Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,366 members, 7,808,273 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 09:41 AM

Can You Marry A Lady Who Already Has A Child For Another Man? - Dating And Meet-up Zone - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dating And Meet-up Zone / Can You Marry A Lady Who Already Has A Child For Another Man? (1186 Views)

Will You Marry Me 08171096446 Whatsapp Me Make Abuja / For The Men- Will You Marry A Girl Your Friend Has Been With? / Any Lady Who Needs A Friend With Benefits. Let's Hook Up Up. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Can You Marry A Lady Who Already Has A Child For Another Man? by Akerry(m): 8:45pm On Jan 02, 2018
I need serious advice on this, i just discovered that the Lady I wanted having serious affair with has a child for a man in her previous failed relationship. I just don't know what to do. Matured minds pls
Re: Can You Marry A Lady Who Already Has A Child For Another Man? by Nobody: 8:47pm On Jan 02, 2018
Akerry:
her previous failed relationship.

It's no big deal, so far she's done with the kids father for real.

2 Likes

Re: Can You Marry A Lady Who Already Has A Child For Another Man? by jerryunit48: 8:47pm On Jan 02, 2018
So what if she has a baby?

1 Like

Re: Can You Marry A Lady Who Already Has A Child For Another Man? by Zinny25(f): 8:48pm On Jan 02, 2018
I have seen guys marrying single mothers. It's all about understanding. Just try to get things straight. Tell her to open and tell you everything you need to know

2 Likes

Re: Can You Marry A Lady Who Already Has A Child For Another Man? by TheUbermensch: 8:58pm On Jan 02, 2018
Unless the boy's father is dead. Otherwise something would always bring her back with the man.

1 Like

Re: Can You Marry A Lady Who Already Has A Child For Another Man? by Nobody: 9:05pm On Jan 02, 2018
no I have my reasons

5 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Can You Marry A Lady Who Already Has A Child For Another Man? by BlackDBagba: 9:07pm On Jan 02, 2018
At least you know she's fertile. grin

Seriously though, from experience, they are the most loyal. They stick with you cuz you thought them 'worthy' when everyone else saw ' second-hand'

The most important thing here is love but just beware of recurring feelings as long as she still has the kid with her.

If she isn't with the kid anymore, then you're alright.

1 Like

Re: Can You Marry A Lady Who Already Has A Child For Another Man? by GraGra247(m): 9:12pm On Jan 02, 2018
Zinny25:
... Tell her to open and tell you everything you need to know

As if 80% of ladies will ever agree to open and tell you everything you need to know.
Re: Can You Marry A Lady Who Already Has A Child For Another Man? by Blakjewelry(m): 9:14pm On Jan 02, 2018
Bros nawao so she having a child for another guy don disqualify her abi
Re: Can You Marry A Lady Who Already Has A Child For Another Man? by ennyj01(m): 3:57pm On Jan 03, 2018
There is nothing bad in marrying her, it is all about love and understanding. As for me, i can marry a single mum/woman, because all have a past either good/bad. the best thing is just to sit her down and ask her to tell you about her past

1 Like

Re: Can You Marry A Lady Who Already Has A Child For Another Man? by Mzihterchibest(m): 10:06pm On Jan 03, 2018
ennyj01:
There is nothing bad in marrying her, it is all about love and understanding. As for me, i can marry a single mum/woman, because all have a past either good/bad. the best thing is just to sit her down and ask her to tell you about her past
hmmm tofikwa 4were i will never marry her over my dead body so far she hav known a man and she is nt a vigin
Re: Can You Marry A Lady Who Already Has A Child For Another Man? by ennyj01(m): 10:46pm On Jan 03, 2018
i don't know Y people see it as an achievement marrying a virgin? some non virgins are more holy than some virgins. As for me sha, anyone that comes my way am okay with it. although people are free to have their own opinions sha.
Mzihterchibest:

hmmm tofikwa 4were i will never marry her over my dead body so far she hav known a man and she is nt a vigin
Re: Can You Marry A Lady Who Already Has A Child For Another Man? by Akerry(m): 6:52am On Jan 04, 2018
Lalasticlala help ooo. FP material
Re: Can You Marry A Lady Who Already Has A Child For Another Man? by Akerry(m): 6:53am On Jan 04, 2018
Blakjewelry:
Bros nawao so she having a child for another guy don disqualify her abi
to some extent, Yes.
Re: Can You Marry A Lady Who Already Has A Child For Another Man? by Blakjewelry(m): 10:28am On Jan 04, 2018
Akerry:
to some extent, Yes.
Why?
Re: Can You Marry A Lady Who Already Has A Child For Another Man? by Akerry(m): 10:30am On Jan 04, 2018
Blakjewelry:

Why?
I just feel I won't be okay with it
Re: Can You Marry A Lady Who Already Has A Child For Another Man? by Blakjewelry(m): 11:36am On Jan 04, 2018
Akerry:
I just feel I won't be okay with it
well this is new year and I suggest you change that mindset. it is because of such reasons that make a lot of women stays in abusive relationships. so what of guys that have kid or kids out of wedlock, what of women who taught all was good until bros changes when she gets pregnant, to me what is important is the person I am dealing with, if she is sweet and loving mehn I will even love the child like my own

1 Like

Re: Can You Marry A Lady Who Already Has A Child For Another Man? by Akerry(m): 2:17pm On Jan 04, 2018
Blakjewelry:

well this is new and I suggest you change that mindset. it is because of such reasons that make a lot of women stays in abusive relationships. so what of guys that have kid or kids out of wedlock, what of women who taught all was good until bros changes when she gets pregnant, to me what is important is the person I am dealing with, if she is sweet and loving mehn I will even love the child like my own
well! That is why we are humans. One man's food is likely to be another man's poison..... I think I have made up my mind on the issue already. Thanks for your intuitive contributions

(1) (Reply)

Nine Lies Women Tell Themselves About Men / Mature Woman For Discreet/serious / Meet Women And Men On Zobela.com

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.