Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,316 members, 7,780,772 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 09:42 PM

Turkish Police Arrest Nigerian With 5 Kilos Of Cocaine At Ataturk Airport(pics) - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Turkish Police Arrest Nigerian With 5 Kilos Of Cocaine At Ataturk Airport(pics) (21167 Views)

120 Kilos Of Cocaine Wash Up On Australian Beaches / NDLEA Recovers 8,268 Kilos Of Cocaine, Heroin, Skunk In Raids Across 7 States / How 'Emmyjay' Emmanuel İfeanyi Okonyia Was Killed - Turkish Police (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Turkish Police Arrest Nigerian With 5 Kilos Of Cocaine At Ataturk Airport(pics) by Nobody: 9:38am On Jan 03, 2018
lipsrsealed
Re: Turkish Police Arrest Nigerian With 5 Kilos Of Cocaine At Ataturk Airport(pics) by jerflakes(m): 9:39am On Jan 03, 2018
No name

That means that the person is either Yoruba or Hausa

If na igbo man, them go print the name in bold

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Turkish Police Arrest Nigerian With 5 Kilos Of Cocaine At Ataturk Airport(pics) by policy12: 9:39am On Jan 03, 2018
Again
Re: Turkish Police Arrest Nigerian With 5 Kilos Of Cocaine At Ataturk Airport(pics) by Teeisaac(m): 9:41am On Jan 03, 2018
We no dem even without name grin grin d real developer grin grin
Re: Turkish Police Arrest Nigerian With 5 Kilos Of Cocaine At Ataturk Airport(pics) by Dalek(m): 9:41am On Jan 03, 2018
No name, but if you know you know o grin

Re: Turkish Police Arrest Nigerian With 5 Kilos Of Cocaine At Ataturk Airport(pics) by Nobody: 9:43am On Jan 03, 2018
Last year hustle no do? Too early for this kinda news
Re: Turkish Police Arrest Nigerian With 5 Kilos Of Cocaine At Ataturk Airport(pics) by temptnow: 9:46am On Jan 03, 2018
Yian1:
Without revealing the man's identity yet, i already know the tribe of the criminal that would be in your mind..Just saying
when it's Afonjas, mod will say a Nigerian, we all know it's an Afonja

1 Like

Re: Turkish Police Arrest Nigerian With 5 Kilos Of Cocaine At Ataturk Airport(pics) by temptnow: 9:47am On Jan 03, 2018
Teeisaac:
We no dem even without name grin grin d real developer grin grin
when it's Afonjas, mod will say a Nigerian, we all know it's an Afonja

1 Like

Re: Turkish Police Arrest Nigerian With 5 Kilos Of Cocaine At Ataturk Airport(pics) by chigo003(m): 9:47am On Jan 03, 2018
NCAN members diasppointed

Re: Turkish Police Arrest Nigerian With 5 Kilos Of Cocaine At Ataturk Airport(pics) by Mechejy: 9:48am On Jan 03, 2018
AdolfHitlerxXx:
" Although the name of the suspect was not provided, authorities have described him as hairy, yam-legged with a flat head"

Reuters

thank God it is a nigerian and not a biafrian.shame on you and your zoo country

2 Likes

Re: Turkish Police Arrest Nigerian With 5 Kilos Of Cocaine At Ataturk Airport(pics) by Nobody: 9:50am On Jan 03, 2018
I can hear the Turks shouting: "Oldu! Oldu!! Oldu!!!" smiley
Re: Turkish Police Arrest Nigerian With 5 Kilos Of Cocaine At Ataturk Airport(pics) by Oloripelebe: 9:51am On Jan 03, 2018
Frank Onyeka Amaechi grin grin grin

That idiot must be a flatheadEdd chestbeater grin

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Turkish Police Arrest Nigerian With 5 Kilos Of Cocaine At Ataturk Airport(pics) by Earthquake1: 9:57am On Jan 03, 2018
Femi Oluloye Aderiye

Headslammers disgracing us since 19bc

1 Like

Re: Turkish Police Arrest Nigerian With 5 Kilos Of Cocaine At Ataturk Airport(pics) by walosky(m): 9:58am On Jan 03, 2018
What a pity!

So that was how Wasiu Ayinde Barrister's son was caught?

Oloun maje o!

1 Like

Re: Turkish Police Arrest Nigerian With 5 Kilos Of Cocaine At Ataturk Airport(pics) by Officialhow(m): 9:58am On Jan 03, 2018
FRANK ODHOZOR ABAKALIKI
Re: Turkish Police Arrest Nigerian With 5 Kilos Of Cocaine At Ataturk Airport(pics) by NOETHNICITY(m): 9:58am On Jan 03, 2018
Can stake a million bucks on guessing his tribe

And even if it's my last million

I won't even be disturbed because I know there's no chance of being wrong about it

1 Like

Re: Turkish Police Arrest Nigerian With 5 Kilos Of Cocaine At Ataturk Airport(pics) by colli247(m): 9:59am On Jan 03, 2018
sloye5:
Over 5 kilograms of cocaine hidden in suitcases of Nigerian national seized during police search

Istanbul police arrested a Nigerian national who was carrying over 5 kilograms of cocaine at the city’s busiest airport, according to a police statement Friday.

