Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,309 members, 7,780,730 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 08:56 PM

Utilize Ikenna351 Knowledge To Acquire A Brand New & Non-abused Used Peugeot Car - Autos - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Autos / Utilize Ikenna351 Knowledge To Acquire A Brand New & Non-abused Used Peugeot Car (2251 Views)

Honda CRV 2008 Needed , Non-abused / Clean Non-abused Peugeot 308 Stickshift For Sale / Non-abused Nigerian Used Peugeot 407 For Sale (Sold) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Utilize Ikenna351 Knowledge To Acquire A Brand New & Non-abused Used Peugeot Car by Ikenna351(m): 12:31pm On Jan 02, 2018
Few days ago, a man called me and said he recently bought a used Peugeot 407 and the car has been giving him nightmares. One of the symptoms he mentioned was excessive high fuel consumptions. He eventually brought the lion to me to diagnose, after taking the lion to several other mechanics that couldn’t figure out what was wrong with the car and spending almost half of what he bought the lion already at those workshops. Immediately I opened the engine bay, I saw the major cause of the high fuel consumption by mere looking at the Engine, Transmission & VIN. I closed the bonnet and told him to go and change the transmission to manual gearbox, change the intake manifold, MTB, Engine ECU kit and Engine wiring harness or Swap back in the engine meant for the Vehicle, before I could do further diagnosis or touch the lion again. He left, feeling devastated, from what I could tell.
None of the mechanics he took the lions to after purchase could figure out the issues with the lion because of lack of understanding of Peugeot vehicle systems, probably. The Lion was already abused out of specifications or factory design. Originally, the engine bay had EW12J4 engine with automatic transmission. But someone removed the EW12J4 engine and installed EW7J4 engine instead. Stupidly, they bolted Automated Transmission to it (probably the HP20 EW12J4 Automatic transmission) instead of Manual transmission. They also used the EW12J4 Engine ECU to run EW7J4 they swapped in, including the intake Manifold & Motorised Throttle Body. No Peugeot 407 was produced with Automatic transmission bolted to EW7J4 engine, because the engine power is too low to pull a Peugeot 407 with Automatic transmission. So the fuel consumption became excessively high after the conversion, which was probably the reason the previous owner sold the lion to the current owner. And to revert the Lion to factory Engine or swap in the EW7J4 manual gearbox, intake Manifold, MTB, engine wiring harness & Engine ECU kit, both options will cost him about N200, 000 or more, whichever option he chooses to go for, before you address other issues with the Lion. He probably going to spend more than he bought the Lion on repairs for the nightmares to stop, hopefully.

You can choose the service I am offering to anyone interested to avoid attracting such nightmares to yourself. A lot of people have brought Lions to me for diagnosis, only to be informed their newly acquired Lions were running with wrong or tampered Engine ECUs and BSI units, which make these Lions undrivable or with horrible issues. The List goes on.

Don’t make yourself a Victim. With N20,000. (Twenty Thousand Naira), I can prevent these nightmares for you when choosing a used Peugeot Vehicle to acquire, both Tokunbo & Nigerian used . I have been doing it for years for clients. You can choose to utilize my knowledge on these Peugeot Vehicles to get a sound clean used Lion of your dream or you choose other options available to you. You always have a choice, always do. Your choices determine your next experience or what you attract into your experiences.

Likewise, the service is available for those interested in buying Brand New Peugeot Vehicles as well. Now, you get to know all trims and specifications available for a particular model of Lion you are interested in before purchase. I will interpret the features, engine and transmissions available for the Lion model you are interested in, to help you choose which one best suit your purpose, need or want in a new Peugeot.

And when you employ my service to purchase a lion, you will be receiving Peugeot maintenance tips regularly from me for some months, to prevent abuse of your newly acquired lion.

I charge non-refundable N20,000 (Twenty Thousand Naira) per a Peugeot vehicle, if you wish to use my service to get a Lion that put smile on your face every time you look at him, seat in the lion, driving the lion or remember you owe such a lion.

