Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,635 members, 7,801,834 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 01:19 AM

Childish Ways Most Guys Behave That Has Got To Stop - Romance (28) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Childish Ways Most Guys Behave That Has Got To Stop (74350 Views)

Why Are Most Guys Scared Of Marrying Owerri Girls (picture)? / Why Most Guys Pick Up On 'hints' And 'green Light' But Will Not Act / Reply To : Childish Ways Most Guys Behave That Has Got To Stop (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (25) (26) (27) (28) (29) (30) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Childish Ways Most Guys Behave That Has Got To Stop by FTrebirth(m): 5:57pm On Jan 03, 2018
zicoraads:

Place make sense nau grin I wander though. Na why I dey still fall for this kind zanga once in a while be that.

na fun thread be dat.

we have the trolls, the preachers, the pussy and drinks addicts, esteemed hooks, the high spenders, the low spenders. in fact, na complete house. grin
Re: Childish Ways Most Guys Behave That Has Got To Stop by CyberGypsy(m): 5:57pm On Jan 03, 2018
makydebbie:
Oh its okay.

I'm sorry for my harsh words too.
wow she knows how to apologise
Re: Childish Ways Most Guys Behave That Has Got To Stop by FTrebirth(m): 5:58pm On Jan 03, 2018
zicoraads:

Your DP, no be madam wey been contest for Miss NL be that? I don forget her moniker sef

mimzy.y. na she...your eyes sharp. wink
Re: Childish Ways Most Guys Behave That Has Got To Stop by zicoraads: 5:58pm On Jan 03, 2018
FTrebirth:

mimzy.y. na she...your eyes sharp. wink
Yea, na the name escape me. Correct guy wink
Re: Childish Ways Most Guys Behave That Has Got To Stop by lezz(m): 5:58pm On Jan 03, 2018
FTrebirth:

hahaha!

on the 31st, i drove to e74, got myself high and came back home on okada. it was the barman that called to remind me i parked my kabu kabu near the bar. grin

well, you're right...even in acquaintances and casual friendships romantic feelings can creep in without will or conscious control. haba! we're all humans na. my objection is with the generalization. if i take myself for instance, i don't think i've ever imagined myself fûcking any of my fat female friends. in fact, all fat girls are safe with me.

shiooor!
grin grin grin, what a way to sign off 2017!

I remember E74, perfect spot for booze, bro...,you owe that barman a carton of his favourite swizzle with his kind of broad.
Re: Childish Ways Most Guys Behave That Has Got To Stop by lezz(m): 6:00pm On Jan 03, 2018
BurningBlade:
can't believe I chuckled while reading that. Ftrebirth, how did you recover from that?... grin
Joe Baba! It wasn't hard to guess nah... I looked for him on the 31st and couldn't find him, so I knew he was in the company of alcohol grin
Re: Childish Ways Most Guys Behave That Has Got To Stop by FTrebirth(m): 6:00pm On Jan 03, 2018
zicoraads:

Yea, na the name escape me. Correct guy wink

but we no dey that level o! shocked na platonic abi what's the name again...naim we dey o! grin
Re: Childish Ways Most Guys Behave That Has Got To Stop by lezz(m): 6:01pm On Jan 03, 2018
FTrebirth:

but we no dey that level o! shocked na platonic abi what's the name again...naim we dey o! grin
Yes, platonic...thank God she isn't fat. grin
Re: Childish Ways Most Guys Behave That Has Got To Stop by FTrebirth(m): 6:02pm On Jan 03, 2018
lezz:
grin grin grin, what a way to sign off 2017!

I remember E74, perfect spot for booze, bro...,you owe that barman carton of his favourite swizzle with his kind of broad.

he's a correct guy. i don know am for long. we were together on monday at my place downing some liquor and eating goat meat.
Re: Childish Ways Most Guys Behave That Has Got To Stop by zicoraads: 6:06pm On Jan 03, 2018
FTrebirth:

Shey dem don talk for this thread say dat kind thing no possible grin

Read thru the thread and act accordingly tongue
Re: Childish Ways Most Guys Behave That Has Got To Stop by FTrebirth(m): 6:06pm On Jan 03, 2018
lezz:
Yes, platonic...thank God she isn't fat. grin

mimzy.y is tempting. that's why i prefer meeting her in the open.

the devil is a liar! angry
Re: Childish Ways Most Guys Behave That Has Got To Stop by FTrebirth(m): 6:08pm On Jan 03, 2018
zicoraads:

Shey dem don talk for this thread say dat kind thing no possible grin

Read thru the thread and act accordingly tongue

that's why i dey disagree vehemently. it's very very very possible jare. cheesy
Re: Childish Ways Most Guys Behave That Has Got To Stop by zicoraads: 6:19pm On Jan 03, 2018
FTrebirth:

that's why i dey disagree vehemently. it's very very very possible jare. cheesy
No mind some of these ones wey dey talk. As of now, I get some kind friends wey dey crash for my house, same bed with me sef. I never ever reason straff with them. As in, it wee even damage the friendship sef. And its a friendship I admire a lot.
Re: Childish Ways Most Guys Behave That Has Got To Stop by lezz(m): 6:20pm On Jan 03, 2018
FTrebirth:

mimzy.y is tempting. that's why i prefer meeting her in the open.

