Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,569 members, 7,809,081 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 10:35 PM

Tailor Accused Of Giving A Bride’s Dress To Mercy Aigbe For Her 40th Birthday - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Tailor Accused Of Giving A Bride’s Dress To Mercy Aigbe For Her 40th Birthday (55025 Views)

Remember You Are A Mother” Fans Blast Mercy Aigbe For Sharing This Photo / "Alabosi" - Nigerians Blast Mercy Aigbe For Praising Toyin Abraham's Ex-husband / Maryiam Elisha Rikaotobyme Who Gave Bride's Dress To Mercy Aigbe Reacts (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Tailor Accused Of Giving A Bride’s Dress To Mercy Aigbe For Her 40th Birthday by Kolababe: 6:07pm On Jan 01, 2018
A lady who goes by the name Rettypety on Instagram has called out her tailor for allegedly giving the clothes she asked her to design for her recent wedding to actress, Mercy Aigbe. Mercy Aigbe has been shining since morning with the dress all over social media as she took an expensive photoshoot with the dazzling red dress.

http://www.newseveryhour.com/2018/01/woman-accuses-her-tailor-of-giving-her.html

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tailor Accused Of Giving A Bride’s Dress To Mercy Aigbe For Her 40th Birthday by Kolababe: 6:07pm On Jan 01, 2018

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Tailor Accused Of Giving A Bride’s Dress To Mercy Aigbe For Her 40th Birthday by kelvine(m): 6:08pm On Jan 01, 2018
Funke Funke
Are you telling me the truth ?

20 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tailor Accused Of Giving A Bride’s Dress To Mercy Aigbe For Her 40th Birthday by Nobody: 6:35pm On Jan 01, 2018
This is why we have terrorists and all sorts of social vices in the country
The designer needs real beating

122 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Tailor Accused Of Giving A Bride’s Dress To Mercy Aigbe For Her 40th Birthday by Nobody: 6:48pm On Jan 01, 2018
Gbese
Re: Tailor Accused Of Giving A Bride’s Dress To Mercy Aigbe For Her 40th Birthday by daveP(m): 6:56pm On Jan 01, 2018
Mercy and tailor scandals!!!

Designers of wickedness! Cutting my calls on top my cloth! I miss Shaun Micheals!!

Then deciding to gimme one of your rags to use on wedding day?? Now i miss Brock Lesnar!!!

115 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Tailor Accused Of Giving A Bride’s Dress To Mercy Aigbe For Her 40th Birthday by Nobody: 7:02pm On Jan 01, 2018
I don't know if mercy is aware of this but this is wickedness of the highest order.

74 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tailor Accused Of Giving A Bride’s Dress To Mercy Aigbe For Her 40th Birthday by Nobody: 7:07pm On Jan 01, 2018
angry

∆ Shinning since morning ∆

2 Likes

Re: Tailor Accused Of Giving A Bride’s Dress To Mercy Aigbe For Her 40th Birthday by elibest360(m): 7:44pm On Jan 01, 2018
grin
Re: Tailor Accused Of Giving A Bride’s Dress To Mercy Aigbe For Her 40th Birthday by Nobody: 8:26pm On Jan 01, 2018
Mercy would definitely be aware, let me paint the scenario like this:

Mercy walks into the tailor's shop and see the dress on display and she's like "oh my lawd i want this dress for my birthday photoshoot"

The tailor would be like "aww it's for a bride"

Mercy be like "how much is she paying, i'll double it"

Tailor is like "okay"

Greedy tailor, Ojukokoro mercy aigbe undecided

224 Likes 13 Shares

Re: Tailor Accused Of Giving A Bride’s Dress To Mercy Aigbe For Her 40th Birthday by ClitoPen: 8:27pm On Jan 01, 2018
Speechless...where do I start from to settle this case

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Tailor Accused Of Giving A Bride’s Dress To Mercy Aigbe For Her 40th Birthday by Mhizkel(f): 8:28pm On Jan 01, 2018
Bursted! grin cheesy

1 Like

Re: Tailor Accused Of Giving A Bride’s Dress To Mercy Aigbe For Her 40th Birthday by safarigirl(f): 8:28pm On Jan 01, 2018
She should stop crying on IG and sue that tailor for whatever she is worth.

That is arrant nonsense! On her wedding day fa! I bet the designer just wanted to use Mercy to promote her market at the detriment of a paying customer. Such shady behaviour!

Sue her for theft, breach of contract and trespass to chattel, down to conversion sef.