*Note that I don't recommend any used Lion I didn't physically inspect within Abuja and environs. S, if you have one in mind already that is very far from Abuja and it needs to be physically inspected, this service does not cover such. However, if all you need is advice or guide on buying a used Peugeot vehicle in good condition, a new one or a Peugeot expert review of Peugeots you are considering to buy to help you understand them and make your choice, then this service will serve you as well. If you are not comfortable with this conditions, don't pay or request for the service.

Contact details:
Phone/WhatsApp number: +2348095721703.
Email address: ikenna351@gmail.com

The price (N20,000.) is subject to change.

You will find more information about the service in the video attached below.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BpiwU9vKkJg&feature=youtu.be

Ikenna351, Lion King.
Re: Utilize Ikenna351 Knowledge To Acquire A Brand New & Non-abused Used Peugeot Car by Ikenna351(m): 11:38am On Jan 08, 2018
Conversation With Ikenna351 - Part 1.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=R56FbijSIgI

Ikenna351, Lion King.
Re: Utilize Ikenna351 Knowledge To Acquire A Brand New & Non-abused Used Peugeot Car by Ikenna351(m): 11:58am On Jan 15, 2018
Ikenna351 Observation on UBER With Peugeot Vehicles.

Hhhhj

Ikenna351, Lion King.

I, today, 27/06/2020, intentionally edited and deleted some free vital information I provided in the original post (05/11/2019), which I shared here to benefit those who can't afford my private consultancy services, but have now been removed since the free information is not valued and appreciated.

Ikenna351, Lion King - Monk
Re: Utilize Ikenna351 Knowledge To Acquire A Brand New & Non-abused Used Peugeot Car by Ikenna351(m): 4:21pm On Jan 28, 2018
PEUGEOT 206 and PEUGEOT 307

Both are hhhhhhhh and fantastic cars. Will point out few similarities and differences below.

Mechanicals:
They bought have bbbbbbgghh
Drive with pride!

Ikenna351, Lion King.

I, today, 27/06/2020, intentionally edited and deleted some free vital information I provided in the original post (05/11/2019), which I shared here to benefit those who can't afford my private consultancy services, but have now been removed since the free information is not valued and appreciated.

Re: Utilize Ikenna351 Knowledge To Acquire A Brand New & Non-abused Used Peugeot Car by Ikenna351(m): 10:56am On Feb 02, 2018
Last Saturday, 27/01/2018, a man brought his Peugeot 407 V6 to me for diagnosis (the lion could barely move). According to the man, his nightmare started a day he took his lion to a workshop to fix some misfiring issues. From that very day, the lion has been driven/towed to many mechanic workshops in Abuja, trying to figure out why a particular cylinder (cylinder 3) refused to work (even though they told him it was cylinder 1. At a point, they told him the solution was to replace the engine. He bought a tokunbo/foreign used engine, only for the same issue to continue after replacing the engine. Unfortunately, the he sold the old engine as scrapped before they completed mounting the one he bought, because he thought the engine was dead. Some electricians came and started troubleshooting the electricals since they have ruled out the mechanical as the cause (at that high cost), only for the BSM to fail, because one of them did a wrong connection that blew up the BSM. At that point, the part seller that he buys parts from now struggle advised him to replace nothing again on the lion until he finds me. He did and I found two terrible wrong connections on the engine wiring harness that blew up the BSM and refused the cylinder 3 from working. A stupid mechanic bypassed cylinder 3 wiring connections and foolishly connected it to VVT solenoid wiring connections, probably in trying to solve a misfiring issue that had nothing to do with the wires. And because of that the owner spent 140k in replacing an engine that was still good for some stupid wiring connections. In the process of changing the engine, they damaged the gearbox mount which he bought 33k to buy (wasted 173k).

They suggested to him to replace the engine ECU which was what he went to purchase and the part seller asked me to take the lion to me before he makes another mistake like he did with engine replacement. I called him last night, 02/02/2018, and told him his lion now roars like design, and I didn’t replace a damn thing.

