Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,305 members, 7,808,037 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 05:03 AM

Want 2 Write - Literature - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Want 2 Write (3158 Views)

(2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Want 2 Write by jesse4me: 2:11pm On Apr 07, 2010
i will like 2 be a good writer, any one who can help me
Re: Want 2 Write by ProAnti: 2:30pm On Apr 09, 2010
To be a good writer, you must write, write and write.

Practice makes perfect.
Re: Want 2 Write by MyneWhite1(f): 1:39am On Apr 10, 2010
Thank you Pro Anti
Re: Want 2 Write by Caringpro(f): 5:05pm On Apr 18, 2010
@ POSTER,

Becoming a good writer comes from your mind. You have to realize that you alone can make it to where you wanna be without waiting for external pushes. Then you have to learn to LISTEN TO YOUR SELF. This is one thing many people don't know how to do or doesn't even see it as a handicap. I believe you can start listening to yourself if you try because something inside you mus have told you that YOU CAN WRITE and that may be the reason you posted this thread. It is a good beginning. There are some materials i may email to you, if you will find time to go through it. IT'S FREE
Re: Want 2 Write by Nobody: 8:17pm On Apr 19, 2010
holla me on 08034952269 to receive tips
Re: Want 2 Write by VoiceofanInk(m): 10:22am On Dec 27, 2013
Caringpro: @ POSTER,

Becoming a good writer comes from your mind. You have to realize that you alone can make it to where you wanna be without waiting for external pushes. Then you have to learn to LISTEN TO YOUR SELF. This is one thing many people don't know how to do or doesn't even see it as a handicap. I believe you can start listening to yourself if you try because something inside you mus have told you that YOU CAN WRITE and that may be the reason you posted this thread. It is a good beginning. There are some materials i may email to you, if you will find time to go through it. IT'S FREE

Can I get a copy?

(1) (Reply)

The BASTARD (a Poem) / Website For Downloading Novels In Pdf Format / Life In Vene-ah Kingdom

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.