Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,316 members, 7,808,067 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 06:31 AM

Makeup Tutorial: How To Up Your Eyebrows Game And Get The Perfect Look! - Fashion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / Makeup Tutorial: How To Up Your Eyebrows Game And Get The Perfect Look! (1231 Views)

Four (4) Ways To Tame Your Eyebrows & How To Pick The Best Suitable One For You. / How To Shape Your Eyebrows Perfectly In 5 Easy Steps / How To Shape Your Eyebrows Perfectly In 5 Easy Steps (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Makeup Tutorial: How To Up Your Eyebrows Game And Get The Perfect Look! by jamariwolf2(f): 9:48am On Jan 02, 2018
First, imma be honest with y'all - Learning how define with pencil in order to get that smoother and fuller eyebrow that will wow everyone is never easy.

Nevertheless, in this thread, I'll expose you to my own personal everyday secrets. Please follow this thread and kindly wait for regular updates. Thanks.

1 Like

Re: Makeup Tutorial: How To Up Your Eyebrows Game And Get The Perfect Look! by MhizzAJ(f): 10:02am On Jan 02, 2018
Following

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Makeup Tutorial: How To Up Your Eyebrows Game And Get The Perfect Look! by neloyah: 12:08pm On Jan 02, 2018
Following ♥
Re: Makeup Tutorial: How To Up Your Eyebrows Game And Get The Perfect Look! by whiteprince(m): 11:37pm On Jan 03, 2018
Jamariwolf2 can we relate? Abuja here
Re: Makeup Tutorial: How To Up Your Eyebrows Game And Get The Perfect Look! by babythug(f): 4:46am On Jan 04, 2018
Following
Re: Makeup Tutorial: How To Up Your Eyebrows Game And Get The Perfect Look! by Nobody: 8:47am On Jan 04, 2018
whiteprince:
Jamariwolf2 can we relate? Abuja here

Look at you, The op is a man. Everyone knows that. He was using(m) when he joined nairaland before he switched to (f). I wonder how he's gonna teach us make up tutorial.
Re: Makeup Tutorial: How To Up Your Eyebrows Game And Get The Perfect Look! by jamariwolf2(f): 10:37am On Jan 04, 2018
whiteprince:
Jama.riwolf2 can we relate? Abuja here
currently in minna and not abj
Re: Makeup Tutorial: How To Up Your Eyebrows Game And Get The Perfect Look! by jamariwolf2(f): 10:38am On Jan 04, 2018
Update 1. Do you know your own perfect brow shape?

Yes, this is very important, because for starters; figuring out the place where your eyebrow should begin is key to perfect brows.

But how can you do that?

I'll show you the technique I always use to figure out where my inner eyebrow should start

A. You'll be needing a pencil or any other long/thin instrument to line up with the inside corner of your eye, so get this ready.
B. Line your pencil up with the inside corner of your eye and take note of where the pencil overlaps your brows, this is where you should begin
C. Now mark the spot with your pencil (you can simply make a dot, it's allowed)
D.

1 Like

Re: Makeup Tutorial: How To Up Your Eyebrows Game And Get The Perfect Look! by jamariwolf2(f): 10:41am On Jan 04, 2018
sexybbstar:

lady do not DERAIL my thread or I report your ass to the mods.
Re: Makeup Tutorial: How To Up Your Eyebrows Game And Get The Perfect Look! by whiteprince(m): 3:01pm On Jan 04, 2018
sexybbstar:

Look at you, The op is a man. Everyone knows that. He was using(m) when he joined nairaland before he switched to (f). I wonder how he's gonna teach us make up tutorial.
blood of zachariah...
Are u fuccking serious?
But how sure are u dat she's not real? Maybe she mistakenly click on m instead of f d first time she registered.
But thank u still.
U urself u re not looking bad

..............................Happy New Year.......................................
Re: Makeup Tutorial: How To Up Your Eyebrows Game And Get The Perfect Look! by whiteprince(m): 3:05pm On Jan 04, 2018
But jamariwolf2 is that true?
If it is then its very bad Be proud of who God made u

.....................Cheers To A Happy New Year.........................
Re: Makeup Tutorial: How To Up Your Eyebrows Game And Get The Perfect Look! by Seni22: 1:30pm On Jan 10, 2018
If you were one of those ladies who vowed to take their makeup game seriously in 2017 but never got around to do it, raise your hand. LOL. It's okay. Those new year resolutions hardly ever stand. Well, here is another opportunity to get it done, and it will only take 10 minutes to learn!

http://www.zumi.ng/beauty/step-makeup-game-2018/

(1) (Reply)

See The Giant Christmas Tree A Young Nigerian Lady Made With Tyres (photo) / Trendy Boubou Kaftan Gown Styles | Boubou Styles For Ladies 2022 | Gorgeous Lace / You ‘n’your Bra 4 D Lady's In D House !

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.