Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,868 members, 7,806,469 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 04:58 PM

My First New Year Deadly Dream. - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / My First New Year Deadly Dream. (352 Views)

Coronavirus: Catholic Bishops Compose Special Prayer Against Deadly Virus / Deadly Shooting At Texas Church - Where Was God When That Happened? / The Deadly Doctrine Of "Don't Judge Me" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

My First New Year Deadly Dream. by don4mack: 5:08am On Jan 02, 2018
It was really my first new year dream and a deadly one, I couldn't understand what was happening.
Then in the dream I saw the weak taken over power easily, I saw a new pope and bishops, new men of God.
I saw a bridge across a river, underneath was were the weak destroys the strong people file of authority, i also saw trucks moving on this river something i have never seen in my entire life for a vehicle to move on ordinary water, then i knew something is wrong with the world and I ask myself what is happening?

I saw the introduction of the Antichrist. I saw the fall of the church.
I saw another set of people along the street kneeling praying to God to come and save them and in the dream I heard them singing "Saviour! Saviour! Saviour! Hear my humble cry......"
This set of people were led by a righteous woman who was praying and praising God with the faithfuls, asking God to come and save them from what the world has become.

And I saw one of my former boss, with a new company and was begging me to come and join his new company.
This company was powerful and had no product to sell or manufacture , they started by taking a paper to the police to sign an mou and later they began to wear cassock and preparing for a new marriage.
I saw myself running away from them because what I see I couldn't understand, I saw myself running up a hill seeking for help and though I got it and that didn't end there, I saw the world for the very first time becoming a market place and I had to search for my people, friends and colleagues but that didn't end there.

Then I woke up and realised that God has just revealed to me that I should tell His people there is no longer time, we should repent and get ready and here is our opportunity to take our decision weather we are for Him or the Devil because the Antichrist has already arrived.
May we all make heaven by all means in Jesus Name. Amen.

#don4mark

Re: My First New Year Deadly Dream. by Godwithus20: 6:13am On Jan 02, 2018
Our Lord Jesus is not comin to destroy the world, but save the weak from oppressin.

He is comin to save the from the mess the world would have reach.

Where we would not have the good will to govern ourselves.

Jesus is not comin to destroy us, but to save us from our own destruction...

(1) (Reply)

Separate Conscious Entity That Transcends The Universe / Rivers State Governor, Nyesom Wike Attends RCCG Holy Ghost Rally / What Would Happen To Religion If Everyone Was Immortal?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.