Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,147,768 members, 7,798,562 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 April 2024 at 05:55 AM

Isreal Orders Africans To Leave Or Face Imprisonment - Travel (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Isreal Orders Africans To Leave Or Face Imprisonment (69177 Views)

Is It Not Time For Africans To Stop Going To Arab Countries(photos) / US Says International Students On Visas Must Leave Or Face Deportation If,, / Israel Orders Nigerians, Other African Migrants To Leave Or Face Imprisonment (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Isreal Orders Africans To Leave Or Face Imprisonment by Odingo1: 9:31pm On Jan 02, 2018
[/b]Israel is right in sending illegal immigrants back to their country[b], those shouting Ipob are use to lawlessness in Nigeria and they think that all country must be the same with Nigeria where criminals cross Nigerian border without any problem.

3 Likes

Re: Isreal Orders Africans To Leave Or Face Imprisonment by Nobody: 9:31pm On Jan 02, 2018
If only Buhari had voted with the US on the Jerusalem thing, Nigerians might have been exempt

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Isreal Orders Africans To Leave Or Face Imprisonment by TheKingIsHere: 9:31pm On Jan 02, 2018
Good. Africans should learn to stay and develop their own countries.

9 Likes

Re: Isreal Orders Africans To Leave Or Face Imprisonment by Nnamdiojukwu: 9:32pm On Jan 02, 2018
cristianisraeli:

they dont

look at the picture and wheres the hate
What is the sudaness doing in isreal of all places,why not go to egypt,lebanon or iran ?
Iran has been using sudan to ship arms to hezbollah for a very longtime now and isreal is not ignorant of that,they are suspicious of them.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Isreal Orders Africans To Leave Or Face Imprisonment by Malakh: 9:32pm On Jan 02, 2018
If Yall want true prophecies concerning Esau so-called Israeli or Jewish and you "Nigerians" the true Israelite/Jews concerning how Esau would have yall destroyed in America and abroad Jeremiah 49:20, Jer 50:45 how a regional war will be caused by them during our holy days, during the holy days of the true Jews in America,Nigeria and worldwide then I'll need you guys to pay for my services,I've been on this forum for a long time,I have so many endless topics I could talk about but I'm not just gonna cast my pearls before swine like Yahshua said give not that which is holy to dogs, the word is holy, not that I need the money but I'm not gonna work for free,if you guys are ready let me know then I'll declare true prophecies to yall like Yah said I dont do anything until I reveal it to my servants the prophets Amos 3:7 not christians but the Elect Of YHWH. I repeat I'm not obligated to reveal it to you and don't come at me with anything contrary the scriptures says you shall not muzzle the ox that treads the corn that means the Priests must be fed for plowing the corn, in other words working.

1 Like

Re: Isreal Orders Africans To Leave Or Face Imprisonment by cristianisraeli: 9:32pm On Jan 02, 2018
Eke40seven:
Look at people running their mouth on misleading headlines.
Every country deport illegal immigrants.
You need to see how Africans are taking advantage of the laws here and you will feel nothing but shame.
No country will deport you and give you over 3,000 euros. It's never done.
They can use that to set up a business for themselves. It's better than suffering and doing drugs.

on point bro..in asia they wont give you money..you will stay in deportation camp until your family member senders you money for ticket

1 Like

Re: Isreal Orders Africans To Leave Or Face Imprisonment by Nobody: 9:32pm On Jan 02, 2018
adolfHitler1934:
The Jews are a problem to the world. They killed Jesus, kill Palestanian Christians and Muslims,bombed the World trade center, sabotage economies and bring down government that don't favour them.

They are racists and don't accommodate other people.
They brought Germany down during the first world war and sabotage economies of other European countries to submission.
Hitler should have completely annihilated this cancerous and rabid racist people from the face of the earth.

Hail Hitler!
They are the problem to the world!!! You have said it all

2 Likes

Re: Isreal Orders Africans To Leave Or Face Imprisonment by realmindz: 9:33pm On Jan 02, 2018
oh god of Israel...
while Nigerians dance and sing for a new jerusalem ...

While Nigerians dance and sing to the holy one of Israel

while Nigerians study the genealogy of the Jews and their gods

oh black man, while you demonize your very history and ancestors

how will you be respected among other races?
Even the Arabs hate us yet my people have been mentally enslaved worshipping their gods, bearing their names and speaking their tongues.....Allahu wakbar

Israel, Chase them away for they lack wisdom...such is the way of a foolish race

15 Likes

Re: Isreal Orders Africans To Leave Or Face Imprisonment by Lovetinz(m): 9:33pm On Jan 02, 2018
guiddoti:
no African countries defended Jerusalem's capital resolution.
Togo voted in support.
Re: Isreal Orders Africans To Leave Or Face Imprisonment by cristianisraeli: 9:33pm On Jan 02, 2018
Malakh:
If Yall want true prophecies concerning Esau so-called Israeli or Jewish and you "Nigerians" the true Israelite/Jews concerning how Esau would have yall destroyed in America and abroad, how a regional war will be caused by them during our holy days, during the holy days of the true Jews in America,Nigeria and worldwide then I'll need you guys to pay for my services,I've been on this forum for a long time,I have so many endless topics I could talk about but I'm not just gonna cast my pearls before swine like Yahshua said give not that which is holy to dogs, the word is holy, not that I need the money but I'm not gonna work for free,if you guys are ready let me know then I'll declare true prophecies to yall like Yah said I dont do anything until I reveal it to my servants the prophets not christians but the Elect Of YHWH.

