Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,522 members, 7,801,453 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 03:24 PM

All Of A Sudden, There Is Fuel..... - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / All Of A Sudden, There Is Fuel..... (2205 Views)

All Of A Sudden Gov. Wike Is As Bold As Nnamdi Kanu. Will Others Follow Suit? / Why Russia Is So Interested In Nigeria All Of A Sudden / Lagosians Blast LASG Over Sudden Potholes Fixing (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

All Of A Sudden, There Is Fuel..... by Pusyiter(m): 8:56am On Jan 03, 2018
This country would not cease to amaze me. Just yesterday, 02-01-2018, there was fuel everywhere at filling stations. As at the same time last week, we were all grappling with the realities of no fuel at filling stations even at the height of the yuletide period. The question is, why is it only during Christmas we experience fuel scarcity? Please correct me if am wrong, there has NEVER been fuel scarcity during any of the religious festivities except Christmas. Is this deliberate or a calculated attempt to mess up the Christmas for Christians by the cabal from a section of this country? Do not get me wrong, I am not fanning the embers of religious sectarianism but just trying to reason.

3 Likes

Re: All Of A Sudden, There Is Fuel..... by Stricker321: 9:13am On Jan 03, 2018
You have to wonder why this fuel scarcity happens just around Christmas every year. They always do the sallah celebrations in peace but once it is time for Christmas, suddenly you begin to see long queues at filling stations.

This is an attack on Christians by Islamic forces.

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: All Of A Sudden, There Is Fuel..... by Pusyiter(m): 9:18am On Jan 03, 2018
This is not a mystery but nobody is talking
Stricker321:
You have to wonder why this fuel scarcity happens just around Christmas every year. They always do the sallah celebrations in peace but once it is time for Christmas, suddenly you begin to see long queues at filling stations.

This is an attack on Christians by Islamic forces.
Re: All Of A Sudden, There Is Fuel..... by ALMUSTAQIM(m): 9:24am On Jan 03, 2018
SHAME SHAME SHAME TO THE SCARCITY MONGERS
KUDOS TO KACHIKWU & THE NNPC
GOD BLESS PMB1523
GOD BLESS NIGERIA

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: All Of A Sudden, There Is Fuel..... by SicilianMafia: 9:26am On Jan 03, 2018
There is really a evil aboki stinky conspiracy going on

4 Likes

Re: All Of A Sudden, There Is Fuel..... by LLSAINT(m): 9:44am On Jan 03, 2018
I have never thought of this, but I think this conspiracy has really gone too far. Some religious bigots want to destroy this country and are angry because Christmas celebration is the best.

1 Like

Re: All Of A Sudden, There Is Fuel..... by GavelSlam: 10:07am On Jan 03, 2018
So all the truck owners are non-christians?

All the gas station owners as well.

The gas stations in Uromi and Omoku are owned by who?

Abeg try get sense.

And thanks for letting us know there's improvement in supply and availability.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: All Of A Sudden, There Is Fuel..... by Pusyiter(m): 10:11am On Jan 03, 2018
Bro, the owners of fuel tankers and trucks as well as petrol stations owners do not determine the supply. They only dispense supply they recieveGet facts right.
GavelSlam:

Abeg try get sense.

10 Likes

Re: All Of A Sudden, There Is Fuel..... by usba: 10:20am On Jan 03, 2018
GavelSlam:

Abeg try get sense.

Op doesn't want fuel in the country else why would he insinuate that Christians sabotaged Christmas?

1 Like

Re: All Of A Sudden, There Is Fuel..... by GavelSlam: 10:21am On Jan 03, 2018
Pusyiter:
Bro, the owners of fuel tankers and trucks as well as petrol stations owners do not determine the supply. They only dispense supply they recieveGet facts right.

May be true, but there are so many filling stations such that should you visit them on a regular day, you would find them empty and pretty much like a ghost town.

Same filling station within hours of hearing of scarcity would tell you they have no product.

Na who cause am?

2 Likes

Re: All Of A Sudden, There Is Fuel..... by aolawale025: 10:24am On Jan 03, 2018
Seems a supply gap caused the scarcity. Shortly before the scarcity IPMAN said they couldn't lift at NNPC depots

1 Like

Re: All Of A Sudden, There Is Fuel..... by Pusyiter(m): 11:45am On Jan 03, 2018
The question then is why?
aolawale025:
Seems a supply gap caused the scarcity. Shortly before the scarcity IPMAN said they couldn't lift at NNPC depots
Re: All Of A Sudden, There Is Fuel..... by Pusyiter(m): 11:46am On Jan 03, 2018
Understandable but not in every case and depends on the station.
GavelSlam:

May be true, but there are so many filling stations such that should you visit them on a regular day, you would find them empty and pretty much like a ghost town.

Same filling station within hours of hearing of scarcity would tell you they have no product.

