Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,450 members, 7,808,606 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 02:12 PM

6 Latest Nokia Android Phones With Prices And Specification - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / 6 Latest Nokia Android Phones With Prices And Specification (45537 Views)

Check Out The Latest Nokia 9 Pure View That Comes With Five Camera. / 10 Latest Gionee Phones Price And Specification In Nigeria / Infinix Zero 5, Price and Specification Discussion Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

6 Latest Nokia Android Phones With Prices And Specification by Techipulse(m): 2:25am On Jan 03, 2018
Nokia is back and better.

From basic phones to Java, Symbian, Windows, and now, Android phones. Nokia has never let us down.

The company recently announced the return of the legendary Nokia 3310, mother of all phones. It made the phone even stronger and better to suit modern times.

Now, the company is rolling out new Nokia smartphones to compete with other brands’ flagships, like the Samsung Galaxy phones.

In this post, I list the latest Nokia Android phones with their prices, specs, and features based on time of release, popularity, and availability in major online stores in Nigeria.

Take advantage of the comment box to let me know if there’s anything you’d like me to include in this post. I’ll try my best to do that.

Latest Nokia Android Phones with Prices and Specification

1. Nokia 2 Price and Features
This is a budget phone. So don’t expect anything spectacular from it like the other Nokia Android phones.

The body is a mix of both metal and plastic. I love that the display has a Corning Gorilla Glass protection.

The small ROM isn’t really a problem since you can expand it to get more space. But 1GB RAM might be too small for a heavy user. Multi-tasking and high-definition gaming may cause some lag. Overall, the performance is on the average as it did well on Antutu benchmark.

For a phone of this price range, the camera isn’t bad. The battery life is awesome; it powers your phone for a long time before you’ll need to charge it again.

Check the best price

Nokia 2 Specs
General Features
 Announced October 2017
 Operating  System Android 7.1.1 Nougat (Upgradable to Android 8.0 Oreo)
 SIM Single or Dual SIM
Display
 Type LTPS IPS LCD Capacitive Touchscreen (16 million Colors)
 Size 5.0 inches
 Resolution 1280 x 720 pixels
 Protection Corning Gorilla Glass 3
Body
 Dimension 143.5 x 71.3 x 9.3mm
 Colour Copper Black, Pewter White, Pewter Black
 Weight N/A
Connectivity
 Network 2G, 3G, 4G LTE
 WLAN WiFi 802.11 b/g/n, Hotspot
 GPS Yes, A-GPS, BDS, GLONASS
 USB MicroUSB 2.0
 Bluetooth v4.1, A2DP, LE
Storage
 ROM 8GB
 RAM 1GB
 Processor 1.3GHz Cortex-A7 Quad-core, Qualcomm MSM8909v2 Snapdragon 212
 Card Slot MicroSD, Up to 128GB (Dedicated Slot)
 Camera
 Back 8MP, Auto-Focus, LED Flash
 Front 5MP
 Battery
 Capacity 4100 Li-Ion mAh (Non-Removable)
Others
 Sensors Compass, Accelerometer, Proximity
Price Range
Starting from₦30,000 Buy Now

You might also like: 11 Latest Tecno Phones Prices & Specifications

2. Nokia 7 Price and Features
This phone is unique. It’s the first from the company to feature a combination of glass and aluminum build. And also the first to feature a rear-mounted fingerprint. It comes with 3D glass technology and the frame is made of 7000 series aluminum.

The build is awesome and the design looks slightly different from the others. The screen is protected by Corning Gorilla Glass 3.

You may be disappointed that it comes with Android 7.0 Nougat out of the box. Don’t worry, the company promised to provide an upgrade to 8.0 Oreo.

Nokia 7 is a good choice for a rough person. The splash-proof prevents it from water damage. But don’t be too confident to allow it stay in the water for long.

The phone also features what the company calls dual side technology, which is also present in Nokia 8. It allows you to use the front and back camera to capture images and take videos at the same time. You can also use it for Facebook live videos.

