Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,972 members, 7,806,826 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 02:37 AM

Edward Onoja Replies Trolls On Facebook - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Edward Onoja Replies Trolls On Facebook (19167 Views)

Yahaya Bello And Edward Onoja In Silent War Over Appointments / Edward Onoja Teaching Pupils In A Classroom (Photos) / Edward Onoja Replaces Simon Achuba As Kogi Deputy Governor (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Edward Onoja Replies Trolls On Facebook by objobj: 11:23am On Jan 03, 2018
fantastically unfortunate for kogi people. God come to the rescue of Kogi state.
Re: Edward Onoja Replies Trolls On Facebook by masseratti: 11:25am On Jan 03, 2018
tiwiex:

I even thought Onoja would have attacked that with a left hook considering his attacker is dey form professor. Apparently, he is a RE-KNOWN guy too. That's all he had to respond to and we have the EOD. I guess Kogi officials get special spelling standards.
its pathetic to say the least, both of them were just incomprehensible with their spelling and use of grammar.
Re: Edward Onoja Replies Trolls On Facebook by rheether(f): 11:36am On Jan 03, 2018
Olifiz:

The testing should not just affect that bridge o. Cos na there we go pass to come see wetin remain.

True talk grin

1 Like

Re: Edward Onoja Replies Trolls On Facebook by ojinuocheibi(m): 11:44am On Jan 03, 2018
rheether:
Smh.. North Korea should use Kogi state to test their nuclear Bomb. Nothing good can ever come out of that state again.
YOU BAD GANGAN. CHAI
Re: Edward Onoja Replies Trolls On Facebook by habsydiamond(m): 11:45am On Jan 03, 2018
Una dey fight on top rice abi make Una kantinue ooo
Re: Edward Onoja Replies Trolls On Facebook by royalchallenge(m): 11:46am On Jan 03, 2018
KOGI STATE IS A SCAM.
Re: Edward Onoja Replies Trolls On Facebook by yhormite: 11:47am On Jan 03, 2018
rheether:
Smh.. North Korea should use Kogi state to test their nuclear Bomb. Nothing good can ever come out of that state again.
please I beg u in the name of God let me finish my service year in Kogi state before they test nuclear weapon on the state
Re: Edward Onoja Replies Trolls On Facebook by ojinuocheibi(m): 11:47am On Jan 03, 2018
01Alpha:
The only good things about Kogi state is their Girls
EVEN THE GIRLS WICKED TOO.
Re: Edward Onoja Replies Trolls On Facebook by ojinuocheibi(m): 11:55am On Jan 03, 2018
kilmix:
Am I the only one that saw Re-Known instead of Renowned educator?
WE ALL SAW IT BUT HAD NO TIME TO MAKE ANY CORRECTION BECAUSE THE ENTIRE KOGI STATE ALSO NEED CORRECTION IF POSSIBLE RECREATION OR TOTAL DISTRUCTION.

1 Like

Re: Edward Onoja Replies Trolls On Facebook by Revolva(m): 12:02pm On Jan 03, 2018
IamPatriotic:
It can only be Kogi, in Akure, we see people from anywhere in kogi as being less human. when a mishap occurred, and people asked if there're casualties, the respond you get is "no one died except one egbira man and one apai"

relax what special about akure...
Re: Edward Onoja Replies Trolls On Facebook by AdolfHitlerxXx: 12:05pm On Jan 03, 2018
iswallker:

But silence is not an option as a public figure..

He should have given a more reasonable explanation ..

He told us that the sender knows he doesn't need the rice..that the sender knows he will give out the rice..

So the sender put onojas family photo so that the final recipient would think it originated from onoja...

Onoja can do better than this trash he posted...

shocked

"Onoja can do better "....that was exactly my point instead of making it even more obvious
Re: Edward Onoja Replies Trolls On Facebook by kilmix: 12:05pm On Jan 03, 2018
ojinuocheibi:
WE ALL SAW IT BUT HAD NO TIME TO MAKE ANY CORRECTION BECAUSE THE ENTIRE KOGI STATE ALSO NEED CORRECTION IF POSSIBLE RECREATION OR TOTAL DISTRUCTION.

