Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,505 members, 7,781,545 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 04:39 PM

BREAKING: National Grid Just Collapsed! What's The Situation In Your Area - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / BREAKING: National Grid Just Collapsed! What's The Situation In Your Area (6327 Views)

TCN Confirms Collapse Of National Grid / 9 Hours Of Darkness As National Grid Collapses For The 10th Time In 2019 / Federal Ministry Of Power's Statement On The Blackout On The National Grid. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: BREAKING: National Grid Just Collapsed! What's The Situation In Your Area by CrtlAltDel: 11:28pm On Jan 02, 2018
Cooly100:

...they have said they want out...Do you know that?
Who…. The Biafra or death, No referendum no election….. Now the Atikulate shocked tongue. You guys are confused, nobody takes you serious anymore. You want out talk to your senators… .. Oops, I forgot the Afonjas wont let you go…… Gerraherramen grin grin grin grin

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: BREAKING: National Grid Just Collapsed! What's The Situation In Your Area by budosky(m): 11:28pm On Jan 02, 2018
Light is back here though

1 Like

Re: BREAKING: National Grid Just Collapsed! What's The Situation In Your Area by EternalTruths: 11:29pm On Jan 02, 2018
GavelSlam:

And when we all go our separate ways you in Abkaliki would get fuel from where?

Stupid question.

Oil & Gas exist in both Igboland of SE & SS.

1 Like

Re: BREAKING: National Grid Just Collapsed! What's The Situation In Your Area by Cooly100: 11:30pm On Jan 02, 2018
CrtlAltDel:

Who…. The Biafra or death, No referendum no election….. Now the Atikulate shocked tongue. You guys are confused, nobody takes you serious anymore. You want out talk to your senators . Oops, I fogort, Afonjas hold the key to your freedom…… Gerraherramen grin grin grin grin

Yes, I know. Afonjas hold the keys to these:

fuel scarcity that happens every other Christmas...
..and bad roads
...and poor health system
....and massive insecurity and deaths...
......and massive job loses
.......sustained hopelessness.

1 Like

Re: BREAKING: National Grid Just Collapsed! What's The Situation In Your Area by mangood74: 11:30pm On Jan 02, 2018
oil is everywhere now
Re: BREAKING: National Grid Just Collapsed! What's The Situation In Your Area by GavelSlam: 11:31pm On Jan 02, 2018
Cooly100:

The power that is deeply unstable...

Even you VP goes around with power pack..

How much was budgeted for generator in the state house?

Bro, the joke is on you...but you are deeply blind to even see it...

Damnit i go around with a power pack even when I'm not in the country.

Anyway, power is back .

Shame on you.
Re: BREAKING: National Grid Just Collapsed! What's The Situation In Your Area by adeolakemi: 11:31pm On Jan 02, 2018
CrtlAltDel:

Bros soffry lie now, was there fuel scarcity at all December 2016? grin grin grin
yes till Feb 2017 there was fuel scarcity

1 Like

Re: BREAKING: National Grid Just Collapsed! What's The Situation In Your Area by Cooly100: 11:32pm On Jan 02, 2018
GavelSlam:

Damnit i go around with a power pack even when I'm not in the country.

Anyway, power is back .

Shame on you.

Repeating yourself is clowning...Or are you drunk....?

3 Likes

Re: BREAKING: National Grid Just Collapsed! What's The Situation In Your Area by CrtlAltDel: 11:33pm On Jan 02, 2018
EternalTruths:

Stupid question.

Oil & Gas exist in both Igboland of SE & SS.
Kikikikiki…. Oil & Gas exists in Igboland according to…… grin grin grin grin grin
www.nairaland.com/attachments/6454589_addtextcommtazotiynje4ndu_jpege0de2c2168e41caa1ecc2b0f1e62fd5b

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: BREAKING: National Grid Just Collapsed! What's The Situation In Your Area by Cooly100: 11:34pm On Jan 02, 2018
CrtlAltDel:

Kikikikiki…. Oil & Gas exists in Igboland according to…… grin grin grin grin grin

The annoying thing is your lack of dept and knowledge due to your free education....

