Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,875 members, 7,806,508 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 05:31 PM

Biro Pen Supplier - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Biro Pen Supplier (2260 Views)

Low Capital Investment: Become Distributor Of STAIN REMOVER PEN / Need Poultry, Pig Pen For Rent In Ibadan / Why Don't Most Nigerians Go To The Bank With A Pen? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Biro Pen Supplier by siapaya(m): 1:37pm On Apr 07, 2010
Hi All

I'm looking for Biro Pen suppliers. My quantity order will be ranged from 2000 to 10.000 per quarter year with 2 color simple print. Im looking for particularly this kind of model, with the price of 18 - 20 Naira / pc.

The main requirement are the biro pen you offer must passed random sampled test of 1 %. So, if I order 5000 biro pen, when you finished print it with my company logo, I'll test 50 pens randomly in front of you of course, if all work well, I pay.

If 10 from 50 ( 20% sample ) are not working well, then you either give me 20% discount, or take it all back.

mailto :

curcumaplus.ng@gmail.com

Re: Biro Pen Supplier by Eddie4(m): 2:27pm On Apr 07, 2010
Hi.
I'll like you to know that it's possible for to try 100pcs and not get anyone that will work at first try. The main reason is because they might be the ones exposed to the sun. I supply POS gifts, various types of them. In a nut shell, your 1ce or 2ce try on the pen doesn't mean taking 20% off the payment.
You reach me on 2348080712279.
Re: Biro Pen Supplier by siapaya(m): 2:50pm On Apr 07, 2010
I'm not sure about what r you talking about, Eddie4. But I take it as you dont have the pens.
Thanks for replying wink
Re: Biro Pen Supplier by Eddie4(m): 6:31pm On Apr 07, 2010
Not like i don't have what you want, but see, i understand that u're not sure bout what i said about pens, it's my job as i said and i mean any type of pen. You know what, let me have your mail address, I'll send you samples of pens I've got.
Re: Biro Pen Supplier by siapaya(m): 8:52am On Apr 08, 2010
You'd seen my email address above. Please, do send me some image of the pens that meet my criteria ( like the pictures ). If you are okay with the terms, we will work with you soon smiley

(1) (Reply)

Where To Invest Your Money: 3 Investment Options To Help You Multiply Your Money / Pls Who Know Engineer Arinze Muonuagha / Dried And Smoked Fish Export – How To Serve The Demand Of Africans Living Abroad

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.