Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,414 members, 7,781,198 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 10:31 AM

Any Nigerian In Kigali, Rwanda? - Travel (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Any Nigerian In Kigali, Rwanda? (74647 Views)

Rwanda's Capital Kigali Is The Cleanest City In Africa / MMy Journey To Rwanda Kigali / Kigali, Rwanda Has No Potholes On Its Tarred Roads After Surviving A War (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (16) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Any Nigerian In Kigali, Rwanda? by zioncity555(m): 9:02pm On Jun 07, 2018
suxes2005:
Kigali!!!

greetings @suxes2005. Am very interested doing business in Rwanda, but I would like a perfect guide And Advise if it is very possible to partner together with a Rwanda Person in terms of business. In Rwanda
I will appreciate any great ideals so much @suxes2005 And other Gurus, in the house
Re: Any Nigerian In Kigali, Rwanda? by Agbaletu: 9:46pm On Jun 07, 2018
zioncity555:
Nice this trend is very helpful And educative, @Agbaletu thanks so much too for you great ideas of contributions And others guru. Am very interested doing business in Rwanda, but I would like a perfect guide And Advise if it is very possible to partner together with a Rwanda Person in terms of business. In Rwanda
I will appreciate any great ideals so much @Agbaletu And other Gurus, in the house
I have just finished my assignment in Rwanda. I think if you have enough money, you can do business there. I don't know much about partnering with a Rwandan to start any business in Rwanda. You have no reason to be afraid because Most Rwandans are very honest. You won't find it hard to get who to partner with after doing your due diligence. If I were you, I will first visit and see things for myself. Know at the back of your mind that you need money to start a good business there.
Re: Any Nigerian In Kigali, Rwanda? by zioncity555(m): 10:15pm On Jun 07, 2018
Agbaletu:

I have just finished my assignment in Rwanda. I think if you have enough money, you can do business there. I don't know much about partnering with a Rwandan to start any business in Rwanda. You have no reason to be afraid because Most Rwandans are very honest. You won't find it hard to get who to partner with after doing your due diligence. If I were you, I will first visit and see things for myself. Know at the back of your mind that you need money to start a good business there.

thanks so much@Agbaletu for the perfect Advice more wisdom to you.
I have more two questions sir.
1. I will like to know sir, about their residents permit if it is possible to get it ? And what can one do before getting it like how is the process for One to get it is either by marriage or other process sir?
2. With 10,000$ dollars can it be enough to get one a reasonable business there?
I will so much appreciate more of your Advice of your wisdom sir, thanks in Advance...
Re: Any Nigerian In Kigali, Rwanda? by Agbaletu: 10:31pm On Jun 07, 2018
zioncity555:

thanks so much@Agbaletu for the perfect Advice more wisdom to you.
I have more two questions sir.
1. I will like to know sir, about their residents permit if it is possible to get it ? And what can one do before getting it like how is the process for One to get it is either by marriage or other process sir?
2. With 10,000$ dollars can it be enough to get one a reasonable business there?
I will so much appreciate more of your Advice of your wisdom sir, thanks in Advance...
Once you have evidence of a business with relevant documents, you will be given 14 months residence permit. I don't know about getting it by marriage.
10,000$ is something for a Rwandan to start a business. I am not sure if it is enough for a foreigner. You need to rent a space, at least in a good location, and this may consume all what you have. I think a small scale business will do, but it is reserved for Rwandans and East Africans. I didn't really check much about doing business there. I was there for conlsultancy. People with business knowledge/experience will still come and advise you. You can check www.rra.rw and google irembo for more information on business and registration.
Re: Any Nigerian In Kigali, Rwanda? by zioncity555(m): 10:39pm On Jun 07, 2018
Agbaletu:

Once you have evidence of a business with relevant documents, you will be given 14 months residence permit. I don't know about getting it by marriage.
10,000$ is something for a Rwandan to start a business. I am not sure if it is enough for a foreigner. You need to rent a space, at least in a good location, and this may consume all what you have. I think a small scale business will do, but it is reserved for Rwandans and East Africans. I didn't really check much about doing business there. I was there for conlsultancy. People with business knowledge/experience will still come and advise you. You can check www.rra.rw and google irembo for more information on business and registration.
Thanks so much for the information. .
Re: Any Nigerian In Kigali, Rwanda? by zioncity555(m): 10:47pm On Jun 07, 2018
Agbaletu:

That's why I decided And thinking of partnering with a Rwandans too, if 10,000$ will not be enough for a foreigner.
Re: Any Nigerian In Kigali, Rwanda? by Agbaletu: 10:53pm On Jun 07, 2018
zioncity555:

That's why I decided And thinking of partnering with a Rwandans too, if 10,000$ will not be enough for a foreigner.
It will go a long way if you can partner with a Rwandan. It might even be enough to start your own business without any partner. I wish you had posted here a week ago, I would have asked you the kind of business you have in mind and I would have checked for you. I am not sure of going there any time soon.
All the best.