Check the best price

Nokia 7 Specs
General Features
Announced October 2017
 SIM Hybrid Dual SIM
Display
 Type IPS LCD Capacitive Touchscreen (16 million Colors)
 Size 5.2 inches
 Resolution 1920 x 1080 pixels
Body
 Dimension 141.2 x 71.5 x 7.9mm
 Colour Matt White, Gloss Black
 Weight N/A
Connectivity
 Network 2G, 3G, 4G LTE
 WLAN WiFi 802.11 a/b/g/n/ac, WiFi Direct, Hotspot
 USB MicroUSB, Type-C 1.0 Reversible Connector, OTG
 Bluetooth v5.0, A2DP, LE
Storage
 ROM 64GB
 RAM 4GB or 6GB
 Processor 2.2GHz Cortex A-53 Octa-core, Qualcomm Snapdragon 630
 Card Slot MicroSD, Up to 256GB (SIM 2 Slot)
 Camera
 Back 16MP, Auto-Focus, Dual LED Flash
 Front 5MP, Auto-Focus
 Battery
 Capacity 3000 Li-Ion mAh (Non-Removable)
Others
 Sensors Compass, Accelerometer, Proximity, Gyro, Fingerprint (back)
Price Range
Check Availability Check Now

You might also like: Latest Gionee Smartphones and Prices

3. Nokia 8 Price and Features
This the best Nokia phone released in 2017. It is a top-notch well-built quality phone crafted with durable aluminum. The device is huge, not too flashy and comes with curved edges. Don’t get too excited; the phone isn’t perfect. The camera bump at the back makes it wobble when you keep it on a flat surface. This isn’t a big problem, though.

The fingerprint scanner, which can be used to unlock the phone or wake it up, is mounted at the front – below the display. It’s not the fastest compared to other rival phones. Nokia 8 is resistant to splash but not fully waterproof. So, don’t get too careless.

The quick charger that comes with it boosts the device from 0% to up to 50% in 3minutes. This was tested and confirmed by a 3rd party review. One other major selling point is the Snapdragon chipset that prevents the phone from getting even warm after a rigorous use.

Nokia 8 features superb front and back cameras that give well-detailed images with vibrant colors. The cameras can be used for bothie. Bothie is using both the front and back camera at the same time and being able to view the images using the split-screen feature. Note that the audio from bothie isn’t really cool on this device.

Check the best price

Nokia 8 Specs
General Features
 Announced August 2017
 SIM Single or Hybrid Dual SIM
Display
 Size 5.3 inches
 Resolution 2560 x 1440 pixels
 Protection Corning Gorilla Glass 5
Body
 Dimension 151.5 x 73.7 x 7.9mm
 Colour Polished Blue, Polished Copper, Tempered Blue, Silver
 Weight 160g
Connectivity
 Network 2G, 3G, 4G LTE
 WLAN WiFi 802.11 a/b/g/n/ac, WiFi Direct, Hotspot
 USB MicroUSB 3.1, Type-C 1.0 Reversible Connector
 Bluetooth v5.0, A2DP, LE
Storage
 ROM 64GB
 RAM 4GB
 Processor 2.5GHz Kryo & 1.8GHz Kryo Octa-core, Qualcomm MSM8998 Snapdragon 835
 Camera
 Back 13MP, Auto-Focus, Dual LED Flash
 Front 13MP, Auto-Focus
 Battery
 Capacity 3090 mAh (Non-Removable), Quick Charge 3.0
Others
 Sensors Compass, Accelerometer, Proximity, Gyro, Fingerprint (front)
Price Range
Starting from ₦163,000 Buy Now

You might also like: 26 CHEAP ANDROID PHONES IN NIGERIA 2018 (₦10,999 – ₦29,500)

4. Nokia 3 Price and Features
Nokia 3 is like every other average phone with its pros and cons. The device sports metal frame with a plastic back. You can hold it conveniently with one hand because it’s not too huge.

It comes with a display that’s got the Gorilla glass protection but somewhat looks like plastic. The screen is bright enough to be enjoyed for outdoor use. All you need to do is to adjust the brightness and you’re all set. The device doesn’t have a fingerprint sensor like budget Tecno phones. But it does pack a speaker that’s loud enough and cool.

The front and back camera capture images with vibrant colors but don’t give much detail. And the auto-focus is somewhat slow.

In the battery department, the phone lasts longer when used for calls, browsing, and other purposes. But it doesn’t last long enough when on standby. This is indeed surprising. Also, it doesn’t come with a quick charger. Reviews show that you’ll get up to 50% charge from 0% in 45 minutes. Overall, the phone is okay but not the best choice for its price range.

