Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,257 members, 7,807,888 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 09:49 PM

Forex Trade Alerts: Season 18 - Business (52) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Forex Trade Alerts: Season 18 (192469 Views)

Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 / Forex Trade Alerts: Season 22 / Forex Trade Alerts: Season 20 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (49) (50) (51) (52) (53) (54) (55) ... (124) (Go Down)

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 18 by Nobody: 12:59am On May 23, 2018
U1:

I have never done live trading before now, really. But I have had too much screen staring time to the extent I can feel the effect on my eyes. Yet, all strategies and patterns didn't look like yielding anything positive in real setting.

Or can you point me to certain aspects (or materials) for further learning, please?

Also, may I know what broker you use?

You can start from what they are teaching here. I'm not sure I could direct you, even if I want to, you don't have to experience to grasp it just yet.

What is your preferred TimeFrame?
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 18 by Nobody: 1:00am On May 23, 2018
Your task is to manage yourself and your resources (your account balance) as best you can. Patterns can come, patterns may fail, it may mutate, but thats not important. What's important is , What you do to cope with the changing scenarios. Here your experience and nimbleness backed by sound MM would excel you.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 18 by Nobody: 1:06am On May 23, 2018
If you're higher TimeFrame trader and can wait for the right set up... Scan through your charts, look for chart where you have confluence of WEEKLY and DAILY supply/demand .

When you see the confluence (example for buy; meaning price don reach weekly and daily DEMAND area ) then... I'll post another chart to show you how to enter. Note- not this chart below.

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 18 by Nobody: 1:10am On May 23, 2018
The promised chart. Self explanatory.

If you don't understand, stare at it again, force yourself to think and understand.

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 18 by taxiappguy: 1:10am On May 23, 2018
Tunderr:
Your task is to manage yourself and your resources (your account balance) as best you can. Patterns can come, patterns may fail, it may mutate, but thats not important. What's important is , What you do to cope with the changing scenarios. Here your experience and nimbleness backed by sound MM would excel you.

Well said

1 Like

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 18 by Nobody: 8:11am On May 23, 2018
NZDUSD turned bearish all of a sudden.. angry angry

***Message to self.
A losing trading is a bad trade.
No hopes, no ifs..cut it immediately and let your winners run.

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 18 by datjohn(m): 8:40am On May 23, 2018
datjohn:
EU n GJ actions

***Picking inspirations from PIPnator to boost self confidence thru posting trade positions in a way to learn.

And dat was how GJ overturned to take me out at B.E. coz I missed the daily closing candle of yesterday.

the market today sha...

***Anyway, still watching in 3D.

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 18 by datjohn(m): 10:12am On May 23, 2018
datjohn:

as we hav it.

Jst bought NU after the close of the H4 candle.

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 18 by docus: 3:56pm On May 23, 2018
For those following GJ. The long awaited break has finally occurred.

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 18 by Nobody: 4:28pm On May 23, 2018
docus:
For those following GJ. The long awaited break has finally occurred.
That's is one of terrible pairs to trade. Do you think that break will hold? The pair can be so volatile and unpredictable for Africa. But I enjoy scalping it when am loosing on other pairs. Time will tell may be it will hold that break.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 18 by U1(m): 6:37pm On May 23, 2018
I was trying to test trade an AUDCAD sell stop order on XM yesterday. There was this error that I get informing me open price must differ from market price by 160 points.

Could someone tell me if this is normal? I was thinking the two prices can differ by any amount.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 18 by U1(m): 6:48pm On May 23, 2018
Tunderr:

You can start from what they are teaching here. I'm not sure I could direct you, even if I want to, you don't have to experience to grasp it just yet.

What is your preferred TimeFrame?

I don't really know since I have not assessed all timeframes well enough. But I think I'd like to lean towards the higher timeframes, say, 4 hours upwards.

I hope I really understand what I am writing or thinking, though.

I'll take note of the points you mentioned. Thanks.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 18 by docus: 8:59pm On May 23, 2018
priceaction:

That's is one of terrible pairs to trade. Do you think that break will hold? The pair can be so volatile and unpredictable for Africa. But I enjoy scalping it when am loosing on other pairs. Time will tell may be it will hold that break.

It's one of my favorite pair. time will tell whether the break will hold
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 18 by U1(m): 1:05pm On May 24, 2018
U1:
I was trying to test trade an AUDCAD sell stop order on XM yesterday. There was this error that I get informing me open price must differ from market price by 160 points.

Could someone tell me if this is normal? I was thinking the two prices can differ by any amount.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 18 by harizonal123(m): 2:09pm On May 24, 2018
U1:

Pending order things
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 18 by ITSURS: 2:22pm On May 24, 2018
I want to start FOREX TRADING using MetaTrader 4 platform. Can somebody tell me if this platform is good for a starter like me? I have equipped myself with all facts i needed on FX trading and i've been using the MT4 demo platform for over a month. Thank you
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 18 by U1(m): 3:20pm On May 24, 2018
harizonal123:

Pending order things

Yes, it is. I was just wondering if the distance wasn't too wide.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 18 by harizonal123(m): 3:30pm On May 24, 2018
U1:

Yes, it is. I was just wondering if the distance wasn't too wide.
They actually mean 16 points not 160 cos it's a five digit broker
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 18 by Temi212: 3:54pm On May 24, 2018
ITSURS:
I want to start FOREX TRADING using MetaTrader 4 platform. Can somebody tell me if this platform is good for a starter like me? I have equipped myself with all facts i needed on FX trading and i've been using the MT4 demo platform for over a month. Thank you

I think you should be asking about a good brocker, because you will not have any problem to MT4
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 18 by Temi212: 3:55pm On May 24, 2018
Temi212:

I think you should be asking about a good brocker, because you will not have any problem to MT4

*broker
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 18 by Nobody: 4:08pm On May 24, 2018
So I sold CADJPY again today and GBPJPY..

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 18 by Nobody: 4:30pm On May 24, 2018
Possibles on EURJPY Daily and USDJPY 1hrs..

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 18 by ITSURS: 4:52pm On May 24, 2018
Temi212:

*broker
Thanks, i plan to use FXTM
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 18 by Nobody: 8:29am On May 25, 2018
GBPNZD 4HRS

More sells at the break of that Support.
Same with EURNZD. Both at support that needs to be broken for more sells.
If it doesnt break, it means we should be buying.
Fingers crossed.

Update: EURNZD chart added.

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 18 by iamluceo(m): 11:45am On May 25, 2018
Interesting!! This is the platform to always be on.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 18 by Nobody: 2:25pm On May 25, 2018
USDCHF 1hr

#Patience
#Patience
#Patience

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 18 by BullBearMkt(m): 10:56am On May 26, 2018
Thought I should share this trading strategy. The strategy involves using price action and few indicators to determine good entry and exit points

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kOASuvn7v4g

grin grin grin grin grin

3 Likes

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 18 by Nobody: 4:24pm On May 26, 2018
Possibles..
NZDCAD 4hrs

(1) (2) (3) ... (49) (50) (51) (52) (53) (54) (55) ... (124)

Aliko Dangote: Things You Never Knew About Him / Checking Your GTBANK Account Balance Via SMS / Promotion Of Betting, FOREX, Binary Options & Cryptocurrencies Banned

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.