Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,359 members, 7,800,721 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 03:33 AM

Ohanaeze Warns Igbo Youths To Relocate Their Businesses To South East - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ohanaeze Warns Igbo Youths To Relocate Their Businesses To South East (13716 Views)

Buhari: Nigerians Will Mind Their Businesses If Infrastructure, Roads Are Fixed / Ohanaeze Warns Igbo Youths Against Ballot Box Snatching / Take Quit Notice Serious, MASSOB Warns Igbo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ohanaeze Warns Igbo Youths To Relocate Their Businesses To South East by FRANKOSKI(m): 9:17am On Jan 02, 2018
THAT'S GOOD TO IGBOLAND DEVELOPMENT.
Re: Ohanaeze Warns Igbo Youths To Relocate Their Businesses To South East by Ajibel(m): 9:19am On Jan 02, 2018
It lamented that most Igbo Youths lost their investments estimated at over N63 trillion in the North through the various fire incidence that gutted their shops

grin see statistics abeg.

17 Likes

Re: Ohanaeze Warns Igbo Youths To Relocate Their Businesses To South East by bedspread: 9:19am On Jan 02, 2018
ImperialYoruba:
Where can I buy material for this Ibo cloth the men wore here?
IN THE MARKET

1 Like

Re: Ohanaeze Warns Igbo Youths To Relocate Their Businesses To South East by Teniola2000: 9:19am On Jan 02, 2018
Re: Ohanaeze Warns Igbo Youths To Relocate Their Businesses To South East by Celestyn8213: 9:24am On Jan 02, 2018
check my comment
Re: Ohanaeze Warns Igbo Youths To Relocate Their Businesses To South East by Tyche(m): 9:24am On Jan 02, 2018
Ohaneze don pass this level na, haba. We keep dienfrachising our self everyday unnecessarily.

1 Like

Re: Ohanaeze Warns Igbo Youths To Relocate Their Businesses To South East by Bifrost: 9:25am On Jan 02, 2018
*Reads comment*
cry
And these are the "leaders" of tomorrow.
How did I ever wrong you to be an African, worse still a Nigerian, worst of it, an Igbo man (from Imo state).
There's no hope. cry

3 Likes

Re: Ohanaeze Warns Igbo Youths To Relocate Their Businesses To South East by Omofunaab2: 9:27am On Jan 02, 2018
ImperialYoruba:

Aahhhh, weeree, I was asking because my pet monkey loves it. Everytime he sees an Iboman passby in one he goes berserk. Thats attitude for saying he wants to posess or own something. He loves the cloth. grin

Lmao.. .. una no go kill pesin

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ohanaeze Warns Igbo Youths To Relocate Their Businesses To South East by Richardabbey(m): 9:27am On Jan 02, 2018
D Most Stupidiest Group In Nigeria , Are D Igbos.
They Are Always Confused

8 Likes

Re: Ohanaeze Warns Igbo Youths To Relocate Their Businesses To South East by emezuo17: 9:27am On Jan 02, 2018
Go to aba or onitcha and see the number of none igbos who throng there daily to buy stuffs and you won't make this un informed comment again
Re: Ohanaeze Warns Igbo Youths To Relocate Their Businesses To South East by malakaimoscondo: 9:27am On Jan 02, 2018
loveth360:
Same ohanaeze that sold ipob to zoo.

you always look odd upstairs
Re: Ohanaeze Warns Igbo Youths To Relocate Their Businesses To South East by ZorGBUooeh: 9:29am On Jan 02, 2018
LionDeLeo:
[s][/s]

Lame, weak and too pedestrian.

Btw, where is cownu?
Mtcheeeww! Tasteless undecided

Where is Abiola yur ex Ona kanfa..He was jailed ad killed like a lab rat grin
Re: Ohanaeze Warns Igbo Youths To Relocate Their Businesses To South East by Panelbeater(m): 9:29am On Jan 02, 2018
ManMountain:

Go to any furniture upholsery material store and ask for apoche grin
You are possessed I swear grin
ManMountain:

Go to any furniture upholsery material store and ask for apoche grin
You are possessed I swear

1 Like

Re: Ohanaeze Warns Igbo Youths To Relocate Their Businesses To South East by chngebeginwthme: 9:31am On Jan 02, 2018
wristbangle:

Good advice. The gala and fan yogo peeps should start relocating laying the foundation for other SE entrepreneurs.

Lol @ N63 trillion .... This means their networth is more than the economy of california and france grin. Even from the statement, they said the loss occurred through unforeseen circumstances which means they still have like N800 trillion worth of goods/properties with them grin. It's hightime gorilla and chimpanzee started learning chestbeating from these guys. cheesy

I swear if i catch you i fit break your head, You wan kill me with laugh here..

14 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Ohanaeze Warns Igbo Youths To Relocate Their Businesses To South East by back2sender: 9:34am On Jan 02, 2018
LionDeLeo:
[s][/s]

Lame, weak and too pedestrian.

Btw, where is cownu?
Nnama COWNU is hiding in asante kotoko in Ghana.
He loves Pizza, Go to the pizza joint at mensah street by coal city bank. The weere dey there 24/7 with one apoche babe.

16 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ohanaeze Warns Igbo Youths To Relocate Their Businesses To South East by chngebeginwthme: 9:34am On Jan 02, 2018
FTrebirth:
[s][/s]

all your posts about igbos reek of hate and sentiment.

But all igbo comment about Yoruba is full of love right?

