Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,087 members, 7,807,245 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 11:32 AM

LRU, Call 112: Lagos Gets 911 Service! - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / LRU, Call 112: Lagos Gets 911 Service! (20731 Views)

See The Moment Sanwo-olu Stormed LRU Office At Alausa - Photos / LRU Officials That Were Waiting For Buhari In Lagos (PHOTO) / LASEMA Rescue Unit (LRU): See The “Superheroes” In Action (PHOTOS) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: LRU, Call 112: Lagos Gets 911 Service! by Banwod1st(m): 6:59pm On Jan 02, 2018
Should this state still be in this country
Re: LRU, Call 112: Lagos Gets 911 Service! by Samjojo16(m): 6:59pm On Jan 02, 2018
Its obvious Lagos will be among the world's first ten economically sound region if it were to be a country.
Re: LRU, Call 112: Lagos Gets 911 Service! by Bomi(m): 7:03pm On Jan 02, 2018
Lagos is trying and the architect of Lagos are trying no doubt. That is just that. But what happened when all these progressive elements are out of scene, what happen to thier developmental strides? I think forward looki leaders should think of sustainable development. Development that live after them. Look at genuine leaders like Obafemi Awolowo who established industrial estate around Western region. He achieve much through all these Investment. There are so many area of development that can sustain itself even after many years . Housing sector. Education etc.

1 Like

Re: LRU, Call 112: Lagos Gets 911 Service! by BrotherJesu(m): 7:09pm On Jan 02, 2018
favourmic:
I don't know what is wrong with me... Anytime a girl calls me baby I send her money.

baby, baby baby

1 Like

Re: LRU, Call 112: Lagos Gets 911 Service! by lollmaolol(m): 7:13pm On Jan 02, 2018
emeijeh:
If we have children as stubborn as Macaulay culkin (home alone), in Lagos, the 911 guys will get frustrated with unnecessary calls.

Reminds me of the days I used to give celtel customer care wahala calls.
All the girls forming sexy voice had to change to their real voice by force grin

The real Voice got me laughing
Re: LRU, Call 112: Lagos Gets 911 Service! by Worksunlimited: 7:13pm On Jan 02, 2018
cowleg:
shocked cool shocked

Ambo Ambo
Ambo Ambo
Lagos has been blessed with good leaders since 1999. Thank God PDP have no stake in Lagos state. Lagos has a clear vision of development than the entire nation at whole. In as much as I hail all the current and past leadership of Lagos. I also reiterate that without the economic dexterity of Igbo's the developmental strides of Lagos state govt wont be this astonishing.

Eko oni baje
Lagos adigo mma, nye aka ka odi mma

You still bring this rubbish talk come 2018..

If you people are that awesome in economic dexterity and development, why una region still never develop pass wetin e be..?

7 Likes

Re: LRU, Call 112: Lagos Gets 911 Service! by lost24: 7:13pm On Jan 02, 2018
I swear APC 4 LAGOS is best

APC av b doing well in lagos since since day 1

We thought it will do well at d federal level
But it look like we r not patience n the president is also slow.

God bless lagos
Re: LRU, Call 112: Lagos Gets 911 Service! by NoToPile: 7:14pm On Jan 02, 2018
These LRU guys are good at what they do.

And they have good PR, I wonder who takes their pictures always high quality.

1 Like

Re: LRU, Call 112: Lagos Gets 911 Service! by policy12: 7:14pm On Jan 02, 2018
Banwod1st:
Should this state still be in this country

How do u mean? So other states na trash dem be, una no dey tire Lagos this Lagos that...

Abeg I need to warn Okorocha to focus on governance and stop this statue erect and street naming.
Re: LRU, Call 112: Lagos Gets 911 Service! by GLOBALX: 7:16pm On Jan 02, 2018
This is why I am supporting the Oduduwa succession or call it Regional government for the Southwest. We could actually use lagos as a catalyst for development and translate the positive changes to our Yoruba region. With this, in a short distance, we would not need to run abroad again. I really really want this regional or Oduduwa republic thing. Southwestener are more future and development oriented. Imagine translation and implementing the Lagos masterplan in all the southwest region.

18 Likes 1 Share

Re: LRU, Call 112: Lagos Gets 911 Service! by Daviddson(m): 7:18pm On Jan 02, 2018
babadee1:

That was already proposed since Tinubu's days as governor. In fact the CEO of a major American energy company (I believe it was Enron), came to Nigeria then to negotiate the terms of the Lagos state independent power project but the Federal Government shut it down till today.
That's very bad. But a year ago or thereabouts I read about a particular one that would be completed by 2023. I think that Tinubu's own is different.
Re: LRU, Call 112: Lagos Gets 911 Service! by Nobody: 7:18pm On Jan 02, 2018
i don call then like 4 times and all the four times them no answer
Re: LRU, Call 112: Lagos Gets 911 Service! by Nobody: 7:19pm On Jan 02, 2018
cowleg:
shocked cool shocked

In as much as I hail all the current and past leadership of Lagos. I also reiterate that without the economic dexterity of Igbo's the developmental strides of Lagos state govt wont be this astonishing.

Idiot talk!

5 Likes

Re: LRU, Call 112: Lagos Gets 911 Service! by Nobody: 7:21pm On Jan 02, 2018
Lagos State making great strides meanwhile NIGERIAN police have those long silly so called emergency numbers.

How many people can memorize them? And how many people will have the composure to remember them in a real life emergency?