1 Like

Re: BREAKING: National Grid Just Collapsed! What's The Situation In Your Area by Nobody: 11:34pm On Jan 02, 2018
Reports coming from Benin claims some areas have had power restored...

Any good news from other areas?

2 Likes

Re: BREAKING: National Grid Just Collapsed! What's The Situation In Your Area by GavelSlam: 11:35pm On Jan 02, 2018
Cooly100:

Repeating yourself is clowning...Or are you drunk....?

Why are you pained the power is back?

Re: BREAKING: National Grid Just Collapsed! What's The Situation In Your Area by Cooly100: 11:37pm On Jan 02, 2018
GavelSlam:

Why are you pained the power is back?

From our discussion, was it only power that makes Nigeria tired of the country...

Go back to the earlier post...
Re: BREAKING: National Grid Just Collapsed! What's The Situation In Your Area by EternalTruths: 11:37pm On Jan 02, 2018
CrtlAltDel:

www.nairaland.com/attachments/6454589_addtextcommtazotiynje4ndu_jpege0de2c2168e41caa1ecc2b0f1e62fd5b

Obigbo in Rivers State belongs to Afonjas according to elede like you.

2 Likes

Re: BREAKING: National Grid Just Collapsed! What's The Situation In Your Area by CrtlAltDel: 11:37pm On Jan 02, 2018
adeolakemi:
yes till Feb 2017 there was fuel scarcity
Adeola, the female igbo with a moustache, hairy chest and a dick. How is your hydraulic ewedu loving Afonja father. Hope you saw him during the holidays. Happy New Yr.
Please post link or pics of your claim of the fuel scarcity of Dec 2016
grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: BREAKING: National Grid Just Collapsed! What's The Situation In Your Area by GavelSlam: 11:41pm On Jan 02, 2018
Cooly100:

From our discussion, was it only power that makes Nigeria tired of the country...

Go back to the earlier post...

Hahahahaha.

Just say you are a lazy man defeated by success and overcome by failure.

You were banking on anarchy to mask your ineptitude.

Go and cry in your single-room shack.
Re: BREAKING: National Grid Just Collapsed! What's The Situation In Your Area by CrtlAltDel: 11:42pm On Jan 02, 2018
EternalTruths:

Obigbo in Rivers State belongs to Afonjas according to elede like you.
Bros no vex o… .we are not talking of red oil aka Palm oil grin grin

2 Likes

Re: BREAKING: National Grid Just Collapsed! What's The Situation In Your Area by Cooly100: 11:43pm On Jan 02, 2018
GavelSlam:

Hahahahaha.

Just say you are a lazy man defeated by success and overcome by failure.

You were banking on anarchy to mask your ineptitude.

Go and cry in your single-room shack.

Plainly childish...Have you taken your bath after rolling on the ground, playing with little children?

3 Likes

Re: BREAKING: National Grid Just Collapsed! What's The Situation In Your Area by giftedheart1(m): 11:43pm On Jan 02, 2018
sametthing happened in ilesa, osun state... but the light has been restored...some 2hrs later
Re: BREAKING: National Grid Just Collapsed! What's The Situation In Your Area by deomelo: 11:45pm On Jan 02, 2018
Igbos atre a great source of comedy on NL I swear... grin grin grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: BREAKING: National Grid Just Collapsed! What's The Situation In Your Area by GavelSlam: 11:47pm On Jan 02, 2018
Cooly100:

Plainly childish...Have you taken your bath after rolling on the ground, playing with little children?

Hahaha.

You don't know how happy I am you are in agony right now.

Power has been restored and the evil ones are unhappy.

Way to go Buhari, way to go.