Guys, stop putting yourself in a position where someone puts you in misery. You don’t need to be a Peugeot expert to own a lion. I always tell my customers to go get their scan tools no matter how generic it is. I want Lion owners to be independent of me as quickly as they can with lion diagnosis. Non-abused lion doesn’t necessary need an expert to diagnose to know the culprit(s). You could drive a lion for months without seeing any warning on your instrument panel or MFD. I am a living proof of that. If you don’t want to have a scan tool or diagnose your lion yourself, then be ready to be taking your to an expert or dealerships even it cost you more. These Lions are driven by people outside Nigeria for years before they imported into Nigeria and they still look and drive like almost new, yet the previous owners were not expert or technical with cars. Take charge of your lion, your sanity and your happiness. It’s your responsibility, not mine or anyone else.

Drive with pride!

Ikenna351, Lion King
Re: Utilize Ikenna351 Knowledge To Acquire A Brand New & Non-abused Used Peugeot Car by Ikenna351(m): 5:16pm On Feb 23, 2018
Your Choice Is Why You Are Not Enjoying Your Lion.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ol0rv4m4bOY&feature=youtu.be

Ikenna351, Lion King.
Re: Utilize Ikenna351 Knowledge To Acquire A Brand New & Non-abused Used Peugeot Car by Ikenna351(m): 12:51pm On Mar 06, 2018
PEUGEOT 407 & PEUGEOT 607: WHICH ONE TO CHOOSE?

Hmjjkkmm

Ikenna351, Lion King.

3 Likes

Re: Utilize Ikenna351 Knowledge To Acquire A Brand New & Non-abused Used Peugeot Car by drtee247(m): 12:16pm On Oct 16, 2018
I sent you an email. Kindly respond.. fan of the lion king
Re: Utilize Ikenna351 Knowledge To Acquire A Brand New & Non-abused Used Peugeot Car by diportivo: 12:47pm On Oct 16, 2018
Ikenna351:
PEUGEOT 407 & PEUGEOT 607: WHICH ONE TO CHOOSE?

I have been getting of a lot emails & messages from people that are confused on which Lion to choose: 407 or 607. Hope my explanation below clears things up for you, if you among those interested.

Z8 (607 produced from 1999 - 2003) share same Engines, Gearboxes (excluding 4HP20), Engine & Transmission ECUs, Electrical system, etc, with D9 ( 406 from 1999-2004). They also share some suspension and braking system parts like front anti-roll bar linkages, brake pads, brake discs, etc.

Z9 ( 607 from 2004 - 2010) share Engines (excluding EW7A & EW10A), Transmissions (excluding 6-speed manual on ES9A), Engine & Transmission ECUs, braking system parts, etc.

Peugeot 407 & 607 (Z9) maintenance cost are basically the same (though some 407 owners experienced higher cost of maintenance than Z9 owners).

For fuel consumption (petrol engines), they consume almost the same (407 consume a little bit lower but very insignificant when compared to Z9). However, Z9 has only 2 petrol engines with higher power (EW12J4 & ES9A), unlike 407 that also have lesser powered petrol engines (EW7A, EW7J4, EW10A & EW10J4) which makes 407 win Z9 on fuel economy, for those specifically after minimal fuel consumption.

When it comes to performance, both have performance suspensions with matched engines (only on V6 models). However, for me, Z9 V6 is more enjoyable to drive than 407 V6 Saloon, even though both have identical engine and transmission (Automatic). But the transmission shifts faster or quicker in Z9 than 407 V6 (there is delay in gear shifting in 407 V6 with same gearbox, which can be frustrating sometimes, to someone like me). In other words, Z9 V6 accelerates faster. The difference seems to be coming from programs in the Transmission or Engine ECUs of both Lions or something else i am yet to find out. However, 407 V6 Coupe have 6-speed manual, unlike Z9 V6 that have only automatic (AM6 6-speed Auto). So, if you want a fun 407, go get a 407 Coupé V6 stick. And if you want a fast accelerating lion among the 2 lions with automatic, Z9 V6 will serve you better in that regard.

