Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,898 members, 7,802,892 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 02:04 AM

COUNTERFEIT TIMELINESS( Inspirational Article) - Literature/Writing Ads - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Literature/Writing Ads / COUNTERFEIT TIMELINESS( Inspirational Article) (696 Views)

Download 160 Motivational And Inspirational Ebooks (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

COUNTERFEIT TIMELINESS( Inspirational Article) by StarOnEarth(m): 12:07am On Jan 03, 2018
I feel writing about this is strange but I just want you to carefully read and understand this issue from my point of view, every word used would be carefully explained and I believe most people might have opposing opinion after reading this but I know this is a topic that has caused a lot of stress in youth’s life and have made them miserable at a very young age.

Timeliness is defined as being prompt or early, it works in all aspect of our lives like being early to rise from your bed, being early to work, punctual in class etc. it is one good features that should be part of everybody lives as it comes with enough goodies, like being promoted at work for always being early or getting gifts from your parent for always doing your chores very early, one way or the other it brings reward that makes you smile, as a youth we want to be so early at doing things like grinding, hustling and making money, no faults! Because this is what we have always learn about timeliness from a very young age but you know what? This is so cool, it trips me when I see young people like myself always trying to get it right early, we have seen so many people that made it at a very early stage of their lives and this has motivated us to be like them, we have practically made them a case study to follow, this is a right step to follow to be successful in life so I am not arguing that.

Counterfeit are stuff that are intended to deceive, they carry the appearance of being genuine but they are so fake, they are far from the truth but comes in form of the truth, one way or the other while growing up we would encounter fake product, it looks so real, probable you saw the product with someone and how good it was for the person, then you get yours and it counterfeit, this has happen to me couple of times but I personally notice that it is either I was getting the product for a cheaper price than what my friend got his or i was too desperate to get the product and that made me eventually get the counterfeit , so I decided if I wasn’t going to get it for the exact price I wasn’t going to get it at all and I wasn’t going to be desperate to get anything I want instead I would be determined.

Counterfeit Timeliness; after carefully studying this two words one after the other, I notice they go along so well and a huge percentage of youths are victims, but the major problem is that we don’t know what we are dealing with and it eventually brings a lot of stress, worry and sometimes might even lead to suicide, so Ill briefly define this in my terms and make you understand how it works.

Counterfeit timeliness is that feeling that makes it looks like you have past the time of your success, you start feeling depressed about not achieving all you want at a younger age, The thing is that you have seen a lot of people make it at a tender age, you have heard your parent tell you being early in life is priceless and now you feel you are stuck and ageing quickly, you feel time is not on your side and you are worried, depressed, sad. You think this feeling you are getting is right because of “Timeliness” but I say you are wrong, this type of timeliness you are dealing with is false, fake and counterfeit, The originality of Timeliness has a feature which is called “PROPER TIME”, if this is put into a reasonable context then I see no reason to worry because there is no proper time or a proper age for success, you cannot exceed your success time. The only thing that a counterfeit timeliness does to you is that it takes away your ability to be patient, then you start running into things you shouldn’t be doing just to get along with time.

Sometimes everything you plan might not work out early but instead of judging yourself and getting so worried, you should gather enough experience and enjoy the process, make use of your opportunities, learn and unlearn. Remember what works for A might not work for B, do not judge your achievement level based on other people standard, there is a right time for you and that time is your proper time. Never stop working, never stop learning and that right time might be closer than you think.

https://mayorwritings..com.ng/2018/01/counterfeit-timeliness.html?showComment=1514934269675&m=1#c4484779954351544295

(1) (Reply)

Another Competent And Thoroughly Vast Copywriter(s) Needed. / A Short Story Of A Young Lady Who Lost Her Dad In A Car Bombing (over 1000 Views / Passionate Writers Required.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.