomb(m): 3:45pm On Jan 01, 2018
I don't know what is wrong with him
Massob:

Stop quoting the fool, he's only seeking for attention. I wonder the correlation between the guy condition and Federal government because I can still remember vividly that banger has been ban In some part of this country.

1 Like

Re: Banger 'Knockout' Shatters A Young Man's Hand Last Night (Graphic Pics) by ladyF(f): 3:46pm On Jan 01, 2018
Let me go and warm my cousins again o

It's LadyF again. grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Banger 'Knockout' Shatters A Young Man's Hand Last Night (Graphic Pics) by zinaunreal(m): 3:48pm On Jan 01, 2018
new2020:
how does this concern the matter at hand? Them do you witchcraft enter new year?

14 Likes

Re: Banger 'Knockout' Shatters A Young Man's Hand Last Night (Graphic Pics) by 9japrof(m): 3:49pm On Jan 01, 2018
grin

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

My Fiancée Just Took Her Own Life / Edo Records First Coronavirus Case: 35 Cases Now Confirmed In Nigeria / COVID-19: Lagos Airport and Bus-Stops Get Disinfected (Videos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.