Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,600 members, 7,801,727 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 09:14 PM

Killing The Chicken; My Funny Experience - Food - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / Killing The Chicken; My Funny Experience (568 Views)

See The Chicken I Bought 6k Today / See The Chicken My Friend Got For 8k. ( Pics Ins.) / The Chicken I Bought 6500 - Good Or Bad Bargain? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Killing The Chicken; My Funny Experience by Nobody: 2:36pm On Jan 01, 2018
Yesterday I was reading through some topics when I found one that got me laughing hysterically for one it was funny secondly I had experience such although mine is a long time

I have never liked the sight of blood I actually believe if I see it that much I may faint or worse so things like killing an animal or been where its been killed are no go areas for me even eating it meant it had to be fried even dried is a problem ( I be beta ajebutter that time)

Been the last born my mom would always make sure my brothers or sisters don't make me kill the chicken or prepare it ( even if they did I won't na cry go end or I will run from the house till mom comes back )

that was until I finished my secondary and took up predegree after a year at home ( jamb wahala) but this meant I had to travel to my sisters place ( oh boy see me travelling out for the first time to a big city , I don't enjoy finish)

she is a doctor and so is her husband so I was already a month into my new home with my sister and her husband and the kids when the great day arrived ( can anyone guess the animal my sister husband brought home for me to prepare!? )

hmmm bros when I saw the headless big puff adder in the boot of the car hmm bros my heart flew away like electric pass my body enter my liver...he took it out and placed it in the kitchen place with one devilish look he told me to prepare it as pepper soup next thing he zoomed off leaving only me at home ( my sister was on duty ). first of all this man no even need to beat u or shout for you just look way e go look u go dy make u cry (The guy scares the shit out of my spirit )

I looked at my self and looked at the dead headless snake for over 45minutes I dey look as if my spirit don leave me guy how I roasted that snake , cut it in pieces and prepared that pepper soup is still a mystery to me. ( and I thought it was over)

Oga three weeks later my uncle again bought a fresh alligator ( hmmm as the thing take fresh as dem take kill am still dy e body) bros he assisted me though a bit but bros my eyes my hands participated .

at this time I was now praying he brings fowl to the house ( see me way dey form for fowl that time ) from that time I went on to preparing and eating in the process turkey, ducks, monkey which he bought from his village , pig , antelope,goat,ram ( hardly this man goes to work within a week he does not buy some meat from the road side)

So the day one of the kids was doing her age 6 birthday and he brought fowls eight exactly

Guys I only realized I had killed my first chicken after I was licking the bones hungrily

lol honestly the experience changed a lot about me , now am just a year to get out of school , my guy na me even eat chicken pass lol

...I know say some of una started killing chickens before dem born una..lol

(1) (Reply)

Meal Planning / Expiry Date On The Body Of A Beef-roll? What Do You Make Of This? / MAMBA ENERGY DRINK Officially Launched Into Nigeria, Eyes Market Leadership

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.