Check the best price

Nokia 3 Specs
General Features
 Announced February 2017
 Operating  System Android 7.0 Nougat
 SIM Single or Dual SIM
Display
 Size 5.0 inches
 Protection Corning Gorilla Glass
Body
 Dimension 143.4 x 71.4 x 8.5mm
 Colour Matte Black, Tempered Blue, Copper White, Silver White
 Weight 140g
Connectivity
 Network 2G, 3G, 4G LTE
 WLAN WiFi 802.11 a/b/g/n/ac, WiFi Direct, Hotspot, Dual Band
 GPS Yes, A-GPS
 USB MicroUSB 2.0, OTG
 Bluetooth v4.0, A2DP, LE
Storage
 ROM 16GB
 RAM 2GB
 Processor 1.4GHz Cortex A-53 Quad-core, MediaTek MT6737
 Card Slot MicroSD, Up to 256GB
 Camera
 Back 8MP, Auto-Focus, LED Flash
 Front 8MP, Auto-Focus
 Battery
 Capacity 2630 mAh (Non-Removable)
Others
 Sensors Compass, Accelerometer, Proximity, Gyro
Price Range
Starting from ₦48,500 Buy Now

You might also like: Tecno Phantom 8 – Full Unboxing Pictures ,Spec and Price in Nigeria

5. Nokia 5 Price and Features
There isn’t much difference between the design of this phone and its brothers. It’s made of solid aluminum and sports round edges with a smooth back. The size isn’t too big to be comfortably handled with one hand. So, you have nothing to worry about if you have small hands.

It also has a camera bump at the back just like the Nokia 8. This may be upsetting to some people but I don’t think it’s a big deal. I appreciate that it comes with a front mounted fingerprint reader that doubles as the home key. You won’t need to put your index finger on the back to unlock it, like on some phones.

Nokia 5 doesn’t have the best contrast ratio in the world but it’s cool for outdoor use; it has a bright display but the dark isn’t very dark.  The display has a Corning Gorilla glass for a better protection. This is good for people who aren’t careful enough. The phone doesn’t have a notification LED, type-c USB port, and isn’t dust or water resistant.

The software of Nokia 5 is quite basic and isn’t very much customizable. But it comes with a pretty cool snapdragon chipset and a processor that makes 3D games seamless. This has been confirmed by real-life gaming reviews. Long battery life makes gaming even more enjoyable on this device. But the battery has been found to drain faster while on call. Also, charging is a bit slow with just about 29% charge in 30 minutes.

Front and back cameras are cool. They produce detailed images with vibrant colors; although, you notice a little visible noise. The front camera has a reasonable wide angle and the back one is good for high-quality videos.

Check the best price

Nokia 5 Specs
General Features
 Announced February 2017
 Operating  System Android 7.0 Nougat
 SIM Single or Dual SIM
Display
 Size 5.2 inches
 Protection Corning Gorilla Glass
Body
 Dimension 149.7 x 72.5 x 8mm
 Colour Matte Black, Tempered Blue, Copper, Silver
 Weight 160g
Connectivity
 Network 2G, 3G, 4G LTE
 WLAN Yes
 GPS Yes, A-GPS
 USB MicroUSB 2.0, OTG
 Bluetooth v4.0, A2DP, LE
Storage
 ROM 16GB
 RAM 2GB
 Processor 1.4GHz Cortex A-53 Quad-core, MSM8937 Snapdragon 430
 Card Slot MicroSD, Up to 256GB
 Camera
 Back 13MP, Auto-Focus, Dual LED Flash
 Front 8MP
 Battery
 Capacity 3000 mAh (Non-Removable)
Others
Price Range
Starting from ₦75,000 Buy Now

You might also like: Meet The Gionee X1s – Spec and Price

6. Nokia 6 Price and Features
Nokia 6 comes with a front mounted small-sized fingerprint sensor that doubles as the wake and home button. The sensor is positioned below the screen and is surrounded by two buttons which are back-lit. It sports a solid metal body with a fine texture. The display has great brightness, contrast, and sunlight eligibility.

Unlike its successors, Nokia 6 isn’t fast enough even though it houses a Snapdragon chipset with an octa-core processor. High definition games on this device won’t be as fast as they should. It’s not the best choice for you if you’re a game lover.

The speaker produces clear sound, but don’t expect anything spectacular.

Software-wise, the device packs Google features with Nokia overlay, which seems basic. Nokia loves keeping it simple. It’s not the best choice for anyone who wants unique features and customizations. The battery life is fair; don’t expect an outstanding performance as you would using phones with long battery life.

