Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,161 members, 7,780,138 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 10:09 AM

Advice Needed Please - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Advice Needed Please (638 Views)

Advice Needed Please. I Caught My Brother's Wife Cheating. / Advice Needed.. Should I Quit Or Remain In This Kind Of Relationship / My Girlfriend Lied To Me About Being Pregnant. Advice Needed Please!!!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Advice Needed Please by kozmokaz(m): 9:43am On Jan 03, 2018
Been a regular visitor on this platform , and honestly I must commend you guys (romance landers )
Well I believe most guys got issues in there relationship/romance life but can't man up to seek advice from people and it still kills them slowly ( psychologically).
Well I choose to be different sha
:
Met this gal in my 100lv in one of of GSS courses , funny enough the hall was so crowded(mouau students can relate) but her beauty still stood out .
We got talking and she actually sounded nice , we were actually in same college( CEET) engineering college . Didn't get her number that day ( I actually didn't ask ) , days passed , then weeks, I never got to see her . When I was about moving on with my live , she popped out from the blues and that was when it all started we got talking and became friends and from just friends to close friends (no intimacy ) though my friends think we are dating ...she is so smart and intelligent ( my perfect kinda girl) she is also fun to be with and lovely too .
Few weeks back , prior to sch resumption , we got chatting and she popped up a question

"What am I to you ?"

I thought it was time to take it to a new level , then I took the bull by the horn only for her to present to me the greatest shock of my life and I quote

" I love you as a friend , I really do but I think I will appreciate you more if we are just friends "

This words honestly rendered me "psychologically impotent " though I told her immediately that am cool with that @ least you still appreciate our friendship

Really need advice guys I think am loosing it

NB
no insults pls
Re: Advice Needed Please by kozmokaz(m): 9:54am On Jan 03, 2018
undecided

Need no view !
Need advice !
Re: Advice Needed Please by MummyIMadeIt: 10:33am On Jan 03, 2018
Youth of this days..... Go and find something more reasonable to do with ur life, and leave girls issue alone for now.....

1 Like

Re: Advice Needed Please by fayded(m): 10:42am On Jan 03, 2018
Be friends with her.. And start chyking other girls. Let her see you talking to other girls.. It always works.
Just keep her in the friendzone and look for a "girlfriend".

1 Like

Re: Advice Needed Please by kozmokaz(m): 10:57am On Jan 03, 2018
MummyIMadeIt:
Youth of this days..... Go and find something more reasonable to do with ur life, and leave girls issue alone for now.....

Seriously ?

And when love comes knocking ?
Re: Advice Needed Please by kozmokaz(m): 10:59am On Jan 03, 2018
fayded:
Be friends with her.. And start chyking other girls. Let her see you talking to other girls.. It always works.
Just keep her in the friendzone and look for a "girlfriend".

Not really that kinda guy , got a reputation I wouldn't wanna tamper with
Re: Advice Needed Please by Hykis(m): 11:24am On Jan 03, 2018
At last she friend zone u...
Re: Advice Needed Please by kozmokaz(m): 11:36am On Jan 03, 2018
Hykis:
At last she friend zone u...

Lol funny enough I did my home work properly . She ain't dating any guy (from my finding, so how come the "friend zone"wink
Re: Advice Needed Please by ehinmowo: 11:38am On Jan 03, 2018
bro the journey is still far for u o. I learnt long time ago never to allow emotion to lead the way in my life. Since den I hv politely educated and turned down two ladies who offer to carry my baby even in my broke and unaccomplished state.

Love comes at anytime bt reasons supercede feelings.

1. Do u think u are financially sound to marry her nw?
2. Do u think she can wait for u (i guess u still hv like 4-5 yrs pls ur NYSC)?
3. Are u sure that if she agreed to wait, u will not change ur mind if u meet a charmer girl in future?

Jst be frds. Bt I will not be surprised if she fall in love wit u and crying over ur shoulder it in the process. Bt u hv to show maturity.

1 Like

Re: Advice Needed Please by deafeyez: 11:52am On Jan 03, 2018
The ways of women are mysterious. One just have to be learning however, drop deep emotions and just be real.

1 Like

Re: Advice Needed Please by Hykis(m): 11:57am On Jan 03, 2018
kozmokaz:

Lol funny enough I did my home work properly . She ain't dating any guy (from my finding, so how come the "friend zone"wink

the friend zone of a word came through d way u talk to her, d way u see her. u shuld see her as ur girlfriend nt as ur friend...treat her as ur girl friend already, its just gonna av some limitations. u grab.

call her baby,dear, sweaty...nd all dat...tease her

if u start to see her as ur girl friend..she'll definitely start to see u as her boyfriend...

note: mke her miss u sometimes...don't be desperate over her...take a two days brake sometimes b4 u call her....cus d lower d supply d higher d demand i.e d lower u supply her d higher she demands u.

1 Like

Re: Advice Needed Please by kozmokaz(m): 4:05pm On Jan 03, 2018
Hykis:

the friend zone of a word came through d way u talk to her, d way u see her. u shuld see her as ur girlfriend nt as ur friend...treat her as ur girl friend already, its just gonna av some limitations. u grab.

call her baby,dear, sweaty...nd all dat...tease her

if u start to see her as ur girl friend..she'll definitely start to see u as her boyfriend...

note: mke her miss u sometimes...don't be desperate over her...take a two days brake sometimes b4 u call her....cus d lower d supply d higher d demand i.e d lower u supply her d higher she demands u.

Thanks man

(1) (Reply)

What Should I Do? : Please Help / #bbnaija:7 Interesting Facts About Bbnaija Housemate, Lolu Shomuyiwa / Tears Roll as Pregnant Lady Who Lost Hubby Photoshop His Face On Maternityshoot

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.