Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,370 members, 7,808,292 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 09:57 AM

It Is Hard To Get Hiv!! - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / It Is Hard To Get Hiv!! (573 Views)

Help, Can I Get HIV From A Mouth Gig?!!! / How Long Can One Get HIV Accurate Result? Help A Sister / Danger: How You Can Get HIV/AIDS From Sex Dolls (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

It Is Hard To Get Hiv!! by Hankonyibu(m): 4:25am On Jan 02, 2018
Good day Naira landers,
Please I do not practise or have a risky sexual behavior, I advocate condom use always and use it always. Now as the topic reads "its difficult to get Hiv". I say this as a result of guys I know that are living a careless sexual life style. I know a guy in particular who says he doesn't like condoms that it always tear. In fact this guy rarely uses condoms in any sexual encounter he has.

He has gotten tested several times and his negative in fact I know so many guys that rarely make use of condoms and they come out unscathed.

Hiv has to much stigma attached to it particularly when it concerns how contagious it is, the truth of the matter is that you would have to be living a very risky sex life either by being gay or having numerous high risk sex partners.

So let's not over blow the issue of Hiv and think that every unprotected sexual encounter will automatically make you get infected, because if that's the case every Nigerian should have been infected by now. Let's even use mosquito for example is it not a miracle that mosquito's can't transfer HIV considering the amount of blood they consume and how they consume it.

So my people relax and keep playing it safe and even if you slip no give yourself B.P out of unnecessary thinking ok.

Update:

My Friend who has lived a rough sexual life
Has currently impregnated his girlfriend and they are both negative.

I am not trying to encourage people to live a reckless sexual life style all I'm saying is if you make a mistake once don't kill yourself or assume you might have gotten the virus already.

The biggest killer is stress and negativity. Stress is what brings out cancer and too much thinking and worries lowers the immune and makes your body defenseless against any incoming invasion.

Life na Jeje, take it easy when its time to cross the line and get tested you will do it and come out unscathed.

Michael
Re: It Is Hard To Get Hiv!! by jackomagnus(m): 5:53am On Jan 02, 2018
You're on your own, bro!
O - Y - O
Re: It Is Hard To Get Hiv!! by Nobody: 6:12am On Jan 02, 2018
Hankonyibu:
Good day Naira landers,
Please I do not practise or have a risky sexual behavior, I advocate condom use always and use it always. Now as the topic reads "its difficult to get Hiv". I say this as a result of guys I know that are living a careless sexual life style. I know a guy in particular who says he doesn't like condoms that it always tear. In fact this guy rarely uses condoms in any sexual encounter he has.

He has gotten tested several times and his negative in fact I know so many guys that rarely make use of condoms and they come out unscathed.

Hiv has to much stigma attached to it particularly when it concerns how contagious it is, the truth of the matter is that you would have to be living a very risky sex life either by being gay or having numerous high risk sex partners.

So let's not over blow the issue of Hiv and think that every unprotected sexual encounter will automatically make you get infected, because if that's the case every Nigerian should have been infected by now. Let's even use mosquito for example is it not a miracle that mosquito's can't transfer HIV considering the amount of blood they consume and how they consume it.

So my people relax and keep playing it safe and even if you slip no give yourself B.P out of unnecessary thinking ok.

Michael

ur guy is jst lucky bro, go n read stories of pple who contacted hiv in dier first unprotected sexual encounter. dnt risk ur life tryin to test it. always i mean always play safe

1 Like

Re: It Is Hard To Get Hiv!! by Nobody: 7:16am On Jan 02, 2018
Tell your friend to go to the hospital where Anti retroviral drugs are being administered to HIV patients then he would know it's real. For example, UBTH you get to find the neatest, beautiful and classy people coming to get the drugs. People you wouldn't even think they have it when you see them in public. Be careful people.
Re: It Is Hard To Get Hiv!! by Hankonyibu(m): 7:38am On Jan 02, 2018
jackomagnus:
You're on your own, bro!
O - Y - O

You go just see title you no go read am

(1) (Reply)

Facts About Tuberculosis You Need To Know / Is Like I'm Addicted To.... / 10 Daily Habits That Will Improve Your Life

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.