Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,627 members, 7,801,813 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 12:09 AM

Forex Trade Alerts: Season 18 - Business (50) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Forex Trade Alerts: Season 18 (192183 Views)

Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 / Forex Trade Alerts: Season 22 / Forex Trade Alerts: Season 20 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (47) (48) (49) (50) (51) (52) (53) ... (124) (Go Down)

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 18 by datjohn(m): 2:17pm On May 18, 2018
EU n GJ actions

***Picking inspirations from PIPnator to boost self confidence thru posting trade positions in a way to learn.

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 18 by Nobody: 2:41pm On May 18, 2018
Edd1e:
I will like to share some trading nuggets:

Traders should find a currency strength indicator, trading the weak vs strong currency has its perks, you pick a trade with momentum that way, all you have to do is find a good entry. Daý traders, scalpers and even swing traders will find it important.

There are many strength indicator on forexfactoryband some other forex forum, just find the one that works for you.

Happy trading.

grin grin grin grin

It may look great but you won't know the flaws until you start using it.

A weak currency will immediately become very strong with just a geo political event or a simple speech... That's why people prefer higher time frame
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 18 by Nobody: 2:45pm On May 18, 2018
teemy:
Hello everyone keeping the thread alive. Regards to pinbar and pipnator for aiding the newbies and being consistent at it. Cheers.

Longest time teemy

1 Like

harizonal123:
Miss pipsbasketing so much on this thread. NFP of all news took place on friday and not a single comment or analysis of how it went undecided where have we gone wrong in chasing out all the gurus we had?

I miss the guy too.
teemy:
Hello everyone keeping the thread alive. Regards to pinbar and pipnator for aiding the newbies and being consistent at it. Cheers.

Longest time teemy
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 18 by Nobody: 2:46pm On May 18, 2018
sammi21:
Gurus in the house I hail una..pls is there anybody who knows how I can use my bbQ10 phone to download mt4 or mt5,my andriod phone just got damaged and right..pls any info abeg una..

Na doesn't work... Only android and iPhone
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 18 by Nobody: 2:47pm On May 18, 2018
PIPnator:
In trading, history repeats itself.

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 18 by Nobody: 2:55pm On May 18, 2018
justsaypie:
Hello everyone,

Please I’ll appreciate if anyone can help with information regarding how to setup a Forex company is South Africa-
What are the steps to be taken?
What are the requirements for setup?

Please feel free to add any information necessary. Thanks.

To have a brokerage company you will need a lot of capital, it is a little similar to opening a bank.

If you want to be regulated then a rough estimate will be a minimum of $500k.

If you have that kind of money the next step will be legalization... I recommend you pass through this step so you will have a legal backing.

if you decide you do not want to have this there is no problem except you won't have much clients.

If you decide you do not want to be legalized and regulated $100-150k should do.

You just need an office... Though optional.

Workers maybe 3-5...

Offshore bank accounts

LPs

Metaqoute licences

A website and a good programmer.

Ads and campaign.

I believe that is all

2 Likes

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 18 by Nobody: 4:24pm On May 18, 2018
datjohn:
EU n GJ actions

***Picking inspirations from PIPnator to boost self confidence thru posting trade positions in a way to learn.

Way to go..
Biko post more, make we follow chop that over 350pips I see there.
Love your entries. very sharp.

***I see some O'gs here today.
Biko y'all come back, post more here.
This place is now very conducive for everything FX trade...learning, relearning, teaching, alerts and many more.
We've sanitized the whole place and its free from those insults that drove y'all away.

1 Like

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 18 by Nobody: 4:26pm On May 18, 2018
FDOzioma:
Thanks bro...already trying this on my demo...maybe by next week i'll finally use it on my live account as well...

Dont be too fast to try it on your real account.
That one na real money no be demo money.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 18 by bennymark(m): 5:42pm On May 18, 2018
I just joined your telegram group sire. Hoping for more greens

pinbar:

you are definitely getting better bro, keeping it simple !
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 18 by teemy(m): 6:20pm On May 18, 2018
wamiikechukwu:

Longest time teemy
Wamii, I dey o. Just busy ni jare.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 18 by Nobody: 6:42pm On May 18, 2018
PIPnator:

Ps. Here is what I do.
I start looking at my chart from weekly.
From the weekly, i start to note the support and resistance, the overall trend, draw trendlines. From weekly, i proceed to daily, do the same thing and then to 4hrs and 1hr. I take my trades from 1hr.

I can't but help it. You're doing a wonderful job. I fall in love with your charts and analysis. You're consistent.
I wish you all the best.