1 Like

Re: Any Nigerian In Kigali, Rwanda? by revontuli(f): 11:05pm On Jun 07, 2018
kaffy4tope:
Wow, I'm in Kigali now. I can't believe I'm in Africa.

This place is Dope.

Updates later

Cool! I have a Turkish friend who is doing humanitarian work in some village, she stayed in Kigali for a few days and wrote it's beautiful and serene. There are quite a number of American and European expats, she said there were Jamaican artists exhibiting their work at art galleries. People come from far away corners of the world to live and work there. Sounds like a great place to visit!

7 Likes

Re: Any Nigerian In Kigali, Rwanda? by zioncity555(m): 11:13pm On Jun 07, 2018
Agbaletu:

It will go a long way if you can partner with a Rwandan. It might even be enough to start your own business without any partner. I wish you had posted here a week ago, I would have asked you the kind of business you have in mind and I would have checked for you. I am not sure of going there any time soon.
All the best.
Thanks very much sir for the Advice, more wisdom to you,
Incase you have any ideal partain on to business there do update too, once again thanks for the Advice,
Re: Any Nigerian In Kigali, Rwanda? by iwanvisityankee: 4:46am On Jun 08, 2018
Nice thread
Re: Any Nigerian In Kigali, Rwanda? by suxes2005(m): 4:51am On Jun 08, 2018
zioncity555:
greetings @suxes2005. Am very interested doing business in Rwanda, but I would like a perfect guide And Advise if it is very possible to partner together with a Rwanda Person in terms of business. In Rwanda
I will appreciate any great ideals so much @suxes2005 And other Gurus, in the house

You should read the thread well. Some one gave so much advice about Rwanda, take that advice to heart.
Re: Any Nigerian In Kigali, Rwanda? by NONNYG: 4:55am On Jun 08, 2018
cutieme:
If really God has blessed u as u claim,u would be appreciative to him in humbleness and be helpful to the people that seemingly need help.U claim I have been inquiring about countries since 2014,yes I agree,that is because i'm looking out for the best bet and place ok.Now if u are really rational in your dealings u shouldn't be poking and making jest of your fellow brother who is in dire need, rather u help in your own little way but what have u done so far to help if really u are pained by my inquiries,what?Do u know 2moro?If your light is already shinning,allow others see by it also rather than boasting and exhibiting folly of highest order.I am telling u all these because soon the unexpected would happen and people shouldn't lay blame on anyone.peace out!
Oh, after all these long article, you still ended it up with your evil thought, mind you I’m boasting with my God that your juju won’t hurt me, bro check UAE/QATAR thread and see my contributions & mentions from people, I post several job adverts, I give people advice on how to migrate to UAE, I’ve also picked people from the airport, I’ve assisted someone who’s stranded at the airport, if you don’t know you don’t know, are you telling me that information you have got on nairaland since 2014 is not enough for you to travel? Meanwhile I’m not mocking you, I’m only telling you to wake up, this is 2018.

In brother Shaggi’s voicegrin u get jazz abi, oya knack megrin

5 Likes

Re: Any Nigerian In Kigali, Rwanda? by kaffy4tope(m): 8:58am On Jun 08, 2018
revontuli:

Cool! I have a Turkish friend who is doing humanitarian work in some village, she stayed in Kigali for a few days and wrote it's beautiful and serene. There are quite a number of American and European expats, she said there were Jamaican artists exhibiting their work at art galleries. People come from far away corners of the world to live and work there. Sounds like a great place to visit!

I’m even there again on vac now. Loving here like madt.
Re: Any Nigerian In Kigali, Rwanda? by cutieme(m): 10:30am On Jun 08, 2018
kaffy4tope:

I’m even there again on vac now. Loving here like madt.
Tell us what is obtainable there bro,u guys should try and be feeding us with the right info about these places.
Re: Any Nigerian In Kigali, Rwanda? by suxes2005(m): 3:07pm On Jun 08, 2018
cutieme:
Tell us what is obtainable there bro,u guys should try and be feeding us with the right info about these places.

Alaye who hold you make you no Travel ?

Buy ticket enter road. YOu didn’t pay nobody to go get info for you; of all the info you’ve been getting ever since, which of them have you worked on ?

