Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,934 members, 7,806,704 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 09:18 PM

Need Help On Sweating Hands And Legs - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Need Help On Sweating Hands And Legs (622 Views)

What Causes Sweating And Body Odour. / Sweating On The Palms, How Do I Stop it? / Baby With 4 Hands And 3 Legs Born In Zaria, Kaduna (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Need Help On Sweating Hands And Legs by adeabimbola700(m): 5:29pm On Jan 02, 2018
Hello nairalanders...

please what can some use to stop sweating hands and legs... this have been happening to me for a while now and it's very Embarrassing.....
Re: Need Help On Sweating Hands And Legs by delishpot: 5:32pm On Jan 02, 2018
World people with wahala sha, what is embarrassing about it? If you are not comfortable with it because it affects your life personally all well and good but why should what people think of you embarrassing you? When no be say you release s€xtape online? Anyhow Sha, it will go away on its own with time. I had the same issue in my teenage years.
Re: Need Help On Sweating Hands And Legs by uboma(m): 5:35pm On Jan 02, 2018
delishpot:
World people with wahala sha, what is embarrassing about it? If you are not comfortable with it because it affects your life personally all well and good but why should what people think of you embarrassing you? When no be say you release s€xtape online? Anyhow Sha, it will go away on its own with time. I had the same issue in my teenage years.

You are not in his shoes and may never be.

Don't criticize him for expressing how the shoes pinches him....

2 Likes

Re: Need Help On Sweating Hands And Legs by delishpot: 5:42pm On Jan 02, 2018
uboma:

You are not in his shoes and may never be.

Don't criticize him for expressing his feelings....

That is why I am encouraging him to ignore world people with their wahala and told him to not fret cos it will clear up with time. He should only worry if it affects his daily life ie je can't write without having sweat all over his paper, he can't hold money without getting it all soaked up, his hands pours water like rain when he raises it up etc grin . He should ignore people and their yeye jest. Even Chidinma cucumber moved on with her life so he should not let sweaty palms and hands give him sleepless nights of embarrassment.
Re: Need Help On Sweating Hands And Legs by uboma(m): 5:46pm On Jan 02, 2018
adeabimbola700:
Hello nairalanders...

please what can some use to stop sweating hands and legs... this have been happening to me for a while now and it's very Embarrassing.....

I can relate with you because I experience same.

And yes, it can be embarrassing when our palms are soaked with sweat.

During examination, I have to place my handkerchief on my answer sheet to minimise the amount of sweat dropping on it from my palms.

It is also embarrassing when friends and acquaintances extend their hands to me for a handshake. Most times I have to dry my palms with my handkerchief before accepting the handshake. Some persons misread this action....

However I have noticed that the rate at which I sweat on my palms and feet have greatly reduced as I grow older. In your own case, it may also reduce with time.

I have over a dozen socks. I change socks everyday and wash after each use to prevent them from smelling.

I have come to accept this as part of me and I live with it.

The earlier you do, the better for you.

All the best.

1 Like

Re: Need Help On Sweating Hands And Legs by adeabimbola700(m): 10:10pm On Jan 02, 2018
uboma:

During examination, I have to place my handkerchief on my answer sheet to minimise the amount of sweat dropping on it from my palms.

It is also embarrassing when friends and acquaintances extend their hands to me for a handshake. Most times I have to dry my palms with my handkerchief before accepting the handshake. Some persons misread this action....

However I have noticed that the rate at which I sweat on my palms and feet have greatly reduced as I grow older. In your own case, it may also reduce with time.

I have over a dozen socks. I change socks everyday and wash after each use to prevent them from smelling.

All the best.

God bless you.... it get to a point in church that when pastor order us to hold the person next to us for prayer I always ignore anybody due to this sweaty hands.....
Re: Need Help On Sweating Hands And Legs by chaarly(m): 9:06am On Jan 03, 2018
1) STOP taking too much salt, say NO to sugar and sugar elements (coke, fanta and co.
2) Exercise to remove the ones already in your system, and don't stop exercising
3) Drink warm water
4) Eat fruits
5) use a cream that suits your skin type
Re: Need Help On Sweating Hands And Legs by dahgifted(m): 3:42pm On Sep 24, 2018
adeabimbola700:
Hello nairalanders...

I can relate to that also am just sadden cause am the only one in family that has sweaty palms and feet my social life is a mess my palm sandals are always slippery looking for a permanent cure to this ish
Re: Need Help On Sweating Hands And Legs by dahgifted(m): 3:44pm On Sep 24, 2018
uboma:

All the best.
mine grow worse as I grow older
how do u cope while putting on palm sandals?

(1) (Reply)

Veet Hair Removal Creams / Top 10 Best Workout Apps For Android / The Patient Show - Health Worker's Strike Unbearable

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.