15 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ohanaeze Warns Igbo Youths To Relocate Their Businesses To South East by amydulsia(f): 9:34am On Jan 02, 2018
ImperialYoruba:
Where can I buy material for this Ibo cloth the men wore here?
It's rampant in oosha mkt or Aba

1 Like

Re: Ohanaeze Warns Igbo Youths To Relocate Their Businesses To South East by Nobody: 9:35am On Jan 02, 2018
smiley
Re: Ohanaeze Warns Igbo Youths To Relocate Their Businesses To South East by fatiaforreal: 9:37am On Jan 02, 2018
ChidiAlaigbo:

Forget that rubbish.........ma cloth be that one?

Wearing velvet in the burning sun...... and to tie wrapper join.
Not every tribe knows or have it's own sense of traditional dressing or fashion original to it. That gown is just an adoption of the Niger delta one, and it's usually made of UPHOLSTERY material grin grin grin

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ohanaeze Warns Igbo Youths To Relocate Their Businesses To South East by FTrebirth(m): 9:37am On Jan 02, 2018
chngebeginwthme:

But all igbo comment about Yoruba is full of love right?

you should have asked why i picked on that guy in particular. and you're free to scan ALL MY POSTS and see if i have ever insulted yorubas just for once.
Re: Ohanaeze Warns Igbo Youths To Relocate Their Businesses To South East by ModsWillKillNL: 9:41am On Jan 02, 2018
Clowns!
Re: Ohanaeze Warns Igbo Youths To Relocate Their Businesses To South East by willibounce1(m): 9:42am On Jan 02, 2018
Some people just like talking nonsense. Relocate business to southeast to sell to who exactly? Any body with a functioning brain understands that you situate your business where you know you'll make profit and don't really give two phucks about the tribe of your customers. You go into business to make money not for some daft tribal and emotional nonesense. Why not tell igbos not to sell to any other tribe aside from igbos. Why not tell them not to accept help from any other tribe aside igbos. Ohaneze are bunch of village miscreants. Ask them if they have any business they are running. They want their few successful igbo brothers in Lagos and other states to come back to the village and become as wretched and frustrated as they are. Person wet him life don shaprapra dey find partner. Evil and envious ohaneze.

20 Likes

Re: Ohanaeze Warns Igbo Youths To Relocate Their Businesses To South East by Paretomaster(m): 9:46am On Jan 02, 2018
Seriously, they won't listen, Elder no dey flatinoland.. .

6 Likes

Re: Ohanaeze Warns Igbo Youths To Relocate Their Businesses To South East by ManMountain(m): 9:47am On Jan 02, 2018
willibounce1:
Some people just like talking nonsense. Relocate business to southeast to sell to who exactly? Any body with a functioning brain understands that you situate your business where you know you'll make profit and don't really give two phucks about the tribe of your customers. You go into business to make money not for some daft tribal and emotional nonesense. Why not tell igbos not to sell to any other tribe aside from igbos. Why not tell them not to accept help from any other tribe aside igbos. Ohaneze are bunch of village miscreants. Ask them if they have any business they are running. They want their few successful igbo brothers in Lagos and other states to come back to the village and become as wretched and frustrated as they are. Person wet him life don shaprapra dey find partner. Evil and envious ohaneze.

They have no brain to process a lot of things in that part of the country.

Those leaders are fully aware that they have highly gullible followers who will take everything hook line and sinker without asking question or making their own findings. They behave sometimes worse than the almajri in the North in thinking

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ohanaeze Warns Igbo Youths To Relocate Their Businesses To South East by fuckingAyaya(m): 9:49am On Jan 02, 2018
And you people can't defend NK
Re: Ohanaeze Warns Igbo Youths To Relocate Their Businesses To South East by Nobody: 9:51am On Jan 02, 2018
N63Trillion!! where dem see am? These people are comedians!! I hope these people know that N63Trillion is $190B, that is 2 times the economy of Lagos and 5 times the economy of Ghana....again I ask where dem see am? So the small demolition for Oshodi supposed don wipe out the economy of Lagos.......mschteeew.

18 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ohanaeze Warns Igbo Youths To Relocate Their Businesses To South East by zoedew: 9:51am On Jan 02, 2018
It speaks volumes they had nothing to say about the misadventure of Nnamdi Kanu who is in hiding feigning death.

1 Like

Re: Ohanaeze Warns Igbo Youths To Relocate Their Businesses To South East by FakoMaybach1: 9:53am On Jan 02, 2018
Ohaneze dey talk nonsense...they shud have stood with Kanu if they want Igbos to go back home. U cant crucify Kanu and turn around and adopt some of his ideas

Where did they get that statistics from, chai see chest beating. Biko ohaneze calm down, Nigeria belongs to all of us. If Kanu had succeeded ehen i for be the first to go home, but since we are one Nigeria i go remain where i dey ho ha.
Re: Ohanaeze Warns Igbo Youths To Relocate Their Businesses To South East by chngebeginwthme: 9:55am On Jan 02, 2018
FTrebirth:

you should have asked why i picked on that guy in particular. and you're free to scan ALL MY POSTS and see if i have ever insulted yorubas just for once.

Well i never say you in particular, I said all igbos..

1 Like

Re: Ohanaeze Warns Igbo Youths To Relocate Their Businesses To South East by zoedew: 9:55am On Jan 02, 2018
geometricaxis:
N63Trillion!! where dem see am? These people are comedians!! I hope these people know that N63Trillion is $190B, that is 2 times the economy of Lagos and 5 times the economy of Ghana....again I ask where dem see am? So the small demolition for Oshodi supposed don wipe out the economy of Lagos.......mschteeew.

They exercised their right to freedom of expression just as you have expressed your right to freedom of perception! I agree with you that they spoke without consulting Prof Soludo! Indeed wisdom is better than strength!!

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Osinbajo Receives Nicaraguan Delegation Led By The Minister Of Foreign Affairs / COVID-19: Bala Mohammed Recovers, Tests Negative / Osinbajo Receives The Queen's Baton For 2022 Commonwealth Games

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.