Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,568 members, 7,809,070 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 10:21 PM

My Experience With An Ashawo This Evening. - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Experience With An Ashawo This Evening. (14999 Views)

Valentine: Before You Follow Him Out This Evening, Security Tips. / My Visit To An Ashawo Joint In Lagos (PHOTO) / How Two Slay Queens Disgraced Me At An Eatery This Evening. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Experience With An Ashawo This Evening. by Nobody: 7:29am On Jan 02, 2018
FromZeroToHero:
is that the best? there's joy in heaven over one sinner that repent. Jesus Christ came for the sinners not the righteous.
Apostle Paul said we should rebuke sin outside and sharply, we hate sin but love sinner but if they refuse to change we hand them over to the devil but if they are remorseful we should pray for them and restore them
Re: My Experience With An Ashawo This Evening. by tiredoflife(m): 7:57am On Jan 02, 2018
Why do gals do these things
They are not available
They will call a friend to see u
U tell her ur spec
She go tell u say no worry she fine
When u finally meet the friend
She will be fat with gulder ultimate search belle
U ask the friend wetin happen na
I told u my spec
She be like she is fine now
Am like wtf
Don't u gals know a fine gal

1 Like

Re: My Experience With An Ashawo This Evening. by way2much: 8:03am On Jan 02, 2018
and this Gofwane guy just made my morning...LOL.
Re: My Experience With An Ashawo This Evening. by Gofwane(m): 9:41am On Jan 02, 2018
way2much:
and this Gofwane guy just made my morning...LOL.
Nice to know cheesy
Re: My Experience With An Ashawo This Evening. by Gofwane(m): 9:49am On Jan 02, 2018
woodfrank:
grin Our man Gofwane is here. Where is my popcorn and zobo drink cheesy. Oya continue.

grin hahaha buahahahahaha
You know me nah, anywhere there is trouble, i'm likely to be involved. So many, many experience i've had in this life. I can't even remember them all till someone start sharing a similar experience

Some times i used to think that i'm not a normal human being grin

3 Likes

Re: My Experience With An Ashawo This Evening. by Gofwane(m): 9:54am On Jan 02, 2018
profolaolu:
That is y I love The Apostolic Church and Deeper Life, U are gone U are, they no send,even if ur name na Lucifer that have musical instruments on his body
lol. Those churches are ruthless in their approach. But to me, that is not the right way to punish an offender. Sending them away means driving them right in to the world.
That is why the number of young people in those churches are very few.

3 Likes

Re: My Experience With An Ashawo This Evening. by Gofwane(m): 9:55am On Jan 02, 2018
lamJ:
Nice story @Gofwane
thanks man.
Re: My Experience With An Ashawo This Evening. by Kingsley10000: 11:11am On Jan 02, 2018
Gofwane:
All this ashawo girls dey know how to disgrace person with their loud and big mouth wey be like say knock-out explode inside.

So there was this brothel in my hood back then, we used to go and smoke and drink there. There was this ashawo Aunty wey like to smoke weed so me and my guys used to help her arrange the weed.

Na so one day after we close from choir rehearsals the whole choir decided to pay the choir master a visit at home to greet his wife on her successful delivery of a baby girl.

On our way back, we passed in front of that brothel, na so dis ashana sight me in the group of about 20 choir members.

Hey God, which kind wahala be this...?

...... to be contd shortly
FUNNY DUDE
Re: My Experience With An Ashawo This Evening. by Nobody: 11:15am On Jan 02, 2018
Your username says it all.
Re: My Experience With An Ashawo This Evening. by Kingsley10000: 11:15am On Jan 02, 2018
this is just a nolstagia to me..back in the days
Re: My Experience With An Ashawo This Evening. by julius976(m): 11:41am On Jan 02, 2018
Funny encounter with the fat olosho
Re: My Experience With An Ashawo This Evening. by Nobody: 11:55am On Jan 02, 2018
stupidity:
So yours faithfully was hot as hell. Girlfriend traveled, side chicks traveled too, even the small small girls around wey for help the ministry all travelled to villa for the Xmas and new year.

So this morning I vex dial one ashawo number for my phone. She picked and said she traveled too and sent me one of her colleagues number. So I dailed the colleagues number she picked and arranged a meeting for evening.

