Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,304 members, 7,808,032 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 04:40 AM

A Quick Question For The Ladies In The House - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / A Quick Question For The Ladies In The House (2470 Views)

A Quick Question To The Married Folks Here / "2 Curvy Ladies In Pretoria Robbed Me After Wild Sex" - South African Man / Kenyan Man Parades All The Ladies He Has Slept With (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: A Quick Question For The Ladies In The House by ibkkk(f): 7:57am On Jan 02, 2018
Tajbol4splend:

My dear it's not that easy

It's that easy,bro.
There are still men who can offer both.
Who D*ck help
Re: A Quick Question For The Ladies In The House by Martin0(m): 9:02am On Jan 02, 2018
Dimples0303:
In your dreams grin
That dick better be made of diamonds, and then I'd take it with me grin
Uhmgrin
Re: A Quick Question For The Ladies In The House by Nobody: 10:05am On Jan 02, 2018
Blackhawk03:

Owkies... So, you know my name, what other thing do you know?
I know daddy Aderola shocked shocked
Re: A Quick Question For The Ladies In The House by Blackhawk03(f): 10:16am On Jan 02, 2018
BenShammer:
I know daddy Aderola shocked shocked

Lol. And what do you know about daddy Aderola? wink

Goodmorning, Ben.
Re: A Quick Question For The Ladies In The House by Nobody: 8:06pm On Jan 02, 2018
Blackhawk03:

Lol. And what do you know about daddy Aderola? wink

Goodmorning, Ben.

Hey Rola, how was your day? I was quite busy earlier in the day
Re: A Quick Question For The Ladies In The House by Blackhawk03(f): 8:12pm On Jan 02, 2018
BenShammer:

Hey Rola, how was your day? I was quiet busy earlier in the day

Hi Ben, my day was okay. Yours?

Lol. I understand. smiley
Re: A Quick Question For The Ladies In The House by Nobody: 10:04pm On Jan 02, 2018
Blackhawk03:

Hi Ben, my day was okay. Yours?

Lol. I understand. smiley

I am exhausted. So tell me something I don't know about you?
Re: A Quick Question For The Ladies In The House by Blackhawk03(f): 10:28pm On Jan 02, 2018
BenShammer:

I am exhausted. So tell me something I don't know about you?

Lol. Kpele

That's like saying I should tell you everything about me because apart from my name, you shouldn't know anything about me. Well, except I'm talking to someone that isn't so much of a stranger.
Re: A Quick Question For The Ladies In The House by Nobody: 10:30pm On Jan 02, 2018
Blackhawk03:

Lol. Kpele

That's like saying I should tell you everything about me because apart from my name, you shouldn't know anything about me. Well, except I'm talking to someone that isn't so much of a stranger.

Would you mind chatting offline? Whatever you say, is fine
Re: A Quick Question For The Ladies In The House by Blackhawk03(f): 10:32pm On Jan 02, 2018
BenShammer:

Would you mind chatting offline? Whatever you say, is fine

Errrrrmmm, that's fine by me. Just friends though. smiley
Re: A Quick Question For The Ladies In The House by Vetolips(m): 10:36pm On Jan 02, 2018
Shayneward1:
Make him a side-Man grin
undecided
Re: A Quick Question For The Ladies In The House by Vetolips(m): 10:36pm On Jan 02, 2018
Shayneward1:
Make him a side-Man grin
undecided
Re: A Quick Question For The Ladies In The House by Nobody: 10:36pm On Jan 02, 2018
Blackhawk03:

Errrrrmmm, that's fine by me. Just friends though. smiley

It always starts that way wink.Should we go through the long mail cry or sharply drop the digits here and delete it immediately
Re: A Quick Question For The Ladies In The House by Blackhawk03(f): 10:41pm On Jan 02, 2018
BenShammer:

It always starts that way wink.Should we go through the long mail cry or sharply drop the digits here and delete it immediately

Hehehehe... Just know you won't be getting 6 kids from me. embarassed

Let's make you work for it. Mails tongue
Re: A Quick Question For The Ladies In The House by jamariwolf2(f): 10:43pm On Jan 02, 2018
Lol. Her village people have succeeded. Smh sad

(1) (2) (Reply)

Make Your Beloved Feel Special – Birthday Wishes For Lover / Should A Wife Submit Her Salary To Her Man At The End Of The Month? / Dating Drills! Guys Only!-

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.