Let's look at the similarities with 407 V6 & 607 V6 Gadgets.

1. They both have what we call "Variable Suspension". The front & rear suspension automatically lowers or increases, softens or hardens the suspension, depending on vehicle speed. The lower the vehicle speed, the softer the suspension and higher the vehicle from ground (comfort mode). The higher the vehicle speed , the firmer the suspension becomes and the lower the vehicle body to ground. Both lions have a switch that gives driver option to keep the suspension on sport mode constantly or leave it on automatic mode to adjust itself depending on vehicle speed.

2. Both have Radiotelephone systems that have GSM card slot, for making calls, text messaging and receiving calls (RT2, RT3 & RT4).

3. Both Lions also have option of Navigation big colour screen (RT2, RT3 & RT4).

4. Both have option of Jukebox, where you can save your media in the in-built factory Hard disk, without the need of using the Cd, MP3 & DVD player. You can copy & save tracks/songs from your CDs to the Hard disk.

5. You can watch video on both Lions big Coloured screen (AV input in Glove box).

6. Both 407 V6 & 607 v6 have Variable ratio steering, different from conventional power assisted steering in 4 cylinder counterparts. Function of variable steering is, the lower the vehicle speed, the softer and easier to steer the wheel. The higher the vehicle speed, the heavier or harder to steer the wheel, designed for sports or performance. It was first introduced by Peugeot in 1986 in Peugeot 505 V6 and 505 Turbo. Starting from then, it became standard on all V6 lions.

As for differences:

7. 607 (Z9) have option of front and rear parking assistance with proximity sensors on front and rear bumpers that warn with audible beep sound as you get too close to an object, unlike 407 that have only the rear sensors.

8. 607, both Z8 & Z9 rear window sun blind is electronically lifted and lowered by a press of a button, unlike 407 that has to be manually lifted and lowered or operated.

9. Z9 boots are Motorised (and some Z8). Meaning, you have option of closing the boot by just pressing switch on boot lid or manually closing it, unlike 407 you only have to manually pull or down the boot.

10. 607 (both Z8 & Z9) have option of increasing and reducing height of the 2 front head rest/restraints electronically via a switch or Manual control, while 407 front head restraints can only be lifted and lowered with both hands, manually.

11. Etc.

607 is luxury version of 406 & 407. If Peugeot had put all 607 gadgets in 406 & 407, no one would bother buy the 607 since you can spend less money to buy 406 & 407 at new and enjoy same thing luxury 607 had. However, the current cost of purchase of 407 & 607 as 2nd hand or used are almost the same, even though 607 cost more when it was brand new. Some people prefer the smart, compact, sporty look, quick and good road handling ability of 407. If that's what you seek for in a car, 407 will serve you better. But if you prefer a roomy, luxury look, interesting more gadgets and quick lion & a good road handler, Z9 (607 phase II) is the car for you.

Drive with pride!

Ikenna351, Lion King.

nice read!

I'm wondering why I didn't see this since march

I also wonder why the lecturer wets his pants whenever he hears 607,despite not having any in-depth knowledge about it undecided

thebigkendo

pijo is on ice

don't dull grin
Re: Utilize Ikenna351 Knowledge To Acquire A Brand New & Non-abused Used Peugeot Car by thebigkendo(m): 2:40pm On Oct 16, 2018
diportivo:

nice read!

I'm wondering why I didn't see this since march

I also wonder why the lecturer wets his pants whenever he hears 607,despite not having any in-depth knowledge about it undecided

the.bigkendo

pijo is on ice

don't dull grin

Bros i cannot speak french na angry
Re: Utilize Ikenna351 Knowledge To Acquire A Brand New & Non-abused Used Peugeot Car by kingreign(m): 2:56pm On Oct 16, 2018
JUST PASSING BY WITH MY LEXUS RX330.

