Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,020 members, 7,806,997 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 08:20 AM

La Luna Sangre January 2 2018 - TV/Movies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / La Luna Sangre January 2 2018 (396 Views)

Deadpool 2 2018 Movie 480p MKV MP4 HD Online / "I Would Go Nude For N45million" - Big Brother Naija 2018 Prospective Housemate / Big Brother Naija 2018 Audition Overcrowded. Lady's Wig Yanked Off (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

La Luna Sangre January 2 2018 by kinzaa123: 2:56pm On Jan 02, 2018
The Episode starts with Veer checking the quality of food grains in hospital kitchen. He asks chef what is all this. Chef says even I complained about this and I was told that it is cheap and affordable. Veer asks Garg to take pic. Garg takes pics and emails to him. Veer shares his plan with Garg and says in few hours Sanchi will be out of the La Luna Sangre January 2 2018
hospital soon. Sanchi is taking bath in the hospital washroom and thinks Veer closed the water tap. She shouts calling Veer. Veer comes there and hears her shouting his name. He gets emotional. Sanchi also gets emotional. They reminisces the moments. Veer gets teary eyes. He wipes the tears. Sanchi comes out and wipes her tears. Bewajah song plays….

(1) (Reply)

#bbnaija: Alex Urges Tobi To Talk To Cee-c But He Refused / Bbnaija: Teddy A Displays Nina’s Pants Nigerians React {VIDEO} / #bbnaija: Payporte CEO Speaks On Sex In The Big Brother House

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.