Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,435 members, 7,808,558 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 01:25 PM

My Gf Used Her Picture On My Whatsapp Profile Without My Permission - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Gf Used Her Picture On My Whatsapp Profile Without My Permission (3515 Views)

My Girlfriend Refused To Put My Picture On Her WhatsApp Status / Should I Still Marry Her After Yahoo Boys Have Used Her Destiny? / Lady Who Posted Her Topless Picture On Facebook, Blasted By Online Users (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Gf Used Her Picture On My Whatsapp Profile Without My Permission by ubunja(m): 7:19pm On Jan 02, 2018
sinaj:
You are entitle to ur own opinion Sir
just like you are entitled to your own one-sided dellusions.

2 Likes

Re: My Gf Used Her Picture On My Whatsapp Profile Without My Permission by Espada10: 7:22pm On Jan 02, 2018
Damn that girl must be so ugly to generate this kind of reaction from OP
....he wan slap her join self

1 Like

Re: My Gf Used Her Picture On My Whatsapp Profile Without My Permission by Blackhawk03(f): 7:22pm On Jan 02, 2018
sinaj:

Please, don't waste your time and energy...

1 Like

Re: My Gf Used Her Picture On My Whatsapp Profile Without My Permission by sinaj(f): 7:26pm On Jan 02, 2018
Blackhawk03:

I give up grin

Didnt knw I was replying a deluded sombori. Lemme go nd drink water to regain d sweat I lost.

2 Likes

Re: My Gf Used Her Picture On My Whatsapp Profile Without My Permission by Nobody: 7:31pm On Jan 02, 2018
LIFEisSIMPLE:
Bros the relationship is just 7 months old.
Mister Man! Get Lost! You Have No Issue Here
Re: My Gf Used Her Picture On My Whatsapp Profile Without My Permission by Martin0(m): 7:32pm On Jan 02, 2018
Blackhawk03:

Abeg u allow dem babes talk na! E concern ugrin

1 Like

Re: My Gf Used Her Picture On My Whatsapp Profile Without My Permission by Nobody: 7:36pm On Jan 02, 2018
sinaj:
this One Wey Una de Fight On Top The Guy matter. Are You The Girlfriend?

1 Like

Re: My Gf Used Her Picture On My Whatsapp Profile Without My Permission by Blackhawk03(f): 7:38pm On Jan 02, 2018
sinaj:
I give up grin

Didnt knw I was replying a deluded sombori. Lemme go nd drink water to regain d sweat I lost.

Lol. Dude twists storylines and starts getting aggressive unnecessarily.

1 Like

Re: My Gf Used Her Picture On My Whatsapp Profile Without My Permission by sinaj(f): 7:42pm On Jan 02, 2018
Blackhawk03:

Lol. Dude twists storylines and starts getting aggressive unnecessarily.
I noticed he was getting aggressive too nd just had to stop b4 someone slaps me grin
Re: My Gf Used Her Picture On My Whatsapp Profile Without My Permission by sinaj(f): 7:44pm On Jan 02, 2018
DeadRat:
this One Wey Una de Fight On Top The Guy matter. Are You The Girlfriend?
The guy matter tire me jore. Had it been it was the other way round you guys would have being shouting... This hoes aint loyal.

4 Likes

Re: My Gf Used Her Picture On My Whatsapp Profile Without My Permission by Nobody: 7:49pm On Jan 02, 2018
sinaj:
The guy matter tire me jore. Had it been it was the other way round you guys would have being shouting... This hoes aint loyal.
The Thought Of Hitting Her For This Was Wrong and Shows He Probably isnt proud Of Her but On The Other Side She Made A Mistake Too

2 Likes

Re: My Gf Used Her Picture On My Whatsapp Profile Without My Permission by Nobody: 8:03pm On Jan 02, 2018
sinaj:
I noticed he was getting aggressive too nd just had to stop b4 someone slaps me grin
That dude is a sociopath. He can't even hide it.

2 Likes

Re: My Gf Used Her Picture On My Whatsapp Profile Without My Permission by LIFEisSIMPLE: 8:53pm On Jan 02, 2018
Not true, i just dont want the relationship fully out there until i am certain about its direction.
DeadRat:
The Thought Of Hitting Her For This Was Wrong and Shows He Probably isnt proud Of Her but On The Other Side She Made A Mistake Too
Re: My Gf Used Her Picture On My Whatsapp Profile Without My Permission by RedDistrict: 12:52am On Jan 03, 2018
The babe literarily peed all over you to make sure her scent is strong enough to ward off 'intruders' grin

Pele bro, tell her nicely that u like your space still and try to marry her also, she gbaduns you genuinely grin
Re: My Gf Used Her Picture On My Whatsapp Profile Without My Permission by ubunja(m): 7:24am On Jan 03, 2018
sinaj:
I give up grin

lmfaooo
u expect people to jump to agree to your opinions grin
you are not young enough

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Lady Steps Out To Use The ATM, Looking Classy, Today / To / Hilarious Break Up Letter A Girl Wrote To Her Boyfriend

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.