2 Likes

Re: BREAKING: National Grid Just Collapsed! What's The Situation In Your Area by naija247: 11:47pm On Jan 02, 2018
I bin think say na only my side for Yola e happen, na after 9pm the light dim before them take am.
Re: BREAKING: National Grid Just Collapsed! What's The Situation In Your Area by Cooly100: 11:47pm On Jan 02, 2018
deomelo:
Igbos atre a great source of comedy on NL I swear... grin grin grin

Shut up and enjoy them then...

What about your lovely Boko boys and angelic Fulani herdsmen? You hardly mention them...You see Igbos youth chasing you all over in your dreams..Do you scream and hold onto your wife when you have the nightmare? tongue tongue

2 Likes

Re: BREAKING: National Grid Just Collapsed! What's The Situation In Your Area by Cooly100: 11:50pm On Jan 02, 2018
GavelSlam:

Hahaha.

You don't know how happy I am you are in agony right now.

Power has been restored and the evil ones are unhappy.

Way to go Buhari, way to go.

This baby is more sensible than you...

Nigeria is currently where it is because gullible fellows like you in the majority...

2 Likes

Re: BREAKING: National Grid Just Collapsed! What's The Situation In Your Area by deomelo: 11:54pm On Jan 02, 2018
[s]
Cooly100:

Shut up and enjoy them then...

What about your lovely Boko boys and angelic Fulani herdsmen? You hardly mention them...You see Igbos youth chasing you all over in your dreams..Do you scream and hold onto your wife when you have the nightmare?
[/s]

I prefer the funny comedian Igbos, not a useless ipob like you.

Make me laugh or STFU.
grin grin grin grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: BREAKING: National Grid Just Collapsed! What's The Situation In Your Area by GavelSlam: 11:55pm On Jan 02, 2018
Cooly100:

This baby is more sensible than you...

Nigeria is currently where it is because gullible fellows like you in the majority...

I'm sooooo enjoying your pain.

Lazybones get to work.

There's power.

Gone are the days of complaining about its absence as an excuse for all your failures.

2 Likes

Re: BREAKING: National Grid Just Collapsed! What's The Situation In Your Area by GavelSlam: 11:56pm On Jan 02, 2018
deomelo:
[s][/s]

I prefer the funny comedian Igbos, not a useless ipob like you.

Make me laugh or STFU.
grin grin grin grin

Hahahaha.

The guy is too serious.
Re: BREAKING: National Grid Just Collapsed! What's The Situation In Your Area by MORNDEW(m): 12:05am On Jan 03, 2018
Nairaland is a gathering for some mumus. When light was steady they never applauded the government but on hearing news of blackout they jump in condemnation. Are these people even merciful to themselves. Must they be bitter?

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: BREAKING: National Grid Just Collapsed! What's The Situation In Your Area by GavelSlam: 12:11am On Jan 03, 2018
MORNDEW:
Nairaland is a gathering for some mumus. When light was steady they never applauded the government but on hearing news of blackout they jump in condemnation. Are these people even merciful to themselves. Must they be bitter?

It is unbelievable that we have a nation of retards and evildoers.

How can someone be celebrating a power outage?

Some people need deliverance.
Re: BREAKING: National Grid Just Collapsed! What's The Situation In Your Area by cue64: 12:12am On Jan 03, 2018
Okay I retract my statement here in ugbor Benin city they brought the light

1 Like

Re: BREAKING: National Grid Just Collapsed! What's The Situation In Your Area by samir101ng(m): 12:25am On Jan 03, 2018
Light has been restored now in our area grin grin

Utako, Jabi Abuja.

1 Like

Re: BREAKING: National Grid Just Collapsed! What's The Situation In Your Area by 4reala(m): 5:49am On Jan 03, 2018
Light restored in Orile Iganmu, Lagos around 2am dis morning

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Did Us Embassy In Nigeria Actually Tweet These Words In 2018??? / Delta Court Didn’t Stop Buni As APC Chairman / Prof. Cyprian Edward-Ekpo urges Tinubu to curtail corruption in Judiciary

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.