NDI PIJOT DAALU O!
Re: Utilize Ikenna351 Knowledge To Acquire A Brand New & Non-abused Used Peugeot Car by Ikenna351(m): 11:53pm On Oct 21, 2018
IT'S ALWAYS ABOUT HOW YOU FEEL.

Many weeks ago, I got a call that my father was admitted in a hospital, unconscious. It was like, "Get prepared". Normally, it would be a sad moment, but it was something else for me: A moment of reflection. I reflected on the man I know as my father, the life I knew or observed he lived so far, the redpill moments we shared together and wondered if the path he took or choices he made were satisfactory to him or what he really wanted as a being or an individual, not just as a father or husband. The reflection graduated to my own life, the path I took, choices I made and life experiences I have had so far (both pleasant and unpleasant ones). I found myself excited for what I have lived or choices I have made and satisfied, even if that moment would be my last in this physical experience.

Back then at St. John of God Secondary school, Awka, where I lived with my parents and siblings at staff quarters (many years ago), I used to stay out at night, especially when I was in the University (NAU). I am talking about hours I spent at night at the school gate with elderly security men. Most nights, I entered my house around 2 - 3 am. Those men were pouring out or narrating their past experiences, choices, mistakes & wisdoms to me. To the point that I preferred spending those nights with them than being at the house reading or studying for exams. Some say I talk or write like a philosopher. All I could say is that I grew up too early, understanding what thing we call life really is, early in life, from masculine perspective (thanks to those men). Those moments we sat under the tree at nights, listening to life they lived before their old age (both their regrets & joyful past experiences) and what they were living at those times of the discussions, were all pointing at one thing: Your feelings and what you choose to do with them is what this physical life is all about and you will realise the hard truth once old age comes. One of those security men was one I enjoyed listening to. Of all the regrets he had (things he wished he had done or experienced, which he didn't do but could have), but he would always talk about his experience with his Peugeot 404 pickup. He usually spend 2-3 hours every night narrating his experiences with the lion on trips or long distance drive. Whenever he would switch to that subject, it would look like he was living it all over again, better still, experiencing it physically again in those very moments. It was very vivid to him and he usually sound excited and happy, even when describing the times the lion broke down at nights in those journeys in middle of nowhere in thick forest. From all his stories, the adventure part of his life with that lion or vehicle were the most exciting times of his life. You could see how his feelings of the past experiences turned him into a young man, a happy man, over and over again at his old age.

When people write, text or call to complain to me how they wished they could have or buy a particular Peugeot car they dream about, but sadly chose not to acquire them, when they could afford to, because people in their lives feel differently about their dream cars, it always pisses me off and sad at the same time. Because, what they are telling me directly is that their feelings don't matter, except other people's feelings around them. But I could understand at the same time that not all men that have lived and live went through such teachings I got at my younger age, to understand what it's like to live someone else life. Your feelings tell you your path, and that's what most men don't know or understand until it's too late at old age, because they expected everything about life to be taught at Schools (formal education).

You drink a certain beer, because how it tastes or what it does to your body makes you feel good. You enjoy eating certain foods because the taste or how they nourish your body makes you feel good. You listen to certain artists, songs or music because it makes you feel good. You enjoy reading, studying or discussing certain subjects because they make you feel good. You like wearing or looking at certain shoes or clothes because they make you feel good. You enjoy living at certain environment or enjoy the thought of living at certain environments because it makes you feel good. You enjoy time you spend with your kids because they make you feel good. You enjoy the money or wealth that flows to you because what they do for you makes you feel good. Everything about this physical life, in this physical time space reality called Earth, it's about HOW YOU FEEL. But for some reasons, some people sacrifice those feelings of theirs when it comes to buying, acquiring or even imagining having a particular brand of car, engine or transmission type, fun or boring type of cars. They always choose whatever other people feel about the brand or type of cars they really want or wanted and forgo theirs. In other words, other people's good feelings matter more than your own good feelings to you. I mean, because they feel cars that consume a little bit more fuel than others are not good for them, then you go with their feelings because their feelings are superior to yours? Because they don't feel good about manual transmissions in this era, then their feelings must be better even though just the thought of having that dream car with manual transmission feels exhilarating to you? Their feelings that Peugeot brand or Peugeot vehicles are not trendy in their area is superior to your good feelings about having a Particular Peugeot car and you must have to satisfy their feelings, even if it kills you emotionally? One thing I learnt early in life is that when you deprive yourself something you wanted so badly you could afford to have to satisfy another person, you will resent that person no matter how close he or she is to you, for taking your dream away, which is more pronounced in families, even though people try not to talk about it until in their old age. Its a sub-conscious thing, for the inner-self want what he wants.