Check the best price

Nokia 6 Specs
General Features
 Announced January 2017
 Operating  System Android 7.1.1 Nougat
 SIM Hybrid Dual SIM
Display
 Size 5.5 inches
 Resolution 1080 x 1920 pixels
Body
 Dimension 154 x 75.8 x 7.9mm
 Colour Matte Black, Silver, Tempered Blue, Copper, Arte Black
 Weight 169g
Connectivity
 Network 2G, 3G, 4G LTE
 WLAN Yes
 GPS Yes, A-GPS, GLONASS
 USB MicroUSB 2.0, OTG
 Bluetooth Yes
Storage
 ROM 32GB or 64GB
 RAM 2GB or 3GB
 Processor 1.4GHz Cortex A-53 Octa-core, MSM8937 Snapdragon 430
 Camera
 Back 16MP, Auto-Focus, Dual LED Flash
 Front 8MP, Auto-Focus
 Battery
 Capacity 3000 mAh (Non-Removable)
Others
Price Range
Starting from ₦90,000 Buy Now

Original Post: https://techipulse.com/latest-nokia-android-phones-with-prices-and-specification/

2 Shares

Re: 6 Latest Nokia Android Phones With Prices And Specification by Shedrack777: 3:04am On Jan 03, 2018
i just love nokia phones

17 Likes

Re: 6 Latest Nokia Android Phones With Prices And Specification by Techipulse(m): 5:14pm On Jan 04, 2018
Shedrack777:
i just love nokia phones

me too, it pains me Nokia wasn't able to follow up during the beginning of Andriod Era

26 Likes 1 Share

Re: 6 Latest Nokia Android Phones With Prices And Specification by Shedrack777: 5:42pm On Jan 04, 2018
Techipulse:

me too, it pains me Nokia wasn't able to follow up during the beginning of Andriod Era
i just hope they're back for good

1 Like

Re: 6 Latest Nokia Android Phones With Prices And Specification by Techipulse(m): 6:46pm On Jan 04, 2018
Shedrack777:
i just hope they're back for good

i don't think they will actually be recognized like before

3 Likes

Re: 6 Latest Nokia Android Phones With Prices And Specification by adeniyisamuel59(m): 6:57pm On Jan 04, 2018
For now, even xiaomi is better than nokia

6 Likes

Re: 6 Latest Nokia Android Phones With Prices And Specification by Techipulse(m): 10:19pm On Jan 06, 2018
adeniyisamuel59:
For now, even xiaomi I better than nokia

not really, Xioami just started making a name for itself but that doesn't mean they are now better than Nokia.

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: 6 Latest Nokia Android Phones With Prices And Specification by lilmonarch(m): 10:45pm On Jan 06, 2018
Techipulse:

not really, Xioami just started making a name for itself but that doesn't mean they are now better than Nokia.
you're joking, right?

9 Likes

Re: 6 Latest Nokia Android Phones With Prices And Specification by XXLDICK(m): 7:25am On Jan 07, 2018
Expensive. Not a good value for money.

For value for money, Xiaomi rules.

12 Likes

Re: 6 Latest Nokia Android Phones With Prices And Specification by symbianDON(m): 7:29am On Jan 07, 2018
now these are what you call phones....
Re: 6 Latest Nokia Android Phones With Prices And Specification by Tension532: 7:30am On Jan 07, 2018
Techipulse:

nah it just started making name for itself in naija

but in other countries they Bleep with xiaomi

2 Likes

Re: 6 Latest Nokia Android Phones With Prices And Specification by Neozy(m): 7:30am On Jan 07, 2018
Op cannot even back up the post with pictures. Pictures or adonbilivit!

18 Likes

Re: 6 Latest Nokia Android Phones With Prices And Specification by nnadychuks(m): 7:31am On Jan 07, 2018
As long as the battery and camera won't deteriorate like infinix and tecno camera, the price is okay

1 Like

Re: 6 Latest Nokia Android Phones With Prices And Specification by Nobody: 7:33am On Jan 07, 2018
You just went to net, did lifting and plagiarism from gsmarena( because that is the mode of their writing) and post it here. No pics, no arrangements, no full price details. Useless and lazy hungry people everywhere. And to the mods that have eyes but doesent use it well, I reserve my comments.

33 Likes

Re: 6 Latest Nokia Android Phones With Prices And Specification by 12345baba(m): 7:37am On Jan 07, 2018
I need phone I will be paying for monthly and also have buy back option. I miss abroad!