The statement by the Provincial Security Directorate said the suspect, identified by the initials F.O.A., was stopped by anti-narcotics officers at a terminal of Istanbul’s Ataturk Airport on Dec. 2.

The cocaine was hidden in 24 metal cylinders found in two suitcases belonging to the suspect, who arrived in the city from Sao Paulo, Brazil. The suspect was remanded into custody.

https://www.yenisafak.com/en/news/turkish-police-make-drugs-bust-at-istanbul-airport-2880130

NAME WITHHELD IF THE GUY IS FROM AFOJUJU CONTINENT NAME WILL BE HIDING
Re: Turkish Police Arrest Nigerian With 5 Kilos Of Cocaine At Ataturk Airport(pics) by ipobarecriminals: 10:01am On Jan 03, 2018
cool grin sad cool cool cool cool cheesy wink smiley sad Francis okechukwu Amaobi.Happy new year to all IPOB yweet

1 Like

Re: Turkish Police Arrest Nigerian With 5 Kilos Of Cocaine At Ataturk Airport(pics) by ipobarecriminals: 10:02am On Jan 03, 2018
grin smiley cheesy cool sad cool grin smiley cheesy grin cool
Oloripelebe:

cool
Oloripelebe:

Re: Turkish Police Arrest Nigerian With 5 Kilos Of Cocaine At Ataturk Airport(pics) by Nobody: 10:07am On Jan 03, 2018
this is new year fah!
Re: Turkish Police Arrest Nigerian With 5 Kilos Of Cocaine At Ataturk Airport(pics) by pedrozone15(m): 10:15am On Jan 03, 2018
angry So u guys want to continue with tribalism this year, smh.
Re: Turkish Police Arrest Nigerian With 5 Kilos Of Cocaine At Ataturk Airport(pics) by ottohan: 10:20am On Jan 03, 2018
cummando:
Nigerian?? No names then it could be a lie. Oyinbo wey dey lie say he be Nigerian don mention people names o. And they are all Americans forming Nigerians.
Lol..
That Nigerian Prince scam

1 Like

Re: Turkish Police Arrest Nigerian With 5 Kilos Of Cocaine At Ataturk Airport(pics) by VitaminB12(m): 10:30am On Jan 03, 2018
sKeetz:
Felix Omowale Akintunde.

Na them undecided
That F must be either
Femi
Falana
Fayemi
Fayose
Fani
Falomo
Feyi

Bet me

If it was a Flatty, the afonja OP would have mentioned his name. But since it's an afonja, they decided to initialize his name. However we all cannot be fooled.
Re: Turkish Police Arrest Nigerian With 5 Kilos Of Cocaine At Ataturk Airport(pics) by sloye5(m): 10:33am On Jan 03, 2018
Jesse01:
wat is d name of d Nigerian dat was arrested.?

let me call the turkish president and find out their names..lol
Re: Turkish Police Arrest Nigerian With 5 Kilos Of Cocaine At Ataturk Airport(pics) by sloye5(m): 10:34am On Jan 03, 2018
free2ryhme:

why are they withholding their names angry

How are we sure they are nigerians angry

i am on phone with the president on turkey trying to find out why they are withholding their names..lol
Re: Turkish Police Arrest Nigerian With 5 Kilos Of Cocaine At Ataturk Airport(pics) by sloye5(m): 10:37am On Jan 03, 2018
i finally got the name of the person after speaking with the turkish president for hours

chidi kolawole mohammed akpan

yes that is the name of person

#SAYNOTOTRIBALISM

#TRIBALISMKILLS
Re: Turkish Police Arrest Nigerian With 5 Kilos Of Cocaine At Ataturk Airport(pics) by DonBobes(m): 10:40am On Jan 03, 2018
Name checkers like me b lik.

N i b lik
Where's mummy Igbos yaf com again o

Re: Turkish Police Arrest Nigerian With 5 Kilos Of Cocaine At Ataturk Airport(pics) by holluphemydavid(m): 10:42am On Jan 03, 2018
dis one wey wan get money by fire by force don finally caught grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Turkish Police Arrest Nigerian With 5 Kilos Of Cocaine At Ataturk Airport(pics) by webngnews: 10:52am On Jan 03, 2018
Naija
Re: Turkish Police Arrest Nigerian With 5 Kilos Of Cocaine At Ataturk Airport(pics) by 02Kebreal(m): 10:54am On Jan 03, 2018
Igbos

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Nigerians Beware Of Palm Credit: I Have Unveiled Their Fraudulent Activity / Police To Employ Technology To Replace Use Of Weapons - Acting IGP / Nigeria’s Out-Of-Control Policemen: How They Steal, Torture And Kill At Will

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.