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 18 by datjohn(m): 11:35pm On May 18, 2018
PIPnator:

Way to go..
Biko post more, make we follow chop that over 350pips I see there.
Love your entries. very sharp.

***I see some O'gs here today.
Biko y'all come back, post more here.
This place is now very conducive for everything FX trade...learning, relearning, teaching, alerts and many more.
We've sanitized the whole place and its free from those insults that drove y'all away.

Thanks Baba, I am personally encouraged by ur noble act out here.

I've been following dis forum (in shadows) page by page right from the 2014 edition and I must say dat I've neva felt dis comfortable with the thread like I do right now simply bcoz of wat U do here.

Keep doing what U do, Bros.
We go also dey pop up time to time cool
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 18 by Nobody: 4:01am On May 19, 2018
Tunderr:

I can't but help it. You're doing a wonderful job. I fall in love with your charts and analysis. You're consistent.
I wish you all the best.

Thanks. I do appreciate.
Going forward, I do hope we will see more of your post here, for trade/learning purpose.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 18 by Nobody: 4:06am On May 19, 2018
datjohn:

Thanks Baba, I am personally encouraged by ur noble act out here.

I've been following dis forum (in shadows) page by page right from the 2014 edition and I must say dat I've neva felt dis comfortable with the thread like I do right now simply bcoz of wat U do here.

Keep doing what U do, Bros.
We go also dey pop up time to time cool

Thanks and salute to you brother. I appreciate.

Guys, he says he will be posting now on..
Guys stay on, next week on, we will be swimming in pips.

1 Like

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 18 by Nobody: 4:24am On May 19, 2018
Mehn..That CAD news mess me up sha..
CADJPY 80++ pips reduced to 15. I knew there was gonna be some pull back prior to that news because of the resistance I marked Y but didnt know it will go that low. cry
EURCAD 130++ pips reduced to 10
Well im still holding both positions. They are still within my analysis.

Chart: CADJPY 4hrs
Price is still respecting the support area and its still trading within the channel.
No break outs yet.

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 18 by harizonal123(m): 8:46pm On May 19, 2018
I noticed drawing trend lines, support and resistance in a chart always appear perfect no matter what.Depending on how convincing the interpretation is.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 18 by Nobody: 2:00pm On May 20, 2018
Possible trades..

CADCHF 4HRS
EURNZD 4HRS

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 18 by kwallet: 3:47pm On May 20, 2018
PIPnator:
Possible trades..

CADCHF 4HRS
EURNZD 4HRS

Bro pls can u help with sites to follow for fundamental analysis.
Thanks in advance.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 18 by Nobody: 4:00pm On May 20, 2018
kwallet:

Bro pls can u help with sites to follow for fundamental analysis.
Thanks in advance.

fundamental you say..
Maybe investing dot com
Thats the one i use.

Another could be forexfactory dot com

1 Like

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 18 by docus: 4:32pm On May 20, 2018
Waiting for short entry triger

1 Like

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 18 by kwallet: 4:55pm On May 20, 2018
PIPnator:

fundamental you say..
Maybe investing dot com
Thats the one i use.

Another could be forexfactory dot com

Thanks bro.

1 Like

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 18 by U1(m): 7:53pm On May 20, 2018
I greet all the forex enthusiasts in here. Please I need your view on a couple of things.

1. Could you name brokers you have used in the past year without issues?

I have spent hours since Friday trying to get the right one (not like I'm putting a lot of money yet), but I haven't been able to make up my mind. I'm considering Pepperstone and/or Tickmill. But the latter informed me my account will be protected by some regulator in Seychelles. That doesn't sound awesome.

I have heard scary stories of some brokers widening spread suddenly and wiping accounts. That's a reason I want to get my choice right.

2. Do you think it's worthwhile subscribing to a harmonic pattern scanner that requires monthly payment? (Would be awesome if I can find someone to take me under his tutelage, actually).

Please your opinions are needed. Thanks in anticipation.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 18 by Nobody: 8:53pm On May 20, 2018
U1:
I greet all the forex enthusiasts in here. Please I need your view on a couple of things.

1. Could you name brokers you have used in the past year without issues?

I have spent hours since Friday trying to get the right one (not like I'm putting a lot of money yet), but I haven't been able to make up my mind. I'm considering Pepperstone and/or Tickmill. But the latter informed me my account will be protected by some regulator in Seychelles. That doesn't sound awesome.

I have heard scary stories of some brokers widening spread suddenly and wiping accounts. That's a reason I want to get my choice right.

