Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,574 members, 7,809,093 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 10:51 PM

Police Arrest Alese, Badoo Cult’s Herbalist (Photos) - Crime (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Police Arrest Alese, Badoo Cult’s Herbalist (Photos) (38610 Views)

Badoo Cult Kills A Family Of 3 In Epe, Lagos State (Graphic Photos) / Abayomi Alaka's Badoo Shrine Destroyed In Lagos (Photos) / Expatriate From US Attacked By Badoo Member In Ikorodu, Lagos. Photos/Video (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Police Arrest Alese, Badoo Cult’s Herbalist (Photos) by bigiyaro(m): 9:38am On Jan 03, 2018
NwaChibuzor13:
To me the herbalist haven't committed any crime. His own job was to administer oaths and not to kill. He should be freed and allowed to continue his hustle.
u should have only one objective for this year; to acquire sence.

1 Like

Re: Police Arrest Alese, Badoo Cult’s Herbalist (Photos) by Gbemys(f): 10:41am On Jan 03, 2018
sad[color=#006600][/color]So na you be this
Re: Police Arrest Alese, Badoo Cult’s Herbalist (Photos) by EnaibeSam: 11:29am On Jan 03, 2018
Good job @npf
Re: Police Arrest Alese, Badoo Cult’s Herbalist (Photos) by bunmi1759(m): 11:36am On Jan 03, 2018
NwaChibuzor13:
To me the herbalist haven't committed any crime. His own job was to administer oaths and not to kill. He should be freed and allowed to continue his hustle.

Have u ever heard of the word "accomplice"
Re: Police Arrest Alese, Badoo Cult’s Herbalist (Photos) by mechanics(m): 12:03pm On Jan 03, 2018
Nice one.
Re: Police Arrest Alese, Badoo Cult’s Herbalist (Photos) by zeko172(m): 12:15pm On Jan 03, 2018
That lady peeping through the window in the 2nd to the last pic sha.
Re: Police Arrest Alese, Badoo Cult’s Herbalist (Photos) by GallantEmory: 2:33pm On Jan 03, 2018
spako4:
The love of money is the root of all evil. There is no peace for the wicked.
Nahh bro. Poverty is the root of all Evil.
Re: Police Arrest Alese, Badoo Cult’s Herbalist (Photos) by Sterope(f): 4:06pm On Jan 03, 2018
I was against the arrest because the police seemingly did not have a justifiable reason to arrest the man. They were hammering on his shrine and ‘mass graves'. If they acted on information or 'confession', well the man walked free until.his rearrest -I didn't hear of a bail or a trial.

As for Abdulfataiz I really don't know but there is a confession sha and I am not sure of it would be enough to hold him.

airmark:
Sterope, I remember your position when they arrested someone connected to baddo last year and his shrine demolished.

You were against the move, what is your position on this abdul-fatai and his baddo shrine?

Don't you think the police are naive for trampling upon the man's right like you opined last year? cool
Re: Police Arrest Alese, Badoo Cult’s Herbalist (Photos) by Johnnybravo95(m): 7:48pm On Jan 03, 2018
serverconnect:

Let him (the herbalist) administer oath to your family.
Chicken brain
Re: Police Arrest Alese, Badoo Cult’s Herbalist (Photos) by ba7man(m): 10:50pm On Jan 03, 2018
Sterope:
I was against the arrest because the police seemingly did not have a justifiable reason to arrest the man. They were hammering on his shrine and ‘mass graves'. If they acted on information or 'confession', well the man walked free until.his rearrest -I didn't hear of a bail or a trial.

As for Abdulfataiz I really don't know but there is a confession sha and I am not sure of it would be enough to hold him.

You're a suspect.
Re: Police Arrest Alese, Badoo Cult’s Herbalist (Photos) by highway215(m): 11:24am On Jan 05, 2018
Danelo:
Afonja!!!
I hope they settle for less this twenty-eighteen
Use your brain and make findings before commenting rubish.
That man is their herbalist, the number one person that led to his arrest is an IBO man.
In fact there is a female IBO woman among them who specializes in giving them information on who to strike.
So,next time you come across a post,don't just jumb to a conclusion... Nonentity.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Lady Commits Suicide Because Of Her Loveless Marriage / Police Arrested Lateef, AKA ‘Ajona’, Wanted 20-Year-Old Armed Robber (Photos) / Dr. Femi Olaleye In Prison For Allegedly Defiling His Wife’s 15-Year-Old Niece

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.