Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,906 members, 7,802,936 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 04:18 AM

Welcome To 2018... A New Dawn - Literature - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Welcome To 2018... A New Dawn (429 Views)

Unexpected Joy At Dawn (2018 Edition) By Alex Agyei Pdf Copy Needed / 2017-2018 Chatbox / New Dawn (Short Story) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Welcome To 2018... A New Dawn by TheLinguist1: 11:36pm On Jan 02, 2018
It's the second day of the year and we have embarked on a New journey in 2018... surely the chapter of 2017 is over but the memories would definitely linger in our heads...
In 2017... Some people gained admissions into the University while some didn't...
In 2017... Some people began the year with tears and ended with joy while some began the year in joy and ended in tears...
In 2017... Some people were rushed to the hospital but never came back while some were rushed to the hospital and went back home...
In 2017... Some people experienced a wonderful transformation while some people remained stagnant...
A lot of people experienced a lot of things that if I keep writing, I could keep writing till the year ends.
2017 was that year that some people hold dear while most people would quickly want to forget about it because of the challenges they faced. Now, I want to talk to some specific persons and they are the ones that wants to quickly forget 2017... including myself.
For you to be reading this definitely means you made it and you're alive because "dead men don't speak,talk or read."
In 2017... You faced a near death experience but you're still alive... Be greatful for that.
In 2017... You faced financial challenges that almost broke you down but you're still alive... Appreciate that.
In 2017... You faced marital problems that weighed you down but yet you still live... Be thankful.
In 2017... You experienced an emotional heartache that you thought you won't survive but you're still alive... Be thankful.
In 2017... You lost someone that you thought you couldn't live without but here you are, reading this... Appreciate that.
In 2017... You ended a relationship that you thought would hurt you to death but you're happy now and you still live... Be greatful.
A lot of people went through the same challenges you faced but they couldn't make it out alive... Here you are in 2018, ready to embark on a long journey of 365 days. It's time we let the challenges we faced in 2017 go with the tide and put our focus on 2018 because it's a year full of so much blessings. It's a year where all our challenges in 2017 would come together and bless us triple times as much as they troubled us. I am not a Pastor but I'm just a lover of God who believes in His Mighty and Awesome Power. I love motivating people but only those that believe will receive... 2018 is pregnant and it would give birth to many blessings. I believe and I'm expectant of my own blessings... Are you?
Congratulations you made it... WELCOME TO 2018...
A year of TOTAL VICTORY
HAPPY NEW YEAR y'all

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Response In The Storm( Poem ) / An Excerpt From The Upcoming 'memoir Of A White Witch' / Crazy Is The New Creative!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.