Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,147,889 members, 7,798,973 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 April 2024 at 01:13 PM

How Do You Cope With Gossip Housewives As Neigbhours Being A Bachelor? - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How Do You Cope With Gossip Housewives As Neigbhours Being A Bachelor? (25357 Views)

I'm Addicted To Peeping At My Neigbhours unclothedness While They Are Bathing, Help! / See How My Female Neigbhours Reacted After Gave This Young Boy The Red Pill / Consequences Of Sexual Relationship With Ladies In Same Building As A Bachelor? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Do You Cope With Gossip Housewives As Neigbhours Being A Bachelor? by Toks2008(m): 1:05am On Jan 03, 2018
NoLotty7:
From your own experience,coments with the dos and dont while living in the same building with such people.

I want to believe you are referring to them gossiping about you.

Should this be the case then It's not just neighbors but it happens in all spheres of life...in the work place,in your family,in church and even on social media...i.e nairaland.

The day I heard from a lady that it is believed that I am dating so many ladies on nairaland I almost puked.

On my street they say how can a dude like me be single cos most of them were just speculating.

In my compound they say I have ladies outside but refused to bring them home.
The bottom line is that you must learn to ignore and be cool with yourself because you must really be important for people to discuss you.

5 Likes

Re: How Do You Cope With Gossip Housewives As Neigbhours Being A Bachelor? by ACHILLIES(m): 1:10am On Jan 03, 2018
just lock up when at home lock door when nt at home. Greet as a sign respect bt pay no attention to dem

2 Likes

Re: How Do You Cope With Gossip Housewives As Neigbhours Being A Bachelor? by SpaceAngel: 4:08am On Jan 03, 2018
You are a bachelor and worried about your neighbours wives? In the first place you have no business with whatever they do. Mind your own business, just greet everyone and pass, else na trouble you de find.

1 Like

Re: How Do You Cope With Gossip Housewives As Neigbhours Being A Bachelor? by zynzyn(m): 4:22am On Jan 03, 2018
mizchoc:
gossip is the spice of life
the thing is: you will only be affected by it if u stay indoors and listen buh if u go to work, come home tired, blast ur TV volume, u will be fine
besides, if they ain't gossiping, mouth go smell na
U be one of them, abi not so?!
Re: How Do You Cope With Gossip Housewives As Neigbhours Being A Bachelor? by julybaba(m): 4:34am On Jan 03, 2018
Hmm

1 Like

Re: How Do You Cope With Gossip Housewives As Neigbhours Being A Bachelor? by DavidJohnDavid(f): 4:50am On Jan 03, 2018
hmmm...
Re: How Do You Cope With Gossip Housewives As Neigbhours Being A Bachelor? by MChaze25(m): 5:55am On Jan 03, 2018
1Sharon:

Wow..they really discuss this?

You never know them sef..

one will be shouting at her fellow gossip neighbour jovially in broad daylight.

"mama favour you don leave shop rush back to collect styles from your husband abi!"

i just couldn't believe my ears!!

2 Likes

Re: How Do You Cope With Gossip Housewives As Neigbhours Being A Bachelor? by MChaze25(m): 5:58am On Jan 03, 2018
SpaceAngel:
You are a bachelor and worried about your neighbours wives? In the first place you have no business with whatever they do. Mind your own business, just greet everyone and pass, else na trouble you de find.

Why shouldn't i?

when she will come to my door to ask if am frying meat?

if am ready to go out or feed my dog?.. Even giving me lectures on how to mate my dog?
someone i barely talk to?

landlady for that matter!!!!

seriously i have suffered...

3 Likes

Re: How Do You Cope With Gossip Housewives As Neigbhours Being A Bachelor? by 1Sharon(f): 6:10am On Jan 03, 2018
MChaze25:

You never know them sef..

one will be shouting at her fellow gossip neighbour jovially in broad daylight.

"mama favour you don leave shop rush back to collect styles from your husband abi!"

i just couldn't believe my ears!!

Bwahaha grin..... They remind me of women in hair salons. The same thing

2 Likes

Re: How Do You Cope With Gossip Housewives As Neigbhours Being A Bachelor? by MChaze25(m): 6:12am On Jan 03, 2018
One of the reasons am parking out this January...

