Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,167 members, 7,807,540 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 03:00 PM

Please Help Me Confirm If i Will Be Scammed? - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Please Help Me Confirm If i Will Be Scammed? (669 Views)

Nigerians Went To The Chinese Supermarket In Abuja To Confirm / Nairalanders Help! Who Has Heard Of QNET Business? Help Me Confirm It / Is There Any Need To Confirm Cash After ATM Dispensary? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Please Help Me Confirm If i Will Be Scammed? by simongonner: 2:07pm On Jan 02, 2018
am suppose to receive a phone via courier service.. the goods have arrived..but I was told to pay 10,000 naira.. this is the phone number 08135611336( Mr Paul) ? please can someone help me to go about it?
Re: Please Help Me Confirm If i Will Be Scammed? by DuBLINGreenb(m): 2:09pm On Jan 02, 2018
You are about to be scammed

Who is Mr, Paul and who are you paying to?
Which kain Chidi O. is that? If you are paying at all it would be to the courier that is EMS, DHL, Nipost etc and you will pay after you have seen the phone and identified it.
Re: Please Help Me Confirm If i Will Be Scammed? by simongonner: 2:30pm On Jan 02, 2018
DuBLINGreenb:
You are about to be scammed

Who is Mr, Paul and who are you paying to?
Mr Paul is the agent. am to pay to David O. chidi. access bank
Re: Please Help Me Confirm If i Will Be Scammed? by emmanuelpopson(m): 2:31pm On Jan 02, 2018
is it a local order or international?? which courier company is mking the delivery??where is the phone purchased from? are u given a tracking number to track your shipment? all these needs to be asked and answers gotten... if you are told to pay before anything is done.. Oga run and be gone.. they are scammers.....
Re: Please Help Me Confirm If i Will Be Scammed? by simongonner: 2:42pm On Jan 02, 2018
emmanuelpopson:
is it a local order or international?? which courier company is mking the delivery??where is the phone purchased from? are u given a tracking number to track your shipment? all these needs to be asked and answers gotten... if you are told to pay before anything is done.. Oga run and be gone.. they are scammers.....
international order? courier express. USA. I was given a tracking number..
Re: Please Help Me Confirm If i Will Be Scammed? by free2ryhme: 2:54pm On Jan 02, 2018
simongonner:
am suppose to receive a phone via courier service.. the goods have arrived..but I was told to pay 10,000 naira.. this is the phone number 08135611336( Mr Paul) ? please can someone help me to go about it?

Report to EFCC
Re: Please Help Me Confirm If i Will Be Scammed? by dominique(f): 2:59pm On Jan 02, 2018
Obvious scam. If a person is sending anything to you, he pays for the courier service not you.

1 Like

Re: Please Help Me Confirm If i Will Be Scammed? by emmanuelpopson(m): 2:59pm On Jan 02, 2018
simongonner:
international order? courier express. USA. I was given a tracking number..

has the phone arrived? if yes,which courier company is it delivered to? we have DHL FedEx, EMS...they should tell u to come to their office and you will pay to the Bank, with any of your international passport,national ID, driver license to receive the consignment.. if any of this is done..they are scam..
NB..you are to go to their office and you will be given a company account number and not a random account number..
Re: Please Help Me Confirm If i Will Be Scammed? by simongonner: 4:29pm On Jan 02, 2018
emmanuelpopson:

has the phone arrived? if yes,which courier company is it delivered to? we have DHL FedEx, EMS...they should tell u to come to their office and you will pay to the Bank, with any of your international passport,national ID, driver license to receive the consignment.. if any of this is done..they are scam..
NB..you are to go to their office and you will be given a company account number and not a random account number..
thanks a lot sir
Re: Please Help Me Confirm If i Will Be Scammed? by simongonner: 4:30pm On Jan 02, 2018
thank you all.. its a scam

(1) (Reply)

Postcode Lottery Green Challenge / Naija Business Mogul Wins Law Suit Against Etihad Airways (#jideoforvsetihadair) / IT Student Wanted

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.