Lol.
Re: Edward Onoja Replies Trolls On Facebook by stuffs4me(m): 12:34pm On Jan 03, 2018
rheether:

You don dey craze abi.
Re: Edward Onoja Replies Trolls On Facebook by nku5: 12:35pm On Jan 03, 2018
swizzdre:
Chief Of Staff To Kogi State Governor, Edward Onoja Replies Trolls On Facebook

Edward Onoja gave some savagery replies to some Kogi state indigenes on facebook. grin grin grin

Walahi everything about APC is crass and degenerate. A whole Chief of Staff bantering like sarrki and co. Chai
Re: Edward Onoja Replies Trolls On Facebook by efighter: 12:42pm On Jan 03, 2018
01Alpha:
The only good things about Kogi state is their Girls

Yes, very fine girls distributing STDs.
Re: Edward Onoja Replies Trolls On Facebook by Alexk2(m): 1:08pm On Jan 03, 2018
IamPatriotic:
It can only be Kogi, in Akure, we see people from anywhere in kogi as being less human. when a mishap occurred, and people asked if there're casualties, the respond you get is "no one died except one egbira man and one apai"
...and how do you see yourself?
Re: Edward Onoja Replies Trolls On Facebook by Nobody: 3:08pm On Jan 03, 2018
IamPatriotic:

Stop eating dog meat,you have started behaving like one.
Re: Edward Onoja Replies Trolls On Facebook by olempe(m): 3:14pm On Jan 03, 2018
IamPatriotic:
So true... Smh.
Re: Edward Onoja Replies Trolls On Facebook by Nobody: 3:20pm On Jan 03, 2018
rheether:
Lol....that was hilarious
but hey, in 25yrs time, kogi will be a paradise. Screenshot this statement, keep it, and show the world in 25yrs time.
Re: Edward Onoja Replies Trolls On Facebook by mrhowoto: 3:21pm On Jan 03, 2018
Zombies everywhere you go.
Re: Edward Onoja Replies Trolls On Facebook by adomuwiner(m): 3:26pm On Jan 03, 2018
some useless elements who made negative comments about kogi state are mentally deranged.If there is a misunderstanding between two brothers what concerned a stupid and jobless people with their dirty mouth.Let me sound a note of warning to all you to stop that cheap blackmail now or thunder will strike your dirty mouth.EBIRA people are respected and responsible, very industrious and hardworking.You cannot compare akure to ebiras in all ramifications
Re: Edward Onoja Replies Trolls On Facebook by Nobody: 3:30pm On Jan 03, 2018
rheether:
who told u notting good can come out of kogi state? When ur not GOD.
Re: Edward Onoja Replies Trolls On Facebook by uloewa: 4:03pm On Jan 03, 2018
Josephamstrong1:
Re-known indeed Mr educator.
Renown oga prof.
COS might be right though.

Oga teacher dont teach us nonsense- it is RENOWNED not RENOWN. grin
Re: Edward Onoja Replies Trolls On Facebook by uloewa: 4:05pm On Jan 03, 2018
The sad story though is the way COS exposed bello lie about rice. It is obvious the so called confluence rice was repackaged rice
Re: Edward Onoja Replies Trolls On Facebook by Acidosis(m): 4:50pm On Jan 03, 2018
IamPatriotic:

You are an animal.

What's the percentage of the so called Egbira people in Kogi state?
Re: Edward Onoja Replies Trolls On Facebook by YUSUPHER(m): 5:29pm On Jan 03, 2018
God help the confluence state..
Re: Edward Onoja Replies Trolls On Facebook by Josephamstrong1(m): 6:16pm On Jan 03, 2018
uloewa:

Oga teacher dont teach us nonsense- it is RENOWNED not RENOWN. grin

My learned colleague Sir,
Was only using it as a "noun" for correction sake.
Renowned is an adjective which is the correct form to use during or when making a sentence.
I ask again, is renown as a noun phrase wrong?
Re: Edward Onoja Replies Trolls On Facebook by swizzdre(m): 7:15pm On Jan 03, 2018
AdolfHitlerxXx:

"Onoja can do better "....that was exactly my point instead of making it even more obvious
the professor guy (i doubt if he is one) brought a broken bottle to a gun fight. he should have done his reserch before attacking that slowpoke
Re: Edward Onoja Replies Trolls On Facebook by Nobody: 9:49pm On Jan 03, 2018
safarigirl:
lol...no be only you o

Fine girl....smiley
Re: Edward Onoja Replies Trolls On Facebook by candyx: 12:14am On Jan 04, 2018
This is not the Edward Onoja I knew as a banker. He use to be a gentle guy, a good team leader that cares for his team members and is always there to find solutions to any problems they are going through. A very intelligent man. That Edward Onoja doesn't have time for this kind of rubbish. What happened to you Edward?

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Akinwumi Adesina May Join 2023 Presidential Race / APC Bars Buhari From Commenting On His 2015 Ambition At A Press Meeting / Governor Wike Praying During Service For New Legal Year (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.