Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,313 members, 7,780,761 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 09:25 PM

Fulani Herdsmen Attack Guma In Benue (Graphic Photos) - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Fulani Herdsmen Attack Guma In Benue (Graphic Photos) (35921 Views)

Fulani Herdsmen Attack A Market In Guma, Benue Kill 2 (Photos) / Fulani Herdsmen Attack Guma In Benue, Injure Many (Photos) / BREAKING: 10 Killed As Herdsmen Attack Guma In Benue (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fulani Herdsmen Attack Guma In Benue (Graphic Photos) by Earthquake1: 4:01pm On Jan 02, 2018
Buhari is sucking the blood of innocent Nigerians.
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Attack Guma In Benue (Graphic Photos) by Daviddson(m): 4:01pm On Jan 02, 2018
Sad
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Attack Guma In Benue (Graphic Photos) by agukayode(m): 4:01pm On Jan 02, 2018
dis country self

Re: Fulani Herdsmen Attack Guma In Benue (Graphic Photos) by temptnow: 4:01pm On Jan 02, 2018
Jesus Christ
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Attack Guma In Benue (Graphic Photos) by Felixalex(m): 4:02pm On Jan 02, 2018
Nawa o, their thirst for blood never gets satisfied!

Their leader @Aso Rock will not say anything about this but the relatives and friends of these victims will still go online to say they are wishing/praying for Yusuf Buhari with their 15mb.

1 Like

Re: Fulani Herdsmen Attack Guma In Benue (Graphic Photos) by 360command: 4:02pm On Jan 02, 2018
These guys have no new year resolution
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Attack Guma In Benue (Graphic Photos) by FTrebirth(m): 4:03pm On Jan 02, 2018
they're mere criminals.

ipob are actually the real terrorists.
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Attack Guma In Benue (Graphic Photos) by aminu790(m): 4:03pm On Jan 02, 2018
News that FFK, Fayose,Omokri and Wike will never twist..
None of their newspaper will publish this either just because their thugs commit the crime against the humanity..
The barbaric killing by allegedly Cultists in Omoku church in rivers state at New
year entrance,over 21 innocent peoples
were reported killed and many sustained
injuries,
Omoku,,Onelga in Rivers state on early morning yesterday in pain and mourn of their peoples killed by their futurless youth..
Do you see them crying over this? PDP will make it secrete..There is nothing like Fulani Hardsmen...
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Attack Guma In Benue (Graphic Photos) by mindtricks: 4:04pm On Jan 02, 2018
Don't expect anything meaningful from this government. Long given up on them.
The ease, and frequent re-occurence of all these wanton killings under this hypocritical regime is more of a choice than a mere incidence.
Let president Buhari and co watch and keep mute, afterall silence is golden.
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Attack Guma In Benue (Graphic Photos) by morereb10: 4:05pm On Jan 02, 2018
omo see wahala oooo
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Attack Guma In Benue (Graphic Photos) by Adams011(m): 4:06pm On Jan 02, 2018
2cato:
if you know buhari is working to provide security against fulani heads men click like
if not click share
You no get brain
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Attack Guma In Benue (Graphic Photos) by masseratti: 4:06pm On Jan 02, 2018
KwoiZabo:
The last time I checked, Buhari won in Benue state. The suffering of a people is inversely proportional to their ability to think. I just feel for the small boy that is suffering from the zombiezm of his father.
the last time I checked Fulani herdsmen preceded Buhari administration and the Fulani herdsmen are attacking non APC states too,Buhari has failed just the way Gej failed so get over it and get ready for 2019,if Atiku wins am relocating to Ghana
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Attack Guma In Benue (Graphic Photos) by Nobody: 4:06pm On Jan 02, 2018
You will never see sarki and his fellow BMC members in thread like this

2 Likes

Re: Fulani Herdsmen Attack Guma In Benue (Graphic Photos) by potterdon: 4:06pm On Jan 02, 2018
Sai Baba he is truly wonderful and able don't worry the dead would be given appointments they r very fortunate in lia Muhammad voice. cool
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Attack Guma In Benue (Graphic Photos) by frank202012: 4:06pm On Jan 02, 2018
o will vote said baba come 2019 as a payback to the mad men that voted him in 2015
together we must chop this pepper......

ndi ara
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Attack Guma In Benue (Graphic Photos) by Nackzy: 4:09pm On Jan 02, 2018
May all those who voted Buhari into power suffer this Same fate, his BMCs and their Family members...they shall know no Peace... The last time i checked he was busy searching for doctors that will treat yusuf... The funny thing is Buhari doesn't care about any of you.... Dead people walking

Re: Fulani Herdsmen Attack Guma In Benue (Graphic Photos) by fuckpro: 4:09pm On Jan 02, 2018
frankyychiji:
OMG!! Why why why??

For how long would Buhari continue to keep silent over the murderous activities of his foot soldiers?

Even highway robbers take a break and rest for while, but these uncircumcised murderers have continued relentlessly to fill their stomach with human flesh and blood!

My sincere sympathy to the injured!
Liondeleo, you are the arrow-head of Benue indigenes on NL. I urge you to take heart bro but vote wisely in 2019.
...just repeat after me 'There is no god but Allah and Mohammed is his messenger' next take a step to your local mosque to learn more and lastly become a faithful
...you are now a new creature all things have become new...or else hmmmm
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Attack Guma In Benue (Graphic Photos) by Nobody: 4:10pm On Jan 02, 2018
Where are all those who come here to take side??..... where is Sarrki, donbenie, Brugo, ajepako, madridguy? Why are you guys now quiet? I can't wait to read your comments undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided

This is not about a President but Nigerians' inhumanity to our Nigerians and you dare keep quiet? angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Attack Guma In Benue (Graphic Photos) by Xano(m): 4:10pm On Jan 02, 2018
If a community is attacked, there should not be mercy. Neighbouring communities should form vigilante groups and protect their families.