This evening she called she’s already waiting at the meeting ground. I drove down there and parked somewhere so I can see her first before anything. She sef go hide. I called her to show herself that I’m standing at the road side. She instructed me to walk down one corner. I had to silent my Nokia torch phone just Incase she’s not what I expected. I got there and was faking a call which my other phone. I saw a lady that looks like coffin signaled me. I was like “me”?? She said yes. Aren’t you the one calling me? I said Noooo, I’m waiting for someone here.

So she brought out her phone and was dialing my number nonstop. I just bone. Because there’s no way I go negotiate anything with that kinda girl. She be like drum. All the fat Dey her belle. Con leave nothing for her yansh.

She kept calling my torch phone while I kept on faking call. Later nai the babe vex waka meet me.

She: mr man why you Dey lie? Na you Dey call me since morning. And now you Dey lie say nor be you.

Me; aunty( I had to call her aunty make she for pity me say I nor know anything) I don’t know what you are taking about o. I’m waiting for my friend here.

She: you are very silly!!! Keep quite there. It’s you that called me. Bring out your other phone. (People begin gather)

I had to hurry down to where my car is and zoomed off before ashawo begin disgrace me.

What a way to start the new year

Buahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

Na food?
Re: My Experience With An Ashawo This Evening. by Nobody: 12:42pm On Jan 02, 2018
Gofwane:
lol. Those churches are ruthless in their approach. But to me, that is not the right way to punish an offender. Sending them away means driving them right in to the world.
They are following the Bible strictly,the Bible says sinners should be reproof publicly if they change they should be prayed for and restored, if they don't and leave the church they should let them go, they don't want multitudes, they just want few that will make heaven by fire by force,they don't send anyone away but they will never beg anyone to come back.
Re: My Experience With An Ashawo This Evening. by jacyhelen(f): 1:26pm On Jan 02, 2018
Very funny
Re: My Experience With An Ashawo This Evening. by ennyj01(m): 1:56pm On Jan 02, 2018
you are smart sha.. remembered when i was in school, kongi was killing me and my nigga, so we decided to go do olosho. on getting there we were told only two were available and we said no problem. the annoying thing was that when we went inside we only saw one and my nigga den asked were is d second one? to our surprise after waiting for a while she den came out of the room with a man she just finished knacking and i was told she was the one to service me. through out the sex session, i could not concentrate on the knacking, thereby forcing her to do all the work. on getting home,i gisted my guys what i just faced(the mistake i did), because they laugh the hell out of me. since then i promised not to do olosho again.

1 Like

Re: My Experience With An Ashawo This Evening. by Gofwane(m): 2:22pm On Jan 02, 2018
profolaolu:
They are following the Bible strictly,the Bible says sinners should be reproof publicly if they change they should be prayed for and restored, if they don't and leave the church they should let them go, they don't want multitudes, they just want few that will make heaven by fire by force,they don't send anyone away but they will never beg anyone to come back.
you are absolutely correct!
Re: My Experience With An Ashawo This Evening. by Gofwane(m): 2:31pm On Jan 02, 2018
Kingsley10000:
FUNNY DUDE
lol grin
Re: My Experience With An Ashawo This Evening. by NewDelhi(m): 5:10pm On May 25, 2020
Gofwane:
I was reading your comment when I saw Baptist naso I remember one case like that. I attended one of these Baptist schools (boarding). E get one of our teachers like that, na guyman .. e dey always go bar and brothels go enjoy himself. Unfortunately for him , he was caught by another teacher entering a brothel one day like that. Instead of that one to lockup and code as per bro code , the idiot go report am to school authority the next Monday Sha.. they didn't even suspend the guyman, he was sacked. Baptist can be ruthless tho.
Re: My Experience With An Ashawo This Evening. by Gofwane(m): 7:01pm On May 25, 2020
NewDelhi:

I was reading your comment when I saw Baptist naso I remember one case like that. I attended one of these Baptist schools (boarding). E get one of our teachers like that, na guyman .. e dey always go bar and brothels go enjoy himself. Unfortunately for him , he was caught by another teacher entering a brothel one day like that. Instead of that one to lockup and code as per bro code , the idiot go report am to school authority the next Monday Sha.. they didn't even suspend the guyman, he was sacked. Baptist can be ruthless tho.
They are very ruthless oh. But I respect them nevertheless.
Re: My Experience With An Ashawo This Evening. by NewDelhi(m): 7:05pm On May 26, 2020

(1) (2) (Reply)

The Real Things Women Want From Men Aside Money / Avoid Sexual Immoralities This Valentine's Day / How Do I Escape This Ravaging After-blast Effect

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.