Every Peugeot car I currently have and have had, at some point in the past, felt good to me and they later manifested at the right time, through path of least resistance. Each and every one of the lions felt bad to a lot of people, but it had nothing to do with me. I simply held unto my feelings about them and the rest was history. Even if I were to go back many years ago when I started having good feelings about these lions before I started having them, I wouldn't forgo those feelings for anyone, even for a family member. Just like my father was on that hospital bed, struggling to stay alive, the experience he had before he got there was all that belong to him and for him to process, if he could, no matter how my mother and siblings care for him. Every one is an individual and some point in your life, you may find yourself looking back at the choices you made and what they led to in your own life. Cars are just physical energies harnessed by men. So, it's not necessarily your sole purpose of existence or life (even though the professional life race drivers would disagree, which I agree with them), but until you don't follow your good feelings which keeps you on your path, you will just be banging around until you are done. It's going to happen someday, incase you still think it's not your portion. What makes you think going for that Peugeot car that makes you feel good is not a call in your path that can lead you to something greater on your path? How did you get where you are today? How did you meet great people in your life right now? You think they were not on your path and it was just a coincidence? How did you think I got to where I am today, if I had not followed or stick to my good feelings on Peugeot Vehicles, against all odds?

However, just because you are having a good feeling about a particular Peugeot vehicle, doesn't mean you should jump right ahead and purchase one or rob other people to buy one when you can't afford one yet. Always follow your path of least resistance. Having a good feeling about Peugeot 406 may lead you to have a Peugeot 508 instead. Many years ago, I started having good feelings seeing Peugeot 505 GTi and imagining myself owning one, but I ended up having a bigger version, greater than the GTi, a V6. Sometimes, your inner self prepares you for something bigger by making you feel good about something smaller until you release resistance for the bigger one to manifest. Of course, the 505 V6 would have created huge resistance in me if I had focused on it first, but the GTi was least resistance to me, since it was 4-cylinder until I overcame the fear of EFI systems and accepted the V6 that was on my path and have been the happiest monk I ever known. Harness the good feelings first and see where it leads. Ignore every other persons feelings about the things you want, if you don't want to end up a miserable man or wishing you had followed your path when you could, like those elderly security men were advising me.

I am very excited for owning my current 3 V6 Peugeot cars, has always been and will always be.

Drive with pride!

Ikenna351, Lion King - Monk.
Re: Utilize Ikenna351 Knowledge To Acquire A Brand New & Non-abused Used Peugeot Car by pounds12345: 11:45am On Jan 26, 2019
Ikenna351 Pls do you sale Engine (206 auto Iron filter) or contact of where to get a good one?

Ikenna351:
Conversation With Ikenna351 - Part 1.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=R56FbijSIgI

Ikenna351, Lion King.
Re: Utilize Ikenna351 Knowledge To Acquire A Brand New & Non-abused Used Peugeot Car by Kelebe007: 12:46am On Jan 27, 2019
Hello Ikenna, I have a 307 HDI , changed engine from dissel to petrol, with open brainbox, still the car doesn't raise. What more can I do pls?

(1) (Reply)

.. / Toks Toyota Corolla Le Available @1.650m / Reg 2009 Mercedes Benz ML350 for sale 2.9 Asking

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 84
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.