There should not be mercy.

Defend your fathers, mothers, brothers and sisters; defend your lineage and properties by all means necessary.

These evil beings do not deserve mercy
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Attack Guma In Benue (Graphic Photos) by gurunlocker: 4:12pm On Jan 02, 2018
When will Dragon dance on Fulani terrorists? The President did not even mention his Fulani terrorist brothers in his New Year speech, yet he is talking about Boko Haram. What's the difference between them now?
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Attack Guma In Benue (Graphic Photos) by EmekaBlue(m): 4:13pm On Jan 02, 2018
see as dem matchette that woman face..If i call nigeria zoo now dem go ban me

Evil forest
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Attack Guma In Benue (Graphic Photos) by BruncleZuma: 4:13pm On Jan 02, 2018
aminu790:
News that FFK, Fayose,Omokri and Wike will never twist..
None of their newspaper will publish this either just because their thugs commit the crime against the humanity..
The barbaric killing by allegedly Cultists in Omoku church in rivers state at New
year entrance,over 21 innocent peoples
were reported killed and many sustained
injuries,
Omoku,,Onelga in Rivers state on early morning yesterday in pain and mourn of their peoples killed by their futurless youth..
Do you see them crying over this? PDP will make it secrete..There is nothing like Fulani Hardsmen...

You're suffering from Whataboutism...and it's a debilitating brain disease better seek help.
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Attack Guma In Benue (Graphic Photos) by mindtricks: 4:15pm On Jan 02, 2018
masseratti:
the last time I checked Fulani herdsmen preceded Buhari administration and the Fulani herdsmen are attacking non APC states too,Buhari has failed just the way Gej failed so get over it and get ready for 2019,if Atiku wins am relocating to Ghana

True at the bolded. This recurring bloodshed continuing under Buhari's watchful eyes is a test of his abilities which he fails by choice.
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Attack Guma In Benue (Graphic Photos) by ajepako(f): 4:15pm On Jan 02, 2018
TrueSenator:
Where are all those who come here to take side??..... where is Sarrki, donbenie, Brugo, ajepako, madridguy? Why are you guys now quiet? I can't wait to read your comments undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided

This is not about a President but Nigerians' inhumanity to our Nigerians and you dare keep quiet? angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry

Sometimes when l don't comment, it means man's inhumanity to fellow humans render me mute...

I can't, for the life of me imagine such wanton killing over land and space when we are bestowed with abundance of both

And for the record, l don't take side
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Attack Guma In Benue (Graphic Photos) by Pascal181: 4:16pm On Jan 02, 2018
And this brainless herder in Aso could not even mention it in his so called new year message
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Attack Guma In Benue (Graphic Photos) by aminu790(m): 4:17pm On Jan 02, 2018
BruncleZuma:

You're suffering from Whataboutism...and it's a debilitating brain disease better seek help.
Oga how do you come to this conclusion?
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Attack Guma In Benue (Graphic Photos) by damoobaba: 4:18pm On Jan 02, 2018
Bishop Oyedepo warned about this man b4 2015 elections bt nobody listened instead y'all called him different names.After d elections,He said "we will open d gates of hell on everybody that refused to vote for peace".Una never see anything,enjoy ur CHANGE.
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Attack Guma In Benue (Graphic Photos) by Ibegtodiffer: 4:18pm On Jan 02, 2018
If you carefully listened to the president's speech he mentioned insecurity, Insurgency, Boko Haram, Niger Delta militants, etc. He never mentioned Fulani herdsmen. Pls, don't tell me it's under insurgency bcoz, BH, NDM, IPOD are all part of 'insecurity'. Nigerians must be ready come 2019. We're all in a battle that we don't understand, yet, we underate. It's not about Buhari, it's about the effrontery of those who believe they are immune to being punished for illegalities as long as he's president. #myonekobo

3 Likes

Re: Fulani Herdsmen Attack Guma In Benue (Graphic Photos) by BruncleZuma: 4:18pm On Jan 02, 2018
aminu790:
Oga how do you come to this conclusion?

Google it, both you and the American jaki that declared Jerusalem the capital of isreal seem to be suffering from it.

1 Like

Re: Fulani Herdsmen Attack Guma In Benue (Graphic Photos) by Nobody: 4:20pm On Jan 02, 2018
Thanks for your sincere comments.....we may be different in opinions and choice; but things like this kind of menace should unite us as a voice against it LOUDLY. undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided

ajepako:

Sometimes when l don't comment, it means man's inhumanity to fellow humans render me mute...

I can't, for the life of me imagine such wanton killing over land and space when we are bestowed with abundance of both

And for the record, l don't take side
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Attack Guma In Benue (Graphic Photos) by omophuneh9(m): 4:20pm On Jan 02, 2018
TrueSenator:

Jokes aside, these persons should report to duty....I was begining to think that I missed their comment.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

75-year-old Farmer Rapes Girl With Autism In Ogun (photo) / Lockdown: South Africans Clash With Police Over Food / Eunice Omaye Odoba Stabbed To Death In Otukpo (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.