Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,182 members, 7,807,593 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 03:54 PM

Fulani Herdsmen Attack Guma In Benue (Graphic Photos) - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Fulani Herdsmen Attack Guma In Benue (Graphic Photos) (35943 Views)

Fulani Herdsmen Attack A Market In Guma, Benue Kill 2 (Photos) / Fulani Herdsmen Attack Guma In Benue, Injure Many (Photos) / BREAKING: 10 Killed As Herdsmen Attack Guma In Benue (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Fulani Herdsmen Attack Guma In Benue (Graphic Photos) by zoba88: 1:18pm On Jan 02, 2018
According to the story shared by Ukan,Fulani herdsmen in their usual way today attacked Nongov Saghev at Tomotar Mbashiov in Guma LGA,Benue state.They brutalised many and burnt down houses.

See photos of the injured victims receiving treatment in hospital below

Source: http://www.trezzyhelm.com/2018/01/fulani-herdsmen-attack-guma-lga-in.html?m=1

2 Shares

Re: Fulani Herdsmen Attack Guma In Benue (Graphic Photos) by zoba88: 1:18pm On Jan 02, 2018

Re: Fulani Herdsmen Attack Guma In Benue (Graphic Photos) by zoba88: 1:19pm On Jan 02, 2018

Re: Fulani Herdsmen Attack Guma In Benue (Graphic Photos) by PenisCaP: 1:25pm On Jan 02, 2018
shocked
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Attack Guma In Benue (Graphic Photos) by Bambless1(m): 1:26pm On Jan 02, 2018
cool ****** And the useless dullard we voted for will not say anything about it, because they are his people and technically they are not criminals.

#QuickRecovery

46 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Fulani Herdsmen Attack Guma In Benue (Graphic Photos) by KwoiZabo(m): 1:28pm On Jan 02, 2018
The last time I checked, Buhari won in Benue state. The suffering of a people is inversely proportional to their ability to think. I just feel for the small boy that is suffering from the zombiezm of his father.

93 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Fulani Herdsmen Attack Guma In Benue (Graphic Photos) by 2cato: 1:32pm On Jan 02, 2018
Seriously speakin buhari need help by beating and pummeling sense into his head

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fulani Herdsmen Attack Guma In Benue (Graphic Photos) by Nobody: 1:37pm On Jan 02, 2018
angry

∆ And then one fool and Zombified entity will come and say that Buhari is not the problem of Nigeria. That I shouldn't blame Buhari maybe I would blame his father for the mishaps. Fools everywhere!!!

Buhari doesn't seem to be concerned about the attack of Herdsmen especially.

I wouldn't want to say bad words concerning the state of his son.

When his son had an accident he was sympathetic and aggressive about his overjoyous biker son. Blaming the security for not doing their work.

Now are these people including the children animals?

Buhari is an old goat and nonentity. Quote me any where!!!

This man should be gotten rid of.

104 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Fulani Herdsmen Attack Guma In Benue (Graphic Photos) by olureignforever: 1:38pm On Jan 02, 2018
God save our nation.

5 Likes

Re: Fulani Herdsmen Attack Guma In Benue (Graphic Photos) by frankyychiji(f): 1:39pm On Jan 02, 2018
OMG!! Why why why??

For how long would Buhari continue to keep silent over the murderous activities of his foot soldiers?

Even highway robbers take a break and rest for while, but these uncircumcised murderers have continued relentlessly to fill their stomach with human flesh and blood!

My sincere sympathy to the injured!
Liondeleo, you are the arrow-head of Benue indigenes on NL. I urge you to take heart bro but vote wisely in 2019.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fulani Herdsmen Attack Guma In Benue (Graphic Photos) by naijapips04: 1:43pm On Jan 02, 2018
Buhari condemned every condemnable and blamed every blamable but never found the voice to condemn Fulani herdsmen.

Fulani herdsmen have killed more people than boko haram and SARS combined but still buhari is yet to condemn them.

If you are still supporting this Fulani devil , then u need you head examined.

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fulani Herdsmen Attack Guma In Benue (Graphic Photos) by agbangam: 1:48pm On Jan 02, 2018
PMB needs to act fast or dis murderous animals would cost him his re-election come 2019. These guys have seriously acquired weapons from Libya, dey have no pity in dem, it is either PMB gives a marching order to army to attack these blood suckers or Nigerians will have to elect someone else to deal with dis evil.
This is bad, very bad.