Stupid set of neighbors even landlord sef dey gossip like Olodo

Imagine landlord advising you to dump your girlfriend when you barely talk to him?

imagine landlord telling you that your fellow bachelor in the same compound doesn't put generator for his girlfriend to enjoy the night.

Imagine landlord asking my fellow bachelor's girlfriend who impregnated her in the middle of a yard meeting?

Imagine landlord that will advise you to buy land and bulid a house when he built rubbish and haven't even fenced his land properly?

i can go on without stopping..

i now hate compounds that landlords live in them!

I had three female neigbours that kept gossiping throughout 2016 and got evicted in 2017 coz of not paying rent.
they spent precious time talking and not working.
They even welcomed me the day i parked in with brazen unguided gossips in my presence!

5 Likes

Re: How Do You Cope With Gossip Housewives As Neigbhours Being A Bachelor? by Nobody: 6:20am On Jan 03, 2018
NoLotty7:
From your own experience,coments with the dos and dont while living in the same building with such people.

By having important things to do and a quality headset I leave by 5 and come home and once I'm home I don't come out and there are times where they knock on my door, I respond from inside if I feel like. Because noisy neighbours will take an inch if you give them the chance.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Do You Cope With Gossip Housewives As Neigbhours Being A Bachelor? by Josephamstrong1(m): 6:39am On Jan 03, 2018
They see the woman you carry enter house but can't see the thief wey steal your generator.
The thing is, do not leave your girl or woman alone at home and go to work in such house.
One will be like; our wife, this one you don't want to greet us? Hope he isn't looking for your trouble cos na you we know o, not all those cheap sluts wey no get manner that follows him home whenever you're not around. Fixed!
They're everywhere, not just in the face me I slap you. They're in flats, in streets, stores, salon and all. We call them monitoring spirits.
There is a principle or law on how to avoid them.
Topic for the next time.

4 Likes

Re: How Do You Cope With Gossip Housewives As Neigbhours Being A Bachelor? by kazzy4u(m): 6:57am On Jan 03, 2018
amebo nah d profession.
Re: How Do You Cope With Gossip Housewives As Neigbhours Being A Bachelor? by 9too1: 6:59am On Jan 03, 2018
smulti:

your moniker reminds me one canteen that always display ( FOOD IS READY ) early in the morning when they had never put water on the fire
for onisha abi?
Re: How Do You Cope With Gossip Housewives As Neigbhours Being A Bachelor? by oladele00(m): 7:32am On Jan 03, 2018
I don't give a damn about them... I just walked in shut my door, plug in my hairpiece and dozed off.
Re: How Do You Cope With Gossip Housewives As Neigbhours Being A Bachelor? by Kaycely: 7:49am On Jan 03, 2018
Hmmmm....don't be too friendly to them...and make them feel you don't care about their opinion...
Re: How Do You Cope With Gossip Housewives As Neigbhours Being A Bachelor? by Nobody: 7:58am On Jan 03, 2018
MChaze25:
One of the reasons am parking out this January...

Stupid set of neighbors even landlord sef dey gossip like Olodo

Imagine landlord advising you to dump your girlfriend when you barely talk to him?

imagine landlord telling you that your fellow bachelor in the same compound doesn't put generator for his girlfriend to enjoy the night.

Imagine landlord asking my fellow bachelor's girlfriend who impregnated her in the middle of a yard meeting?

Imagine landlord that will advise you to buy land and bulid a house when he built rubbish and haven't even fenced his land properly?

i can go on without stopping..

i now hate compounds that landlords live in them!

I had three female neigbours that kept gossiping throughout 2016 and got evicted in 2017 coz of not paying rent.
they spent precious time talking and not working.
They even welcomed me the day i parked in with brazen unguided gossips in my presence!
na waoh..werey neighbours grin

2 Likes

Re: How Do You Cope With Gossip Housewives As Neigbhours Being A Bachelor? by Nobody: 9:14am On Jan 03, 2018
bossrillboss:
..no b if u get light or money to buy fuel u go loud music ni....
Then keep ya mind busy.
Re: How Do You Cope With Gossip Housewives As Neigbhours Being A Bachelor? by Nobody: 9:16am On Jan 03, 2018
paschal47:

Where in awka etiti are you from?
Umunocha
Re: How Do You Cope With Gossip Housewives As Neigbhours Being A Bachelor? by paschal47(m): 9:29am On Jan 03, 2018
NwanyiAwkaetiti:
Umunocha

Wow! came from the same place though.