stay are from Methamphetamine

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Isreal Orders Africans To Leave Or Face Imprisonment by cristianisraeli: 9:34pm On Jan 02, 2018
Nnamdiojukwu:
What is the sudaness doing in isreal of all places,why not go to egypt,lebanon or iran ?
Iran has been using sudan to ship arms to hezbollah for a very longtime now and isreal is not ignorant of that,they are suspicious of them.

exactly israel even bombs arms shipment in sudan
Re: Isreal Orders Africans To Leave Or Face Imprisonment by AlphaStyles(m): 9:34pm On Jan 02, 2018
when migrants too much and the fear of terrorism watin u self go do?
Re: Isreal Orders Africans To Leave Or Face Imprisonment by Enemyofpeace: 9:34pm On Jan 02, 2018
Biafrans are in trouble grin grin
Re: Isreal Orders Africans To Leave Or Face Imprisonment by Jelal0007(m): 9:34pm On Jan 02, 2018
elfmann:

They are talking about folks who entered illegally, even America is chasing theirs to Canada or deporting them. Nigerians sef are deporting illegal folks from African countries.
Dude,that's not the issue here. Isn't israel supposed 2b a safe haven 4 xtians (irrespective of where they come from;africa n beyond). Why are people being deported? Can't they be granted asylum? The issue here is how nigerians defend these people without a single shred of reason.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Isreal Orders Africans To Leave Or Face Imprisonment by Neozy(m): 9:34pm On Jan 02, 2018
niceprof:
The same Isreal Africans are defending?
So you mean Israel should allow Africans into their territory even if they don't have the requirements? You don't have a point.

2 Likes

Re: Isreal Orders Africans To Leave Or Face Imprisonment by Icon79(m): 9:34pm On Jan 02, 2018
Which Israel are Africans defending? When was the last time Nigeria, for instance, voted with Israel at the UN? Even on this last vote on the status of Jerusalem, Nigeria voted against Israel despite the fact that Israel and the United States are helping us fight Boko Haram!

And you still wonder why Nigeria has remained a FAILED state.

O pari

niceprof:
The same Isreal Africans are defending?

6 Likes

Re: Isreal Orders Africans To Leave Or Face Imprisonment by cristianisraeli: 9:35pm On Jan 02, 2018
remember all of you that the owner of nairaland is a muslim man so i dont expect him to be pro israel...the headline is misleading

ethopians arriving israel

3 Likes

Re: Isreal Orders Africans To Leave Or Face Imprisonment by garriboy(m): 9:36pm On Jan 02, 2018
guiddoti:

Togo did.
Re: Isreal Orders Africans To Leave Or Face Imprisonment by Odingo1: 9:37pm On Jan 02, 2018
Enemyofpeace:
Biafrans are in trouble grin grin
They are sending illegal immigrant back not legal migrants

1 Like

Re: Isreal Orders Africans To Leave Or Face Imprisonment by Nobody: 9:37pm On Jan 02, 2018
Collect the money and come back home... It's far better than the Libyan Treatment.
Re: Isreal Orders Africans To Leave Or Face Imprisonment by mfm04622: 9:37pm On Jan 02, 2018
guiddoti:

Togo did
Re: Isreal Orders Africans To Leave Or Face Imprisonment by AlphaStyles(m): 9:38pm On Jan 02, 2018
maxzzo1:

i guess 2 read dey pain ur eye
this ones fit read? na to dy hail Hitler dem sabi

1 Like

Re: Isreal Orders Africans To Leave Or Face Imprisonment by brainhgeek(m): 9:38pm On Jan 02, 2018
adolfHitler1934:
The Jews are a problem to the world. They killed Jesus, kill Palestanian Christians and Muslims,bombed the World trade center, sabotage economies and bring down government that don't favour them.

They brought Germany down during the first world war and sabotage economies of other European countries to submission.
Hitler should have completely annihilated this cancerous and rabid racist people from the face of the earth.

Hail Hitler!
you are wrong sir. Jews did not burn down world trade centre. Arabs did.
Israel is a country where Jews, Muslims and Christians cohabit. Their dispute is on land and never with a religious undertone.
I was there and I understand their differences.

6 Likes

Re: Isreal Orders Africans To Leave Or Face Imprisonment by mfm04622: 9:38pm On Jan 02, 2018
cristianisraeli:
remember all of you that the owner of nairaland is a muslim man so i dont expect him to be pro israel...the headline is misleading

ethopians arriving israel

That is a BBC story! Hmmmmm! The length people go to deceive themselves!

2 Likes

Re: Isreal Orders Africans To Leave Or Face Imprisonment by Nobody: 9:39pm On Jan 02, 2018
For clarity sake, they meant illegal migrants, that's those with fake papers. See many just commenting without assimilating the post.
Re: Isreal Orders Africans To Leave Or Face Imprisonment by Gaddafithe2nd(m): 9:39pm On Jan 02, 2018
adolfHitler1934:

Hail Hitler!
You have said it all, those Zionist Jews are nothing, but devil incarnates.

2 Likes

Re: Isreal Orders Africans To Leave Or Face Imprisonment by Nobody: 9:40pm On Jan 02, 2018
guiddoti:

Togo did

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply)

Ebomi Lake: The Bottomless Lake In Ipesi Akoko, Ondo State (Photos, Video) / African Migrants Hiding Inside Dashboard And Engine / Nigerian Man Gives A Tour Of ‘five Star’ Graveyard Where He Works In Italy

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.