4 Likes

Re: Any Nigerian In Kigali, Rwanda? by cutieme(m): 3:10pm On Jun 08, 2018
suxes2005:

Buy ticket enter road. YOu didn’t pay nobody to go get info for you; of all the info you’ve been getting ever since, which of them have you worked on ?
Don't worry buddy ,you will hear from me soon,very soon.Plans are underway so relax!
Re: Any Nigerian In Kigali, Rwanda? by AngelicBeing: 3:38pm On Jun 08, 2018
suxes2005:

Chai, see finishing shocked

Re: Any Nigerian In Kigali, Rwanda? by NONNYG: 4:23pm On Jun 08, 2018
AngelicBeing:
Chai, see finishing shocked
hahahaha, if na me now, him go begin brag with jujugrin

2 Likes

Re: Any Nigerian In Kigali, Rwanda? by cutieme(m): 4:28pm On Jun 08, 2018
NONNYG:
Guy grow up please.Your trolling is uncalled for. matured men don't do this shits you're doing.Focus on your life and get busy if you are less of it.
Re: Any Nigerian In Kigali, Rwanda? by suxes2005(m): 4:31pm On Jun 08, 2018
cutieme:
Don't worry buddy ,you will hear from me soon,very soon.Plans are underway so relax!

All the best, let's just get serious with life. Time waits for no one

But I doubt you're actually making enquiries for useful sake, sounds like you been sarcastic....
SHALOM
Re: Any Nigerian In Kigali, Rwanda? by cutieme(m): 4:35pm On Jun 08, 2018
suxes2005:

But I doubt you're actually making enquiries for useful sake, sounds like you been sarcastic....
SHALOM
Like I said earlier,plans are underway man,just keep your fingers crossed.Let us love and support one another and stop all the criticism.
Re: Any Nigerian In Kigali, Rwanda? by NONNYG: 4:36pm On Jun 08, 2018
cutieme:
Guy grow up please.Your trolling is uncalled for. matured men don't do this shits you're doing.Focus on your life and get busy if you are less of it.
i know you must quote me, FYI mature men don’t wait for years to take decision

5 Likes

Re: Any Nigerian In Kigali, Rwanda? by cutieme(m): 4:38pm On Jun 08, 2018
NONNYG:
i know you must quote me, FYI mature men don’t wait for years to take decision
Stay off my post I'm warning you for the very last time!
Re: Any Nigerian In Kigali, Rwanda? by NONNYG: 4:38pm On Jun 08, 2018
suxes2005:

SHALOM
My thought as well
Re: Any Nigerian In Kigali, Rwanda? by AngelicBeing: 5:15pm On Jun 08, 2018
NONNYG:
If you talk pim again, I will neck you Australian, USA, UK and Japanese jazz:, I am kidding with you, l think the guy wants adequate information before he decides the best options to choose from P grin

1 Like

Re: Any Nigerian In Kigali, Rwanda? by cutieme(m): 5:57pm On Jun 08, 2018
AngelicBeing:
If you talk pim again, I will neck you Australian, USA, UK and Japanese jazz:, I am kidding with you, l think the guy wants adequate information before he decides the best options to choose from P grin
That's it!Atleast someone has reasoned with me!

1 Like

Re: Any Nigerian In Kigali, Rwanda? by NONNYG: 8:11pm On Jun 08, 2018
AngelicBeing:
lols, no p, make I enter ghost mode for now, till further notice, meanwhile I wish him all the best

3 Likes

Re: Any Nigerian In Kigali, Rwanda? by minasota(f): 3:23am On Jun 11, 2018
good4all40:
I just returned from Kigali not long ago, what are you planning to do in Kigali hope it's not for greener pasture? That country is only good for tourism except you are going with huge amount of money to start up your own business, things are expensive there compare to Nigeria though you will enjoy perfect serenity of a city with excellent weather and their banks close by 8pm. It's only 7 hours drive to Kampala Uganda from Kigali.
please Dear,
kindly help me with cheapest flight and hotel reservation to rwanda from 15th of this month to 20th of this month
thanks
Re: Any Nigerian In Kigali, Rwanda? by minasota(f): 3:29am On Jun 11, 2018
NONNYG:
lols, no p, make I enter ghost mode for now, till further notice, meanwhile I wish him all the best
please Dear,
kindly help me with cheapest flight and hotel reservation to
rwanda from 15th of this month to 20th of this month
thanks
Re: Any Nigerian In Kigali, Rwanda? by minasota(f): 3:30am On Jun 11, 2018
Re: Any Nigerian In Kigali, Rwanda? by NONNYG: 6:47am On Jun 11, 2018
minasota:
please Dear,
kindly help me with cheapest flight and hotel reservation to
rwanda from 15th of this month to 20th of this month
thanks
As for the hotel reservation, check booking.com , from there you can filter base on what you want e.g lowest price, distance from airport, hostel, best review etc

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Any Nigerian In Kigali, Rwanda? by iyaaliyah: 5:11pm On Jun 11, 2018
Good job everyone.
@Agbaletu please, we r planing a group trip. How do we go about this. Do you know any tour guide we can contact there? Thank you

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (16) (Reply)

The 10 Most Expensive Private Jets In The World And Their Owners / Meet Captain Simisola Ajibola, Pilot Who Averted Near Tragedy In Lagos Airport / The Cost Of Fueling A Plane From Lagos To London

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.