the devil is a liar! angry
grin grin grin grin grin grin I swear those curves will make a man's dick turn renegade like a badly trained soldier.
Re: Childish Ways Most Guys Behave That Has Got To Stop by sirBLUNT: 6:23pm On Jan 03, 2018
mhisbliss:
lol yea it made me sort of a tomboy, thanks for understanding
you're welcome and some say am asslicking because i agree with you...but to what end actually?why should i disagree with what is obvious..why should i disagree when i have no prove or enough reasons to prove the op wrong...i dont seems to get it, so if i agree with a girl am asslicking if i disagree with her i'm a real man,how dumb does it sound? i only share my view and i dont expect any discerning mind to judge or call me names base on his/her cognitive dissonance!
am still appauled by some guys level of reasoning and understanding!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Childish Ways Most Guys Behave That Has Got To Stop by FTrebirth(m): 6:41pm On Jan 03, 2018
zicoraads:

No mind some of these ones wey dey talk. As of now, I get some kind friends wey dey crash for my house, same bed with me sef. I never ever reason straff with them. As in, it wee even damage the friendship sef. And its a friendship I admire a lot.

na the average nigerian girl mindset be dat. when a guy approaches her na "he wants to fûck" be the first thing wey her mind go register. they don't believe you can be just friends without any benefits.

reminds me when i met an old classmate last year at the ikeja swimming pool. she came with her boyfriend, and because she was wearing bikini she assumed i was lusting at her. come see as the babe frown face like shït wey fowl scatter. and i no even remember her name again because e don tay. na until i mention the school and the set she begin pick interest. even though i had a dangerous motive, would i be too stupid to "toast" a girl in the presence of her boyfriend? grin these girls no dey reason some times.

anyway, i no too blame them. some guys sabi fall hands sha.

1 Like

Re: Childish Ways Most Guys Behave That Has Got To Stop by FTrebirth(m): 6:44pm On Jan 03, 2018
lezz:
grin grin grin grin grin grin I swear those curves will make a man's dick turn renegade like a badly trained soldier.

i have said it before that you can't date a nairalander. the way you flirt explicitly with different girls at the same time can be heart-damaging. grin grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Childish Ways Most Guys Behave That Has Got To Stop by BurningBlade: 6:46pm On Jan 03, 2018
FTrebirth:

that one happened on the 26th night. still haven't recovered fully from it.
Wow. That stuff is strong, especially for 1st timers. But don't worry, you'll overcome it. Lol.

lezz:
Joe Baba! It wasn't hard to guess nah... I looked for him on the 31st and couldn't find him, so I knew he was in the company of alcohol grin
LOL.

Will be making friends with alcohol later this evening. It's Arsenal Vs Chelsea. grin
Re: Childish Ways Most Guys Behave That Has Got To Stop by lezz(m): 6:50pm On Jan 03, 2018
FTrebirth:

i have said it before that you can't date a nairalander. the way you flirt explicitly with different girls at the same time can be heart-damaging. grin grin
bro, every Nairaland girl knows of my sexual rascality and love for women.

I have promised them hair-raising fun, quicker breath and heart-stopping excitement. I have delivered.

What I cannot promise them is exclusivity! But again I can love them far better than the one who loves them singularly.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Childish Ways Most Guys Behave That Has Got To Stop by Tozara(m): 6:51pm On Jan 03, 2018
makydebbie:
Oh okay, I missed it.

There are platonic friendship between the opposite sex but please it isn't common. And with all these talk, I've to make something clear. We're not talking about normal hello hy, what's up and bye friendship. We're talking of when two individuals get really close. Like when a guy or a lady has been best friendzoned.

Your second paragraph, you're right. You cannot say because I don't love this lady, I cannot be her friend. Maybe Lola didn't make her statement clear, I believe if you get to know your friend to an extent, like to a very high extent where you guys don't hide anything from each other and you classify yourselves as friends, then feelings will surely crop up. It may not be from you, it could be from the lady. It's possible to keep females as close friends, your definition of close may even defer from mine sha. But when they get too close, something do happen. It just depends on the degree of closeness.

As for best friend, I still take my stand.
Yeah, that's why I said friendship comes in different degrees. The problem is language---a lack of precise definition of the concept we're discussing, without any ambiguity.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Childish Ways Most Guys Behave That Has Got To Stop by lezz(m): 6:51pm On Jan 03, 2018
BurningBlade:
Wow. That stuff is strong, especially for 1st timers. But don't worry, you'll overcome it. Lol.

LOL.

Will be making friends with alcohol later this evening. It's Arsenal Vs Chelsea. grin
wish Chelsea to be thoroughly schlonged tonight.