Common sense

2 Likes

Re: LRU, Call 112: Lagos Gets 911 Service! by dabossman(m): 7:21pm On Jan 02, 2018
lilfreezy:
This is good news. But if I have emergency in okoko, I hope they will come grin

My friend, wee you kip kwayet? Okoko is not part of Lagos. It is not on Google map. tongue grin

1 Like

Re: LRU, Call 112: Lagos Gets 911 Service! by shiffynaani(m): 7:23pm On Jan 02, 2018
favourmic:
I don't know what is wrong with me... Anytime a girl calls me baby I send her money.
baby Mi

2 Likes

Re: LRU, Call 112: Lagos Gets 911 Service! by Iamzik: 7:24pm On Jan 02, 2018
Very good

My first emergency call will be to ask for a waste disposal truck to come empty all the waste bins on my street.

Lagos is dirty. Fix LAWMA!

1 Like

Re: LRU, Call 112: Lagos Gets 911 Service! by Iamzik: 7:27pm On Jan 02, 2018
cowleg:
shocked cool shocked

Ambo Ambo
Ambo Ambo
Lagos has been blessed with good leaders since 1999. Thank God PDP have no stake in Lagos state. Lagos has a clear vision of development than the entire nation at whole. In as much as I hail all the current and past leadership of Lagos. I also reiterate that without the economic dexterity of Igbo's the developmental strides of Lagos state govt wont be this astonishing.

Eko oni baje
Lagos adigo mma, nye aka ka odi mma

Haters have arrived...

Oga carry your self acclaimed dexterity and go back to your land of the hanging sun.

Go and replicate what "you did" here in your state.

No be by chest beating!

7 Likes

Re: LRU, Call 112: Lagos Gets 911 Service! by chuksanambra: 7:32pm On Jan 02, 2018
Leonbonapart:
Not impressed

Because they didn't show our brothers hawking gala and Fan yogo?

4 Likes

Re: LRU, Call 112: Lagos Gets 911 Service! by chuksanambra: 7:33pm On Jan 02, 2018
cinoedhunter:
Na white guy be that I dey see? shocked

Helicopter pilots, technical management for the equipments.
Re: LRU, Call 112: Lagos Gets 911 Service! by Tocheagle(m): 7:34pm On Jan 02, 2018
ify84:

You always call lagos 911, are you always in problems And they came to ur rescue always?
your lack of understanding is obvious, I said severally not always. While on campus we had 2 fire incidents, that was 2011, 911 worked back then. We also had a riot incident in toll gate Alagbado area and I called 911. If you just dey use am now, we don dey flex am since
Re: LRU, Call 112: Lagos Gets 911 Service! by miniyi018(f): 7:50pm On Jan 02, 2018
They are doing a great job! And that part about follow up and feed back is right. Kudos!

1 Like

Re: LRU, Call 112: Lagos Gets 911 Service! by Ladex2012: 7:58pm On Jan 02, 2018
Daviddson:
Ambode is a stellar 'performer', no doubt. The only thing that can top it all is becoming the first State to generate its own power independent of the FG. I know that plan is already in the works.
EXACTLY, THE BILL FOR THE POWER GENERATION IS ON 2ND READING..anytime from now its going to be 24 hours power in Lagos.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: LRU, Call 112: Lagos Gets 911 Service! by Leonbonapart(m): 8:00pm On Jan 02, 2018
chuksanambra:

Because they didn't show our brothers hawking gala and Fan yogo?
your obsession with Igbos made you picked their name as your username. Such an Hediot
Re: LRU, Call 112: Lagos Gets 911 Service! by Stephandeswardt: 8:04pm On Jan 02, 2018
nwoke37:
Lagos, the largest city in Africa, gears up for modernization as it starts to operate an emergency service similar to those seen in Europe and America.
Click link below..

[url]
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZUcuL1K67vA [/url]

Mods, please take this to the front page...
Lala, pleasee

No armed security response
Re: LRU, Call 112: Lagos Gets 911 Service! by dustydee: 8:06pm On Jan 02, 2018
nwoke37:
Lagos, the largest city in Africa, gears up for modernization as it starts to operate an emergency service similar to those seen in Europe and America.
Click link below..

[url]

Lala, pleasee
Why do they have 112 on the ambulances? If you call it 911 service? 112 has been the emergency number for some years in Lagos.

Seun, is this 911 information factually correct? before someone in real emergency will dial 911 instead of 112.
Re: LRU, Call 112: Lagos Gets 911 Service! by 2odd(m): 8:18pm On Jan 02, 2018
nwoke37:
Click link below..

[url]

Lala, pleasee
This is misinformation,Lagos is not , was not will never be the largest city in Nigeria not to talk of Africa but good innovation
Re: LRU, Call 112: Lagos Gets 911 Service! by just2endowed: 8:24pm On Jan 02, 2018
Lagos is trying. I remember calling 112 2 years ago when the company am working for caught up with fire. The response team was so professional and they came quite early to prevent the building from burning down.

They keep calling me then about how many people on the building and if anyone is trap. Even after the fire, they called me.

8 Likes

Re: LRU, Call 112: Lagos Gets 911 Service! by amiskurie(m): 8:26pm On Jan 02, 2018
as at 2 weeks ago i called 911 and it works at arepo ogun, i think they serve the state barriers too

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Osinbajo On Condolence Visit To Deji Tinubu's Family (Photos) / Ahmad Sagir, Governor Inuwa's Supporter Dies After Falling Off Car In Convoy / Osun PDP Holds Parallel Governorship Primaries [PHOTOS]

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.