1 Like

Re: Fulani Herdsmen Attack Guma In Benue (Graphic Photos) by AnodaIT(m): 1:52pm On Jan 02, 2018
According to Buhari, we just need to review the process of the attack, no need for restructuring

Even highway robbers between Benue and Jos are scare of the Fulani terrorists

1 Like

Re: Fulani Herdsmen Attack Guma In Benue (Graphic Photos) by SalamRushdie: 2:01pm On Jan 02, 2018
Benue should continue supoorting the dullard if they like

2 Likes

Re: Fulani Herdsmen Attack Guma In Benue (Graphic Photos) by bugidon(m): 2:05pm On Jan 02, 2018
Buhari cry
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Attack Guma In Benue (Graphic Photos) by yaki84: 2:16pm On Jan 02, 2018
i don't have any sympathy for people who voted for change just to spite gej. Change they needed, change they got.

Next tragic news pls

13 Likes

Re: Fulani Herdsmen Attack Guma In Benue (Graphic Photos) by gidgiddy: 3:09pm On Jan 02, 2018
According to tbis APC government:

Fulani herdsmen are just criminals

IPOB are terrorists

11 Likes

Re: Fulani Herdsmen Attack Guma In Benue (Graphic Photos) by zombieTRACKER: 3:57pm On Jan 02, 2018
gidgiddy:
Fulani hermen are just criminals

IPOB are terrorists
you are definitely right
benue people voted for Buhari
I think this is exactly how they should be rewarded

other states who are thinking of voting change in 2019.... should please not think twice about it

sai baba

9 Likes

Re: Fulani Herdsmen Attack Guma In Benue (Graphic Photos) by paschal47(m): 3:57pm On Jan 02, 2018
We really need divine intervention in this country.

But why don't they just divide this country so people can live in peace, how can Nigerians vote in people should don't care about us cry cry cry

Too bad I say too bad!

1 Like

Re: Fulani Herdsmen Attack Guma In Benue (Graphic Photos) by SmellingAnus(m): 3:57pm On Jan 02, 2018
Is Nigeria Cursed or what undecided
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Attack Guma In Benue (Graphic Photos) by 3html: 3:58pm On Jan 02, 2018
If it's Biafra everyone will start talking.... IPOB that has never ever killed, bomb anyone. A non violent group whose only weapon is their long mouth python dance was unleashed on them.
I believe those killed today once attacked the peaceful movement of IPOB.

Rest in peace to the dead

25 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fulani Herdsmen Attack Guma In Benue (Graphic Photos) by IamaNigerianGuy(m): 3:58pm On Jan 02, 2018
Buy weapons and fight back. FG will not help you

3 Likes

Re: Fulani Herdsmen Attack Guma In Benue (Graphic Photos) by Felixalex(m): 3:59pm On Jan 02, 2018
Nawa
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Attack Guma In Benue (Graphic Photos) by lordkush: 3:59pm On Jan 02, 2018
omenka and kyase come see una people.

buhari guys are killing them.
but all you 2 yap about is ipod.

soon we will see you 2 on nairaland. like these your people

5 Likes

Re: Fulani Herdsmen Attack Guma In Benue (Graphic Photos) by koolgee(m): 4:00pm On Jan 02, 2018
This is terrible
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Attack Guma In Benue (Graphic Photos) by eddieguru(m): 4:00pm On Jan 02, 2018
JESUS!!! i no fit shout and i no fit close my month...

Re: Fulani Herdsmen Attack Guma In Benue (Graphic Photos) by Abjay97(m): 4:00pm On Jan 02, 2018
Hmmm. Nigeria has been fully ushered to 2018.. another year of......
God will protect all of us.. In Jesus Name
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Attack Guma In Benue (Graphic Photos) by Nobody: 4:00pm On Jan 02, 2018
cry
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Attack Guma In Benue (Graphic Photos) by wristbangle: 4:01pm On Jan 02, 2018
PMB need to act really fast in Benue and other places facing these herdsmen massacre.

1 Like

Re: Fulani Herdsmen Attack Guma In Benue (Graphic Photos) by olamil34(m): 4:01pm On Jan 02, 2018
IPOB didn't kill or even touch any body see what they got.

Why cause this kid of pain on innocent people.

Get the best prices from different stores on quickfinda.com

6 Likes

Re: Fulani Herdsmen Attack Guma In Benue (Graphic Photos) by Nwodosis(m): 4:01pm On Jan 02, 2018
We all paying the price of the unity except the Fulanis
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Attack Guma In Benue (Graphic Photos) by dotuna3(m): 4:01pm On Jan 02, 2018
Jesus. Wtf am I seeing? Haa something must be done fast. Rip to d dead

Wait oo

Is that magot?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Lockdown: South Africans Clash With Police Over Food / Kenyan Man Burnt By His Wife For Cheating On Her (graphic Photos) / Robbers Arrested At First Bank In Bayelsa. Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.