That's nice
Re: How Do You Cope With Gossip Housewives As Neigbhours Being A Bachelor? by Nobody: 9:39am On Jan 03, 2018
paschal47:

Wow! came from the same place though.

That's nice
My Brother! Happy new year

1 Like

Re: How Do You Cope With Gossip Housewives As Neigbhours Being A Bachelor? by XingXhang(m): 10:21am On Jan 03, 2018
1Sharon:

The same way ppl gossip about others to you is the same way they will gossip about you when you aren't there.

When they see you, they smile and act like everything is cool. Beware.

I can't help but look down on ppl who gossip 24/7. I see them as simpletons

They always have something to say about EVEYBODY

You are right. I had to go settle them this morning.
Met with them both and discovered my Landlady was pretty right: we've fixed a meeting for evening.

My good neighbour doesn't know how to keep things secret; that's the bone of contention.
Re: How Do You Cope With Gossip Housewives As Neigbhours Being A Bachelor? by manikspears: 10:41am On Jan 03, 2018
benzene00:
Be like tim

i hope you know that with that kind of attitude tim may not be alive for long
Re: How Do You Cope With Gossip Housewives As Neigbhours Being A Bachelor? by sleekyoj77: 10:55am On Jan 03, 2018
Omo mind your own business and loud your music .
Re: How Do You Cope With Gossip Housewives As Neigbhours Being A Bachelor? by graphiti: 10:57am On Jan 03, 2018
thesettingz
I obviously avoid them
they will see the girl u brought home last night but will never see the thief that came for ur generator

Chai.....new year savagery at its peak!
Re: How Do You Cope With Gossip Housewives As Neigbhours Being A Bachelor? by paschal47(m): 10:59am On Jan 03, 2018
NwanyiAwkaetiti:
My Brother! Happy new year

Best wishes my sister. I guess you came home for the Xmas?

1 Like

Re: How Do You Cope With Gossip Housewives As Neigbhours Being A Bachelor? by Nobody: 11:05am On Jan 03, 2018
paschal47:

Best wishes my sister. I guess you came home for the Xmas?
I didnt
Re: How Do You Cope With Gossip Housewives As Neigbhours Being A Bachelor? by paschal47(m): 11:07am On Jan 03, 2018
NwanyiAwkaetiti:
I didnt

Same here. Anyways enjoy your holiday
Re: How Do You Cope With Gossip Housewives As Neigbhours Being A Bachelor? by femijay8271(m): 11:30am On Jan 03, 2018
whenever am home, I just plug in my earpiece, in fact if I h wanna pee self, I do that inside, wash plate, I do d same tin. They full my house wella and my landlady dey inclusive.
Re: How Do You Cope With Gossip Housewives As Neigbhours Being A Bachelor? by Maeka(m): 11:32am On Jan 03, 2018
ME I NO DE SEND FAMILY PEOPLE IN MY AREA O...DEY ARE EVEN TIRED OF MY GOSSIP AND I...because I DONT EVEN GIVE LISTENING EARS TO DIA GIST TALKLESS SHOWING CONCERN
Re: How Do You Cope With Gossip Housewives As Neigbhours Being A Bachelor? by Nobody: 11:44am On Jan 03, 2018
paschal47:

Same here. Anyways enjoy your holiday
thx
Re: How Do You Cope With Gossip Housewives As Neigbhours Being A Bachelor? by Fourwinds: 11:48am On Jan 03, 2018
thesettingz:
I obviously avoid them
they will see the girl u brought home last night but will never see the thief that came for ur generator

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

How I Surprised My Bae On Her Birthday / How To Stop Your Girlfriend From Destroying Your Finances!! / Her Weight Is Getting Too Much! Help

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.