Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,890 members, 7,806,588 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 06:42 PM

Ondo To Abuja - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Ondo To Abuja (3557 Views)

Ondo To Sango Ota / Warri-itakpe-ajaokuta Rail Line Completed, Ajaokuta to Abuja next Says Minister / Air Peace Women Pilots Lead All Female Crew On Flights To Abuja, Owerri. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ondo To Abuja by Nobody: 8:39am On Jan 03, 2018
Good morning NLers, pls how do I get to Abuja from ondo town and how much is Abuja from ondo by bus... thanks in anticipation
Re: Ondo To Abuja by Brooke60(f): 8:49am On Jan 03, 2018
Ask around. There should be a park that travels to North side.
If you are in Ondo town gan gan, go to Akure garage side, there is a park close to that park that goes to Abuja/Kduna/Kano.

There is another park in Sabo too
Re: Ondo To Abuja by onlyme07(m): 9:11am On Jan 03, 2018
Exceptionalgod:
Good morning NLers, pls how do I get to Abuja from ondo town and how much is Abuja from ondo by bus... thanks in anticipation
You will get the bus early morning around Ife garage an or Sabo before those hausa pple open shop and sometimes you have to book a day prior your trip. This fuel issue will make it hard to give a definite price.

1 Like

Re: Ondo To Abuja by Remgeus9: 1:11pm On Jan 03, 2018
Akure park to Abuja is 5k
Re: Ondo To Abuja by Nobody: 4:47pm On Jan 03, 2018
onlyme07:

You will get the bus early morning around Ife garage an or Sabo before those hausa pple open shop and sometimes you have to book a day prior your trip. This fuel issue will make it hard to give a definite price.

Thanks a bunch, I really appreciate ur time spent in answering my question.. But pls how much was it before the fuel scarcity....
Re: Ondo To Abuja by Nobody: 4:49pm On Jan 03, 2018
Remgeus9:
Akure park to Abuja is 5k
Ho!! Thanks a lot...is that the present price pls
Re: Ondo To Abuja by Nobody: 4:51pm On Jan 03, 2018
Brooke60:
Ask around. There should be a park that travels to North side.
If you are in Ondo town gan gan, go to Akure garage side, there is a park close to that park that goes to Abuja/Kduna/Kano.

There is another park in Sabo too

thank a lot.. yes I am at ondo town...

(1) (Reply)

Wonders Of The Sea: World's Largest Cruise Ship In Sea Trial Ahead 2022 Debut / Anyone With Quote For Cheap Airfare / Arik Debunk Reports Of Bomber In Its Aircraft

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.