Na who cause am?
Re: All Of A Sudden, There Is Fuel..... by aolawale025: 12:31pm On Jan 03, 2018
Pusyiter:
The question then is why?

Could be the cargoes didn't arrive early enough. Or NNPC didn't order early on. Or the suppliers had issues of their own
Re: All Of A Sudden, There Is Fuel..... by CaptainG00D: 12:38pm On Jan 03, 2018
undecided
Re: All Of A Sudden, There Is Fuel..... by dammiecool(m): 1:20pm On Jan 03, 2018
Pusyiter:
This country would not cease to amaze me. Just yesterday, 02-01-2018, there was fuel everywhere at filling stations. As at the same time last week, we were all grappling with the realities of no fuel at filling stations even at the height of the yuletide period. The question is, why is it only during Christmas we experience fuel scarcity? Please correct me if am wrong, there has NEVER been fuel scarcity during any of the religious festivities except Christmas. Is this deliberate or a calculated attempt to mess up the Christmas for Christians by the cabal from a section of this country? Do not get me wrong, I am not fanning the embers of religious sectarianism but just trying to reason.
Try n open ur mind a lil bit more, I dont tink its about Christmas, its all about end of d year activities n also d last time I checked muslims also celebrate new year. n note dat d suffering caused by d scarcity affects both muslims n christians cool

3 Likes

Re: All Of A Sudden, There Is Fuel..... by Dalek(m): 1:32pm On Jan 03, 2018
Yes o, it's is targeted at christians and Christmas cuz during that Christmas time

Muslims dont drive cars
Muslims don't buy stuffs at market
Muslims don't work
Muslims dont eat.

Only christians do all these things, so they must be targeted.
It's ok that we all talk like people who didn't go to school or have an iota of common Sense.

fucking religions

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: All Of A Sudden, There Is Fuel..... by Nobody: 1:33pm On Jan 03, 2018
dammiecool:

Try n open ur mind a lil bit more, I dont tink its about Christmas, its all about end of d year activities n also d last time I checked muslims also celebrate new year. n note dat d suffering caused by d scarcity affects both muslims n christians cool

angry

∆That's true sha! Everybody bears the consequence both Muslims and christians ∆
Re: All Of A Sudden, There Is Fuel..... by dammiecool(m): 1:47pm On Jan 03, 2018
Dalek:
Yes o, it's is targeted at christians and Christmas cuz during that Christmas time

Muslims dont drive cars
Muslims don't buy stuffs at market
Muslims don't work
Muslims dont eat.

Only christians do all these things, so they must be targeted.
It's ok that we all talk like people who didn't go to school or have an iota of common Sense.

fucking religions

lol
Re: All Of A Sudden, There Is Fuel..... by project8(m): 2:23pm On Jan 03, 2018
It a normal occurrence throughout 16years of PDP rule.which we know southerners ruled more during these yrs.obasanjo-8yrs,umaru-2yrs and Gej-6yrs.
so using ur logic, could christian Obj and Gej delibrately conspire to sabotage the christmas celebration for christians?
If not .Why then must we ascrib any wrongs of this govt to cause religious sentiments?
the truth is, we are all victims of bad leadership,greed and wickedness.

2 Likes

Re: All Of A Sudden, There Is Fuel..... by OAM4J: 2:37pm On Jan 03, 2018
Pusyiter:

I think its mostly due to anticipation of price increment at the beginning of the year, so most marketers start playing games with it in other to maximize gain in the event of price increase.
Re: All Of A Sudden, There Is Fuel..... by AZeD1(m): 5:16pm On Jan 03, 2018
Pusyiter:
It's sad that at this age and time, you still reason like this.

During the Christmas season, the prices of everything increases, going by your logic, there must be a cabal some where that order all business people to increase the price of their goods.
Re: All Of A Sudden, There Is Fuel..... by SalamRushdie: 5:22pm On Jan 03, 2018
Where is the fuel OP because na so so queue i dey see
Re: All Of A Sudden, There Is Fuel..... by LLSAINT(m): 8:09am On Jan 04, 2018
There is no insinuation whatever, Fuel supply or importation is primarily done by who? It is not the filling stations but NNPC and who runs NNPC?
Ops never insinuated that Christians sabotaged the Christmas.
usba:

Op doesn't want fuel in the country else why would he insinuate that Christians sabotaged Christmas?
Re: All Of A Sudden, There Is Fuel..... by LLSAINT(m): 8:10am On Jan 04, 2018
So prices increase on their own abi?
AZeD1:

It's sad that at this age and time, you still reason like this.

During the Christmas season, the prices of everything increases, going by your logic, there must be a cabal some where that order all business people to increase the price of their goods.

(1) (Reply)

See What Dele Momodu Posted About Bukola Saraki - (photo) / Mbaka Warns Buhari Says, If Killings Continue, I Will Lead Protest To Aso Rock / Kogi Election: Buhari Under Attack Over Congratulatory Message To Yahaya Bello

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.