Be heading to Enugu later this week...and may touch your end if work permits.
Re: Childish Ways Most Guys Behave That Has Got To Stop by zicoraads: 6:52pm On Jan 03, 2018
FTrebirth:

na the average nigerian girl mindset be dat. when a guy approaches her na "he wants to fûck" be the first thing wey her mind go register. they don't believe you can be just friends without any benefits.

reminds me when i met an old classmate last year at the ikeja swimming pool. she came with her boyfriend, and because she was wearing bikini she assumed i was lusting at her. come see as the babe frown face like shït wey fowl scatter. and i no even remember her name again because e don tay. na until i mention the school and the set she begin pick interest. even though i had a dangerous motive, would i be too stupid to "toast" a girl in the presence of her boyfriend? grin these girls no dey reason some times.

anyway, i no too blame them. some guys sabi fall hands sha.
Na so nau. I always say it, if na fúck I want, I go tell you sharp sharp. I no get time. If na rship, you we still know. If na friendship or business matter, you go still know.

Na why I been dey para sef. Some guys would have been more apt. But toh, we go take am as we see am

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Childish Ways Most Guys Behave That Has Got To Stop by FTrebirth(m): 6:54pm On Jan 03, 2018
lezz:

I have promised them hair-raising fun, quicker breath and heart-stopping excitement. I have delivered.

What I cannot promise them is exclusivity! But again I can love them far better than the one who loves them singularly.

grin grin

God help you.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Childish Ways Most Guys Behave That Has Got To Stop by zicoraads: 6:54pm On Jan 03, 2018
lezz:

Bros, you na legend in these parts nau grin

Your remind me so much of my friend, Patrick. We were classmates in the University. Dude was a legend in Uniabuja. His women skills were, wow!
Re: Childish Ways Most Guys Behave That Has Got To Stop by Sugar97(f): 6:58pm On Jan 03, 2018
BiafraBushBoy:

That's my baieby. I will hit you up later okay?

Okay... smiley smiley
Re: Childish Ways Most Guys Behave That Has Got To Stop by lezz(m): 7:16pm On Jan 03, 2018
zicoraads:

Bros, you na legend in these parts nau grin

Your remind me so much of my friend, Patrick. We were classmates in the University. Dude was a legend in Uniabuja. His women skills were, wow!
bros, I done retire grin so many yellow-bellied, cowardly ass-kissers who use alternates to troll a baller for just wetting these chicks' panties online.
Re: Childish Ways Most Guys Behave That Has Got To Stop by makydebbie(f): 7:22pm On Jan 03, 2018
Tozara:
Yeah, that's why I said friendship comes in different degrees. The problem is language---a lack of precise definition of the concept we're discussing, without any ambiguity.
Okay, we're on the same page then.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Childish Ways Most Guys Behave That Has Got To Stop by BurningBlade: 7:32pm On Jan 03, 2018
lezz:
wish Chelsea to be thoroughly schlonged tonight.

Be heading to Enugu later this week... and may touch your end if work permits.
Aye.

1 Like

Re: Childish Ways Most Guys Behave That Has Got To Stop by Tozara(m): 7:32pm On Jan 03, 2018
makydebbie:
Okay, we're on the same page then.
Yeah. I hope you had a great day.
Re: Childish Ways Most Guys Behave That Has Got To Stop by makydebbie(f): 7:40pm On Jan 03, 2018
Tozara:
Yeah. I hope you had a great day.
Yea abit stressful but okay, you?
Re: Childish Ways Most Guys Behave That Has Got To Stop by edimolu(m): 7:43pm On Jan 03, 2018
makydebbie:
Sorry guys but lemme butt in.

When I created a thread concerning this topic you all are currently arguing about, most of the guys agreed with me. We were on the same page nau, what happened? Why did you leave my page without telling me?! angry

https://www.nairaland.com/4025368/friendship-opposite-sex
Help yourself.

Tozara and edimolu, even in my writeup, I said, there will be some extremely rare occasions when the guy wouldn't even like us (the ladies) but then, being 80% emotional, we would start getting emotionally attached to the guys and we would start catching feelings.

Now it's left to the guy to see it as an opportunity to leave the friend zone or remain there. It's very very rare to see a guy and a girl being 100% platonic. Unless, the guy is gay, they're not compatible, both are not physically attracted to eachother or one is married and lastly, they're both in a relationship which isn't even an excuse because when you get close to an extent, you'll start catching feelings, one of you. You may not necessarily agree with my writeup tho, because I spoke exclusively about male besties.

Fixed that!

Am glad our thoughts are aligned wink
Re: Childish Ways Most Guys Behave That Has Got To Stop by Daeylar(f): 7:46pm On Jan 03, 2018
makydebbie:
When I'm not vegetable Bailey. grin
Give Bayley new year break na LMAO grin grin grin grin grin,
this is different year grin angry we cannor be behind this year angry you must watch and post in our thread angry grin grin

I agree with you at bold, I feel the friendship must have gotten to a different level before you can start having feelings and not casual friendship. My own is, I'm against the best friend movement. angry

Well since that's your own opinion I don't mind.

(1) (2) (3) ... (25) (26) (27) (28) (29) (30) (Reply)

Please Help! My Brother Is Sleeping With His Daughter / Lady Advises Men To Stop Performing MouthAction On Women (video) / Nigerian Man And His American Bride Wed With Tricycle In Yola, Adamawa (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 64
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.