1 Like

Re: 6 Latest Nokia Android Phones With Prices And Specification by Nobody: 7:38am On Jan 07, 2018
cool. smiley
Re: 6 Latest Nokia Android Phones With Prices And Specification by Nobody: 7:41am On Jan 07, 2018
These are unrealistic prices.I bought Nokia five in Minna(Afam Nokia) for 65k.
Have even compiled my own Oreo and still modding the phn.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: 6 Latest Nokia Android Phones With Prices And Specification by Nobody: 7:41am On Jan 07, 2018
Nokia is still very foolish
Re: 6 Latest Nokia Android Phones With Prices And Specification by pol23: 7:43am On Jan 07, 2018
Nokia...
Why do they sleep?
Re: 6 Latest Nokia Android Phones With Prices And Specification by MrImole: 7:43am On Jan 07, 2018
Lol!
Re: 6 Latest Nokia Android Phones With Prices And Specification by Converge11(m): 7:43am On Jan 07, 2018
priceaction:
You just went to net, did lifting plagiarism from gsmarena( because that is the mode of their writing) and post it here. No pics, no arrangements, no full price details. Useless and lazy hungry people everywhere. And to the mods that have eyes but doesent you it well, I reserve my comments.
Bros easy now
Re: 6 Latest Nokia Android Phones With Prices And Specification by Jeezuzpick(m): 7:43am On Jan 07, 2018
I just might get me a Nokia.

The 7 sounds sexy.

Can't compare to the Samsung S8, though.
Re: 6 Latest Nokia Android Phones With Prices And Specification by marooh: 7:50am On Jan 07, 2018
Nairalander abeg help me pray over my phone because I no go buy any phone this year even if the specification cation is android 20.9 grin

1 Like

Re: 6 Latest Nokia Android Phones With Prices And Specification by Carter4luv(m): 7:52am On Jan 07, 2018
One gud tin I love Nokia phone it's the battery life.
Nokia connecting people

1 Like

Re: 6 Latest Nokia Android Phones With Prices And Specification by tolumizzy(m): 7:52am On Jan 07, 2018
Gionee rocks

1 Like

Re: 6 Latest Nokia Android Phones With Prices And Specification by Nobody: 7:53am On Jan 07, 2018
Still rocking my Nokia 5

1 Like

Re: 6 Latest Nokia Android Phones With Prices And Specification by Nobody: 7:57am On Jan 07, 2018
Converge11:

Bros easy now
I don't have problem with the article jare, but what is the extent of copy something and u can't edit it. Copying even all other links join? He expect me to start looking for their pics and price on net again. Good morning

5 Likes

Re: 6 Latest Nokia Android Phones With Prices And Specification by Gptech(m): 8:02am On Jan 07, 2018
Still wondering why someone will buy a Nokia 2, that phone is another name for frustration. Read the review on gsmarena yesterday, and it's one of the worst reviewed phones so far.

1 Like

Re: 6 Latest Nokia Android Phones With Prices And Specification by abdulaz: 8:05am On Jan 07, 2018
It’s good they are back to real business after realizing the mistakes they made producing windows phones. The Android market is already saturated and the competition no be here. I just hope they can cope.

Though I’m going to stick with iOS for a while as my Gionee is only a side phone for now. Max respect to Gionee cool
Re: 6 Latest Nokia Android Phones With Prices And Specification by Neoteny(m): 8:10am On Jan 07, 2018
Nokia isn't back.

They licensed their brand to HMD Global, a chinese company.

Just like Blackberry did.

They don't make phones anymore.
Re: 6 Latest Nokia Android Phones With Prices And Specification by eedriy: 8:21am On Jan 07, 2018
symbianDON:
now these are what you call phones....
Re: 6 Latest Nokia Android Phones With Prices And Specification by Nobody: 8:22am On Jan 07, 2018
The Nokia phones have been around since February last year, and in Nigeria since may/June.

The Nokia 6 is 83k so at slot, 85k or so at megaplaza. Don't know where op is getting his 90k from

Gptech:
Still wondering why someone will buy a Nokia 2, that phone is another name for frustration. Read the review on gsmarena yesterday, and it's one of the worst reviewed phones so far.

It is a low end budget phone. It is not being sold for a flagship experience. It's biggest selling point is its battery life.

Like incompetent copy and paste bloggers everywhere, the op failed to include the real icing on the cake; the devices are running pure android. No third party bloatware. I get android updates every month.

Neoteny:
Nokia isn't back.

They licensed their brand to HMD Global, a chinese company.

Just like Blackberry did.

They don't make phones anymore.

Hmd global is not Chinese. It is Finnish and put together by former Nokia employees. Yes the phones may be made in China.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Battle Of The Cameras: Xiaomi's Note 4 Vs Tecno's Camon CX / TECNO Takes A Jab At Apple In A Cryptic Post (Photo) / Once You Lose your Phone, You Lose All Your Money In Your Bank Account.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.