This designer must be dragged on social media and in a court of law. By the time the bride is done with her, she will neither have a career nor a reputation

190 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Tailor Accused Of Giving A Bride’s Dress To Mercy Aigbe For Her 40th Birthday by kamatofeelz(m): 8:28pm On Jan 01, 2018
pour me water.....holy water

she doesn't realise she's kinda old 4 stuffs like this
thought maturity comes with a little decency maybe not in this generation

happy new year

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tailor Accused Of Giving A Bride’s Dress To Mercy Aigbe For Her 40th Birthday by olamil34(m): 8:28pm On Jan 01, 2018
Yeeeee

Get the best prices from different stores on quickfinda.com
Re: Tailor Accused Of Giving A Bride’s Dress To Mercy Aigbe For Her 40th Birthday by Nobody: 8:30pm On Jan 01, 2018
Nigeria tailors sha.

The fear of them..., is the beggining of wisdom.

3 Likes

Re: Tailor Accused Of Giving A Bride’s Dress To Mercy Aigbe For Her 40th Birthday by davodguy: 8:30pm On Jan 01, 2018
Pathetic
Re: Tailor Accused Of Giving A Bride’s Dress To Mercy Aigbe For Her 40th Birthday by vivalavida(m): 8:30pm On Jan 01, 2018
I believe she can sue the hell out of the designer

7 Likes

Re: Tailor Accused Of Giving A Bride’s Dress To Mercy Aigbe For Her 40th Birthday by zeekeyboy: 8:30pm On Jan 01, 2018
Tailors aka Traitors undecided

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tailor Accused Of Giving A Bride’s Dress To Mercy Aigbe For Her 40th Birthday by Empress2014(f): 8:30pm On Jan 01, 2018
Greedy tailor

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tailor Accused Of Giving A Bride’s Dress To Mercy Aigbe For Her 40th Birthday by oshe111(m): 8:31pm On Jan 01, 2018
Mehn.....

Depression is a bad thing

1 Like

Re: Tailor Accused Of Giving A Bride’s Dress To Mercy Aigbe For Her 40th Birthday by summerky: 8:31pm On Jan 01, 2018
So embrassing!! Mercy and fashion scandal

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tailor Accused Of Giving A Bride’s Dress To Mercy Aigbe For Her 40th Birthday by Abbey2sam(m): 8:31pm On Jan 01, 2018
Who cares?

I don't

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Tailor Accused Of Giving A Bride’s Dress To Mercy Aigbe For Her 40th Birthday by leepest(m): 8:31pm On Jan 01, 2018
Wonders shall never end, Nigerians can be frustrating at times... This tailor deserve some beatings

9 Likes

Re: Tailor Accused Of Giving A Bride’s Dress To Mercy Aigbe For Her 40th Birthday by mickeymimi: 8:31pm On Jan 01, 2018
HABA! ....udonminit grin....awaiting Mercy s reply

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Tailor Accused Of Giving A Bride’s Dress To Mercy Aigbe For Her 40th Birthday by idu1(m): 8:31pm On Jan 01, 2018
Are you kidding me?

1 Like

Re: Tailor Accused Of Giving A Bride’s Dress To Mercy Aigbe For Her 40th Birthday by Mariangeles(f): 8:31pm On Jan 01, 2018
That was very insensitive and wicked of that tailor...and she'll surely get hers.

5 Likes

Re: Tailor Accused Of Giving A Bride’s Dress To Mercy Aigbe For Her 40th Birthday by skentelelady(f): 8:32pm On Jan 01, 2018
This is so serious! How could the designer be this heartless and cruel shocked forgetting that money will finish and she's left with her reputation. Now her page will be stormed and her label dragged in the mud.

She will pay thru her nose for this disappointment.

I am sure Mercy paid higher price for this for the tailor to give her instead.

25 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Tailor Accused Of Giving A Bride’s Dress To Mercy Aigbe For Her 40th Birthday by MaconAwire(m): 8:32pm On Jan 01, 2018
NEW YEAR! NEW SCANDAL!
Re: Tailor Accused Of Giving A Bride’s Dress To Mercy Aigbe For Her 40th Birthday by Estellar: 8:32pm On Jan 01, 2018
Haba!!!
Re: Tailor Accused Of Giving A Bride’s Dress To Mercy Aigbe For Her 40th Birthday by Ekiseme(m): 8:33pm On Jan 01, 2018
This is bad

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Meet Mmesoma Ikwuagwu: Biography, Age Of Little Miss Nigeria / Kanye West Becomes Richest Black Man In U.S / Pretty Mike: “I Bath With My Pet Python & Why I Named Her Toke Makinwa”

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.