Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,590 members, 7,809,135 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 12:50 AM

Jumia Oversea Orders - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Jumia Oversea Orders (1742 Views)

FG Orders Cancellation Of ₦20 National Identification Number Retrieval Charge / Shop For Laptops , Tablets & Phones Oversea & Ship To Nigeria / FG Orders NCC To Reduce Costs Of Data In Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Jumia Oversea Orders by PhatBG(m): 12:40pm On Jan 02, 2018
I have been looking for a phone to buy.
And going throug Jumia, I have seen some phones with great specs at very affordable prices.
The problem is that most of them are shipped from overseas, therefore, there is no pay on delivery option on them.
I would want to know your experiences ordering products from overseas on the platform and paying prior to delivery because I have trust issues.
Re: Jumia Oversea Orders by bamac(m): 2:50pm On Jan 02, 2018
That is how all global items are on Jumia, you will pay before completion of order and delivery of such item is within 10-20days. You can contact me through call/Whatsapp on 08091180137 to be on a safer side as your money is involved. But note that return of item is hard when it will be shipped from abroad when it is not faulty or malfunctioning, you cannot ask for return on flimsy excuse like local item.

All i can guarantee you is safety of your fund and refund in case anything goes wrong before and within 7 days after delivery of your item if canceled, wrong delivery or malfunctioning item.

https://facebook.com/Jumia.bamisepeters
Re: Jumia Oversea Orders by Nobody: 8:48am On Jan 07, 2018
bamac:
That is how all global items are on Jumia, you will pay before completion of order and delivery of such item is within 10-20days. You can contact me through call/Whatsapp on 08091180137 to be on a safer side as your money is involved. But note that return of item is hard when it will be shipped from abroad when it is not faulty or malfunctioning, you cannot ask for return on flimsy excuse like local item.

All i can guarantee you is safety of your fund and refund in case anything goes wrong before and within 7 days after delivery of your item if canceled, wrong delivery or malfunctioning item.

https://facebook.com/Jumia.bamisepeters

THAT IS WHAT THEY CLAIM NOW THEY ARE USING BLACKFRIDAY AS EXCUSE. I ORDERED TWO ITEMS AND THEY WERE CANCELLED BY JUMIA THAT THEY ARE OUT OF STOCK I STARTED PURSUING FOR REFUND, THEY SENT REFUND VOUCHERS AND I INSISTED ON MY MONEY THEY NEVER refund ED AND I TWO WEEKS I NOW BOUGHT ONE OF THE ITEMS SOMEWHERE ELSE ONLY FOR THEM TO SEND THAT SAME ITEM. THE ITEMS WERE LOCAL BUT THEY REMOVED PAY ON DELIVERY OPTION. I COLLECTED THE SENT ITEM THOUGH I NEVER NEEDED IT BUT SINCE IT WAS ALREADY 3WEEKS WITHOUT REFUND I COLLECTED. AS I WRITE an order I made on the 24th of November 2017 that was cancelled has not been refunded. I have spent money to call customer care more than 6times and have given my details and up till now they are posting me. pls if any one here knows how jumia can refund my money for ORDER NUMBER 392719412 PLS HELP ME. I HAVE WRITTEN AND CONTACTED MANY PEOPLE BUT TILL NOW

2 Likes

Re: Jumia Oversea Orders by bamac(m): 4:43pm On Jan 07, 2018
priscaver:

THAT IS WHAT THEY CLAIM NOW THEY ARE USING BLACKFRIDAY AS EXCUSE. I ORDERED TWO ITEMS AND THEY WERE CANCELLED BY JUMIA THAT THEY ARE OUT OF STOCK I STARTED PURSUING FOR REFUND, THEY SENT REFUND VOUCHERS AND I INSISTED ON MY MONEY THEY NEVER refund ED AND I TWO WEEKS I NOW BOUGHT ONE OF THE ITEMS SOMEWHERE ELSE ONLY FOR THEM TO SEND THAT SAME ITEM. THE ITEMS WERE LOCAL BUT THEY REMOVED PAY ON DELIVERY OPTION. I COLLECTED THE SENT ITEM THOUGH I NEVER NEEDED IT BUT SINCE IT WAS ALREADY 3WEEKS WITHOUT REFUND I COLLECTED. AS I WRITE an order I made on the 24th of November 2017 that was cancelled has not been refunded. I have spent money to call customer care more than 6times and have given my details and up till now they are posting me. pls if any one here knows how jumia can refund my money for ORDER NUMBER 392719412 PLS HELP ME. I HAVE WRITTEN AND CONTACTED MANY PEOPLE BUT TILL NOW
i have answered you somewhere else you posted this
Re: Jumia Oversea Orders by bamac(m): 5:20pm On Jan 08, 2018
PhatBG:
I have been looking for a phone to buy.
And going throug Jumia, I have seen some phones with great specs at very affordable prices.
The problem is that most of them are shipped from overseas, therefore, there is no pay on delivery option on them.
I would want to know your experiences ordering products from overseas on the platform and paying prior to delivery because I have trust issues.
Well, let me tell you that there are many people who have trust issues, i don't usually blame them whenever i tell customers that your order requires payment before completion and they say they are no more interested. In fact, i receive such response on daily basis since i became jumia sales consultant, but i understand it is the kind of fraudulent environment we find ourselves that is causing such reaction. If you are still planning on ordering the phone just contact through my signature, your money is so safe with me.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

How To Unlock Iphone In Nigeria / Which Among These Is The Best Android Phone? / Facebook Explains The Cause Of Eight Hours Of Social Media Shutdown (read Detail

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.