2. Do you think it's worthwhile subscribing to a harmonic pattern scanner that requires monthly payment? (Would be awesome if I can find someone to take me under his tutelage, actually).

xm dot com they even give free $ on registering ... Thank me later
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 18 by Nobody: 8:56pm On May 20, 2018
Read and Think, relate it to your trading. ( Commander is you )

"Hence the skillful fighter puts himself into a position which makes defeat impossible, and does not miss the moment for defeating the enemy."

"These five points are the shortcomings of some commanders and will result in calamities in military campaigns.
1.06.1 If the commander possesses suicidal bravery but lacks sound strategic thinking he will be mortally wounded.
1.06.2 If the commander is irresolute and cowardly, he will be easily captured.
1.06.3 If the commander is temperamental and impulsive, he could be provoked into taking reckless action and be defeated.
1.06.4 If the commander is scrupulously incorruptible and thin-skinned, he could be hurt by slander and made to lose his cool. As a consequence he could be lured from his impregnable fortress to fight a pointless battle in the open.
1.06.5 If the commander overindulges and excessively dotes on his troops, he could be made to respond to every move so as to prevent needless casualties, but at the expense of losing the war."

"To secure ourselves against defeat lies in our own hands,
but the opportunity of defeating the enemy is provided by the enemy himself.
Therefore the clever combatant imposes his will on the enemy,
but does not allow the enemy's will to be imposed on him.
Hence that general is skillful in attack whose opponent does not know what to defend; and he is skillful in defense whose opponent does not know what to attack.Rouse him, and learn the principle of his activity or inactivity.
Force him to reveal himself, so as to find out his vulnerable spots."

2 Likes

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 18 by Nobody: 9:05pm On May 20, 2018
U1:

You don't need this. I even have indicator that scan and plot harmonic pattern on your charts. I don't have time to dig it up.

If you're just stating out (I don't know, just assuming), don't look for shortcut, learn how to really trade.

Let me reveal a secret to you right now, it's a big secret and the secret is that there's no shortcut whatsoever in forex. You might go around looking for shortcut/secret/holy grail for 5years at the end give up on forex or start afresh learning proper way to trade.

The thing is a tool is just that...a tool. The efficacy of the tool is dependent on the user and his experience with that tool.

2 Likes

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 18 by U1(m): 9:53pm On May 20, 2018
FDOzioma:
xm dot com they even give free $ on registering ... Thank me later

Thanks for the heads-up, bro.

Tunderr:
You don't need this. I even have indicator that scan and plot harmonic pattern on your charts. I don't have time to dig it up.

If you're just stating out (I don't know, just assuming), don't look for shortcut, learn how to really trade.

Let me reveal a secret to you right now, it's a big secret and the secret is that there's no shortcut whatsoever in forex. You might go around looking for shortcut/secret/holy grail for 5years at the end give up on forex or start afresh learning proper way to trade.

Thanks for your input, bro.

I have never done live trading before now, really. But I have had too much screen staring time to the extent I can feel the effect on my eyes. Yet, all strategies and patterns didn't look like yielding anything positive in real setting.

Or can you point me to certain aspects (or materials) for further learning, please?

Also, may I know what broker you use?
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 18 by harizonal123(m): 7:12am On May 21, 2018
I'm happy this thread is finally back to life. Here are some tips to stop big losses as we begin a new trading week:

Too stubborn to exit when proven wrong.

Too much ego to take a loss.

Too much hope for a reversal.

Trading too big a position size.

Buying a downtrend.

Selling short in an uptrend.

No trading plan

No trading system

No discipline.

Happy pipping!

4 Likes

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 18 by pinbar(m): 8:22am On May 21, 2018
U1:

Thanks for the heads-up, bro.

Thanks for your input, bro.

I have never done live trading before now , really. But I have had too much screen staring time to the extent I can feel the effect on my eyes. Yet, all strategies and patterns didn't look like yielding anything positive in real setting.

Or can you point me to certain aspects (or materials) for further learning, please?

Also, may I know what broker you use?

You need to practice practice practice , you can start with $200 live account to have a feel of the emotions, adrenaline rush . But if you cant , keep practicing on demo till you can.

As regards strategy, hook me up on my telegram (check my signature) to get a free profitable strategy
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 18 by femo86(m): 9:51am On May 21, 2018
shocked shocked shocked

My demo account......oh boy see money

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 18 by Nobody: 3:16pm On May 21, 2018
Aussie break out seeming to be happening..
We wait and see..

(1) (2) (3) ... (47) (48) (49) (50) (51) (52) (53) ... (124)

Aliko Dangote: Things You Never Knew About Him / Checking Your GTBANK Account Balance Via SMS / Promotion Of Betting, FOREX, Binary Options & Cryptocurrencies Banned

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.